Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another day and a another nickle [rp/private/pm if joining]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Another day and a another nickle [rp/private/pm if joini

She became quite and stared back into the fire. She would sigh and yawn a little but she didn't look like she was tired at all she just got a little bored. "So now what do we do? It is kind of getting late." He would look at her hair which was now dry. She looked back at Randori smiling. "So maybe I'll see you tomorrow of some kind.. It is getting close to when I go to bed, but it was nice hanging out with you again." Kanami got up from the couch and stretched. Kanami was kind of short but not much she was about the average height for a 13 year old.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Randori stood up as Kanami did and looked out the window, noticing that the sun had already set. "Crap, looks like it's getting close to curfew at the academy. I've gotta go. And I suppose we could try and find each other during the day, I wouldn't mind hanging out again." He noticed that he was a little shorter than Kanami, but didn't really care to much. He made his way to the door and looked back at Kanami. "I do seriously have to go though, I'll see you sometime soon." Leaving without giving Kanami a chance to talk, he sprinted all the way back to the academy so that he wouldn't get yelled at.
(Exited)

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kanami would wave goodbye "bye Randori..." She would stretch and go into her bedroom and get under her covers and turned the lamp off that sat on her nightstand. Kanami would fall asleep soon after and dreamed about Randori and what would happen the next time they saw each other.

[exited, thread finished]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back