Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another day without Food [OPEN]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they entered the restaurant they she could see that it was pretty crowded but the owner owing her father a favour almost always come in handy.
“Little Mistress! It is lovely to see you, are you alone, do you need me to call anyone? Are these ruffians bothering you?” The owner of the Ramen shop bounced over to her glaring at the male company that she had.
“These aren’t ruffians, they are my friends and I don’t need you to call anyone, I just need a tablet somewhere quiet and out of the way, could you do that for me?” She flatter her eyes lashes at the man and put on her cutes face, “Please?”
“How can I say no to you young miss, right this way please,” He walked off into the busy restaurant backing the group to follow, the room that he lead them too was rather large with a table situated in the middle of the room with several seats dotting around its circumference. Sumiko took a seat and waiting for the others to follow suit. “Everything is on the house so what can I get you young miss?’
“Let the other order first, I will decided after’ The man looked to the other ready to take there orders.

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun took a seat at the table once the group was led further into the restaurant, surprised when he heard that the entirety of the meal was on the house. Just who was this girl to get herself in such good favor of the shop owner? He eyed Sumiko for a moment, a bit wary as well as amazed. He looked up to the shop owner when Sumiko told him to move on to everyone else, smiling and ordering a simple bowl of ramen and some water. He didn't need anything too extensive, his father more than likely saving him some food at home since he would be late.

Shun let his attention return to Sumiko after a moment, though he said nothing as the others were still ordering. He looked away as the orders continued, not wanting her to grow uncomfortable with his curiosity. He looked instead to Shion, wondering how the less talkative one would go about ordering his meal.

WC: 162
[MFT]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sat down and scoffed slightly as he listened to the conversation going off with the well-known lady it seemed that she did indeed have contacts everywhere. He wanted to know who she was and how she had all of the good connections. He signed to himself before pondering on the best option that he could go for, instead deciding just to do the smart thing and order everything. If it was on the house after all then it wouldn't cost anything and this way they would all have a chance to eat everything and anything that they wanted. It seemed that he had a hard choice right now, so it would be interesting to see which way this went.

"I think the safe bet is why just not order three of everything on the menu, let's face the facts we probably will never be able to eat in a place like this again, this way we get to experience that taste once at least in our lives, however long they go on for."

As he looked towards the others waiting to see if they agreed he continued to check the surroundings out and to check for any threats that could come there way. After all, being in a position like this wasn't something that he was used to and he really had no way of understanding how he should act in such an establishment, that was something he would have to figure out as they went along. He knew full well that everything with this group was offered, but even a meal could make friends and the place didn't seem that bad that it wouldn't be able to take somethings on the road for a late-night snack or even to grab himself some breakfast in the morning. He knew that much.

"Anyone else has any suggestions?"

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A Rainbow Yugi
160652E8-A226-42B5-AF23-5ECFD6428236.jpeg
“Oh!”

Yugi would observe as the group simply ignored her invention to sit with her. Both the chef and staff seemed very familiar with one of them and catered greatly to her needs. They were adults and they were showing high respects to a child. Yugi simply observed at first. The crew were led away towards a more exclusive and secluded area of the restaurant. An area Yugi hadn’t even noticed before. There was a large table big enough to sit each of them and Yugi could have sworn that the ring leader announced that their dinner was on the house. Yugi gripped her chopsticks tightly until they snapped in two. Her smile dropped and her brow frowned. “Oooookay. So you all think you’re to good to sit with me?” A furry built within the small blue haired punk rock academy student. But then an idea sparked within her brain causing her smile to return. Her smile reached ear to ear as she rubbed her chin in contemplation. The cook was busy and the staff were flustered. Yugi would slip from her seat and into the kitchen area. Everyone was far to busy to notice the ten year old kid had just entered and she wouldn’t give them time to realize. As soon as she had entered the kitchen, she would exit but not without a spare chef coat and hat. She’d quickly throw on the baggy coat and hat and make her way over to the table.

“Hi! Welcome back madam and guest. My apologies as we are extremely under staff for the turnout, I am one of the cooks, and I will personally be taking your orders! Can I start you all off with some bread perhaps while you look over the menus?”

Yugi was now dressed in a chef hat, a baggy chef coat that looked like a skirt on her and that had a name tag that read Tsuna Yamanaka. She still was wear black combat rocker boots. Her blue bangs hung from the chef hat as well as the blue pigtails that hung down her back. Yugi smiled a smile that reached ear to ear.

[MFT]
[wc 300+]​

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The day was getting quite weird. It was making Za alittle claustrophobic with the amount of people that suddenly showed up, but again it would seem that people would flock to Nobu, his personality was something that Za wasnt used to, it radiated a dark confidence. Something hidden behind walls of anger and years of aggression. Za would feel the same way to an extent... right now he didnt know how things would work going forward, but today he knew that Nobu would be someone he would pay attention to. Same with the white haired girl, as much as he loathed the idea of people pitying him... He would understand the other side of that kind of wealth....

People with money didnt have to do anything with it, especially not anything nice with it.

At any pace, Za would continue just watching people... even the cute white haired girl and the other skinny blue haired girl that seemed quite interesting... but Nobu had his attention. For now anyways... He'd eat and drink with everything in him scarf down as much food as his body could handle. This would fuel him in the future, giving him strength to carry on when there was no glimpse of hope to stare at...

It was time to get stronger, and that was what he intended to do.

[Topic Left But Still there, just not adding anything to the conversation.]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
lcdo6eD.png

Demonic Speech
Speech

Safeword Speech
Speech
Thought
As time passed and they went inside... there was so much round and round them, that Shion didn't know exactly on what to do. He would keep his eyes on everything and nothing and basically felt like he was watching a fly. Shion would attempt to sit closer to those who were the same, which was Za and or Nobu.
The owner said that everything was on the house and he would take their orders... then suddenly a small... very small individual got to their table. "Tuna Mayo" the boy muttered under the bandages. and pointed towards the girl with blue bangs. It was something off... a person in chefs' clothing trying to take orders when the owner just asked them the same thing.

The neck hairs were standing up as this didn't seem to be right... He would shake his head and look towards the menu. He knew a little bit on how to read and all that... and slowly he would point at something that he could pack and stash away till later on. He wouldn't unbandage his face here and eat... even though he was hungry and his stomach made sounds... He was going to stay till he was excused to gobble it all up in his own little safe area where no one could see him and take it from him.

OOC said:
[semi-topic left: doing the same as Zatoru]
DemonicEnglish
xx
(Kelp): Means: "Hello."
(Salmon): Use for affirmation.
(Okaka): Use for negation.
(Leaf mustard): Means "Are you OK?"
(Chopped katsuobushi): Means: "Idiot."
(Tuna Tuna): Means: "Look."
(Tuna Mayo): Means: "Beware." use for a warning.
(Shake Sushi): Use for apologizing

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu looked at the others as he passed the time, conversations continued to happen between all of the group as it seemed they were taken on the eating and discussions between those that had met just a few hours earlier, it seemed clear that in his eyes he was going to be making some friends if he could truly call them that, as after all this was the first time he had even had anything close to friends in his life, and he wondered just if this is what it was considered like to have friends. He pondered for a few moments on the best actions to take.

"Well it was nice meeting all of you, but for now I must take my leave, I do apologize for it but I do have things to do, but take my word I will meet each of you in the future I am sure of it"

With that Nobu stood up and smiled at them politely before turning on his heels and walking away from the group leaving them to continue to eat their food and enjoy the conversations together. He knew he would see them again, and time would change them maybe this was just the start of something new it was hard for Nobu to say but what he did know was that today he had managed to make friends. Even after the beating, after the suffering, there were still some people out there that were willing to help someone in need he admired that.

[Topic Left]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun enjoyed the meal with the rest of the group, bidding a friendly farewell to each person as they made their way out. He was happy to have made a small group of new friends so early into his training years; having allies on the field could prove useful in the distant future. He had a strong feeling this group of mismatched personalities and lives would meet again. He bid his farewells last, thanking Sumiko for the meal and appreciating those who stayed.

Shun knew he needed to get back home to his father since it was getting late, and he would be happy to share his experiences from the trip into town at the dinner table. He made his way home with a pep in his step and a more positive feeling in his chest than he had left home with, a little idea of how to help out people like those he met today to have an easier time living.

Shun didn't want to sit around and see people suffer anymore. He wanted to make a difference.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back