Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Apples to Corpses [Contract Search]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Hiroshi's eyes twitched several times as Unmei relinquished control of his body back to him. Audibly sighing at the queen's immunity to her threats, the man struggled to regain his own composure--between Samaki, Unmei, and the termite alone, playing the part of diplomat proved to be quite an arduous endeavor.

However, he wasn't about to give up because of a few inconveniences.

"Very well," he himself addressed the miserly sovereign as he closely examined the boulder blocking their path. "Consider it done." He turned to the scorpion testing the hardness of the rock with his stinger, chuckling slightly at the amusement his companion found in Unmei's outburst.

"I will let you know more once we're finished here," he admitted to his companion. "Just know those weren't my own thoughts."

As he scrutinized every detail about the first part of their mission here, Hiroshi noticed a few potentially vital hints to help them with their task. "For now though, let's both try to get out of here alive," he joked before pointing at the pyramid-shaped indentation. "That engraving alone makes me believe there is some sort of mechanism that moves that stone itself. But with how old this temple is, I have second thoughts about that."

He now gestured to the height of the rock itself. "That's plenty of weight to topple the whole thing over--as long as I can both get up there and get partially behind it somehow." Finally he looked at the floor around the boulder itself. "The riskiest solution would be for one of us to weakened the earth underneath of it, but then whoever is digging might be crushed."

Hiroshi scratched his beard before turning to Samaki. "Any thoughts? I'm personally thinking we should try the 'unlocking' it first, as there is little risk involved if that does not work."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Samaki pondered thoughtfully as he eyed the huge rock with it's pyramid engraving."You know human, for once, you may have contributed something useful here. Perhaps I will not berate you after we are throug here."He remarked prodding the rock with his stinger. He scuttled around the rock scanning it for any other things. The weight was plenty so if they did topple it, it would give way to whatever lay beneath."Human, do not be alarmed by what I am about to do and speak of this to no one or I will personally leave you to rot here."Though the scorpion was big, the rock was a giant looming over them both. Samaki scuttled over to the Sunan and suddenly latching on his leg scuttled up and there was a moment of silence before the bug launched himself at the engraving in the rock with a shriek hitting it with a thud and bouncing off."Speak of this to no one."He added shooting the man a glare as he turned to watch the obstacle blocking their route. Suddenly, the symbol began to glow and it caved in revealing a small opening in the rock."I knew it, there was something hidden behind that engraving, a way to get us to open this damn thing."A scroll rolled out from it landing at Hiroshi's feet bound with tight black rope.

"You couldn't make this any harder, could you termite?"The scorpion growled eyeing the parchment gnawing at the rope with his teeth slashing it open as the paper rolled open to reveal a riddle of sorts."Anicent and majestic, great big piles of stones, used to encase both riches and bones seen from certain angles, they look like big triangles."The insect started at the words mouthing them shaking his head as he pondered."Encased in stone..bone? Encased in bone? A mummy!"He exclaimed shouting at the big rock in front of them but got no reaction as it stood there stoic and unmoving. Suddenly, there was a hissing sound and as they would glance down at the riddle, the first sentence would disappear."It appears every time we submit a wrong answer, a part of the riddle dissappears."Samaki remarked eyeing the paper. This was much more than a simple puzze, this queen was really going all out to make sure they did not achieve her task.

Meanwhile deep down in the treasure holds buried among masses of coins and riches, a creature lay deep in it's slumber examning a small bead necklace adoring it as the voices of those above carried down to the creautre, it spoke in a creaky old voice."They are coming..they are coming..the Chosen are coming.....they are coming to perish."There was a swish and the bead necklace was flung into the collection of coins causing a jingling sound as coins were disrupted here and there, the sound echoeing all the way up to the cavern though was diminished somewhat by the huge rock. Samaki's head snapped up."Did you hear that?"There was no more after that, simply silence."Huh, thought i heard something, sounded like it came from below."Perhaps the old bug was growing senile, he had been around for quite some time after all.
Brown Bead Necklace:Not Found
Scarab Ring:Not Found
Red-Colored Glass Shard:Not Found

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back