Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Are We There Yet?

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
1566253-bigthumbnail.jpg
|Even with the winds of winter encroaching on the world, today the sun was blazing bright but a soft breeze kept the duo in good spirits. "The weather is so nice." the boy grinned as he took off his navy blue scarf and stuffing it into one of the compartments of his travel bag. "Don't ya' think Miss Yuii?" They had left Kumogakure quite early in the morning. Tatsuo still didn't understand why he was asked to go, but after eating dinner with Yuii and a few other interactions here and there he had found a considerable amount of respect for her. So when Kaji asked him to accompany her on this trip he accepted without much fuss. It still didn't make a lot of sense to him though, Kaji wasn't able to go with her because sending two of your most powerful ninja out of a village was usually a bad idea and something about work that had to be done.[/col]

He didn't mind though it was a fun excuse to get out of the village and explore the country side a bit. With the weather being so nice there wasn't a thing in the world he could justifiably complain about. He wasn't exactly sure the reason they were going over here, something about Yuii's clan business, whether it was a death of a family member, a wedding, or whatever the details were a bit obscure. Tatsuo was told to protect Yuii while she was travelling through the country side..

As always, the boy packed heavily for travel. A massive bag was hoisted up on his shoulders looking like he packed a small home inside. Pots and pans hung and clamored on each side with every step. Inside there were blankets, extra food, and almost everything else you could imagine up. The load didn't seem to bother Tatsuo but he had dressed heavily for the occasion. Much like Yuii he wasn't a fan of the cold and opted for a thick jacket over two layers of shirts. His headband was proudly displayed for any and all to see plopped right there on his forehead. Closed toed boots to keep his feet warm and dry, he seemed like he was more prepared to walk through a blizzard so he began to slowly take off layers as they walked realizing the cold wasn't out to get them today. "I could really get used to this weather." He said stretching out his hands, letting the warmth kiss his skin for the first time in weeks.

"Ya' know, Konoha is almost always like this. Sometimes during the winter it'll get a bit chilly but for the rest of the year it feels like this. Well sometimes the summers can be scorchers, once I cooked an egg on the sidewalk! It didn't taste all that good though.." He cringed a bit thinking back to eating that terrible egg. "I brought some snacks too if you get hungry, i'm sure they taste better than concrete baked eggs too." he said reaching into his pack grabbing a pack of roasted nuts. Tearing the package open and placing the trash into another compartment. He plopped a few in his mouth and extended his hand towards with a few nuts in his palm. "Nuts?"

Tatsuo was still blissfully unaware of Yuii's pregnancy but even he could tell something was off. "You're not getting sick are you?" he said looking over to her. It was the first time he realized he had gotten taller than her. It made him think to the first time they met and how young he had been then. Tatsuo now stood proudly at 5'8, or around 1.7m in Kumogakurian units. "If you're feeling unwell we can stop at the nearest town, or head back to the village. I don't think we're that far, probably just half a day." he said thinking to how long it took them to get where they are now. "Why are we going all this way anyways? Someone just had a baby?"

He continued to walk through the rougher path they were beginning to take. It had been quite a while since they were at the village and they were pretty far from any major settlements. While there was a noticeable path it was rough and not maintained like that of the streets inside the village. With the path continuing to get rougher he began to worry more about Yuii who seemed to be a lot different than her usual self. "I mean we can even set up camp here if you really need to, I can make a little tent or something. Wouldn't take much time, we're not in a huge rush are we?" He said stopping in his tracks, turning his attention to the blue haired woman.

Tatsuo stirred, looking up. He woke up from his dream, noticed that it was still noon and went back to napping!

[Thread left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back