Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Arriving at the scene of a murder (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren got word from another ANBU operative that there was a murder. And as always, he waited until they removed the body and we're all gone.
Ziren had no problem with dead stuff. Well kind of. Only because it could potentially make him go crazy. Even blood could spell disaster for those around him.
He made sure that the whole area was off limits to the public and went to work. He brought out some vials of blood and listened. From what he could hear, there were two different blood flows. One dead from a dead person, the other, from one that is still alive.
Now if he read the reports right, there was only one person confirmed dead, there was no other reports of a second person.
"gotcha, whoever you are." he said as he collected both blood samples. This will be good to study when he gets back to his apartment. And after a while, he will be able to find out who their guy is that has done this.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had had the best night of so far... But that would soon end up in disaster, to say the least... He was wandering around like a 17-year-old... An exam coming up shortly and had a major good night about a week ago.
He had been practicing his new eyes on the go... But it did show some difficulty to say the very least. As he thought about a good break time he started to repeating some words in a soft whisper till he stumbled upon something he thought he shouldn't.
Having his weapon on his back and always with him, this academy student lay dormant behind a wall... Using his new eyes to see what was happening... but this turned him to focus, something which was quickly taken away and Izumi flinching in his movements. He pushed himself off the wall which made him already a little visible... he stood there watching the other and was prepared to do something in his defense... having an arm halfway backward for his bow... Which was sadly still on his back and chest... Scolding him inside himself he titled his head towards the other. Staying silent as this was a new person for him. He was very observant of this person... What his movement was, but most importantly going over the words again.

He started to sign back, in the language he was most trusted in... 'I ain't hiding.'

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened. He thought he heard a new set of blood flow. He turned to the direction where Izumi was hiding.
"I know you're hiding there.
This is a restricted area. Leave now."

To prove that he knows where Izumi is, he threw a kunai at the ground near the other shinobi's feet.
"Unless if you have intel on who the suspect is, I suggest you leave."
The white of his eyes turned red.
"Especially if I can't control myself. I am a Chigokai, and my clan is known for their ruthlessness."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was first not even defensive or anything... He was just standing to listen... But that attitude changed when he saw the kunai land in front of him... Having dealt with years of the bullies... Something was just a bit snapping right now. He grits his teeth and kicked the kunai. Maybe not the best idea but he was annoyed just to say the least. It annoyed him, even more, when the other exclaimed to be ruthless... Izumi sure as everything didn't want to get into trouble, but this person started it for the moment. He looked towards the ground and took his bow off his back and placed an arrow on the string, resting it on his finger and not pulling it all the way back.
"Even t-e ni-sest peope have t-e limi-ss" He tried to speak but his voice had the linger of anger in it. He didn't want to, but he surely felt like smacking someone on the head just for jumping into accusement about hiding and throwing stuff... Then claimed to be ruthless... Izumi was going to show him ruthless.

ooc; Izumi just learned speaking, he has difficulty with certain pronounces. I will place what he said always down below also.
"Even the nicest people have their limits."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at the newcomer. And it seemed like they have snapped. He sighed.
"Look, kid, if you haven't noticed, you are at the scene of a crime.I don't mean to be rude or anything, but for the fact that I heard you coming and stop to linger,
it put some on edge. Especially since we haven't identified the suspect."

He didn't even bother putting his hands up in surrender or pull out a weapon. Instead he walked up to the other shinobi and looked at him straight in the eyes.
"You really don't want to do this. Trust me. I can't control my bloodline when I see blood. Only to an extent. Now we can solve this little conflict by putting your bow away and leaving this scene. And it seems like talking is something you have troubles with. I may be able to help."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi really couldn't hold his temper for the first time in his life. All the things that had happened and then now suddenly have this... he honestly didn't care anymore. He didn't even care this was a crime scene... If the other would have been neutral instead of throwing pointy objects... Izumi would have gone differently into this situation.

Right now he got angered by the second that this person in front of him was talking, talking and talking. Couldn't handle, blah blah blah. In his mind, it was only a few things that angered him. He couldn't control everything but then you learned it and didn't brag about it like this person was...

At first, he took the arrow of the bow... let the bow rest on his arm and made a wound on his hand inside of his hands. Drawing blood to let the other go nuts. He then would take hold of his bow... He knew his bow could handle a lot of pressure... and he raised it up in the air... and then tried to smack it downwards onto the others head. He tried but didn't know it he would or wouldn't hit.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's eyes widened as the boy made a wound on his hand. He turned around to not look at it, but then he heard the boy's blood flow change. He knew instantly what was going to happen.
Ziren used body switch technique switching with the kunai that was on the ground.
But his body switch is different than others. Due to his powers, instead of a puff of smoke and the item replaces, it's a puff of blood and item replaces person.
He was where his kunai was before the body switch and then proceeded to throw a smoke bomb. Ziren looked down as a little bit of blood spattered on him. It was his own blood. From the justsu. While hiding in the smoke bomb, he said, "Please don't make me do this kid. I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier, but you're gonna get yourself hurt,
if not someone else. Mainly because I am actually fighting to keep control of my bloodline and fighting you isn't going to help. So do us both a favor and stop this at once."

Ziren threw another smoke bomb down, what the kid can't see, he can't hit.

(Ooc: so to explain as to why his body switch does blood instead of smoke, it's a passive ability he has. Crimson water. Turns water and non elemental style justsus into blood.
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5530)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All the things that had happened so far... made him bite his tongue a little in silence.
He drew blood in order to make this person go insane... It did work as the other did move away from him. Izumi couldn't help but look serious and activated his Byakugan field. He saw where the other was and grinned a bit more. "ghot yhou." He said and raised his bow, shot an arrow right in front of this male's feet as he had done so before with the kunai. Right now... He was glad that he had gotten his implants, and the grin just widens for a moment. This... wasn't going to end up in friends. He knew that much.
"Please don't make me do this kid. I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier, but you're gonna get yourself hurt, if not someone else. Mainly because I am actually fighting to keep control of my bloodline and fighting you isn't going to help. So do us both a favor and stop this at once."​
He was more then just angry right now... genuine pissed off as he started to speak once more. "I-d mi-ht be t-at we A-N-B-U a lo-tt. Bu-t I donnot owe yhou." With that being said he raised his bow again and held the blood dripping by having a tight grip on his bow.

[B-mod Called]

His speech:
Got you.
It might be that we owe ANBU a lot. But I don't owe you.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's never actually had to fight. Not even Kuro was this serious. He's going to have to be careful as to not bleed. He doesn't want to go crazy. An arrow lodged itself in the ground next to him.
Curious. He seems to know where Ziren is. Just like he knows where he is. He listened intently to the others blood. He can't make any mistakes right now.
"Look, you're angry at what I said, I get it. But fighting is not the answer here. We can still go our separate ways,
and if it makes you feel any better, not see each other ever again."

Just at that moment, the white of his eyes turned crimson red. He could hear blood all around him, from the murder scene, only a few feet away, to the boy who stood before him, in the smoke. Who might also know where he is.
Ziren sighed. "There will be no reasoning with you, will there?"
From the sound of the others blood, he seemed to be quite on edge.

(Actions sent?)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had to say the truth... Seeing it again in this snow white and black surrounding was something entirely new for him. He didn't have used his new eyes all that much for the moment.
Slowly he steadied his grip on the bow. Feeling how the blood was finding his way through the cracks in his skin down to the bow. Making a trail going downwards. It made him grit his teeth and honestly, this boy didn't understand why he suddenly was this ticked off as for the moment... But the other's actions weren't helping at all. Slowly the other shook his head and would walk out of the smoke, making sure he was free of anything around him as for the moment. He had disabled his byakugan sight for now and placed his weapon for a short moment to the side, dropping his backpack so the only thing close by would be his bow.
There was no single way this white-haired male would let the other go away like this... not as it was right now. He wanted to know what some actions would bring after that.

[actions send]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
</COLOR>
ROUND 1!
<i>
</i>
q4Kha8L.png

Izumi
HP: 11,605
CP: 7,650 – 385 – 600 = 6,665
AP: 6 – 0.5 – 0.5 – 2.25 – 1.75 = 0 -> 6 AP next Round
57947697909e317d275c3fcd4a8a3db5.jpg

Ziren
HP: 2,000 – 115 – 115 – 1650 – 1210 = -1,090 (KOed!)
CP: 2,000 = KOed
AP: 1 = KOed

[tbody]
[td=null,1]
[/tbody]
<COLOR color="#800000">0 Seconds – Izumi equips his bow
0 Seconds – Izumi enters Wind Style!
0 Seconds – Izumi does a Hidden Action against Ziren
0 Seconds – Izumi does a Hidden Action against Ziren
3.75 Seconds – Izumi uses Homing Shot towards Ziren
6.66 Seconds – Izumi uses critical shot towards Ziren
6.66 Seconds – Ziren is KOed!

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened for the other boy's blood. And there! He heard the blood flow change fast, in front of him as the smoke finally cleared
He smiled as he was ready for whatever was going to happen. But to his surprise, the other boy's moved faster than he could react. Like he could pinpoint exactly where his blood flow was, but his body moved too slow.
He felt something hit him, and he winced in pain before laughing out loud. His other side taking over.
Then, just after he was hit, the other awakened. The red around his eyes glowed. He smiled evilly and laughed as the kid beat him down.
"You are strong! I give you that. If only my weaker self put in more training instead of hiding away, afraid of me then you would be gone!"
But even Bloodlust Ziren had to admit. THIS BODY WAS TOO WEAK!!!!
"I look forward for you beating that annoying demon human puppet that you have bad blood with."
He then felt his own dark self black out. He fell down to the ground the glow of his red eyes dimmed.

(Knocked out)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had it with this guy... and he wasn't going easy on the other thanks to the others words... Yet he didn't imagine... This.
This was rather awkward as he stood there looking at the other, his face slowly going into a deadpan expression and looking at the person now laying on the ground. He couldn't help it and was like a little child imitating the other, swinging his hips and being dramatic about it... He then looked at him and wanted to leave him as he was... But he couldn't really do that... It was meant to do that, to say the least and he started to scratch himself behind the ear towards the back of his neck. He had to find a way to get this guy... somewhere... a med bay was probably a good thing... As he didn't hold back that fight and looked a little away. "eally b-bea-ches him.." He spoke to himself and started to get closer, first poking him with the bow to see if he really was knocked out or not.... and decided after a few pokes the answer was yes.

He had tried multiple ways to get the other lifted up, in an attempt to carry him out of the place... But this man was simply too heavy. He sighed to himself and made the bow stuck on his back... Slowly rubbed his hands together... he had to get him there somehow... Didn't matter how right? And with this, he started to get a hold of the ankle of the other... first two and tried to pull him... Then tried to hold him by the wrist... and eventually managed to literally drag him across the floor towards the med bay... Each side of him had a leg and he was pulling and pulling...

[TLUS With Ziren.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back