Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry As A Child Without Strategy

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Winds Continue Blowing,
The Leaf Continues Drifting.
Where Have You Flown To Now, Wanderer?

The Kumogakurian felt as a boiling dumpling; no, rather—surely she’d been. Should a whiff been taken of her arm within this cramped wagon, undoubtedly, something akin to well-roasted meat would have introduced themselves to those nostrils; and far more pleasant it’d been than the pungent body odors currently afflicting her own. So potent, one could even smell their metallic tinge.
The air proved overrecycled, shared by mouths she’d been certain hadn’t washed recently—their particles tasted each inhale: Like unconsented kissing—tongue, in fact. With multiple partners—without attraction. In a word, this wagon was a compact form of hell—yet outside was even worse.
Its off-white cover glowed bright, as if screaming in agony from the sun’s torture. If this cooped wagon resembled boiling in a pot, outside paralleled jumping directly into the fire. Siu took a glance at the alchemic circle upon her wrist: Valistus proved uncharacteristically quiet. The kunoichi pondered whether the sun proved too unbearable even for the supernatural.
The forefathers having stepped upon this land, declaring, “This is home,” must have either been gravely desperate, or maddened enough by the sun midst venture to eventually believe such proposal sensible.

“Sunagakure near! Criminals and foreigners, remember—you’ve got no association with me.”

Being the only stander preparing to exit hadn’t provided the grandest feeling, nor had the presuming expressions of other passengers. Ducking her head and avoiding the army of gazes, the tall woman’s eyes immediately squinted as the curtain withdrew; forearm lifting to shield them as the sun licked her face—directly into the fire.

"Your service is appreciated. Thank you," The traveler made known to the driver guiding the slow, yet resilient Armatunks afront.
"Nothing to it. Just remember, if trouble stirs, don’t go about mentioning and dragging me into any of it - No questions asked, no responsibility taken."
"I understand," She’d affirm, first foot already aloft ground, preparing to exit the vehicle.

Grains crunched beneath as boots landed, digging into the sand. The wagon continued on whilst Siu peered at the sight ahead.
"Sunagakure." The first shinobi village witnessed outside her own. Beyond books, and afore her eyes. Subtle excitement stirred in her belly, yet also nervousness. Unawareness of gate protocols, laws, or etiquette left her approaching blindly without strategy; like a child applying for a company job. In her case—she’d been applying for village entry. One could only hope it’d be as simple as a show and enter. She’d been no criminal, yet - At least, no more than most shinobi anyways. The only answer was to remember her best behavior.
Passport at the ready, already withdrawn from pocket and held in hand, the woman made way for the large walls of indiscernible metal; footprints left in her wake as the desert wind swept her raven locks and attire.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi took a stroll along the bulwark, serving as a lookout atop the village's entrance. He was quite used to seeing a random caravan here and there, so to see someone with a wagon was just another normal gate routine.

With a flick of his wrist, he summoned his Bear ANBU mask to conceal his face. His white messy hair stood out, but it didn't bother the boy to say the least. The ANBU vest he wore over his black tank top was quite sturdy looking. He wore black joggers at his waist. He began to record meeting this traveler who exited the wagon as he bolted down the side of the gate. Doing a frontal tuck and landing in the sands, Uzi began at a slow stroll towards Sui, trying not to alarm her. The sands shifting under his shinobi sandals.

Upon inspection the woman already had what seemed like her passport in hand. It was quite handy. "If I could take a quick look at your passport, you can be on your way into the village, after answering what you're here for of course. As long as you aren't doing any shady business deals, planning to assassinate the Kage, or planning to abduct any students, your story should check out." Uzi remembered Akkuma and he traveled doing such shady business, but the times could change anyone.

The faceless ANBU was quite blunt with the Sui woman before him. He didn't want to hold her up in any way. He was sure she'd make it in. He didn't see her in a Bingo Book of any kind. If she allowed him to take her passport, he would look it over, making sure her picture checked out while listening to her story.

"Would you like for me to give you the quick tour of Suna, or would you rather venture it yourself?" Uzi asked the latter in a rather curious tone. He would hand her back her passport if there were no visible problems.

He looked to the entrance of the village. "If the latter, I would suggest you being on guard if you wish to venture the underground. There are some testy criminals down there, and some stubborn folks as well." Uzi looked back to the woman, hoping he hadn't frightened her with his talk.

----
Summon ~ Summoned bear ANBU mask, concealing his face.

Snapshot ~ Used as a memory recorder to record the meeting of Sui. Will continue to record throughout the thread.

Chakra Sense ~ Sense ~ Used to notice Siu's chakra signature. ( Was able to tell that she was a shinobi. )

Passport check, and your reason for entering, and we will go from there ~

[ MFT | WC: 384 ]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almond hues instinctively flicked towards the source of a subtle land anear, studying what she could only assume to be the day’s sentry. The mask made his branch clear.

More ANBU, hm?

The shenanigans of her latest encounter with ANBU Branch replayed briefly amidst thoughts, like film fed through a projector: The grandest impressions hadn’t been left. Siu could only hope those of this village weren’t similar to hers.
Upon his closing, the kunoichi performed a courteous bow; a gesture presumed could never serve wrong for most cultures.

“Of course,” she’d willingly comply, presenting the male her prepared documentation. Though initially having a mind to keep things formal, an amused smirk couldn’t help but curl on a side of the woman’s face whilst listening to examples of shady intentions; particularly, regarding student abduction.

“Been a longtime Academy Instructor in Kumogakure - Wouldn’t torture myself anymore like that,” she’d lightly jest.
“On what’s best described as an answer to Wanderlust. Been cooped up in Kumo most of life, so looking to learn what’s beyond its walls - broaden my horizons and all that. Sunagakure will be the first shinobi village visited ‘sides my own, so, in particular, really curious what life’s like for overseas shinobi and villagers—nothing of ill intent, of course: Simple Main Branch, Chuunin at that, as you can see - so haven’t the wits for any spying business if you’re worried about any of that.”
The underground, Siu allowed her imagination to construct whatever possibility the words might’ve referenced.
“Ehh - haven’t the best experience with undergrounds as of recent here. So will likely make efforts to further avoid those. Appreciate the advice.”

“A tour?” Features displayed perceptible surprise upon the unexpected offer. Attention drifted to the exotic walls, then peeked towards the village entrance... One would’ve been helpful. But she also didn’t want to be a burden. Shinobihood was one rarely offering downtime, and Siu knew she’d been one to cherish the little received before her venture. Couldn’t imagine ANBU life being less busy either.
“Well . . .” she’d begin, a tentativeness in her voice, “One would be nice, since I don’t know - well, really anything about Suna. But if you’ve got other priorities, I understand too.”

[Passport Presented]

Name: Hikari, Siu
Branch: Main
Travel Purpose:
Education Of The World & Growth

Last edited:

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm..." Uzi peeked up from looking at the passport. His sudden pause could be mistaken for an intimidation method, but her words struck a giggle bone in the Uchiha's body. He held down his chuckle, only nodding after the woman's words. Her mentioning being an instructor made Uzi think of the students from the mission with Raizo. "I'll take your word for it."

Uzi handed back the passport, everything checked out. "Ok, looks like you're in. There are plenty of places to stay while you visit the Sands."

"I'll be on guard duty for a while, though I could meet you later when the sun sets and the sky turns purple." The evening skies gave those of the desert a bit of relief from the baking sun of the day. However, those same skies would sweep in the chills of the night. One wouldn't be able to tell when the temperatures would cool down until that time approached. "I'm sure you'll find a place that offers a bed to lay your head in there. They have upscale places, and... some spots that seemed like they were put together in a rush. That's if you're not into that fancy stuff." Uzi tried his best to stay away from those places, they just weren't his forte.

"Other than that, enjoy your stay." Uzi moved aside, gesturing towards the village, welcoming her in.

He'd watch the woman as she entered Suna. He only wondered what the Sands would offer her as she entered the village. It certainly gave Uzi a mountain of blessings. If he had to judge from his own experience, Suna was the oasis within the desert. Uzi took back to the bulwark, slowly walking atop the walls. Surveying the village's entrance had it's ups and downs, but the call of duty kept him calm and at ease.

[ Topic Left unless stopped ]
[ Access to Suna granted. Enjoy your stay ~ ]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“When the sky turns purple,” lowly repeated the words, almond hues unconsciously drifting skyward. “It’s poetic,” she’d compliment briefly after, returning a soft smile to the masked male. “I’ll take you up on it. Assume you ANBU folk know how to find me.”
Passport slipped back into her pocket, the kunoichi repeated a departing bow.

“Thank you for the entrance and helpful advice - I’ll compare prices and quality. Hoping everyone here’s as kind and welcoming as you.”

It was relieving not to have hassled through endless, unreasonable grilling and demands. Straight, simple, and quick - everything she could’ve hoped for. The experience reminded her of the sentry encountered upon departure from home; very much the same. If only more people were similar: How much less stressful this world might be.
With a turn facing her destination, combat boots of black treaded their way towards a new adventure; still nervous against the unfamiliarity, yet excited for the possibilities of new experiences to come.

[Village Entered/Topic Exited]
[Thank you ^^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back