Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ashes to ashes [Solo Mish - First Tier - D-rank]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
For as long as Kitsune could remember, she had been on her own. Her parents had died when she was young, and left her with a huge mansion, and so many money that she wouldn’t be able to spend them even if she had forty-three lifetimes to do it in. Lately she had been starting to wonder if she even had any family left, and as such, she had begun to search through genealogy books to see if she could trace her lineage. As of yet she had no luck in her search, but she didn’t give up so easily. The next couple of days she spent, talking to the librarians, utilizing their knowledge to find relevant books much faster.

She kept on finding traces and leads in the books, but it seemed that all of them were dead ends. One after the other, all dead ends without any success what so ever. ”Arrrgh! Dammit! We’re not getting anywhere!” Kitsune exclaimed one day where her frustrations with the fruitlessness of it all, earning her a fair few shushes from the other patrons of the library. She wasn’t popular with the regulars of the library due to her revealing clothes and loud personality. Obviously such things weren’t welcome in a library! Or. So they thought. The librarians welcomed her as a very regular person, because she’d visited the library rather often for over twenty years. Yet they never understood how she stayed so youthful looking; they tried asking, of course, but she never explained it to them. Not many would anyways.

”Surely my lineage can be traced back. Everyones can. But mine shouldn’t be this hard!” she mumbled to herself, angry that she couldn’t even figure out where she came from. ”All this money had to have come from somewhere… What did my family do that got them so damn rich?” she wondered out loud. But of course, there wasn’t anyone to answer her. Finally, she sighed and placed her head against the desk she was sitting as, and closed her eyes. This is so… Infuriating! she thought, deciding to let her monologue be relegated to her mind, rather than speaking out loud, so as to not disturb anyone. Where would I go to find someone that would know about my family…? Who would have the skills to track down someone’s lineage? It’s not like my parents left me a family tree. Considering that would’ve been in the main building when it burnt down.

Kitsune had lost her parents to a house fire, at an early age, and up until she had the main building reconstructed at age 21, she had lived in the guest house on her family’s land in Kumogakure. The rubble of the main house had been cleared away after the fire had been put out, but nothing else had been done. So when Kitsune turned 21, she had the new mansion constructed, along with a new guest house, completely indentical to the one already standing, where as the main building was completely new. Same style as the guest house, but completely redone on the inside.

[WC: 519; MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back