Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Audience with the Kazekage(PVT)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Requesting the presence of Sousuke**, Rioshi**, and if possible Mikaboshi***)

Sanryoukyougan Kuro led his soon to be brother in law, and the messenger Ahakri from the halls of the Toraono Dojo through the un-walled and barely beginning anew on the surface village of Sunagakure to the newly rebuilt Kazekage Tower. A marvel of steel, craftsmanship, and elemental mastery that still needed a few ornamentary defenses before some real ones were installed. The tall decisive trio saw many people resting as they had yet to get used to the light of day. Denizens of the deep were quickly adapting all the same. With great hubris, hope, and a for one a curdling need for vengeance they entered the tower with Kuro vouching for his two guests as they made their way to Sousuke's office.

Kuro recited a creed aloud to himself as they patiently waited in the elevator as his faith had been all but obliterated:
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
No answer is completely correct
No problem is ever truly solved
Love cannot stop pain or frustration
Faith cannot heal the rage of loss
Hard work is rewarded with more hard work

Yet I continue to pray for the strength to get through just a few more moments
I find friends in the unlikeliest places that love me as much or more than family
I have seen and endured things that should have made me quit or die
It is with those memories and experiences that I stand back up
I don’t have an option to quit or give up
I will push on till I am dust in the wind
Until then I will be the shelter that keeps the real monsters at bay
I will be the monster that keeps other monsters from truly harming all
I don’t want thanks
I don’t want pity
I just want my due
I don’t want prayers
I DAMN SURE DON’T WANT FORGIVENESS
I have not the endurance of the Gods
I am not so righteous
I have not the wisdom of the Forgotten
I am not so well versed
I have not the strength of Primus
Lord knows my strength is not from my blade
I have 2 hands, and the will my blood and training gave me
I only ask that they be enough to see me through when words fail me"

His litany reinforcing his will and need for vengeance far more than prayer ever would. As Kuro decided if the Gods of his youth were fantasy then he would forge a new God that ALL could believe in.

MFT
WC: 410

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Glad he had been able to bathe and refresh himself before finally meeting the Kazekage. Akkuma bore a shark-like grin as he followed his soon to be brother in Law, once they had been cleared he followed him into the elevator. Kuro began reciting a rather creed 'Perhaps I gave him too much wrath during our exchange...' he thought to himself knowing things were going to be interesting. "Ahakri you are about to get some of that experience you seek." he would whisper to the man, if his brothers gaze slid to him he would merely flash that devilish grin. The massive being that was Akkuma wondered what would come of the events of today.

Wolf-like ears twitched with anticipation, he couldn't wait. To once more hear the orchestra that was war, to see who would survive its tests. His Ancient Battle Armour had both the sigils of the Miroku Clan and that of the Toraono Clan. Various scrolls were strapped to his armour and the Ancient Gauntlets that Seika had presented him were at his side. Now he would finally get to see if the rest of the Villages Leadership possessed the will needed for this coming war. Would he accept it? Or would he make himself an obstacle by opposing them? Akkuma knew so little about the man, all he knew was soon to be family. Which meant he had to play nice, but it also didn't mean a good spar was out of the question. 'Better to be prepared than not...' he thought with a chuckle, he was still trying to adjust to these Sunan customs. Perhaps he would never truly understand them, although he understood the people well enough. He'd been out there giving what aid he could, while gaining allies of his own.

MFT
Topic Entered from Here

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Someone would be waiting for them in the Kazekage's office. Would it be the Deep Court Lord Mikaboshi with his ominous chill and the gloom of shadows that danced? -- No. There was no aura, there was no fanfare. She did not have to make a scene to feel important, to feel strong, to intimidate although she realized fully that there was an intrinsic value. She harnessed another power, it also being one of perception in a different manner. She could hear their approach. she could hear the Toraono's prayer.

She was just sitting there at the Kazekage's massive desk, her hands folded on the desk surface. She was wordless as the four of them entered the room. Her petal pink lips curled upward in greeting as she watched the group enter the room. "Greetings Sennin Toraono Kuro, Mister Miroku Akkuma and you must be ...I do not know,"</B><i></i> a calm voice announced almost as if in greeting. She stood up, pushing the chair back with her legs and made her way around the desk. The click of her white stiletto heels was the only sound she made as she made her approach. She would stop only a trio of feet away from them, it was rare to actually be shorter than something since she took this form but it did not cause her to shrink from either. <B>"I am afraid that Sousuke is in a meeting, is there something I can help you with."

Entering now, Shiori.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro looked up from his litany remembering how Sousuke's news had shattered his reliance on what was considered the teachings of Mother Suna to behold a stunningly beautiful woman as Sousuke's receptionist. He had heard of her true enough but he had never seen her. She was almost enough to make the Demonbeast King get a divorce but unfortunately for Kuro the lady's hair wasn't red. That would have just sealed the deal for Kuro, red hair was systematically his weakness. Not to mention the beating he would receive for even thinking of divorcing the mad woman he had married. Since the Cabal attacks however she was distant and unable to spend any time with him and with one glance Kuro finally realized what was truly wrong with him. Despite all that he had earned and all that he was, Kuro was lonely. The blonde before him made it ever so evident. "My dear lady we have never been formally introduced or I am of the belief I would have remembered. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me your name? After I get your name... would you write down your dress sizes so that I might have some dresses made so that I may take you dancing in Sora or Soon's Haven. By the heaven's you should never be kept too long in this office away from admiration."<i></i> Just as quickly as he spoke were he not dark skinned his blush would have been evident. He had all but asked the woman for her address and he was obviously, truthfully flirting. She had the look of a female predator, a woman whom killed with her looks without second thought and it had all but done Kuro in just on sight. "Forgive my words, I meant no offense or inclination, it is that you are simply so beautiful that in my heart I felt I must see you dance at least once. Excuse me I will go sit in this corner and wait for Sousuke to be free I have a messenger from Kumogakure and my brother in law Akkuma wishes to address him as well. Might you stay and regal with us a bit?"<i></i>
Kuro almost began to sweat as he fought his urges to recover what little dignity he might retain in this situation.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma bowed his head to the woman who greeted them, she was well informed then again apparently word of the demon had spread. At least that was what he had deduced from his disciple and the few brief encounters he'd had with the Shadows of this Village. Before he could speak Kuro began by doing something he had not expected, asking the woman to dance. 'Here I was thinking my brother was a man of honour.' then again perhaps it was all the chaos that came with those wrath energies he had infused to the being. His brother seemed to come to his senses apologising for his behaviour, but nonetheless persevered with his attempts at flattery. That crimson orb and its diamond-like gaze slid from the woman to Ahakri.

"This is Ahakri from Iwagakure, unfortunately I believe my brother has become a bit flustered due to his attraction to you." he would say with a devilish chuckle. Yet to hear the name of the beautiful woman who greeted them, although as stunning as she was in his eyes she was not his Seika. She was the only woman for whom the demon had eyes for, to him none could compare to his love. "Indeed I do require the Kazekage's presence...but I can wait." he would say with a devilish smile revealing those shark-like teeth. That aura of his seemed to pulsate from his body, even in this calm situation trying to seep itself into those around him. Despair and malice ebbing around those present like a tangible force.

"So how is it you came to know my name?" he would ask her with that charming smile of his, the massive beings tail flicked with interest. Perhaps it had been from reports or maybe he would get to hear more rumors about himself. After all he had received a few foreign guests since he had been here, not including the 'activities' he had been undergoing with many of the sunan locals. In truth there was much she could have known about him or she could have known nothing, merely being updated by those who had allowed them entrance.

MFT
OOC: Sorry Kuro was going to let you know the mistake, but thought it would be funnier to play it out as too flustered from Shiori's beauty. Let me know if you want me to edit it and whoop Shiori Akkuma finally meets you!
Edited to fix mistake in Post

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke had no appointments at this hour, this was when he would normally tinker in his workshop erroneously believing that his projects were a secret from her. She had been logging his comings and goings for months, she had made copies of his keys and memorized several pass-codes. She was not sure of what she was going to do with all of the information she had procured, she had not gotten that far. She had only concluded thus far that information was a source of power and safety.

"My dear lady we have never been formally introduced or I am of the belief I would have remembered. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me your name? After I get your name... would you write down your dress sizes so that I might have some dresses made so that I may take you dancing in Sora or Soon's Haven. By the heaven's you should never be kept too long in this office away from admiration."<i></i>

It was rare for her to receive a compliment, Sousuke was on about her weight not that long ago and was rather fixated on her chest size being a cause for a diminished IQ. She smiled graciously, at least someone had a normal male mind. Her looks were not a result of happenstance, everything about a person could be a tool. It was evident even among the Toraono, with their threatening visage and their aura's of dread. "Three," she replied.

"This is Ahakri from Iwagakure, unfortunately I believe my brother has become a bit flustered due to his attraction to you."

"Shame he is a married man," she replied with a raised brow. Truly it was, at this point as a conscious and insidious force it was rare for opportunities to arise even still.

"Forgive my words, I meant no offense or inclination, it is that you are simply so beautiful that in my heart I felt I must see you dance at least once. Excuse me I will go sit in this corner and wait for Sousuke to be free I have a messenger from Kumogakure and my brother in law Akkuma wishes to address him as well. Might you stay and regal with us a bit?"<i></i>

The Border Sennin apologized. "Not a problem sir," she bowed her head politely. She gestured to a pair of chairs while she crossed her legs and sat on the edge of the Kazekage's desk.

"Indeed I do require the Kazekage's presence...but I can wait."

The giant demon replied. "I am waiting for his return, he should not be long." She was not entirely sure where he was but in all likelihood a wall would open up, the floor would retract or a panel in the ceiling would slide to the side revealing another hidden work space or passageway. She wondered to some minor extent if there was any space in this tower left for other offices or if this entire building was solely his transforming plaything. "I can call him to hurry him along," she offered as she leaned back and started to fish through Sousuke's desk for a headset.

"So how is it you came to know my name?"

The Toraono in-law inquired. "You are a giant demon with an oppressive aura that is marrying into the famed Toraono clan... why wouldn't I know you?" There was a tone of incredulity in her voice as she said that. Truly there were not many seven... eight... foot tall tailed demons with rows of sharpened teeth in Sunagakure. Who would she mistaken him for!

"Is there anything I can do in the meantime, I might be able to convey the message to him," she offered.

OC: Not sure if/when anyone else is coming, not sure what you guys are planning to do but go for it.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro retained the dignity of his station and availed himself not to stare at her chest and to look her in the eyes as he addressed her. "A size three it is then. I still do not have a name to go with the card the dresses are to be sent with. As we speak my avatar of sound is having fabrics picked out, what color besides white would you prefer?"<i></i> Kuro could be quite direct when needed and since he felt he must get this one woman to a dance floor to quell the yearning in his darker spirit he would do so without fail lest the woman in question said "No...". Kuro was quite accustomed to meeting the demands of women as a member of the Toraono Clan all males were basically subservient and overprotective of women and children. This assured an altruistic personality and complete obedience in devil and demon blooded men that might run amok with power and undue influence. It was how Lady Azame had tamed Kaibudo and made her first twin sons superior role models for Toraono Family men all over Wind Country. Kuro was no exception, if anything he was the perfect Alpha male for service to women.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma couldn't help but chuckle at the woman's words, it would seem that she did not mind the advance. Well except for the fact that he was married he wondered just how far they would have gone if he wasn't a married man. Hearing her next words the demon smiled, he was happy to gleam more information from the woman while he waited for the Kazekage. "Like I said I'm happy to wait...but I do guess we are here to discuss a serious matter, the sooner we get this discussion under way the better." he said flashing that devilish grin. Before taking a few steps back so as to lean on the wall.

The banter between his brother in law and the woman brought a smile to his face, how intriguing it was to see his honourable brother behave in such a way. "Ah of course...it wasn't that you knew me I was more intrigued with how." he would say with a small smile, those eyes starring intently at the woman. Akkuma decided to not inform her about the other activities he had been up to, seeing as that was not how she knew him. Perhaps he didn't have any reason to worry about today's interaction, then again they hadn't even truly touched on why he was here so maybe he did. For often people held prejudices about demons particularly when it came to topics of war or conflict.

"Well I suppose you could let him know there is a messenger here from Iwagakure, with a letter from the Tsuchikage for him. As for why I'm here...please inform him the subject of our discussion shall be war." he would say calmly and in a business-like manner. Truth be told he wondered why the Kazekage had done nothing yet, for surely he wished to avenge those who harmed his village. Yet he had not seen anything to show him that the the man who was related to his beloved had taken any action. But that was okay Akkuma already had a plan in motion to eradicate the threat and ensure a new one did not take its place. One subject had been chosen to stand as his puppet figure he just needed to arrange for his back up. Then finally everything would be complete and the true test would be underway.

For surely if he had they would not be here waiting for the meeting that would undoubtedly decide not just their fates, but those of the Great Countries. Akkuma had already sent an Emissary to Kumogakure, now with Ahakri's arrival from Iwagakure he had now made contact with Hissori. One of his old comrades among other things, at least back in the days when Mist wasn't a frozen tundra. Now the medic held the title as Tsuchikage, if all things went well here. Their would hopefully be a stronger bond between the three villages by the time his plan had come to fruition. He just needed for everyone to play their part, for that to happen he needed to move all the pieces onto the board. The woman had still yet to give her name, which the demon felt was quite odd. He thought the sunans were sticklers for etiquettes such as that, then again maybe that was just when it came to the ancient beings that resided here. That large spear-like demonic tail flicked behind the demon, boredom getting the better of him. That gaze of his slid to the woman once more this time taking her figure in and giving her an appraising nod. Should she see this he would merely wink at the woman, flashing her a devilish grin. Just because he was betrothed didn't mean he couldn't appreciate the beauty of others.

MFT
OOC: Don't know when Hissori is going to post as Ahakri, but Akkuma will get the ball rolling.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Elsewhere somewhere filled with Hellfire and corruption...

"Answer your bloody call."<i></i> Growled a female voice. The speaker had a flaming skull for a head and wore a military outfit. Curiously the clothing was not on fire. The woman was swinging a flaming chain trying to catch her foe by the arm. The chain made contact and began to wrap around the arm of a large fat demonic entity. The demon roared in pain as the flaming chains were burning the arm to a crisp.

"It's Nobu. He can wait."<i></i> Sousuke answered as he was trying to help his grandmother take down the monstrosity. Sousuke drew Skull Splitter and approached the demon. Several eyes opened up in the demon's chest and began to open fire upon Sousuke who shifted to the side and rolled dodging the eye beams. Eventually Sousuke had gotten out of the monstrosity's line of site as he got to a blind spot and swung his axe. The large axe cut through the flesh. Sousuke had been grabbed by the beast and the axe remained stuck in the wound.

Mako shook her head that was a flaming skull. "You've got to be kidding me. Tell me you did bring a much larger sword to slice through this thing. Genjutsu just seems to be making it angrier and angrier."<i></i> The Veteran spoke as she pulled and tugged on the flaming chain.

Elsewhere again ... with now less Hellfire and corruption

Sousuke stood there kicking the corpse of a headless demon while the land was returning to its original form. The corruption was fading away. He was listening to his messages. "Nobu called six times. Akane left four messages for me at the tower. Nobu then called again to remind me about dinner."<i></i> Sousuke continued to kick the body. His grandmother shook her head at him. The flames began to recede and her flesh began to sink back in, and reanimated. The veteran lit up a cigarette and began smoking. "Well. This has been a most eventual. Trying to deal with some end-game scenarioes ... and get spammed by calls and messages about dinner."<i></i> Sousuke shook his head. It certainly seemed that some people had their priorities mixed up. Again he was kicking the body.

"Don't you make a note to tell people where you usually will be?"<i></i> Mako inquired as she took a long drag from her cigarette. "It really is annoying when you keep getting headset calls from people when you're fighting. You muted Nobu like four times."<i></i> The Veteran looked to the innards that flew about as Sousuke continually kicked it out of frustration. "Your secretary. Does she work out or something?"<i></i> Sousuke gave his grandmother a very annoyed look.

Soon enough Sousuke did arrive at his office. He looked tired and very dirty. His black mesh armour was covered in not green goo this time, this time it was purple. He looked first to Rioshi. "I didn't answer any of Nobu's calls. How many messages did he leave me about that dinner he wants me to attend?"<i></i> He inquired sluggishly. There were some white scorch marks in the black mesh which would in time need tending to. "Take all the messages from Shino and shred them. If he calls again tell him I'm not going to entertain the thought of early parole for his law breaking cousin."<i></i> He closed his eyes. "I've been pre-occupied with a mission take took twice the amount I had allotted for it. What should have taken three hours, took six."<i></i> At this point he would clap his hands and bow his head deeply. "Rioshi, would you please make me the largest mug of coffee that my inventory can afford. Fair trade. Triple. Triple."<i></i> He placed a large freshly bleached skull on her desk. He would then look over to his guests. "Need coffee. Badly."<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was important to mingle and to make connections. A polite tête–à–tête only tightened her political hold which was more insidious than the Steward or rather Kazekage could have imagined. One did not require an honored lineage to rule anymore, they only needed to know the right people.

"A size three it is then. I still do not have a name to go with the card the dresses are to be sent with. As we speak my avatar of sound is having fabrics picked out, what color besides white would you prefer?"

White was her favorite for a reason, it made her look clean and non-threatening. People often liken colors to power, wrath, felicity, femininity, earthiness or even a blackened heart. Her appearance was as much a tool as any other shinobi implement from a kunai to a senbon. "Whatever you find, I would surely wear," she flirted back with a smile. She knew how to play the game and she had nothing to be ashamed of physically and Ancients had a different concept of modesty than humans did.

"Ah of course...it wasn't that you knew me I was more intrigued with how."

Indeed, she was not aware of his illicit activities or his preparations for war. she knew of him but she did not know the actual man.

"Well I suppose you could let him know there is a messenger here from Iwagakure, with a letter from the Tsuchikage for him. As for why I'm here...please inform him the subject of our discussion shall be war."

Fascinating.She hoped that Sousuke took his time finding his way back to his office. she crossed her legs as she continued to sit on the edge of the Kage's over-sized desk. "Tell me Mister Miroku, which war?" She was curious to know if Sunagakure was on the cusp of yet another war? She was well aware that she had already tossed a gauntlet of her own against the Kazekage and the tribes of man that consolidate beneath his rule. she was aware of the rising tensions between the sovereign hidden village and Wind Country as a whole but not truly to the depths their relationship had fallen. Was there yet another threat encroaching on the community, would these frays end Sousuke and save her the trouble? How ironic that would be.

He would not have time to answer before Sousuke barged in, a fresh color of goo over his mesh armor. She was not entirely sure if his attire afforded him any protection at all. She really did not care if he got himself killed on one of these moronic missions but she wanted to be there to see his end. It would have been the disappointment of the week.

"Nobu called six times. Akane left four messages for me at the tower. Nobu then called again to remind me about dinner."

"Twelve, Shiori replied simply. "I RSVP'd because you would have missed the deadline, dinner is for tonight in four hours. The suit is waiting in your workroom, you have an appointment an hour before for your Brazilian" she coughed, "...Brozilian." She made a waving motion with her hand before she added "I also arranged a date for you, Miss Yamanaka Nana. You sent her flowers this morning and she sent her gratitude. You may as well remain... prepared." She was getting his hopes up of course, there was no way that she was interested in him, she batted for the other team. She just thought it was hilarious to send him out for a waxing before the formal gathering. "She will meet you here," she concluded.

"Take all the messages from Shino and shred them. If he calls again tell him I'm not going to entertain the thought of early parole for his law breaking cousin." He closed his eyes. "I've been pre-occupied with a mission take took twice the amount I had allotted for it. What should have taken three hours, took six."</B><i></i>

He went on to complain and give another order. <B>"He is citing several human rights violations pertinent to his brother's incarceration, but alright sir," she pulled a rather large stack of notes that were pierced through off the spindle and tossed them into the wastebasket. It was not her problem. Also, whats a little bad publicity between friends?

"Rioshi, would you please make me the largest mug of coffee that my inventory can afford. Fair trade. Triple. Triple."

Oh yes, that reminds me..." she gestured to the pair of metaphorical elephants in the room. "Apparently they escorted a messenger here from Iwagakure and need to discuss a war," she said this so matter of factly one would have thought she was listing lunch actions rather than a potentially devestating event. She had a wry grin as she said all of this.

"Need coffee. Badly."

He reminded her as if he was asking for a cure for Ebola. "Of course," she looked over at the demonic duo. "Whiskey?" She did not wait for a reply, she was getting it regardless of their answer, drunk men were stupid, rash men tat were easier to manipulate and more likely to do something stupid.

She sauntered off.

(Leaving to get drinks, returning my next post)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro noted the scent of hellfire and the scent of demon blood as Sousuke made his way into his office demanding coffee and the shredding of documents. The papers were thrown away summarily as 'Rioshi' as she was called went off to get coffee and WHISKEY. Whiskey would definitely mellow their moods. Ahakri remained silent despite Kuro's embarrassing tirade about her virtues. Oddly enough even though he knew he was wrong and he was embarrassed about his out bursts he felt absolutely no guilt. Probably a result of intermingling chakras with Akkuma, well there were always side effects to demons and their true natures. As Rioshi sauntered off Kuro could not help but watch her backside before standing and giving Sousuke a cursory once over using a variation of metal jutsu to mend Sousuke's armor while he wore it since Kuro knew he would never take it off. Once the metallic weave was mended, Sanryoukyougan Kuro used healing jutsu in the form of light to literally cleanse Sousuke of demon blood and viscera without water as some of the remnants of a demon were not healthy to keep on your body. After checking over Sousuke like an overprotective brother always does Kuro beckoned Akkuma and Ahakri over to introduce them.

"Sousuke-sama, I present to you Lord Miroku Akkuma and revered messenger Ahakri of Iwagakure. We have a few things to discuss, will Mikaboshi be joining us? As I would have some rather decisive words with our King of the night."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kuro continued his flirtatious banter with the woman, he wondered if they would end up having a scandalous affair. Unfortunately he doubted his brother had yet to adjust to the desires that came with their exchange of energies. Than again if it weren't for Kuro's energy he would undoubtedly have been in the same boat. Her question to him made a devilish grin spread across his face. Unfortunately before he could respond the Kazekage arrived, he could smell the scent of a freshly killed demon.

The Dark Sage couldn't help chuckle as 'Rioshi' made her comments about his 'Brozilian', he could have said many things to sate the mischief he felt with that knowledge. Though he resolved himself to the chuckle and left it at that. When she informed the Kazekage of the reason they were there here, he couldn't help but admire the way she stated it. She had the same air of the matter that he often did when discussion such things, she turned to them asking for whiskey. Akkuma gave her a small tilt of the head in acceptance to the offer "Moonshine would be preferable if you have it...whiskey often lacks in potency." he would say with a devilish grin, if she could not find some he would remove a bottle of Kirigakurian Moonshine from within his robe(only if she did not come back with moonshine). Like his brother he watched her figure as she walked off, before his gaze slid to the Kazekage.

Kuro began mending Sousuke's armour and cleansing him. 'Typical Kuro...' he thought with a small smile his brother seemed to be worrying over everyone, as per usual. The Dark Sage placed his right arm behind his back building up chakra for one of his seals, as he did this he bowed with Kuro's introduction. That shark-like grin upon his face as he stepped forward and thrust a hand straight into Kuro's back. Sinking into his brothers flesh the demon's dark chakra and se jutsu enzymes worked their way into the mans body. No doubt his brother would be in shock from the unexpected seal, even when was prepared for them it often seriously rattled them. Both physically and mentally, then again he was one of the most skilled Sealers there were. So his brothers pain would be brief, already having seals he would no doubt adjust to the change quite easily.

"Brother...you're letting yourself get distracted. Focus yourself, the wrath will provide you with a clarity unfound in manner others. I've given you a Celestial Seal in the hopes it will help provide some balance to you." he would say knowing that his brother had been struggling with the subtle changes, even if he had not admitted. That Crimson orb and its diamond-like counterpart slid to Sousuke his beloveds cousin. Taking a few steps towards the man he bowed deeply "It is an honour to finally meet you Sousuke...Seika has had only good things to say about you." he would say with a deep bow, his beloved had asked him to be on his best behaviour when he met the man. He in turn had told her she had nothing to fear, being her kin Akkuma would treat the man like he did all family.

How interesting it would be to meet that being of Order once more. Ahakri seemed to need more time to hand over his message, perhaps he was overwhelmed by what had been transpiring here. "'Rioshi' was right I have some questions I wish to ask you and I would like the truth." he said calmly before pulling out a chair and taking a seat, an act that in most cultures may have been considered rude. Though such formalities were beneath him, particularly when among family. Realising he should probably inform the Kazekage that Ahakri should be privileged to this conversation he would clarify that before he begun his discussion.

"Ahakri is here because the new Tsuchikage Ii Hissori is an old comrade of mine and we have a plan to build ties between the two villages. But first..." his tone changed and there was an edge to his words. "What do you tend to do about the Wind Daimyo? So far I've heard nothing and seen little to suggest you have taken any action. My eyes and ears are everywhere. Please correct me if I'm wrong..." he said calmly as if the words he had spoken were not on the verge of disrespectful. After all he would not be surprised if the man had taken action in secret, though his Agents had yet to reveal any action to him. His assets are present from the lowest levels of the shinobi hierarchy up to the Sennin branch(not that it was just Sunagakure, possessing assets in both Kumogakure and Iwagakure as well). More then enough Sunans had pledged themselves to the demon, binding them through unbreakable contracts. In return he fixed things, gifted power to them and much more. The possibilities were only limited to the contract and the price they were willing to pay.

"Because I have taken action...my assets in Kumogakure are busy organising a treaty. Ahakri will leave soon after we are finished our discussion, to report back to Hissori. I know many of your citizens desire revenge, I've spent much time among your locals. I have hired mercenaries who are prepared for what is to come, unfortunately we cannot start until the last piece is on the board. That Sousuke is you...so tell me? Are you with us? Or will you allow those who hunted your family and brought down such catastrophic destruction upon your citizens to live?" no doubt with those words the atmosphere in the room would become rather tense. (Hopefully by the time he was finished talking Rioshi would be back, in which case he would graciously accept his drink.)

IF Rioshi found moonshine~
"Thank you..." he would say in that devilishly charming voice of his, resisting the urge to slap her rear as she walked away. Withdrawing his pipe he packed in his herb mixture, the concoction was a mixture of his own creation. The various herbs in its use would ensure he would stay calm and placated(hopefully covering up the scent of dead demon). Thus ensuring he would get to out of hand, remembering he had promised Kuro he would let him do most of the talking(along with his promise to Seika he would sigh). "My apologies...it has been difficult to contain myself since the attack." he would say, wondering if they knew he meant his demonic urges. In truth if it had not been for Kuro's stern words and watchful eye the demon would have already brought the flames of war to the Daimyo's doorsteps.

IF Rioshi returns without Moonshine~
"Thank you.." he would say downing the glass and its contents (assuming will bring whiskey if there is no moonshine), refilling it with some Kirigakurian Moonshine. The fumes from the liquor were visible as he downed the contents of the glass, giving a sigh of satisfaction. "Now that's a drink..." he would say with a chuckle, his gaze lingering on Rioshi's magnificent form. Briefly Akkuma flickered a secondary more monstrous image flickering, his true self always fought him to get out. The change was as brief as the simple act of blinking but would undoubtedly raise great concerns, was he stable and if not were they safe? The aura that ebbed from the man began to change, it gained a knew edge. As Chaos itself seemed to flow out from the being that sat before them, that massive musclular demonic tail flicked behind him with great interest. "I don't want your assistance, nor do I need your approval. Out of respect for Seika and Kuro I have come here to discuss this with you, admittedly I also wanted to see what kind of a man you are." he would say in a matter of fact tone and so far he was not impressed. "That is of course if I'm not interrupting important matters such as your 'brozilian'.." he would say with such mischief in his voice Kuro would no doubt want to slap him, then again maybe he was just testing the man before him in his own way. The would only be one way to tell.

OOC: Last two dialogue/Rp options are dependant on Shiori. Drinks determine the mood XD the first is obviously the well behaved Akkuma, the second well not so quite. Up to you's ^_^
Edited to fix color code
Edited again to add Celestial Seal free curse of the week to Kuro, forgot to put the OOC part of it in

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A very sad look formed upon Sousuke's face. His secretary worked very hard against him. His face sank considerably. He did not want this at all. "I did not want to go to the dinner. I had scheduled that time for blue print drafting and quiet time."<i></i> Quiet time consisted of watching his son play or read. Quiet time also consisted of spending time with Yume. Thankfully Shiori had not the slightest he was living with Yume, nor anyone for that matter save for Roku. Kuro had publically denounced Yume, which was a very embarrassing moment. One he wished to not live out again. Shiori only heckled him further unknowing with the concept of him receiving a Brazillian. "What is a Brazilian? Or a Brozilian for that matter?"<i></i> He would ask Kuro, or the strangers present. He didn't expect Rioshi to tell him directly. After all ... she did have a habit of arranging a poorly set itinerary for her. "I sent no one flowers. You may have, but I did not."<i></i> He asserted. Once again, he didn't have to go and find proof of it, it happened daily, hourly, minutely, secondly. Why did he even hire such a woman again?

Sousuke rubbed his forehead. "Shino's relative has no less than three accounts of robbery, bribery, forgery, illegal trade. If Shino wants to go on and on about human right violations, then ... ... then review with him over the series of acts he has done. I'm certain the scale will balance in my favour. He cousin is a walking human right violation."<i></i> He didn't like Shino to begin with. "Mikaboshi will join us, if he so pleases, but I doubt he will."<i></i>

And yes coffee was indeed needed that badly. His secretary's attitude was cancerous at times. He noticed as Kuro was looking at her buttocks as she walked away to go get drinks. They did not need alchol at this hour in the morning. Sousuke puffed his cheeks as he snapped his fingers several times to get Kuro's gaze away from his secretary's seemingly inhumanly importunate buttox. Sousuke watched awkwardly as the stranger placed his hand inside of Kuro's back. Okay. No screams of pains. No shouts of agony. This was getting awkward real fast. Okay. Now the man doing this was bowing deeply to him. He spoke of Seika ... and how she only had good things about him... why would that be the case? Considering their last duel. Seika sort of broke the rules, and then nearly burnt him to a crisp with photons. Not to mention he was ill at the time and only complied because an angry Seika was ... exceptionally difficult to handle. Oh. Right. She had acquired a spouse, of sorts? Sousuke wearily exchanged glances with Kuro and then the stranger. "Ehm. Likewise."<i></i> He mirrored the stranger's gestures. Ah. Right. His name was Akuma was it? Well. Kuro and Akuma were certainly close. Afterall Akuma just ... placed his hand in Kuro's back and had given him a celestial seal... riiight... Sousuke doubted that was the case given the nature and the appearance of Seika's spouse. That being said ... one cannot judge a book by its cover. That is what his father said, but why would one judge a book by the cover? The inside cover if the book was hard cover offered most useful information.

Brazenly the politics were brought up. Yes. Do what about the Daimyo? "I've made a public habit of keeping my foreign policy on the mum and low down. Then again this is the first time we've met, so ... naturally you would have heard little."<i></i> He answered. It didn't take a genius to figure out when Sand was one of the few soverign states left in Wind, and the Daimyo had a very large reach over surrounding territories. Roku had been working diligently. Kazuki had been alloted to work and deal with the occult, but then again what was happening was a mixture of both. The family of the Daimyo was a known worshipper of that annoying religion of Jashinism. "Mercenaries? Admirable, but they are loyal to gold, more so than the cause. It is the cause that drives men and women hardest."<i></i> The conversation was being scraped at but there was so much more to go forward about it.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro nodded to Sousuke then just when he was set to look toward Ahakri, Akkuma placed a celestial seal on his lower back, righting the chaotic chakra that Akkuma had shared with him bringing him back to 88% of his normal self instead of 80%. "Thank you for the help Akkuma, I am certain I have had many incidents controlling the new urges that come from intermingling chaos and law chakra. I appreciate the tip you gave me towards balance. As for you Sousuke, I can see you are weary from battle and need some actual rest as your elder brother I will go to this dinner in your steed and as for this SHINO business I will publically and personally drag his beat and broken body through the streets and proclaim his crimes before I hand his broken but living body back to his family and give him the standard 3 days to leave Sunagakure in exile after settling his affairs. Last but not least I want to apologize to you about Yume, I understand that she was fighting for her family and after living with Akkuma and dealing with an adoption I can see far more clearly how the call of family will cause you to lash out at anyone whom might do them harm regardless of their word. My assassin avatar is heading out to meet your date for the evening and will transform himself into you. I will be careful, gracious, keep her safe and find out everything she really likes and make sure that she knows our Kazekage appreciates her support in a gentlemanly manner. My Anbu avatar will secure Shino's cousin and SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ARE AT THE HANDS OF THE TORAONO CLAN. As for you, Sousuke I will personally repair and refurbish your armor using the chakra leyline infused Takahashi Steel supplies you left with mother for her personal use, she fusses over you and your health daily....
((Whispering... A Brozillian is where they use hot-wax to remove all your body hair from the neck down to your toes, it is not the most pleasant of things but the aftereffects of hairless skin even for your genitals is quite amazing, my wife always demands that I remove all my body hair for her special nights. Soooo do what you feel in the arena, I actually suggest it as a cleanliness measure to make sure the demon blood you have covered yourself in causes no undue effects.))
Now back to business... WAR... I am sure you understand why, and I personally want this to be a public declaration of the Toraono Clan and its allies declaring Kanly upon the Cabal and its backers for the deaths of so many Sunans and ANBU. On this front I need to speak with Mikaboshi because I have some declarations that need to be made to his ROYAL highness."

Thanks to Akkuma's efforts Kuro had regained a bit of his self control, he would still take Sousuke's secretary out for dancing and dinner but that was only because he had already declared he would. A demon beast king must keep his word or he would be quite a petty demon indeed.

"Not that it would slip my mind but your secretary is for lack of a better word disastrously beautiful, do you mind if I borrow her for a day or three?"<i></i> The dark, hungry, lonely side of Kuro had quite a few things in store for her, 12% of Kuro was still quite free of his naturally lawful nature and was delighting in this new game of cat and kitten. Whom would be which was still up for say...

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would leave the room and make her way down the hall. She knew where the spirits were stored, it had been a long time she she partook but more importantly she had a meager source of privacy to manipulate with the brews. The Sennin's in-law requested moonshine, she wondered if he did not realize that they (whiskey and moonshine) were the same thing essentially less the fact that moonshine was made illegally. Perhaps it was the lack of legitimacy that made it taste all the sweeter. She barrel aged bottle of whiskey of excellent quality - it had a decade to absorb the fragrant, woody notes. The amber fluid sloshed inside the heavy glass bottle as she uncorked the bottle and withdrew a small vial of near tasteless clear fluid from her bosom. She emptied the contents into the bottle, less a single drop that she reserved for Sousuke. She forced the cork back into the bottle's mouth and gently rotated the bottle in her hands. The substance was in fact a 'poison' but not of the killing variety but rather the same sustance she had been feeding the Kazekage all these weeks -- a potion of paranoia. It was perhaps a bit redundant to imbue them with such dangerous sentiments but she wanted to ensure rash thinking and brash actions.

She would then proceed to brew the coffee to Sousuke's specifications. He was finicky, his fru-fru coffee needs such as 'fresh-whole bean', 'fair-trade', 'organic', etc. This coffee fit none of those standards, she picked it up down the street at the nearest coffee shop and brewed it extra strong. She had no idea what those fancy coffee terms meant and if one could be frank, she did not care. She emptied the final drop of paranoia into Sousuke's tall mug of piping hot coffee. She placed the mug, the bottle of whiskey and several crystal glasses on a cart with sugar and cream for Sousuke. He was particular on all things coffee and she did not feel like reproducing the same cup eight times before it met his standards so she let him insert his additives.

She rolled the cart down the hall back to the office wordlessly. She listened to the dialogue between the Sennin, his brother in-law and the Kage discuss matters of interest and concern. She was interested in one fact in particular, Sousuke had gotten himself a whore. Good, she had someone to kill. Someone's house to burn. A man to castrate now that it finally had some use.

She smiled graciously as she entered the room while she silently swallowed the bitter gall. The glasses rattled gently and she poured a nip (2 oz, or four fingers) and passed each Toraono a glass of amber fire-water. She apologized to Akkuma, "we only have legally produced whiskey here. My apologies sir." She handed Kuro a glass with a similar quantity and the messenger as well. She did not know anything about the messenger from Iwagakure beyond the fact that the Tsuchikage found it relevant enough to expend the resource. Loose lips. Bothered thoughts. What could go wrong? -- Hopefully everything.

She would hand Sousuke his mug of coffee - it was pink with a happy smiling white cat (yes, it is hello kitty).

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma merely smiled as he listened to the Kazekage, he wasn't sure if he should be concerned or not with how flustered the man was getting over such simple duties. The demon wondered if the Kazekage had been shocked by the what had just been done perform him, maybe it was how easily the Toraono warrior accepted it. But in the passed few years Akkuma had become rather close with his soon to be brother in law, truth be told he was one of the few people he considered close to a friend. Kuro tried to be the big brother once more offering to deal with most of Sousuke's problems. At least the ones that had been mentioned, he found it remarkable how much Kuro tried to help others. merely giving a small nod when he was thanked for the balance that would come with the Celestial seal. While whispering something to the leader of the village, before going on about his declaration of Kanly.

He smiled that shark-like grin Akkuma couldn't tell what he thought the Kazekage yet, so far he seemed odd. That was the only word he had for the man right now, maybe he would get to see a bit more of the man soon enough. With sousuke's words he chukled "Maybe...that might be the case if I didn't have contracts in place with a variety of your shinobi within your internal structure." he said the words so calmly and matter of fact, one would not think he had just admitted to having Sunan spies. "I guess I should elaborate on why I have spies within your village. You see when I went to Kumogakure, I discovered that there was a shadow organization working to seize control. Naturally I found out what I could and informed the Raikage, both Hayate Shin and Akira Saito. After what happened to Sunagakure I needed to ensure that there would still be shinobi who were absolutely faithful to this village." after he said this he realized he probably hadn't made things much better. After all they were meant to be loyal to Sunagakure how would them working for him, ensure their loyalty. Sighing he didn't to elaborate just a little further "I bound them to contracts, all I ask is they never betray Sunagkure. In return I give them power, knowledge many things really. Should they break the terms of the contract the seal begins to break down the organic matter. Killing them for breaking their word or me whoever breaks their word really. I've found people can't be trusted..." he would say before adding one last thing.

"That is how I ensure the loyalty of the mercenaries I hire...oh did I mention that I'm capable of opening up portals between this realm and the demonic realm? Between demons, the undead and various foreign shinobi at my disposal I've accumulated quite a force. Yet during this time I've seen nearly no action on the behalf of the village, besides that of a few enthusiastic sunans. As you said this could just be because we've only just met, but then why haven't any of my Agents informed me your actions? Would you like to know why I think they haven't?" he would ask his voice gaining more of an edge to it as he asked his final question, not giving the man time to reply he would say what he thought. "I think that you haven't taken action or if you have that its been less then impressive. Most of your village is unaware who was behind the cabbal attack, have you yet delivered any envoys to the foreign villages notifying them? There is an intervillage exam coming up soon, what happens if the Daimyo turns his eyes to the other villages? What if they blame Sunagakure if anything happens, hell what if they've already been approached to join him?" he would say, those words as were bold for someone in his position. That massive spear-like tail swished behind the Dark Sage, taking a deep breath he would calm himself. Stopping himself from losing control, if it weren't for the energies from Kuro he probably would have started brawling already.

"On the other hand I've been quite the busy demon..." he said after all he had no ties to this village the only reasoning he cared about its safety and security was because it was home to his beloved (along with his new kin). 'Rioshi' returned passing a drink to all of them, she apologized informing him they had no moonshine. Sighing he would retrieve a bottle of his Kirigakurian Moonshine, 180proof when he unstoppered the gourd fumes would begin flow out. "That's unfortunate I enjoy the thought of someone being prosecuted for my liquor...nonetheless that's why I come prepared." he would say with a devilish chuckle. Akkuma reached out and took the drink from Ahakri "No you don't...I won't have Hissori thinking I was allowing you to get drunk at diplomatic meetings. That's the last thing I need to get stuck listening to one of those damn lectures again." he would say with a wink downing the contents of the messengers glass and placing the empty glass before him. Next he downed his own glass and its entire contents, giving a sigh he would fill the glass with his preferred drink. Downing it too in one gulp, after all he was used to drinking from massive chalices or mugs. Giving a sigh he prepared himself for his next point of his argument or to explain himself further.

MFT
OOC:
2x Paranoia Doses {Akkuma's glass + Ahakri's}
1x Moonshine Dose
= This is going to get interesting real fast.
Paranoia will kick in next post? ^-^
Akkuma has revealed quite a fair bit about himself in this thread...dunno how worried I should be. ~looking at you Shiori~ =P

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahakri would be standing in the background the whole time. Having been led to the ruins of the Kazekage’s tower, by Akkuma and Kuro, the chuunin was rather overwhelmed by the size of the place. When the red head came into the newly rebuilt tower, his mouth was slightly slack jawed as he looked up to the ceiling. Inspecting the room. The man would not notice the women coming in to talk to them, but continue to stare around the building as he seemed to get lost in his imagination about the structure and not focus on his task at hand.

He wouldn’t even notice the Kazekage himself, Sousuke walking into the room as he just stood off to the side letting the group of friends discuss what they are doing. It was lucky that Akkuma was more than willing to discuss the background of the currently distracted Hyuuga. Still though the attention seemed to be on some intervillage politices which was giving more time for Ahakri to stay silence to collect himself. He was finally forced from his own mind when a drink was pushed into his hands or attempted too.

“Oh… I don’t drink. Where I come from its bad for the soul.” Ahakri commented in a polite way hoping to refuse the poisoned laced beverage not exactly noticing that it had been laced with something. Just a lucky development for the red headed Hyugga. The drink though was quickly taken from the demon as the young man frowned like a child.

“I can handle myself.” He told the demon as he then straightened himself finally stepping forwards towards the Kazekage. Bowing deeply to the other leader, Ahakri introduced himself.

“Hello Sir, I am Hyuuga Ahakri, a diplomatic shinobi from the Earth Country here to deliver a letter for you on the orders of Tsuchikage Ii Hissori.” He said taking the ladder out of one of his many pockets. The letter itself was in fancy slightly tanned envelope. It was sealed with blue wax in the shape of a paw print. A classic Hissori marking of his work.

Inside the letter was written a short note to the other military leader.

“Dear great leader Kazekage,

I, Ii Hissori originally from the Kirigakure Sea have been ruling over the Earth Country for a short time now. Arriving at this village, I was given power after years of working in and running their medical hospital. Since then I have worked to revamp and modernize the village. Now though, I am starting the final part of plan which is to reintroduce the village to the outside world.

The village and country itself has been known for decades as a rather isolated. Without a central leader we kept to ourselves and tried not to interact with other village managing to control and work without our bounders. We have found great minerals and resources to the point that now the village as a major surplus of materials that the countries I have travel to have needed. I am hoping that maybe your village and surrounding country may be a home for some of this new surplus.

We are in a new era in a new world. I am hoping that when you reply you with a willingness to either host me or come out for a vacation and diplomatic meeting, or to host myself and my delegation to discuss a new era of peace and trading in the world. Please if you can return a letter with my diplomat, if you are willing to meet with me and my village.

From,
Third Tsuchikage, Ii Hissori.
The letter was again finished with a small hand drawn paw print which was Hissori’s own form of a signature.​

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kuro only had part of it. Sousuke was suffering from exhausted nerves, PTSD, and he didn't sleep. Being Kazekage was a twenty-four hour day job. The smaller man frowned. He didn't like it when Kuro burdened himself with his own details. Last time Sousuke checked, Kuro was not Takahashi Sousuke the third of his name, and historically inaccurate Steward of the realm as designated by the goddess Mother Suna. He shook his head. There was no telling Kuro no supposedly. Sousuke raised his eyebrow as Kuro accepted the so called 'celestial gift', yup that was a thing. Kuro didn't seem to mind someone reaching into his being and delivering a gift, and not the kind one opens on the Winter Solstice. Even more worrisome was that Kuro was going to manhandle Shino himself. "It is behavior like that which gives birth to the rhetoric the Cabal was spreading about a Demon Lord ambling into the night who rips the souls out of people. Eventually people are not going to wish to deal with you, and eventually you're going to find yourself surrounded by a troupe of demon hunters who are trying to vanquish your evils."<i></i> Sousuke admonished. Did Kuro not see what was wrong with what he was doing? That is how missing nin are born, and criminals then proceed to go into the night and return with four or five other individuals and then go forward and bring about the downfall of noble houses. Sousuke then had to put his hands on his ears. Kuro was getting unnecessarily loud and caused Sousuke's ears to ring. He was trying to recall the other things Kuro had said. He wondered why Kuro had mentioned that out loud, and in particular in front of others. His eyes slightly narrowed as he was not sure Kuro was going with this. "No transforming Kuro. No fixing of my armour either. I can do that."<i></i> He added. Did he want there to be odd rumors about how now Sousuke was dating some bimbo? No. Not in the slightest. Somewhere amongst all the chatter, Kuro did explain was a Brozillian was. Sousuke's eyes narrowed even further now as he would look in the direction where Rioshi had went. "I... don't have control over Mikaboshi. He's not a summoning contract that I can just ... cut myself and make him appear accordingly."<i></i> Did Kuro really think he was going to fix that situation? Sousuke rolled his eyes at the thought of it. The final mention of his secretary made Sousuke blink, not once but twice. "Uhm..."<i></i> How is one disastrously beautiful? Yeeaaaah. No. "Uhm... I don't know? I don't interfere with her social life."<i></i> Sousuke fell silent as he sort of ... tried to piece together what Kuro had in mind. None of it had her consent. At all. Human right violation. Human right violation. Rioshi black eye and broken femur. Law suit. Kuro then killing lawyers by tearing them in half with his hands. Yup. That would be a thing.

Rioshi did return with his coffee. A genuine smile of sorts came upon his face as he took the Hello Kitty mug and drained it contents steadily. His eyes sparkled as he enjoyed the contents of coffee. He drained the mug entirely. Oh. Good. So very good. He looked down into his empty mug. "Would you kindly? Also cancel that Brozillian. Why would you ever schedule such a vain thing for me?"<i></i> He inquired coldly. He thought about it for a moment. No. Rioshi was too slow. With a mad dash Sousuke returned with a second mug of steaming hot coffee. The Kazekage this time drank his coffee much more civilly. Sousuke motioned to Kuro, and then to Rioshi. "So. He wants to borrow you for a few days. I am simply going to say ... it is up to you. You can of course say no."<i></i> Again. Sousuke in his head imagined the dreadful situation unfolding. It was not pleasant. Kuro might break his secretary. Where would he find another? He never had one before. Sousuke returned to drinking his coffee. At least Rioshi had yet to run the beta test for the gigavolt arc reactor for his armour. That was going to be fun, it was only going to be nine billion bolts of electricity flowing steadily into a new power suit core.

Next came Akuma. Sousuke listened to him while drinking his coffee. His eyes narrowed and veered to the left. Did he just? Yes. He did admit to having people work for him? People were susposedly loyal to himself, but also Sousuke? Well. Wasn't that... strange. Sousuke's eyes now shifted over to Kuro. Right then. Sousuke considered what Roku had warned him earlier. Not to mention your other Sennin has opened his home to an outsider that has a whole mess of rumors surrounding him.<i></i> Well. Sousuke had just seen some of those rumors come to light. The celestial blessing ... or cursed seal? Was that what had just happened to planted on Kuro right now? Did people not realized that sort of power came at a cost? When did the word cursed become celestial? Okay. So Akuma had rooted out some sort of seedy organization in Cloud. Could be true. Akuma revealed the nature of the contract, which if broken resulted in death. Alright. So... did he just give Kuro power, and should Kuro openly betray him, does Kuro just ... fade into nothingness or spontaneously combust? Maybe neither. Maybe Kuro would implode. Great selling point. Indeed.

Akuma then proceeded to insult Sousuke. Seemingly. Akuma seemed to carry with him a much a shoot to kill approach. Sousuke lowered his mug he looked into the contents of it. Oh. Now he had to be impressive? Yes. Quite. "Impressive displays get noticed by all parties."<i></i> He began. "I don't like big flashy displays. They tend to attract people. Attracting the wrong attention is disastrous. If I were to go about making a grand spectacle of things, then we get to the point where people can see what I am doing a mile away. Makes it harder to achieve objectives."<i></i> Sousuke drank more of his coffee. "I've had several leads and investigations into the matter of the Cabal attack. Most of them are very serious accusations. If I go around finger pointing at the wrong people ultimately, does that not make a fool of me if I were to make a spectacle of it? If your agents broke into my household, I cannot say I would be very pleased. Maybe your agents respect my privacy. This has been a very serious and personal matter."<i></i> He wondered how much Akuma knew about the history of Sand and Wind Country. Sand had its independence, it was one of the few states that did have it. "I think you underestimate Soragakure."<i></i> The Daimyo had individuals empowered by Ancients. "What do you know of Ancients?"<i></i> Sousuke would ask Akuma. "Powerful entities in Wind which used to be the prime power. They ruled over humanity for a long time. Now what if I told you the Daimyo had a private military that was fed the essence of these primal and powerful beings? Considering these beings used to own humans as slaves, do you think you're capable of making an impressive display against them?"<i></i> Sousuke sighed. He knew of the wedding and the exam. "Make no mistake, something will occur. I'm already pessimistic about the situation, but ... there seems to be a growing trend of Daimyos turning upon their ninja population."<i></i>

Sousuke took the letter from the Earth Country representative. He looked at the wax seal that was the shape of a paw print. "The sigil of the Tsuchikage."<i></i> He assumed as he opened the contents. He scanned the letter. "Your liege lord thinks too well of me."<i></i> He drained his mug of coffee finally and raised an eyebrow. "Inform your liege lord, I will host him."<i></i> He looked up from the letter. "It's ... a funny thing. This is the first time I've received correspondents or dealings with a village that had not in fact been destroyed by a level ten end game cataclysmic event."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is behavior like that which gives birth to the rhetoric the Cabal was spreading about a Demon Lord ambling into the night who rips the souls out of people. Eventually people are not going to wish to deal with you, and eventually you're going to find yourself surrounded by a troupe of demon hunters who are trying to vanquish your evils." Sousuke admonished.

Kuro laughed aloud as he refused the whiskey carefully pouring the crystal shot glass back into the container before sealing it and replying as Kuro only drank during special family events and even then sparingly drunken demons are a terrible thing, and quite the party as he noted his brother in law. "Actually I deal with demon hunters on almost a monthly basis, most end up becoming allies that alert me to where the true evils of demonic lineage are so that I or my brother in law may hunt them down or aid them, the enemy of my enemy so to speak so worry not I will not crush Shino's cousin but I do hate that anyone would pester you. Then again this is why you don't tell me things because you know I may act on my own to alleviate the problems. I would not be a good elder brother if I did anything less however. I shall find a compromise that will neither sully your name or cause Shino's family excessive humiliation but the situation will be dealt with in a way that Shino no longer bothers you. Unless you wish me not to interfere, you are still the leader and I would not overstep your rulings on village matters."<i></i>
Kuro had absolute trust in Akkuma, much like he trusted Kazuki but on a more blood linked basis that allowed them to know eachother's feelings and select pronounced thoughts so sharing seals was akin to helping hand amongst the two. There were aspects of Akkuma's habits that Kuro did not like but he could console himself that none of his habits were meant to cause him or his family and friends harm. Kuro imagined he must create about the same or more amount of trouble for Sousuke but things did need to be done in a timely manner and unlike Sousuke Kuro had 5 additional avenues of time to allow him to manage his efforts far more efficiently.

Kuro listened as Ahakri finally spoke up and smiled to Sousuke's response before speaking again.

Kuro settled himself back to his lawful persona as the celestial seal allowed Sanryoukyougan Kuro's link to both Akkuma and Hyakujuuonouu to deepen to the point that his cat like manner was very pronounced in his movements. With a cat like stretch Kuro re-evaluated his little brother's position, and settled on a less decisive set of actions. "I just realized something Sousuke-sama, you aren't sleeping again and that means you aren't properly restoring your homeostasis. I will have Shino's cousin given an expedient trial at a place of his family's choosing with a jury of his PEERS as it were making sure that all sides are represented, then he can be properly exiled instead of by the old ways. His cousin is not Toraono Clan and therefore should not be subject to our laws lest he cause problems in Toraono affiliated lands and propensity, unless I find evidence that one of his deeds did transpire on Toraono lands or that of our affiliates then I will approach Shino myself and offer him the rulings for his cousin none of which would result in death or public humiliation beyond court approved punishments or simple exile which you know I prefer. You are also correct about grand displays Sousuke-sama which is why I make those displays and not you. I have little to fear from public stigma, the Daimyo's efforts ensured that the village will never quite trust my efforts as I am to blame for them even making it into the city less so the ANBU because the majority of our ANBU died facing them in ambushes and explosions. I have found myself lacking in strength to face the Daimyo's efforts but with Akkuma and Kazuki's help in the near future I will quickly remedy that problem too. Make no mistake Sousuke-sama, I have only brought myself before you to make my efforts transparent. I have no secrets from you nor would I make any effort to try any kind of subterfuge. What I know of the Cabal, the Daimyo, and his special warriors that handed me my ass in recent events are known to Akkuma and yourself as well as long as the reports were read by you or at least stored within your reach. I also have plans to establish a proper entrance to Sunagakure by establishing elaborate warp panel enhanced leyline infused super-structure walls which would take my clan and my brother's clan about a month to finish if you approve of the designs. I have also come across Ancient records from my family vaults that show the locations of former Ancient strongholds and vaults that might provide resources and insight into what the Daimyo has done as I am certain that his Cabal raided many of them before coming here. I only came across these documents because their teams had placed bombs all over the Throne of Bone to secure or destroy these records. I would like Lord Mikaboshi to accompany one of my avatars in inspecting these holdings and to verify they did indeed belong to the Ancients. Last but not least I have found a record of how Mother Suna as she came to be known placed the power to manifest and control the storms within select lineage of the First Men. What if the Sunahoshi passed this alteration in their genetic structure to more than just a lone Masashi Ranger. I daresay we have a fair amount of humans with limited Ancient blood within them, why wouldn't we raise our own stock to counter the Daimyo's Jashin inspired experiments. I was actually doing a fair amount of training of young kindred with potential but as kids do their attention has waned and they are currently pursuing other ventures. I, unlike the Daimyo do not force people to service or worse. What my brother in law is asking for is YOUR permission to continue his efforts here under your advisement and knowledge and to keep you abreast of said efforts himself instead of just waiting for me to turn in my weekly or daily reports. My clan is making investigations into further breaches of the dojo and the deaths of another ANBU on my very door step. Not to mention I have already run across their flame court touched automaton while trying to track down the last TRUE Oracle, whom is also tied to the Daimyo in this. The actions of his agents have made this all TOO personal for me which is why instead of Sunagakure making it a village wide issue I want to make it a Family Feud which will lessen the impact on Sunagakure and thereby you as Kazekage."<i></i>

Kuro placed a copy of the blue prints for the super structure walls he intended to build as soon as possible. Kuro also placed a copy of the maps and legends of Ancient locations of power that he had found. Kuro felt a distinct stirring in Akkuma's mental state but could not put his finger on it. It felt like excitement from finally meeting Sousuke.

WC:1165
MFT

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: At the moment this is your wheelhouse, so a very short post to keep things rolling here. I am basically a lamp (and that is not a bad thing, I am not intended to be an important figure in this. I am merely a catalyst.)

IC:

Shiori, or rather Rioshi simply sat back and watched the interaction. Akkuma downed two doses, erm... drinks over a brief period of time. It would not do him any harm physically, he would just start feeling an itch on the inside of his skull at the back of the brain. An creeping, crawling sense that he could not scratch. A feeling that something was wrong. That someone was wrong. That perhaps his best interest was about to be offended. Was the sense overwhelming -- heavens no. It was just an itch. She would not say a word, simply pour drinks when needed even offering the Kazekage a glass although it was unlikely he would accept the gesture.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back