Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Audience with the Kazekage(PVT)

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Listening intently to what his brother said, trying to explain things to Sousuke. Not that the man didn't have a few good points but but that unwillingness could be Sunagakures downfall. Though what Kuro said was also true Akkuma was well known for both hunting powerful entities and befriending the odd one. He sat there quietly nodding when he was referred to in conversation. Finally Ahakri stepped forward introducing himself and the demon couldn't shake the nagging feeling something was wrong. Being someone that always followed his instincts the Sage was disturbed deeply. Unfortunately he wasn't aware that his instincts were being mislead.

Akkuma's muscular tail wrapped itself around Ahakri like a snake and pulled him closer to the demon. "Stay close..." he would say his gaze sliding from the messenger to the Kazekage. Hissori would not be impressed if he allowed anything to happen to his messenger. There was something off about this meeting but he couldn't pin point it, then he started to dwell on the Kazekage. The Dark Sage had only given him his initial trust due to Kuro and Seika's word that he could be trusted. 'Something is wrong here I just don't know what...' he thought to himself, why was the Kazekage being so complacent with what had transpired. All Akkuma could hear was excuses and he had no time for excuses.

Naturally Akkuma was more then happy with tasking his clan to assist with the building of the new super structure, being involved with the fortification. Was the only way to truly ensure it would not be tampered with, the Miroku were meticulous in all things they did. That way they could personally make sure the village would not be so easily penetrated next time they were attacked. "I've already begun training many of your shinobi, I've also been busy giving those who wanted them curse seals. Each tailored specifically to the soldiers needs and skillsets. Squads have already been prepared your army is almost ready you just need to lead your people." he would say in a matter of fact tone. That Crimson orb and diamond-like orb starred at the man with disbelief.

"Yes. Kuro has been so kind as to inform me of them. Fortunately there are many who are willing to utilise other powers to equal the playing field. Even at the cost that power comes with, tell me are the Ancients why you still cower in the village?" his word were meant to sting but the question was obviously rhetorical. Those orbs flashed with a menacing glare as Sousuke's dare say it was a personal matter. "Maybe the only reason they didn't was because I thought you could be trusted?" he would pose to the Steward, perhaps making him question the loyalty of those below him. "This is personal for me...that which I cherish most was threatened! I will unleash Hell upon those that threatened my beloved! They will feel every asset of my power focused upon them with my complete and utter wrath! I shall educate them on how one truly deals with an enemy!" by the time he finished speaking his was almost snarling. "To answer your question, yes. I think we can. Unlike you I have been building a worthy force to help deal with this threat, attempting to unite the villages against it. While also utilising my pacts and knowledges of other realms to utilise the undead, demons and mystical creatures. My own clan has focused itself since the attack to purely prepare for the inevitable war that would come when they sought to finish the job." he would say giving the Kazekage a shark-like grin, maybe now the Kazekage would begin to understand just how busy the demon had been.

'He knows that something will happen but he's too reluctant to act.' he thought to himself as he looked upon the 'leader' of this village. "Many of your own forces have prepared themselves for this. Have you been among your citizens lately? I have they are aware of the risks of war and are willing. They have done what is needed to equal the playing fields all they need is their leader." he would say standing now he took a few paces towards the man. "Shinobi have undergone life changing procedures for a village that's not even theirs, if outsiders can see the truth how can you be so blind?" he would ask the man had he forgotten who he was talking too? Unfortunately not and he was only getting started. Not that the Kazekage could question his experiments or methods so far they had only been performed on family, foreign shinobi and his own disciples.

The Dark Sage felt he should amend his brothers statement "Whether I recieve your approval is of no consequence to me. I will still act accordingly..." he would say in a business-like manner. "Understand this my kin were attacked, I will see those responsible punished. Anyone who tries to stop me will be considered a collaborator or enemy of my Clan and will be dealt with accordingly." he said it so bluntly that they would undoubtedly have to rethink what they had just heard, did he really just offhandedly threaten the Kazekage. Possibly the way he saw it he was just stating truths and so far he had not done anything to untoward in his opinion. At least not considering how he was currently feeling about the shinobi before.

"You even admit the Daimyo's are turning against the villages, you acknowledge the pattern. You've experienced it first hand...yet you act as if you're not at war?" he half-snarled at the shinobi he couldn't understand this man that was before him. "Not only do you fail to act, but you further jeopardise Sunagakure and thus the Toraono Household by allowing the other villages to walk into this event blind. Should anything happen they may think you are to blame or hold you accountable for your failure to warn them of the threat. I only hope my ties with them help the truth to be seen, if not we may be in for a longer war then intended." he would say calmly to the Kage he had already done his analysis of possible outcomes and many were not to their favour. 'I already lost my village...I won't let him lose Seika's.' he thought to himself with a sigh. A look of complete focus filled the mans eyes as he stared upon the Leader of this village.

"It worries me deeply I don't think you truly understand they may intend to wipe this village out. If you do then it's even worse because you're leaving your shinobi vulnerable and unprepared. Which leads me to three conclusions..." he would say in a business-like manner, before verbally committing to the path his train of thought had lead him to. "Either your working with the enemy or you're merely incompetent as Kazekage, seeing as this is war that could be just as bad. Then there is always the possibility that you hope they will wipe out the Toraono Clan for you...I mean you already have one Ancient being on the loose. Being one of the biggest clans in Sunagakure and possessing a significant military force you might see them as a threat to your rule. After all they make the first impressions...they are the heroes and the monsters all in one. I'm still deciding I hope your just incompetent that we can help, the others..." he would merely smile that shark-like grin when he finished speaking.

No doubt he would seem like a good person to blame if things went wrong, but either way if it wasn't already apparent the Kazekage would soon know to keep an eye on this being. For he not only looked the part of monster, but when it came to playing a ruthless blood thirsty war hungry demon. There were few who fit the bill quite as well as he. Sworn to no village but publicly tied to most of the great shinobi villages. With a clan that grew in size every day and assimilated more clans into it with each travel. Whether through political weddings, treaties or bindings between the clans. It would only be a matter of time before his clan spanned the globe and their network would be complete. With every clan member possessing a curse seal it was something that would no doubt raise concern for many. But by then it would already be too late, before anyone realised they would soon have a stranglehold on inter village politics and illicit dealings. "All I have to say is you can join us..." as he spoke his muscular tail unwrapped its grip on Ahakri and its spear-like tip hovered dangerously behind the demon, as if poised to strike. A subconscious reaction to the thoughts going through his mind "Or you can step aside. Just don't get in my way." there was a coldness to it that would no doubt raise the already tense atmosphere of the room. Everything Sousuke's had said so far only fuelled his mistrust and suspicion of the man.

'Excuses and more excuses...I have no time for such things.' he thought to himself more dark thoughts creeping their way into his mind. 'If he is a traitor I'll need to take him out or have him dealt with...but Seika. It would have to be subtle or a group effort.' he shook his head trying to loose the thoughts that were finding their way into the already distrustful and bloodlust filled being. "What do you have to say for yourself, Takahashi Sousuke Kazekage and Steward of Sunagakure?" they way he was speaking as if he were asking for a last confession, the demon had been known to play judge, jury and executioner before. His word held judgement and held a deadly chill to them. Little did those in this room know but he was a member of a group of elite shinobi, who had vowed to protect this world. From such tyrants like the Wind Daimyo and to protect the shinobi way of life. Even if it meant getting rid of those who would lead the villages towards the end of the shinobi. So far he was starting to see many things that made their purpose all the more valid in his eyes. The flames of war would cast its light upon them all and in time everyone would be revealed for what they truly are. Akkuma was not worried he existed to be the better of two evils, to be the monster that made other monsters tremble with fear. Standing there his form would flicker once more, that brief secondary image monstrous in appearance. Multiple rows of razor sharp teeth, molten like flesh and ashen wings. For a few brief seconds it would be visible the change would go unnoticed by Akkuma.

OOC: Sorry in the wait had to get the post right hope you all like it

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kuro didn't seem to get it. Some day he was going to run into a purist who saw him as an evil due to his past deeds. At the very least it seemed like Kuro was not going to do something very violent or wrong about the Shino situation. That much was appreciated, but now of all times they did not need to have their numbers divided due to petty issues which were solved harmfully. Was Kuro always this violent? It didn't seem that way, but maybe Kuro was being influenced by Akkuma who had nothing less than a stellar impression upon Sousuke. That was him being sarcastic. Sousuke rubbed the back of his neck. "Kuro, Fuu isn't ... she's not someone you should heavily invest in."<i></i> Sousuke that Kazuki had said had caused him to rethink all of his prior engagements with her. She was adapt at putting people into roles she wanted people to be in. She in truth wanted him to remake the Orders, for what purpose though he was not sure of. She had also indirectly challenged him into creating a version of Shoki.

Several things Kuro did say, cause Sousuke to raise his eyebrow. "I don't think your understanding of how Ancient Courts worked is ... entirely correct."<i></i> What Kuro spoke of really was in Fuujin's domain, who had recently been revived. Few people were privy to that knowledge, and Sousuke chose to keep it that way to prevent a panic. He was gearing up over time to engage Fuujin and Homura at separate times. "Few ancients bred with humans, and by few only one comes to mind."<i></i> Kuro was under the impression that out there were individuals of great power who were the children of Ancients. That was possible, but highly improbable. Even Mikaboshi was not able to provide him with the number of individuals out there that were of his lineage.

Sousuke's expression sank as Akuma openly spoke of giving out cursed seals. He ruffled his own hair. Did people not understand the concept of cursed seals? "I don't think you have a clue as to what I've been up to, but that is because I like to play certain things close to the chest. Resources are not unlimited, otherwise there would not be wars over them."<i></i> Akkuma spoke of knowing his people better than he did. Preposterous. "I don't think you've spoken with the farmers, or the business men. I think you've been speaking with a selected few. Not everyone is willing to send their children to war, less the children themselves. War is an abhorrent state of things, and much be approached with tact, cunning, and deeper thoughts. One cannot merely throw their forces at a wall expecting it to work out. They must be equipped. They must be kept well fed. They must be moralized."<i></i> His eyes narrowed. "Have you worked on things from the ground level? Have you built structures that people live in? Were you there when they lost structures? Have you offered the simple man council whether to continue his family business or to invest in a new venture?"<i></i> No. Sousuke doubted it. Akkuma was a man who seemed to live in a land of limitless resources and power. How rude would the awakening be if he found out otherwise? "I'm certain that some people are not willing to doom their existence with cursed seals. At least the choice is theirs, if I am to believe what Kuro has said."<i></i>

Sousuke sighed and placed his hands behind his head. "I admit there is a pattern. I cannot confirm the situation in Mist, or the situation in Cloud."<i></i> Akkuma was very much the product of seeing is believing. Thankfully he had yet to see everything. "Don't trust your eyes."<i></i> He simply answered the accusation of him not preparing for war. The suggestion that Sousuke wanted to see Kuro's clan perish? That was rich. He eyed Kuro, then he went back to looking at Akkuma. "For being one so close to Kuro, you really do seem to know nothing about our clan's histories. A War like this is not going to be won out in the open. You seem to think it can be. By all means go fight the enemy on the field, it will end in death."<i></i> Sousuke stood there reflecting upon what Katuso had told him long ago about demons. Katuso was right.

To say Sousuke was exasperated by Akkuma was putting it mildly. The demon had done nothing but bait and insult the Kazekage. He was a John Puff of sorts when it came to this matter of war. Was he trying to goad Sousuke into a fight? It seemed that way. "What do I have to say for myself? I think Seika picked a very curious entity for her consort. I think you're a man who relies upon what he sees and does not take the time to process details, and consider alternatives. Brute force works so much, but sabotage can do wonders if appropriately considered. I don't think you grasp the concept of this being a Secret War."<i></i> He did indeed catch the flicker transformation Akkuma had. Each of them would see the same coming from Sousuke, except in his case it was a towering suit of armour armed with great twin blades that burned brightly. The armour was silver and adorned with golden tattoos that glowed brightly as they moved. The helmet had a great pair of antlers to it which expanded from the forehead forward. The armour in question seemed to be about as tall as Kuro. Once the image faded it returned back to Sousuke who was shorter, and very much smaller looking that Kuro. This was the Primus Armour Kuro had heard about that used chakra leylines and had nearly killed Sousuke upon his initial use. He had defeated Suna with it, but the after effects of it were deathly. "There is a long campaign ahead of us, and we will be challenged appropriately. I do not agree with your methods. I will not stand in your way, but I will if what you are doing is a suicide mission. I may be the youngest of the Toraono clan adopted members, but I do not becoming a widow fits Seika nor would it do her to lose her brother."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro sighed inwardly as war thrill engulfed his brother in law but Kuro cold sense the deep uncaught fear of things within Akkuma as he reached out a chakra less hand and covered his Akkuma's eyes like an elder would play peek a boo with a child. "Sousuke forgive Akkuma he is excited about combat in any and all forms and an irrational fear has overcome some of his judgement. Not the usual outlook for him, he doesn't know everything about our family or how easily we are all tied together otherwise his comments would not have gone so far over the edge; He is simply anxious about Seika. Whe have spoken to many of the common men of Sunagakure and no where else. We plan to limit our literal combat to actual direct contacts in remote and easily converted areas. Civilization outside of his palace will be unscathed. None of this is the true matter at hand, warfare aside I simply wanted you to introduce you to Akkuma to dispel any rumors and request your approval of plans we have devised for city walls and defensive structures. We simply needed your permissions and input so that these structures would be within your purview and when properly warded would have warp seals accessible to you. Besides borrowing your secretary for personal reasons I believe we have little to ask you about."<i></i> Kuro knew exactly how to keep Akkuma calm, he needed only to simply offer him some exclusive booze and a private match or two. He was also wondering how best to keep them both calm they were both a bit on edge over so little. Odd but not unusual...

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma's tail slithered around the young foreign messenger's waist as he pulled the man close. Akkuma started to rant and went as far as to threaten the Steward. A smile escaped across her lips as the scene unfurled between Akkuma and Sousuke. He was saying many of the things that his advisers likely said behind closed doors or behind his back, she was not privy to either. The Steward defended himself and claimed that there were efforts and that there were planned -- trust me... I have a plan. She doubted that the Kazekage would be able to defuse this situation, the demon looked like he was ready to blow. The Sennin tried to intercede and sate his brother-in-law's bloodlust but Shiori only wanted to further feed it.

"You poor things," she frowned as she approached the defensive demon and plucked his flask from his hand, breast pocket or wherever he had placed it if possible. If successful she would refill his flask with her bitter drink before she would offer it back to him, "relax." She attempted to sooth, if she was unable to take his flask she would ask him to relax as she filled a glass with the poisoned drink to offer to him. She knew her attempts would be in vain and she would not want it any other way, she wanted to set him off and cause a divide between the Toraono and the Takahashi - a divided house could not stand. Yes, she had every intention of passing out drinks to whomever would accept them, it was a civil-enough seeming of a gesture that some of them might partake in another or a first drink. She knew that this would not devolve to blows, not here or now despite their apprehensions or paranoia, there would be a sense of self-preservation that accompanied the uncertain and dire sense that had crept into the back of their mind.

"This Daimyo seems like a terrible man," she commented with feigned concern. "I fear that he might be right," she lied referring to Akkuma's outburst. "What if the Daimyo is turning the people against us," she parroted. Her concern was not for the people, not even the village. She hoped that there would a greater disturbance here in this office, that tensions would mount and mistakes would be made. It would make her next step easier and it would reduce the blood on her hands. she was no fool, she was well aware that there were political rivalries but she was not aware that they were at the brink of war. This was perfect, the humans would kill themselves and she would barely have to lift a finger.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahakri would stay still at attention waiting for the Kazekage’s response. In the middle of the room, the Hyuuga would wait while everyone was getting poisoned. With a smile the man would bow some and look at him. There was a bit of butterfly in his stomach. The red head would wait patiently as the Kazekage read over the secret letter. He had not even read it before though he expected it to be as professional as the dealings he had with the Tsuchikage himself.

“Thank you so much sir. I will be sure to deliver the reply to my Tsuchikage in short order and hopefully we can have something set up with our village within the coming year.” The Hyuuga would reply to the Kazekage before returning to the side of the room. What the pale eyes of the Stone shinobi would see next was rather shocking.

It seemed that something was in the air, or water of the village. The room was turning from a mood of rather excitement between two village coming together for diplomatic talks. Instead the room was starting to turn into some intervillage politics. Of course interesting for Ahakri to learn about what was going on in the village.

Ahakri would squirm and wiggle against the large demon as he was encircled by the demon’s tail. The weird appendage certainly was something Ahakri did not like around him. It was a rather strange feeling that made the Chuunin feel rather weak though he did try to slowly step away. His face a bit blushed until he finally got away from Akkuma when he rose his tail.

“I should probably go.” The meek Hyuuga said as the room began to ramp up with tension. It was something about the Daiymo, and some form a civil war that they were going through. It was certainly above his pay grade to consider, though he would have to inform about it to Hissori.​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
They talked about Fuu further he couldn't shake the thought it had been the women he'd seen. Then about the breeding habits of the Ancients and the unlikeliness that there were many descendants of them. Sousuke said he didn't believe that Akkuma knew anything about what he had been doing. "Well that is why I said correct me if I'm wrong, though in truth you've still been very vague about what you've done. You answer like a politician...I hate politicians." the Dark Sage said angrily. Next the man proceeded to say resources were not unlimited and the demon laughed. Ahakri thanked the Kazekage saying he return to give his Lord the reply, the demon had other thoughts on that but he would wait for now.

"That is what Trade deals and alliances are for...resources can be paid for and obtained in more then one way." he would say lowly the rage building within him, the demon felt as if he were about to attack this man. "Don't make assumptions about me. My clan has been moving among this village aiding those that need it, providing support to your people. We have taken in those who lost everything, teaching new trades and even helping with some of your construction projects." he snarled his right hand curling into a fist, now this man proceeded to assume he knew what they were all prepared for.

"The children are prepared for war, many lost loved ones or the homes in the attack. There are squads ready to be deployed, ready to fight! Some have cursed seals, hell have even begun training in forbidden arts. Before you say anything the children who have undergone such training are my kin. So your opinion on the methods of their training are not needed." he would say his voice laced with bloodlust. Before addressing the next thing the Kazekage said "Lastly no not everyone is willing to but its not asked, only those seeking it receive them.

When the man next spoke saying he couldn't confirm the conditions of Mist Akkuma laughed a cold sound. "Have you not had reports from the Mist nin that have been here? Even my own clan had to escape the horrors that have befallen our homeland. Lightning & Kumogakure are fine they're political system doesn't allow for this foolishness." he said calmly their political structure was far different to Wind Country that much he knew. When Sousuke spoke of Akkuma knowing little about Kuro he laughed, he'd connected with the man on a spiritual level. Taking in a part of Kuro's spiritual energy into himself, his brother in Law doing the same.

Akkuma had gained a newfound focus (most of the time) while Kuro had taken in his brother in-laws chaotic energies. Next Sousuke said that Seika had chosen a curious partner for herself if only the Kazekage knew the half of it. Proceeding to say that this was a secret war, only making the demon laugh further. Secret his village had been blown hallfway to Hell, his peoples way of life forever changed and their lives still hanging in the balance. Sousuke revealed something in response to the demons own physical responses 'A challenge...' he thought to himself as he went to take a step forward his brothers hands clasped over his eyes temporarily taking away his sight.

Ahakri said he would need to leave and Kuro began to apologize on behalf of Akkuma, saying they wished only to dispel rumors, then he listed off other things. Unfortunately the Dark Sage was feeling a strong sense of self-preservation, right now he could not see. The last thing he saw was Sousuke in a glowing armour with two blades. Kuro saying that the demon was scared only further enraged him, throwing off his brothers hands he went to fly into a rage.

However he was stopped by Rioshi she was close and attempting to soothe him, she picked up his flask from the table and refilled it with the drink she had. Telling him to relax as she passed it to him, he thanked her taking the drink. Graciously taking a few big gulps from it, had he been about to attack the Kazekage? He found himself visibly shaking with bloodlust, how could this Leader be so foolish? Akkuma wanted to strike out at him but perhaps this man had done something that would redeem him.

Roishi proceeded to fuel these thoughts as she begin to say how awful the Daimyo sounded, saying she feared he might be right. She then said what if the Daimyo was turning the people against them? Once more returning his attention to the Kazekage "If you truly knew Seika and the one who dwells within her you would understand why I'm perfect for them. Should you ever truly get to know me you will understand why Seika is perfect for me." he would say coldly not wanting to stay on the subject of his lover, for she would no doubt disapprove of what he thought of doing to her cousin.

"You treating this as a Secret war...would have doomed your people to the suspicion and distrust the other countries will feel should anything happen in this Event. My actions will and have ensured that will not happen..." he said bluntly clearly considering this something the Kazekage should have done. Before continuing on "Your attitude towards this has only confirmed the need for what I'm about to say...we are going to decide the next Daimyo. Only one loyal to this village will prove suitable, I will not allow the villages safety to be jeopardized from within after we deal with this current betrayal. No matter what this will happen I assure you if I found the next candidate less then suitable...they won't last long. Now you can try to stop me, but to save an argument with Seika why don't you try to put forward a suitable candidate." he would say with a coldness business-like coldness, if any of them knew Akkuma they would know that he had prepared himself to do something drastic. Dark chakra emanated from him and the floor at his feet slowly began to crack from the pressure of the chakra.

"So do you think this is a suicidal mission? Or are you still happy to let me proceed?" he would ask the Kazekage, his tail flicking behind him excitedly. Adding one last note "I wonder what your soul would taste like?" he would say with a devilish chuckle, it was nothing out of the ordinary compared to what he had said to Kage in other countries. But nonetheless such statements were enough to get one thrown in prison in most Villages should the Kage wish it. None had so far, perhaps this would be his first battle with a Kage.

MFT

[OOC: Whoop loving this thread xD poor Kuro working so hard on damage control.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke puffed his cheeks and placed both hands on his head, he made a buff noise and his cheeks deflated. "Fine. Hate politicians. It is a deplorable job I have that has lousy hours. One of the many jobs I have."<i></i> He answered sharply but honestly. Unlike politicians, Sousuke had been appointed Steward by his father. Here he was now the Kazekage by things that were outside of his control. Who knew that Katuso really did not want to become what his father was, and his father before him, and so on and so forth? "Realpolitik is a thing I always have to keep in mind."<i></i> It was true that resources could be bought, negotiated, stolen, taken, won and so and so on. "I'm not exactly surrounded by a series of states within Wind Country that are amicable with. I am amicable with what some consider sub-humans in the Desert. It is a deplorable term that --"<i></i> He tapped his skull now. He snorted as Akkuma interrupted him. "Hrrmmm."<i></i> He wasn't exactly sure what to do with Akkuma. Kuro went to try and explain that he was merely over-reacting? Sousuke's eyes shifted to the ceiling as he listened to Akkuma rant and rave. Yes. Yes. He doesn't need the opinion of the Kazekage. Right. Fine. Cursed Arts for everyone. Let's all use powers that we do not quite comprehend. Splendid plan. Excellent. Wait. Kettle are you calling the pot black? Sousuke too meddled with forces he did not quite comprehend and paid a price for it. Trying to teach others that was difficult.

Sousuke's brow twitched at the mention of Mist's situation. "Yes. I am aware of the situation in Mist. I hosted a number of refugees here before your coming. The Diamond Maelstrom while it was indeed a thing had prevented a number of communications between Suna as a whole, Wind and the other countries. Yes, by no means am I throwing out insults or demeaning the horror that befell those unfortunate individuals."<i></i> Akkuma further went to defend himself as he was indeed the perfect mate for Seika. "People change. Seika changed. I have an inkling as to what she is a host unto and of. It was a very tiring and sickly experience."<i></i> Sousuke answered as he recollected that odd duel. Seika and her ... parasitic host? Was it a parasitic host? Sousuke could not confirm or deny what it was that she had bonded with. It was a photonic elemental entity that had he had battled. Tenshi maybe, but that was the old archaic was of describing what it was. It had ensnared him in her wings, and Seika had to reject it. Sousuke was sick at the time, and while he should not have agreed to duel her. "I personally don't get it, but okay? I suspect you're helping her cope with her ... new found ultra violent... tendencies and new power sets?"<i></i>

"Other countries have not really interacted with us. It is the distrust of this country, Wind, that is the main concern. Lightning and Water have not had awkward sketchy relationships with us as a whole."<i></i> Sousuke refuted. Suna was an independent state within the country of Wind. "Amusing really when you think about it, but no I have not been preaching mistrust of the other nations due to a lack of dealings with them."<i></i> A small smirk appeared on his face. It was entertaining really. He had literally no interactions with others due to the danger of the storm. Slowly but surely things were starting to put themselves on a board. Rioshi had spoken of how the Daimyo was indeed a terrible man. Sousuke's eyes shifted over. Yes. She knew that. She saw the file. "His bastard son is a murderous psychopath with an intellect equal to mine. He has used the certainty principle to mock me. It was a frustrating outcome, and yes you might be onto something."<i></i> Sousuke's expression soured further. "The Daimyo's legitimate son though is a ... different individual. I suspect the Daimyo to be somewhere in between the two. Though he allowed he allowed his bastard son to torture his legitimate heir. A troubling discovery of my own."<i></i>

What Akkuma next proposed caused Sousuke's brows to furrow. "...You what? ... You're serious about this."<i></i> Akkuma was the definition of dangerous ambitious. Sousuke's father had always warned him of the dangers of ambition. It was why Sousuke always curbed his expectations in all things. Sousuke was surprised. There was an old saying, don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes. Sousuke's eyes were quite wide, and the black sclera was very visible. He rubbed the back of his neck as he sighed. This was a terribly ambitious project. "I need to sleep on an answer. My original option does not apply anymore. When I say sleep on it, I mean it literally because I have not slept in ... five days? Six days?"<i></i> Katuso was his original answer, but Katuso was no longer an option. "I think you need to proceed with caution... but I would not really want to proceed with warp seals. It's a two way door, that can be compromised ... I fear to think if I can hack and manipulate a warp seals what Shouki could do. I do have designs for the wall in mind."<i></i> He spoke referencing back to what Kuro. "Whether or not this is a suicide mission remains to be seen."<i></i> Akkuma would then ask a question that made Sousuke raise an eyebrow. He would look at Kuro, and then back to Akkuma. "Vanilla and or rotten."<i></i> He would answer very casually. Sousuke was never really the pristine example of being healthy. His chakra when conjured usually had a sickly blue glow to it. "Some people claim that chakra while spiritual energy has some quality of the soul in it. Mine has always been described as sickly appearing, so the implications. The other answer being vanilla well, because I'm quite ordinary really in contrast to most of the people in the room."<i></i> Well, maybe Rioshi was quite vanilla, except she really wasn't. Sousuke did not know that yet. That being said Rioshi was an attractive woman, who needed to be more covered up for her own good. "Kuro do remember your wedding vows."<i></i> He added afterwards.

MFT 1000+

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled rather widely at mention of his wedding vows and made sure to stand between Akkuma and Sousuke so that whatever was eating at Akkuma would not egg him on any further. Akkuma knew a great deal about Kuro and his immediate family, what he did not know was all the diverse ties and special circumstances that Kuro's allegiances ensured. Being a creature of lawful violence and setting himself on the precipice by bonding with his natural antithesis a chaos lord was Kuro's way of expanding his capabilities and understanding of things. Removing the limiter as it was for Kuro and granting another facet of function to Akkuma, as he set himself in between his brothers as it were. "Why yes I do Sousuke-sama, but dancing with a beautiful woman is not a breach of those vows as long as I am not intending to go further than dancing and dinner..."<i></i> Kuro then proceeded to take the drinks from both men's reach as he set them aside with a smile to Rioshi.
Now as for warp seals, they can't be hacked... your chakra signature can't be copied, a seal of that nature can't be manipulated or transferred to another it can only be set to a specific individual and only that singular individual can use it.<i></i> Kuro pulled a warp seal tag from his pocket and placed it on Sousuke's desk. He then tapped it with his index finger and a small surge of chakra and the warp seal tag warped a set of Sousuke's favorite snacks.
"Akkuma is a chaos lord and as such he sees the extremes and the wilds where I see the boundaries and the laws of matters. As opposites we strengthen eachother against our more bias natures and balance is occasionally achieved.'<i></i> Kuro stretched while looking over Rioshi and smirked at Sousuke again, then looked at Akkuma briefly as he remembered some plans he had for the Daimyo's forces.
"Akkuma we will need to hunt down some of the stronger Cabal members for research, revenge, and interrogation and I also need to retrieve a Cabal member that owes me a match by the name of Saiga."<i></i>
Sanryoukyougan Kuro checked over the area again, something else was amiss but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She simple watched the spectacle unfold. She wondered if her drink had anything to do with these outbursts or if these men and their passions would cause the destruction of this community without her intervention. She had been inert for some time as she regained her strength and she did so with a bitterness. He welcomed demons into his fold, but not her. He even forged a pact with Mikaboshi. She resented them both for that, Mikaboshi for his willingness to change sides as a moment's notice and Sousuke for giving greater favor to an acquaintance over someone who stood by him like family. This festering resentment felt sour in the pit of her stomach, like gall. The Sennin took away their glasses, disappointing to say the least. She would take the glasses with her and rearrange the cart, it was more busywork than anything else.

The big dogs were chewing on the same bones - defense, the Cabal who have not been a threat in over a year, an intervillage exam and the nefarious dealings of a Diamyo. All revealed within the sloppy tirade. Fascinating... utterly so. Wind Country was on the cusp of war from the sound of it. She looked over at the messenger, the message was more interesting than the fray. She would approach the Hyuuga, no glass in hand and lean next to his ear. "I think this may get out of hand, let's step away for a few moments and let the boys be boys." She would not wait long for an answer as she wrapped her hand around his wrist and attempted to pull him away from the demon whose tail was wrapped around his midsection. "We should step out, I think this is above either of our pay-grades," she announced with a faux tone of dejection "neither of us are shinobis, so we are out of place here I am afraid."

If successful she would pull the messenger outside of the room. She was rather curious about the workings in countries beyond her reach. She had no interest in traveling to stone, her hunger would be overwhelming if she did otherwise she would have already done so. Still, that would not stop them from coming to Wind Country and it would not stop them from either serving as a meal nobody of import would miss or as a way to slay some troublesome shinobis. Sousuke was a troublesome shinobi. The ANBU Sennin was a troublesome shinobi. There were a great number of troublesome shinobis in fact, she would not mind making friends or even enemies with a foreign power. If she could she would pull him from the room and down the hall, she did not want to go too far, her ears twitched. She wanted to hear what was being said. [Will wait here for Hissori before I post more]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back