Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Awakening

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's a strange sensation realizing that this is what it's like for many shinobi after missions. Waking up to blinding white light and a team of medical shinobi working on you. He realized that one of his Harvester shinobi was here. Eki, the Sink. Kushin called him the sink because he could drain chakra like no-one else. He had Hyuuga eyes as well as a revamped chakra system of Kushin's own personal design. What was he doing here? Though the answer should have been realized sooner than it took to question. He was there soaking up Kushin's chakra. In fact it was likely because of him that Kushin was even alive.

Though as a short time passed he realized that his energy, or what remained of it enough to reawaken him was left was leaving him once more. His voice was weak though he spoke anyway What are you doing? There was no time for an answer before darkness resumed its hold on him once more.

Waking again there was no longer the hubbub around him. He was in a room with only Eki there beside him, though the man was asleep. Kushin looked around for the door, he knew that above it would be a clock so he'd know the time. It was two, only a couple of hours had passed at most. Surely. Kushin lay his head back and moved his arms around his body checking for things inserted. A couple of IV lines, damn, what was wrong with him?

A trainee walked into the room and noticed he was conscious so left again before he could ask anything. Arriving back with a mednin the mednin woke Eki while Kushin asked What's going on? though his voice was unfamiliar even to himself. A quick frown and look down, what was going on. He wasn't used to this.

Eki looked at him and gestured to the mednin and trainee to leave. Once the door closed the man spoke Kushin, your cursed seal seemed to activate and evolve last night. I don't know why or how. Have you been using it? Kushin shook his head, afraid of speaking himself, he didn't like sounding weak.

I was worried that that might be the case. I had to drain you of your chakra as it was reacting against the cursed seal, I think that caused most of your issues. Your body was overheating and you suffered sever water loss, so we put in the iv lines and let you recover. His cursed seal?

He'd had that thing since he was a kid, why was it acting up now? Sure he'd been warned that those things slowly killed their users but that's why he'd never used it. Besides it was the wrong kind of seal for him. It was good when he needed to research, and that was why he'd picked it when given the options. It enhanced the mind, something Kushin valued above all else. Yet if it was going to act up then that meant he was a danger to all around him

Karei, is she okay? My son? He'd risk hearing his weakness to make sure his son was okay.

Your boy is fine Kushin. Karei was terrified, she's not used to you being hurt or anything like that. She stayed that night at a neighbors place with Kanyuu and returned home the next day to clean up. Next day? How long had he been hospitalized for?

As though he knew Kushin's next question Eki spoke again You've been out for two days, you woke up that night after I'd been draining your chakra for three hours. I'd had to go outside and expel it a couple of times during that marathon. It was evil chakra sir. He looked concerned, as concerned as Kushin felt. Why would it be... it was a cursed seal, no, not himself, it was the seals chakra not his own. There was no reason his chakra would be evil.

Eki stood and went to leave, his job was done. Kushin was left laying in bed with his own thoughts. Drifting into a sleep.

In the morning he'd have samples taken and leave the hospital to get some rest at home. The next day he would go on a low rank mission to take his mind off of things. That would do him well. When he got back perhaps he could look into the details of the results. See what was found out.

[topic entered/left
S-Rank 30 mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back