Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ayatsuri Ginjiro ]::[ Tamotsu Mochizuki

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Note: This was originally posted to Sand OCR, however since then I have changed my mind as to the village I wish to be a part of. Thank you for understanding.

I've been getting an urge to RP. I don't know how permanent it will be, but I figure I should act on it for now. Here's the deal: I want to play as a younger character again, but would like to dump all of my stats into the bank. I'll be selling my jutsu too, because keeping them would go against the spirit of being an Academy Student. Anyways, my new character's information is below. I'll be starting off with the standard Stat spread of a beginning character, and will be applying for a Core Ability and Custom Class when the time arises. I didn't bother going through with the standard OCR application, as this is pretty much just a reboot aside from me just saving my PL away in a bank and keeping my money.

Name: Tamotsu Mochizuki
New Username: Tamotsu
Blood Type: B
Eastern Zodiac Sign: Tiger
Brief Character Appearance: Much of his skin is not shown, due to the combination of the many heavy clothes he wears and the large helmet apparatus that allows him to breathe, much of his actual body is hidden from view. What can be seen is the heavy jacket vest that he wears on his torso and the thick pants and boots he wears to protect his body. Gloves are a must, and a shawl to protect his back from the elements. On top of his helmet, he wears a hat made out of hardened resin and metal, so that it can be made durable. In his vest pockets, he carries all manner of things he might need, and a number of things he doesn't need. Among the things you might see him carrying are soldier pills, health kits, water skins, trinkets taken from enemies in battle, photos of various places or people, and many different kinds of sharp knives and otherwise dangerous tools. If there's something you need to survive, chances are that he's got you covered.

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator: ESTP
  • In-Depth: Flexible and tolerant, they take a pragmatic approach focused on immediate results. Theories and conceptual explanations bore them – they want to act energetically to solve the problem. Focus on the here-and-now, spontaneous, enjoy each moment that they can be active with others. Enjoy material comforts and style. Learn best through doing.
Character Personality Positive-Negative Breakdown:
  • Positives:
    • Devoted to his family and village.
    • Talented in his shinobi duties.
    • Has a great respect for protectors of the innocent.
    Negatives:
    • Impatient. Doesn't like to wait, or make others wait.
    • Compulsively collects mementos from battles or events.
    • Vulgar.
    • Disrespectful of elders, especially when they try to tell him what to do.
    • Tends not to follow orders, instead doing what he believes to be the best course of action.
    • Likes to gamble. Constantly bets of simple things, like whether a random passerby will trip and fall.
    • Makes excuses for everything that goes wrong, except when someone's life is in danger on a mission or if a teammate has been killed in battle. In these cases, he assumes all the responsibility, even if it wasn't his fault or if there was nothing he could have done.

Brief Character History: He was born to a farming family in the outskirts of the Land of Stone, with very little money to spare. Growing up with three older brothers and a younger sister, Tamotsu learned very fast that family should always come first. It was due to this upbringing that he feels responsible for his family, and does all that he can to help them. Disaster struck, however, when he was eight years old. Contracting a rare pathogen, Tamotsu was immediately ushered to a local hospital. What appeared to be the case was that he had contracted a strange illness that was highly contagious and could cause all manner of horrid symptoms in the victims. It would seem that Tamotsu had developed anti-bodies in his body in order to combat the disease—if anyone else contracted the disease, however, then they would be in for a most unpleasant time. The solution was for him to be hooked up to a full body containment apparatus. This would keep him from infecting anyone else with the pathogen, and at the same time protect him from anything that might aggravate the disease or throw his own body's antibodies out of whack. There were problems with this, though: because his family was so poor, they were unable to pay for this sort of medical technology--another means of payment were needed. As a result, Tamotsu offered to join the military academy and become a shinobi under the state. This way, he would be able to pay back the costs of his previous and continuing medical expenses, and also be able to help support his family a little more. After much debate and thought, his parents agreed to it. Allowing him to move to the capital city of Tsuchigakure and to start a new life for himself, Tamotsu begins his new life as a shinobi of Tsuchigakure under the watchful eyes of the state.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I apologies for the delay.
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
it is, but Ginjirou has stated to kamaru privately that he reconsidered joining and declared his inactivity. (which is also why he was removed from stone usergroup)

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a reboot from my understanding.
Ayatsuri Ginjiro said:
Actually, since it took quite a few days to get things going, I've kind of gotten over RPing again. Sorry to waste your time, but I guess my drive to RP was a little short-lived.

We can wait to see if he comes back and makes a statement either way.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back