Cocoon Sheets said:Cocoon Sheets
A dangerous bind known to shred targets. Very few have lived through this technique without earning several dozen new scars.
Prequisites: Paper Affinity, B-rank, 2 Mastered Paper techniques
Rank 1: Surrounds one target with a stream of paper that encloses the target at -4 Accuracy. Each round the target takes 600 damage with a 30% bleeding chance.
Master: Surrounds one target with a stream of paper that encloses the target at -3 Accuracy. Each round the target takes 800 damage with a 40% bleeding chance.
Special Action: By paying the full Ap/Cp cost of this jutsu, the user may automatically deal x3 the per-round damage with +1 critical chance. This action has a +10% chance to cause bleeding and critical hits deal +15% damage. By using this action, the target is freed from the bind. This has a chance of inflicting a critical hit.
Rank 1 Cost: 720 Cp, 360 Cp/Rnd
Master Cost: 900 Cp, 450 Cp/Rnd
- Damage may be buffed by paper buffs, and this damage does not dispel the bind.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. (They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though).
- This bind is broken if the user take 10% of their max Hp in damage during a round.
- The victim has a 15% chance of escaping for every 2.5 Ap they spend.
- If a level C+ fire jutsu (including Major Fire affinity elements) is used on the bind, the target is automatically broken out of the bind but still receives the damage of said fire jutsu.