Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Babies incoming! [Open]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was rushing, dragging Hana behind her, never letting go of her hand. She couldn't stopped shaking, this was too much for the poor 9 year old girl. She didn't know what to do but come in here and ask for help, she just hope Hana could... hold it in? Is that how it's said? Anyway. Asuka saw the hospital and smiled. Almost there. "Hang in there Hana. We're almost there."

Asuka walked through the glass doors, gently pulling Hana behind her. She didn't know if she had to let go of her and run around for help or stay with her an cause a scene. In this case, it wouldn't be too bad to simply let go and run but she didn't want to leave Hana alone, not for this. What to do, what to do.... million thoughts entered her mind, different possible actions she could take to make the situation better. Asuka was overthinking things again, not doing what she should be doing. Yelling for help. Asuka took a deep breath and started speaking. "Someone! Anyone! Please help! She yelled looking around the hospital for anyone that could respond. "Hana is in trouble and I have no idea what to do!" She kept looking around, not letting go of Hana's hand while she did this. At least Asuka could provide some company to her.

[Requesting Uchiha Hana]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of the love of his life. Hana. And it didn't sound like she was good at all. He rushed to where the blood flow was, the hospital. Today Ziren wore a plain red shirt along with his black jeans, no contacts were worn, so people would see his eyes. The irises that were once yellow were now gone, as blood swirled around inside the eyes.

As soon as he got there, he seen Asuka there. There was anger in his eyes, from when he last seen her. About that fight she was about to have. But for now he pushed that to the side. Ziren sweeped Hana up into his arms, as he said, "Good job bringing her here Asuka."

Ziren yelled as he moved through the hallway, thankfully not a lot of people were hurt today, as he desperately carried Hana into an empty room. "Make way! We need a medical ninja in here now!"

(Topic entered, Requesting Medical Ninja... NOW)

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana felt the young girl grab her by her hand, she felt her shaking, and say they were going to the hospital now. Hana groaned at the labor pains they kept getting stronger by the minute, she was afraid she scared the poor girl a lot. They kept at a fast speed till they got at the hospital, Hana wished Ziren was there.

“Owwwww, the babies are coming!”

Hana cried out, not knowing what to do or think, as they went through the glass doors. Asuka began yelling once inside asking for help for Hana. Still in much pain she saw a lot people around the place. Than Hana heard Ziren behind her as he picked her up quickly.

“Ziren please help!”

Hana was scared to death because of how badly the pain was at the moment. Ziren carried her to an empty quiet room. Hana look straight at Ziren, squeezing his hand tightly as each pain came.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Santaru was merely walking by the Byoin when all hell broke loose. There was a commotion inside the hospital and wondering what was transpiring, the ANBU roared inside coming to a halt to the scene before her. Ziren carrying a Hana disappearing into a empty medical room nearby and Asuka, it seemed had dragged the woman here. Placing a hand on the young student's shoulder, she muttered a few words." Wait for me, I'll be back"She then whirled about to the faceless medical staff milling about and her voice filled the hallway, almost terrifying as she roared out a request in a most pleasant manner or so she thought."THIS WOMAN IS IN NEED OF URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION. I NEED A NURSE IN THIS ROOM NOW!!'She said her green eyes staring coldly at the poor creatures known as nurses and doctors before turning back to Asuka whisking her into a waiting room nearby.
She took the child's hands in her own in a attempt to calm her looking into her eyes."Here..calm down and tell me what happened slowly. You are not in trouble, don't worry."

The Santaru hoped Ziren and Hana were doing alright and just for good measure sent out a Elemental Clone to stay with them in case no medical ninja was on duty which would be outrageous. The clone dashed into the room looking at Ziren."Anything I can do to help?"The duplicate Soku glanced at Hana and instantly knew..she was in labor. The symptoms were all right but where were the damn medic-nin when you needed them?!

[Topic entered]
[Elemental Clone used]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wandering the hallways, the Medical Sennin had only recently returned from her excursions outside the villages gate; a temporary get away to collect her thoughts. Truth to be told, many wonders had been accomplished and regrets of not doing so earlier in her career a backseat thought. Never the least, the sharp pitch of agony echoes about, in turn her pace quickens into a light job as the maiden glances between rooms to identify the general direction of the source. "Ziren?" she murmurs aloud, rounding the corner expecting to be met with the Chigokai attempting to smuggle out blood sacks used for transfusion purposes.

Mikasa's dream situation would be met with the harsh reality of the crimson Uchiha lass requesting assistance - her blimp status requiring immediate care. Shaking her head, it had been a considerable amount of time since she had seen Uchiha Hana, although it was for a brief instance during an academy session. Ziren met with the Konoha superior a few months ago, the woman hazy on the details. "Well, at least we can confirm she isn't an Akimichi..." she whispers aloud, accidental. Apologizing with a faint grin, the medical kunoichi. Truthfully Mikasa had only performed child birth a single time, being with Lady Yomi's set of twins and the woman lacked confidence in performing this type of operation.

Poking her head out the door she calls for the recently being tested medical chief, "Suyashi-san . . . Suyashi-san? This would be fantastic opportunity for you." she places her hands behind her back, awaiting for the honeydew blonde to respond as he usually did. Moments would pass Hana's plea for aid continues, "Suyashi-san!" Mikasa calls down the corridor yet again, knowing full and well he was no where in the vicinity. "Kami-sama, please give me the strength to not blotch this up." she whispers to herself, none would be able to hear the final statement unless there hearing far superior to the average.

Turning about she stares towards Asuka, "Asuka-chan, pleasure to meet you again in such odd circumstance. I don't have an aid, so today is your lucky day." an additional pause, "Ziren-kun please continue to." yet another pause, "Just continue to hold her hand, will you?" she inquires whimsically.

In the midst of her thought another appeared, rather been present and missed during the ruckus, the ANBU in Training known as Soku. Heavens had blessed her with aid and allowed her to mask the lack of experience on the operation, "Soku-san, you are a sight for sore eyes. I'll require your aid as well." Perhaps her angry vocals had been what allowed her to navigate the hallways with ease.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept shaking, screaming for help. She just didn't know what to do. Didn't know how was she supposed to accomplish anything. Just when she was about to loose hope, Ziren showed up... Ziren? Why was Ziren here? And he was angry at her? Maybe because of the fight she had with Sato and Riku. Which wasn't her fault. In any case, Ziren took Hana and Asuka wanted to follow. She just couldn't move, did... did she do something? Did she hurt the babies somehow? Was Ziren mad because she hurt Hana? But how did Ziren know Hana? She got to her knees and tears started to form in her face... what had she done.

Just then Soku showed up, her sister... thank god she was here. She could tell her what to do. Her hands felt warm in hers, she had to remain calm. Collected, help in any way she could. "I..." She wanted to explain the situation to her sister, to Soku. But she couldn't speak. No, she had to say this. She had to tell her. "I... I just met Hana. We were talking in Oak street. Hana... Hana offered if I could feel her belly and then... and then she went into labor. I... I think I hurt her." Tears started flowing down her face. "I don't know what I did to screw up but she's in labor... I just... I'm sorry." Asuka buried her face on her sister's chest. Just wanted this to dissapear. "I didn't mean to hurt her.... I didn't mean to cause labor, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry."

Just then she heard a new voice, a familiar voice. Asuka looked over and saw none other than Mikasa sensei. Asuka listened to her. Lucky day? What would she need her for? She then listened to Mikaza asking for assisstance as well from Soku. Wait... as well? What did... oh no... no no no... But... she was the protector of those children. She had to help them anyway she could. Asuka cleaned the tears of her face and looked straight to Mikasa. "Just tell me what to do."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was hearing a lot if blood flow as he finally made it to the room. There was Asuka's, her blood flow, it seems like something is going on. Ziren made some quick hand seals and an Elemental Clone appeared, it ran off to where Asuka and now Soku were at. Ziren was wondering that this must be a crazy day now, and was equally surprised when Soku came in, mainly because that Soku was a clone.

Ziren did as Mikasa instructed him to do. And he's gotta say, he feels like his hand is breaking right about now. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

The clone went to where Asuka and Soku were at. He knelt by Asuka, and wiped her tears, "Are you hurt? Are you okay Asuka?" After hearing what she had to say, the Ziren Clone brought Asuka in for a hug. "No. No. No. It's not your fault. Stuff like this happens naturally. Hana will be perfectly fine." After Mikasa asked for Asuka's assistance as well, he seen her attitude change.

The Ziren Clone patted Asuka on her head, even ruffled through her hair, he smiled at her. "We will need to talk later. You are not in trouble, moreso I think it was I that jumped to conclusions way too fast the other day."

(Made an elemental clone)

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana could hear Asuka was upset, she wondered why, still could not help thinking she scared her really bad, not Hana’s intention at all. Hana heard numerous voices calling out like Soku and Mikasa. She Listened to Mikasa and heard her call out to Sushi. But it seemed Sushi was not coming at the moment and the pains were coming on hard now, Hana felt like she had to push. Hana squeeze yet harder on Ziren’s hand.

“I’m sorry Ziren, this hurts so much! I need to push, where is Sushi, someone help”

Hana looked over to Mikasa and Asuka, tears flowed in her eyes. Than Soku appeared as well, Hana laid her tired head against Ziren. Hana heard Asuka say it was her fault, she went in labor. In between heavy breathes Hana motioned Asuka to come by her side.

“Asuka dear, this is not your fault, it is time for the babies to be born.”

Hana tired to lean over and hug Asuka, she managed to quickly hug her and yet another pain came. She heard Ziren Telling her it was ok. Hana looked over at Ziren, wishing she had the babies already, she was getting out of breath and very tired

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She comforted the younger girl putting a hand on her back."No need to apologize. You did the best you could. You helped her to the hospital, you have helped us greatly by doing that."In the midst of all this, none other but the Medical Sennin herself appeared taking in the situation. It seemed however, Suyashi would not be present today and as such, she resorted to asking Asuka and Soku to act as aides. The Santaru rose to her feet nodding in unison."Tell me what you need, Mikasa-sama."

The clone of Soku's seeing the dire situation and with a nod from its original, moved to kneel beside Hana providing words of encouragement to calm the Uchiha whilst the others prepared for the dire task ahead. Wondering what and how they could be of assistance to the Sennin, the ANBU tilted her head in the kunoichi direction awaiting some sort of direction.

The crys of agony grew louderlouder and one thing was clear, they needed to act...now. Preparing to witness whatever lay ahead, she gave a small smile to Asuka."Don't worry, you did good.
Let's just help Hana out as much as we can okay? Maybe I'll treat you to something after this."
Soku said giving Asuka a wink.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical Sennin was taken aback by the amount of effort the group was willing to put forth to aid the crimson beauty. Mikasa merely nods her head, directing her gaze to Ziren, "If you lose circulation in your hand, that is quite normal." she chuckles gently, attempting to lighten the serious mood, despite the cries of anguish from his beloved. "Asuka-chan, I have a very, very important task in which only you can perform." the Sennin's vocals lower, serious as one could potentially muster and her facial features no longer vibrant. Tenderly the flats of her palms come to rest on the shoulders of the Uchiha lass.

Tundra orbs lock against the steel optics of the unusual hue Uchiha, "I need you to.." a momentary pause, an expression of uncertainty surfaces as if the young Genin may not be capable of the task at hand. "No, you can not fail this task or the procedure may not go well." Mikasa admits, "Asuka-chan, please I implore you. Assistant Hana-san with her breathing. Stay beside her and perform the breathing she must! Encourage her!" a light patting on the shoulders and a warm grin is bared towards the charcoal mane petite lass. For the others, perhaps a potential giggle.

Pivoting about to Soku, Mikasa glances up and down at ANBU Operative in Training, "Soku-chan, if Hana-san becomes uncomfortable we will have to adjust her accordingly to find a better option. Ones body will tell you how it wishes to perform the miracle of birth. However we have to be extremely cautious in doing so." edging closer to the heavy panting similar age female, Mikasa stares, mentally preparing herself for the squirming and wriggling beast to burst forth into the world with violent howls. Extending her arm outwards, she fumbles about on the table, retrieving a privacy sheet to cover the lower regions of the woman - considering she was not in gown.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka felt loved, even though it wasn't her in the spotlight it still felt nice to know there were people with her. Asuka cleaned the tears off of her face and looked at Mikaza, yes. She could do this. She could do what was asked of her. Asuka gave a small nod to Mikaza, quickly hugged Soku, then she walked up to Hana and gently hugghed her. "I'm here. Ziren is here. You aren't alone." She gave her a big smile as she went back and stood next to her bed.

With a small smile Asuka took a deep breath, and started trying to reassure Hana. "Okay, you're going to follow my breathing. We're gonna breath together!" Even though she was shaking, the smile on her face did not dissapear. Doing the breathing exercise she had learned in school for the injured Shinobi. Even though this probably wasn't the correct procedure she still had to try something. "Come on Hana, with me." She started breathing in and out in at specific intervals. Hopefully this was okay.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren never thought that he could feel his hand break, but here he was, Hana was squeezing the life out of his hand, and through her screaming, he stayed calm for her.

"It's okay hunny. I'm here. I'm here." He used his free hand to brush her hair out of her face as he looked into her eyes, her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

Asuka was doing a good job, the best she can as a little girl thrown to do something as important as this. The Clone stood by, wondering what to do, since this was an awkward situation.

"So, what do you need Clone me to do?" The clone asked Mikasa, confused, since the real him was holding the love of his life's hand and it seems as if everyone else had their own little assignments.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
5092336-1389792152-tumbl.gif

It was a rough day... Suyashi had run off to get food for lunch. He planned on having a nice lunch with Mikasa to talk over some theories and medicinal inquiries he had, especially when he was still learning about the medicine he was learning, he knew Hana was to have her baby soon so he would begin his research on obstetrics and general baby birth. Even sittin in on a few along the week, so he knew what he was getting himself into. So he would find himself rushing around trying to handle things such as Nitish's eyes.... and gathering the medical records of the students that were set to take their Exams soon. He wanted to make sure they all had a chance to equally prove themslves in the medical field but how could they if they had not had a proper exam. They wouldnt know what to expect as a 'MEdic' Or as Suyashi likes to call it... A Doctor with a degree in Science and discovery... But Medic was good enough and less of a mouthful.

Though he got caught up in the food and heard his name being called from the upper floors of the Byoin. "Shit. Mikasa... Hana... Shit is she in Labor now!?", nodding Suyashi would move himself flashing with all of his speed leaving a whirlwind of debris and papers in his wake! Upon arriving on the scene Suyashi knew that this was going to be interesting. His first day working the OB-GYN side of things, but when he got there he was holding a bag filled with Pork Sandwiches in one hand and his other hand raised to the back of his head as he spoke, "I'm sooo Sorry for not being here earlier! Lets get to it eh!?", nodding he would move to Mikasa's side, "How much has she dilated? And has she already taken any pain killers?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana looked over to Ziren as she held his hand tighter, the pains were constant now one after other.

“I need to push!”

Hana yelled at to all, around her. She heard Ziren say kind words to her, she looked over to him locking eyes with him, wanting this over, and to hold their precious babies. She over heard Sushi talking a bit.

“SUSHI, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!!”

Hana cried out very tired, wanting to push so badly, she felt so much pressure, and contractions gotten stronger and cramping more intense when Sushi arrived. Hana looked at everyone around her, all her friends, she smiled through the pain. Her lower back began to radiate a lot pain twisting and twisting to almost unbearable.

The one baby began to lower ready for Hana to push, Then Hana felt something. She stopped crying and pain and looked at Ziren and the other than sushi with a surprised look, eyes wide.

“I think my water broke!

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The labour cries increased in volume and so did the pain looking at the woman. Clearly, it was essential that they act and they do so in a swift mannner. Asuka was helping Hana control her breathing whuch in this case, was a useful role to keep respiration feeling. There was a foreign voice that suddenly broke in and she tilted her head to see none other than the Medical Chief himself dashing towards them holding a bag of sandwiches in one hand. She let loose a tiny smile, the sight was amusing to say the least.

Soku watched as Mikasa and Suyashi readied themselves for the precarious operation, she was ready to aid should the patient need redjusting. Digging into her pockets, Soku retreived some medical gloves which she usually kept in a small first aid pouch."Hang in there, Hana. It'll be over soon."She said flashing the older kunoichi a reassuring grin as the medical team prepped themselves pondering how to go about this the best way possible.

The Santaru chimed in on something noting Mikasa's intial reactions on a childbirth. Somehow, she got the vibe that the Sennin was for once, a bit unsure."We can do this. After all, there is a reason why you are the Sennin."She said offering some words of encouragment to the medic-nin. This operation was not a easy task but they had well-trained professionals. Soku looked at the Ziren clone before a idea sprung to her."See if you can find some morphine or something to relive the pain."This way at least, it would give the soon to be mother some leisure.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept doing the breath exercises with Hana. It seemed it was helping her as much as it was helping Hana. She felt as though she was going to faint. Asuka grabbed Hana's hand and kept doing what she was told to do. She wondered if she was going to be okay, if nothing was going to happen. She looked up to see a man enter the hospital room, took his place next to Kasa sensei. Hana called him... Sushi? "Hi... Su-" She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. That was quite a funny name.

She composed herself and took a deep breath "Hi, I'm Asuka!" She stated with a big smile, who was this man? By how he fast he got into action it seemed he knew what he was doing so she figured he was a medic. Hana's pained scream pulled her out of her random though. Right, she had to continue with her task. "Come on Hana-san." She stated with a smile "You can do it." She her squeezed her hand in reassurance as she continued doing the breathing exercises hoping Hana would follow.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of Sushi near. He was glad that his good friend was also a well known doctor and medical ninja.

"Thanks for coming Sushi man. I know I can count on you."

He then focused on Hana. Even with her screaming and breaking his hand, Ziren stayed calm for her. "It's going to be okay hunny, I am here for you. Everything will be alright." Ziren gave her a smile, reassuring her.

The clone nodded at what Soku said and ran off around the room, bringing up some morphine and other kinds of pain killers. The clone then put the things out in front of Soku.

Ziren looked around at the group of people. It just dawned on him. Asuka, Soku, and Sushi were all here. He asked for them to be the god mothers, and god father of his children if anything were to happen to him. He smiled some more at his friends... No... Family. Saying that they were just friends to him would be insulting. Seeming as they have all been through so much together with him. All of the separate stories he has shared with them, all the things that they had gone through.

"Let me say, speaking for both me and Hana. That we are glad that you all are here. That you all are more than just friends. In fact, you all are family."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An inaudible laugh would escape her lips, not in a negative manner, but out of joy. Ziren's happiness of those about him providing moral support and being considered family a beautiful thought. Delicately her fingertips grasp a hold of the Suyashi's shoulder, "Dilation appears to be within the normal scopes of birth. It would appear you family needs you, Suyashi-san. Would be unfair of I to take the glory of delivering." Mikasa speaks in a dove tone. "You are my Medical Chief in training after all, I believe in you." pressing off the broad shoulders of the honey dew blonde, she bows towards the group.

"Congratulations to all of you. Do not fret, Hana-san, Suyashi-san is far more capable than I. He merely hasn't realized it yet." she explains, turning to pat Ziren on the shoulders, "Let us both pray you will become a wonderful father. I am sure you are capable. Congratulations, Ziren-san." she whispers before taking her leave. This was a momentous occasion that required a delicate touch, and most importantly a familiar face.

Sliding the door behind her, the Sennin mouths to the nearest faceless aid ready to race into the room if further assistance were to be required, "Ready a fresh set of blankets for the child to be, if you would be so kind." she smiles gently, pressing forward to enjoy the cries of life sure to fill the hallway soon. Konohagakure was an amazing place.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was his test, and he knew MIkasa would end up leaving to watch from afar. He had to prove this was something he could do. He had to be versatile in order to prove that he was going to be ready someday for Sennin. Thats if she handed it to him. He loved the thrill of the moment, being able to call the shots, and as Mikasa would bow out, Suyashi would not hesitate under certain pressure. He was his mother's son. Always ready for the next adventure... always ready for the next trial to overcome. Welcoming it with open arms, he would smirk, "Thanks Zi, but right now we have to stablize the mother of your children, and I'll get on that now...", turning to the nearest nurse working with him he would begin.

"Roll the patient and prep her spine for the epidural, she's dialated but the babies arent gonna be coming just yet... So Hana, I will need you to not push just yet... Alright? I need you to listen to me as best you can, and I'll guide you through this process...", he wouldnt wait for her to give him the okay to continue before he would move on. Looking to Asuka he's smile, "Alright.. I need you to help me coach Hana, keep her breathing with Ziren alright? And you'll be my non medic helper. So, Take these." handing her a couple of braces for their hands as Hana would be gripping on them quite hard from what he remembered.

"Ziren! When we put her back on her back, make sure you grab her hand and Dont. Let. Go." nodding he would take the needle for the Epidural after the nurse crew would turn Hana on her side for a moment, "Alright Hana... We're gonna make the pain low so you wont feel as much give a moment for the medication to kick in... Alright, Three, Two, One, Annnnd done.", quickly finding the stop and injecting the fluids into her he would motion for the nurses to turn her back. This was going to be complicated but it was definitely going to have an effect on them all as a whole. Everyone here would witness the miracle of child birth... and they would finally get a sense of what this life was worth fighting for...

"Alright... Nurse, run an IV, get her some fluids going and bring lots of ice.... Lots and lots of Ice.", nodding he would turn to the group and smile as they would make their way to the room... Hana was getting close to her breaking point but now at least she had something to ease the pain a bit. The next few moments would be crucial to the future of these babies... twins he presumed, but he hadnt remembed in the moment.

"Keep breathing Hana."

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana looked at everyone around here, The precious moment was coming sooner to bring her and Ziren’s children into the world. She was relieved all her friends which she as well considers family were around her. Asuka helped keep her breathing steady, Hana gritted her teeth as each contraction came, she would look over to Ziren every once and while.

Sushi came near Hana; a small smile came over here face, then a look of help.

“sushi please help.”

She let Sushi examine her to see how dilated she was, Hana Saw a nurse and suddenly she was turned over on her side. Sushi spoke to her as not to push, there was so much pressure she wanted to. Hana heard him as to listen to whatever he said, she trusted Susyashi with her life and her babies lives.

Hana felt a lot pressure as the epidural was inserted in her spine she squinted her eyes tightly, she felt a burning sensation going down her spine as the medicine traveled through her.

“Is this supposed to burn Sushi? “

Hana asked quickly between her fast breathing and tried to stay still during the oncoming contractions she was experiencing. Soon all Hana could feel was numbing and like Coldness like lotsa ice on her lower part, the cooling affect was relief.

Hana was gently rolled over on her back again, she looked over to Ziren and then sushi, she smiled a bit, welcoming no feel of pain nor contraction at that point. Her eyes felt heavy and sleepy, she rolled her head to side to see Asuka and Soku, she patted Asuka arm, I’m glad you get to see this all of you.

A nurse came over and gently took her Hana’s hand and inserted an Iv some she had some fluids during birth, Hana was grateful Sushi, and everyone was helping her, the fear of labor started to fade from her as she drifted slightly to rest. She reopened her eyes when she heard Sushi to tell her to keep breathing, Hana did as he said as soon the twins we be welcome to the world of Leaf.

[MFT] 358

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back