Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Babysitting Duties [SMM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The mission had been assigned to the council and tonight it seemed that the parents were going to be going out for a well-deserved night off. Though they could not get this time often they had managed to save up their money from a few recent missions and figured that some academy student would be able to look after their child. The wife gently brushed her hair as she considered the mirror smiling to herself she checked behind to see her husband had come out looking on the form that she hardly saw any more. Both had full blown jobs and still had a lot to do in their lives to get a break like this was rarer than gold dust.

“You look lovely my husband, this will be a night that we can finally enjoy for ourselves, I hope that the person that should be arriving comes soon, I have to admit I am getting excited at spending a night with you again. Remember how it was when we first met each other?”

“Indeed, it was one of those times that we rarely get to ourselves now my love, but we can look forward to these moments that is what makes them even more special now.”

It seemed that the husband was looking forward to being able to get outside with his wife as much as she was. The two of them glanced back at the door to see their daughters stood there, her thumb in her mouth as she watched both. Studying them with a small smile on her face before reaching her hands out towards her father. Wondering if he was going to pick her up, as the father leaned down with a smile and picked his daughter he lifted her up before gently kissing her on her forehead.

“Now doesn’t mummy look great tonight, would you not agree?”

“She does! She does daddy!”

It seemed that the child was almost as excited about them going out as they were, though for how long that would be another thing to be discovered. As he gently put the red-haired child back onto the bed and went back to help the wife with a neckless, it seemed that both were ready to go now and it would just be a matter of waiting for a knock on the door and nothing else. They were prepared and as the three of them moved from the bedroom they went down the corridor to the living room all of them sitting down and smiling at each other, it was honestly a happy family and they all enjoyed themselves. This life was perfect in some people’s eyes and they had to agree, it had been a challenging few months but now they could have some adult time away from the child like anyone needed in life.

“Remember to be good for the person that is babysitting you please, you know that they are just here to let mummy and daddy get some time out on a date night”

“I will mommy promise!”

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rakutsu made his way down the street in a light jog with the street lights illuminating his path as the sun laid to rest for the night. His destination was the assigned location for his newest low ranking mission he received from the village's mission center. It's been a while since his last mission so it was best to finally take another one up. They were the only way a shinobi could make any sort of money without having some sort of job at a store or something along those lines.

Still, he can't really consider what he was doing a real ninja mission rather than community service. But expect he was getting money for his work. The student walked up the steps of a fairly decent house and gave a few loud knocks on the door wanting to make sure the house owners knew their was a guest. If he recalls his assignment correctly, he was going to have to watch over a little girl as her parents go out on date night. Probably the first one in a while.

The job was very simple overall, but there was one thing he wasn't fully prepared for. Obviously that was the girl. Rakutsu defiantly wasn't a parent and didn't have any younger siblings to look after. He didn't even have any friends younger than him. So, he doesn't really have a lot of experience with looking after children much younger than him. All he needed to do was to make sure she's safe, keep her out of trouble, tend to her needs, and put her to bed ride? How hard can that be?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the door opened the mother seemed over the moon to see the new academy student it was clear that she was happy to be able to get out and have the evening herself. As she allowed the door to open fully she stepped aside and allowed the Ninja to allow himself to enter into their home, it seemed that they wanted to get out while it was still early into the day to give them most of the night that they could have. As the husband walked around the corner he looked at the student for a few seconds as he studied him in the blink of an eye.

“Right I will just get my shoes on then we are good to go. Have you explained everything that is and anything that could be specific for him?”

“I was just getting to that my love, don’t worry it won’t take me long, now get yourself sorted and I am going to explain to his young man everything. Do not worry I am getting to it my love”

“Ok, right back to getting ready then”

The wife seemed to turn back to the academy student that was waiting at the door making sure that he was happy enough to look over everything before allowing the small girl that he would be looking after to come around the corner. The girl looked over to the man that was at the door then back to her mother then back to the man. It was one of those situations where a double take would have been bested needed and it was clear that there was still a lot of work that had to be done from her side. As she looked at her daughter and smiled before turning her attention back to the student to make sure that she had his full attention.

“Right the last things that you need to know is that you must put her to bed before nine at night, I don’t want to come back and her still being up, now you can help yourself to any food in the kitchen, and feel free to play any games that you want, but remember we are expecting you to look after our precious gem. We will be back later and be able to let you go once this mission is completed. Thank you for watching over our little girl”

“Have a good night mummy and daddy, I will see you in the morning. I will be on my best behaviour I promise”

With that it seemed that the parents were happy to now leave their little girl in the hands of the academy student, it would be down to him to make sure that she got to bed on time as well as making sure that she didn’t do anything that could endanger her. It was clear that right now the parents where happy with it. That was it both parents walked out of the house to get their night under way.

[TWC: 1,004/2,000]

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After knocking on the door, he took a step back making a space between him and the door. It's not like he wanted it to collide with him when the house owner goes to answers it. He didn't stand there for very long as a he was greeted by a woman much older than him standing in the doorway. He saw the smile on her face showing her happiness. This was probably due to his presence telling her that she would be able to leave for her date night soon. The man of the house and father of the child he was going to watch tonight made himself known after turning the corner.

Rakutsu locked eyes with the man just as he did him, but gave a respectful how seconds after. "Good evening. I'm Rakutsu Hayasa. I'll be looking after your child for tonight." He said introducing himself before ending his bow. He finally stepped into the house taking off his shoes and leaving them by the door. He was given a quick rundown as expected, but it didn't give him a lot to work with.

He was expecting to be told what sort of things weren't allowed, what foods she can't eat, and what punishments were appropriate if any were needed. Instead, he was told to have whatever he wanted in the kitchen and play whatever he wanted. Looks like he was going to have to wing it. Unfortunately. At least they gave him a time to make sure she was in bed.

Rakutsu watched as the parents left for their date leaving him alone with the girl to take care off. "I'm sorry, but what was your name again?" He asked the girl as he turned towards her bending his knees to get a bit closer to her level of height.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The parents were now gone, and the small girl soon found herself alone with this new man that was part of the group. It was clear to see that she was still unsure what to make of him and considering he oversaw the babysitting, it could be seen that she was feeling uncomfortable around the kid of course, but that would probably change as the night went on. It wasn’t for everyone to just straight away start getting on. The small girl listened to the boy speak for a few seconds, he was enquiring about her name but right now she just wished her parents would come back through the door from their night out. Though knowing that wouldn’t happen only annoyed her slightly more.

“My name is Ritsouka and it’s a pleasure to meet you sir for that much I am sure, though what do we do now that mummy and daddy have gone out. I just want to know what kind of night we are looking at as I have never had one without mummy and daddy yet. This is the first time for me, I hope you forgive my shy nature it would seem. I am just unsure around new people”

It seemed that the girl was at least telling the truth on this part, she was acting different now without her parents and she was not sued to them being out. But that was the purpose of tonight, getting her used to them being away, after all they did work for the village hidden in the leaf. This would see them going on more and more missions. Keeping them away from the village and of course this would mean that they would have to get more and more baby sitters in. It seemed that they had a lot of work ahead of them to get the girl adjusted to the life of having to go to sleep without her parents adjusted. Just in this case it was Hayasa that drew the unlucky straw on this one.

As the girl looked around it was clear that she was nervous about everything that was going on. It had happened before and right now she knew full well that the issue would be that the boy seemed to be not interested in doing anything other than just standing in the corridor this would present a small amount of trouble if the whole day would be going like this, not to mention how boring it would become.

“Come on then, let’s go find something to do. Maybe a board game with me, that would-be fun wouldn’t it. Let’s go, Let’s Go!”

With that Ritsouka grabbed the kids hand and begun to drag him off towards the living room. It was clear that was where the family kept the board games, as she begun to get one out and unpack it, setting it up on the table that was in the middle of the room. At that split second it seemed to the student that he realised he was now getting himself involved in the board game if he wanted to or not.

[TWC: 1,525/2,000]

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he watched the parents leave the house a small part of him wished that they would come back through that same door. He wished that that something made them unable to enjoy their night out and forced them to be with their beloved child for the night like all the others. However, he knew that he would have no such like and was forced to deal with it. That part of him wished for such a thing because he was very unsure about this whole thing like the girl was.

Even though the girl didn't show it, he knew that she was very unsure about the arrangement as well. That didn't take a genius like a member of the Nara clan to figure that out. Not many children would be ok with being home alone with a total stranger while their parents are out enjoying time to themselves. Sure they were close to the same age, but the awkwardness was still there. Because of this, he decided to hold his tongue about his inexperience with babysitting and children in general.

Telling her this would only add to the awkward atmosphere around them. It was best to just apply his general knowledge of the subject. "It's fine Ritsouka. I'm not good when it comes to meeting new people either. I don't know if your parents told you my name, but its Rakutsu Hayasa." He said introducing himself and relieving his anti social nature to her.

While he didn't show it, he was stuck in his own thoughts after being asked what the night will entitle for them. Thankfully, he didn't need to answer that because she asked to play a board game with him. That made him thank whatever god was watching him at the moment. He'll just wing it from here by playing the game for a bit. "What kind of game will we be playing?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With the two of them now playing games it seemed that time would fly by for all of them involved in this, though the girl would be shy for most of it. Always picking the game types that didn’t involve talking or having any conversation with them. She was the silent type trying to keep herself hidden and out of the way from the eyes of the boy that had taken up the mantle of babysitting. It was clear that right now the girl was just trying to let the time pass bye as soon as she could, wondering when her parents would be home. It was something that continued to allow the tension between the two of them to grow.

“Well that game was fun, lets see if there is another one we can play. I just hope that mummy and daddy are having a good time tonight out and about. I wonder where they went and what they are doing of course.”

The girl allowed herself to put the board away and search the shelves for another game, once more drawing it out from the shelves and looking at the instructions on the box, as she got the box instructions out in that split second the game once more begun to be played, though it seemed that the girl was just doing this to pass the time and there was no focus on the actual purpose of the game. It was more something to waste time and see the clock ticking down. The two of them would just have to deal with this whole situation rather than talk to each other the silence was almost like death that lingered and came through. It was clear that they all had to sacrifice something as the girl stood up and allowed herself to head towards her bedroom.

“I am going to sleep, its late and I know that they will probably stay out longer as it’s the first time that they have ever managed to have a night out, I’m not going to stop them enjoying their time. Well thank you for looking after me and have a good evening, I know it may not have been that much fun, but I do appreciate you coming to look after me sir, anyway good night now!”

The last words that she spoke before she headed straight out towards her bedroom without looking back. It seemed that a few hours would pass by with the boy being on his own, to do what he wanted and help himself to the food that he wanted. That was what the parents had said anyway for him at least. It seemed that the door finally opened, and the parents came home though it seemed that they had a good night in with the smiles on there face.

“Thank you for looking after our daughter, hope she was no trouble for you. Now we are home you may leave and of course I wanted to let you know we will inform those in charge that the mission was completed. Now if you don’t mind me and my husband want some privacy if you don’t mind”

[TWC: 2,000+/2.000]

[OOC: WC hit and mission completed, reward request submitted, once you hit the TWC please feel free to pick the rewards up]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back