Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back in the Forest [Open]

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
It was a damp day. Moisture clung to skin and clothing as the leaves trapped a dense layer of humidity beneath them. Most everything seemed to be about how she had left it before, not that she even cared about the state of affairs in the forest. Akio, the old hound with the eye patch was still following her. She was still not happy with him, but she was ignoring him since he wasn’t getting in her way at the moment.

”Hey there kid, Sorry about that near death stuff in the village. I promise that it really isn’t that bad. Your sister just has anger issues.” Akio tried to convince her, but he knew it was a losing argument. Komora acted more like an Inuzuka dog than a person. She was smart in her own way, but socially was not one of them.Still Akio could hardly believe that the legends of the Mochizuki being crazy as a bat was actually true. He sincerely was worrying for the safety for the village if there was a bunch of people like Tama that called themselves a clan. Hrm.. Komora on the other hand didn’t seem nearly as dangerous as those guys.

After regenerating from the brink of death Komora was feeling quite hungry. She had noticed something the other day that she was wandering around. It seemed possible to use her spiritual energy to search out and find prey. She paused for a moment in the woods and extended her chakra out as she focused on sensing the living beings nearby. There! She locked onto a signature. She wasn’t sure what it was but she was going to go investigate. She stuck to the shadows of the bushes as she snuck through the wooded lands. ”Hey stinky what are you doing?” Komora responded to the doggo’s question with a hiss. ”Alright, have it your way. Shutting up.”

When she peaked through the bushes she saw...

Omoi Chichioya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A child. Ken Seijin had strayed very far from his usual hunting grounds, in an act of desperation. The animals had started avoiding his shack, forcing him to extend his hunting range. He carried his bow with him, to a grown man, a shortbow. To him, a longbow. Also with him was a strange curved sword. His bow was drawn, aimed at his prey, a wild deer.
"Gotcha."
He heard something. His shot went awry, and the wild deer ran away.
"Well, there goes my lunch."
He looked about, and saw nothing. Nobody was there, yet he could have sworn he heard something.
He dismissed it. He walked over and grabbed the arrow that went astray, and proceeded to examine his surrounding, before deciding to cotninue to stalk the deer.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora gazed curiously at this boy. She wasn’t sure what he was doing here, since this was her territory and it looked like he was hunting a deer. She noted the bow and the long blade at his hip. For most people she tried to help them find their ways, but she wasn’t sure about this one. He was trying to hunt in her territory. Still, he was a human and humans understand language. When he picked up the arrow she popped out of her spot in the bush and decided to confront him. The doggo was right behind. ”Hey, would you look at that?” The dog laughed chuckled. ”What’s up with all of these academy students getting lost in the forest lately? Well how about it stinky? Looks like you’re not unique anymore.” Akio teased. He was a huge mastiff of a dog with dark fur that was greying on his ears and nose. He wore an eyepatch over one eye and seemed to have scars engraved into his shaggy hide.

Komora didn’t find anything about the situation to be funny, of course she didn’t get jokes in general. She huffed as she looked him. She was a wild creature. She was 12 years old. Her rust colored hair was long and reached to her knees. Branches and twigs stuck out of the dirty matte that was her hair. Her teeth and nails looked quite sharp, and she was wearing a hakama, some bandages around her chest and a bear skin on her shoulders. ”You are in Komoras house! Go Away!” She shouted at the boy.

”Hey Komora, he might be lost. Ya lost runt?” The Doggo barely eyed Ken’s appearance before making a conclusion. ”Yeah, he’s lost. We should help him get back to the academy dormitories.” He sat down on his haunches and used his hind leg to scratch his ear. ”Dang it, I got fleas again.” He looked at Komora and imagined that she had fleas too. ”Yeah, while we’re at it, I’m going to take you to the bath house stinky.” He told her.

Omoi Chichioya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What in the-" Ken Seijin turned and saw the figure that had just commanded him, and saw a strange looking girl, who looked like she just finished rolling in a puddle of mud. What was even worse, was the stench. He would not disregard her though, he was too bent on preserving his honor. She was tall, as to a giant unto him.

"This is your house? I always thought anything in the forest was fair game. I've no need to know your name, you've already shouted it at me. So then, 'Komora,' my name is Ken Seijin. I have no hostile intents, I was simply searching for food."

His stomach rumbled.

He whispers to himself "Admittedly, a red and orange outfit isn't exactly good camoflauge...I'm starving..."

He faced the girl.

"I'm sorry. I'll take note not to roam around these areas from now and henceforth."

He wanted to avoid making enemies if and when he could, especially not near his house. He had thought after years of emulating the ancient warriors, being courteous would come to him naturally. But it did not. He tried to shrug off the foul odor, but it was too strong to be ignored. He thought about the relief of being out of the range of the stench.

The forest was a tricky place, not many markers were around to help him avoid the area. He could barely utter the previous sentence, as he was unsure whether he would be able to stay away altogether. He thought of marking the trees with the katana,but then he remembered, this was *her* home.

He looked at the sun, and chanted a mantra.
"The sun rises in the east, and sets in the west."
He began to walk eastwards, torward his shack, until a thought came to him. Why would a girl live in the forest? I was orphaned, and broke, but what about her?
His curiosity was piqued. He even managed to ignore the smell.
"Why....Why do you live in the forest?"

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora was baffled by the manner of speech of this strange boy. Her grumpy softened into one of confusion as she was trying to understand what the heck he was saying. Akio on the other hand found it rather funny. Ken Explained that he was simply out here hunting for food it seemed. Akio stood up and stretched his legs. The boy seemed to respect Komora’s sense of territory, and had decided to leave, although he paused for a moment to ask one more question. “Why do you live in the forest?” Komora gave him a blunt answer in kind. ”It is Komora’s house.” She explained. Komora was pretty simple about these kinds of things. One should never expect a reasonable answer from her. Akio began to laugh.

”Seijan-kun.” He began. ”If you’re seriously hungry you should just go to the Academy Cafeteria. Come on, we’ll show you the way.” He told the boy. ”And don’t mind stinky here. I’m not sure why she lives out here either, but we met her sister the other and mudball here almost ended up on the Sunday obituaries” He commented. He nodded towards civilization. ”Anyway, come with us. We’ll get you back to people land.” He began to lead the way. Komora stood with her arms folded. She had a rather impassive look on her face as she waited for Ken to follow the dog. ”And hey, if you’re hungry don’t worry about it. We’ll stop by a steakhouse on our way back, on me.”

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
24xm5js.jpg

Rp said:
The small sound of twigs snapping could be heard in the near distance as Someone or something was approaching. Shifting through the near bushes, a deer would be seen eating. It's ears flenched at the annoying bugs that buzzed. If no other chance for a kill was available, this would be a hunters only chance as the prey had its blind side and vital points wide open. Zeroing in on the animal, maybe, just maybe. A shot could be taken. The individuals breathing would have to be perfect along with steady hands and a focused mind to see the opportunity laid before them.

If the opportunity was about to be taken, just as the hunter was about to attempt the killing blow, a vicious roar would be heard as the deer would vanish from the hunters sight as the prey was tackled by a far more dangerous beast. Upon observing the turn of events, the group would notice that the predator was a female lion, who's eyes had already locked onto them as her jaws clamped down harder on the deers neck, causing a final squeal before it's death. A small growl would be heard as the beast still seen more opportunity to hunt.

2qtczyq.jpg

Another shift would be heard coming from the bushes as two small lion cubs revealed themselves with two bigger possible threats at their side. One, being the father of the lion group, walked on all fours in a rather calm manner despite his size and ferocious appearance. Noticing the young group, he simply stared as the Female lion began pulling their lunch. The second possible threat only walked on two's due to being a human being. Holding rope in his hand, he pulled another deer behind him. Hunting was obviously good today for someone. "Good job, great hunting you all. I'm proud of your tracking you two. And..." Junko said noticing the young ones that were out and about as well.

Miniature grows could be heard coming from the group upon noticing the two dogs of the trio. It was a classic cats vs dogs stared down. "Hey, play nice. Don't forget the treaty with the inuzuka." Junko said upon raising a hand in the halt position, causing all growling to decease. Pulling his catch of the day with him, Junko motioned towards the group as the baby cubs followed at his feet. "Are you all okay? I heard a lot of the academy students have been getting lost out here lately." Junko said before pushing his glasses on his face more. It would look really bad if Junko just left them out here. Especially as a Sennin with kids of his own and orphans he looked after.

Topic Entered

Omoi Chichioya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ken Seijin was taken aback by the sudden appearance of lions, and even more by the appearance of a beastmaster.
"....I live in the woods of my own accord. I did not expect lions in the woods. Last time I read about them, they lived in the savannah and on the mountaintop. This is the forest shouldn't they be hunting goats, or some other mountaintop critters?"

Ken turned to Komora. Or rather, her dog. (Or so it would seem. The dog actually seems MORE intelligent than Komora, making it hard to determine who owned who, if they even did.)

"As to your invitation, I must decline. Like the lion cubs beside me, I must learn to live on my own. If I am to embody the spirit of wariors long passed, I must become strong by any means possible, even if it means stranding myself in the woods."

Ken gulped.The presence of lions was very intimidating.

"My name is Ken Seijin. Now, you, stranger. Who are you? And by what means possible could you tame a lion, whose heart is as strong as a mountain, and will unbending as steel? The lion cubs are young, but what of the other two? "

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
The sudden appearance of cubs and even full grown lions didn’t even seem to phase Akio, although Komora seemed a bit curious about them. ”You might not want to pet those ones kiddo.” He told her. She had initially taken a step towards the growling beasts but paused at Akio’s words. Then the contract owner appeared. It was the Medical sennin? He was just appointed recently, but Akio had heard the news and had seen pictures of the man. ”Tsuyoshi-sama?” The dog asked. ”Out hunting with your contract I see.” He commented.

”Big Kitty!” Komora pointed at the lions. Akio looked over at her briefly before looking back to the sennin. ”Yes dear.” He barely paid her words any mind. Ken seemed to be intent on being lost in the forest which made Akio raise an eyebrow. ”That’s...Truancy you know?” He asked the ten year old. The Ken also addressed the sennin about how he could tame the lions. ”Hey, Seijin-kun, you might want to watch your language around the lions. In my experience they are a prideful clan, and they don’t hand out their contract to just anybody.” Akio whispered to Ken, he figured that the even though the lion clan could probably hear him he expected that he hoped that their pride was enough that they wouldn’t pour any retribution on the poor lad.

Komora then saw the dead deer being dragged around. She frowned. ”This is Komora’s house! Go away!” She crouched down and growled just like a beast at the lions. ”Hey, hey! HEY!” Akio yelled at Komora. ”Show some respect you brat!” The doggo looked over at Junko. ”Haa...Sorry about this Tsuyoshi-sama.”

Omoi Chichioya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ken analyzed the word carefully. He then adressed "doggo"

"A contract is it? Very well. I'll pry no further. I know contracts are sacred things to those beasts who abide by it. That's why I sprinkled it with compliments."

"I attend the academy if and when I can. It is my decision to make, not yours. By that logic, Komora living out here is truancy as well."

Ken didn't like defending himself in conversation. He usually talked to himself. When he made a decision, to him, it was final. In the woods, nobody was there to argue with him, save it be himself.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"....I live in the woods of my own accord. I did not expect lions in the woods. Last time I read about them, they lived in the savannah and on the mountaintop. This is the forest shouldn't they be hunting goats, or some other mountaintop critters?"

Listening to the young lad, Junko nodded before replying. "A treaty has been made between the Tsuyoshi and the inuzuka clan. We work together, and they permit all feline under my watch." Junko said as he looked to Komora and her canine companion. The two young ones began to chat, but it seemed as if the boy was talking more to the dog than anything.

Listening to the conversation at hand, Junko simply raised a brow as he listened to the boy's reasoning for staying in these woods.

"My name is Ken Seijin. Now, you, stranger. Who are you? And by what means possible could you tame a lion, whose heart is as strong as a mountain, and will unbending as steel? The lion cubs are young, but what of the other two? "

”Tsuyoshi-sama?”

”Out hunting with your contract I see.”

The boy somewhat spoke in riddles. Kind of like the old samurai Warriors. He was obviously a descendant and had much growth to go through along with his inuzuka friend with the talking dog. Oddly, the dog seemed more like the master than anything. "That's me, Junko, of the Tsuyoshi clan. Your medical Sennin of the village. As for the two behind me, they're with me too." Junko replied chuckling a bit at Ken. He was definitely a curious one. "And yes indeed, it's my work break. Decided to have this group with me for the hunt since I haven't seen the baby cubs in a while and they were hungry." Junko said as the two young cubs played at Junko's feet.

"As far as how I came to tame them. I'm not. I'm a part of the group. Practically family. Nearly a feline myself. Kind of like your friend is nearly a Canine." Junko said as Komora noticed the deer.

”This is Komora’s house! Go away!”
”Hey, hey! HEY!”
”Show some respect you brat!” ”Haa...Sorry about this Tsuyoshi-sama.”

Looking down, the cubs were behind Junko and their mother and father remained in their positions without reacting or worrying about their cubs safety. They were with Junko and that meant that they all were in good hands. "It's fine. She's doing what she's suppose to. Always protecting home." Junko said smiling at Komora. The medical Sennin respected her actions.

Upon listening to Ken again, Junko couldn't help but raise a brow once again. "To the both of you, if you want strength by any means necessary, knowledge, a pack of your own someday, or you just overall have goals. Go to the academy or find you a sensei. I utilized both and I've been where you all are. I grew up as an orphan, I've lived on the cold streets of kumogakure without a single hand out. Trust me when I tell you, that's where it all starts." Junko said while sniffing the air a bit more.

"Don't forget showers as well." Junko chuckled before looking at his watch. "Well, glad to know you all aren't lost. I must begin eating, feel free to join me if you want. The deer is enough for four. " Junko offered thinking of his words to the young ones. It was all true, his path of true growth started with the academy and Daisuke. Now, he took in orphans, taught students, and showed the younger generations what being a shinobi and what strength was all about.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora huffed at the Akio. ”You are not the boss of Komora!” She growled at the doggo. This again.. Geez. Although it seemed that Tsuyoshi-sama had plenty of patience for the feral Komora. Akio contemplated how the heck he was going to get these kids out of the woods. Of course Ken made his own remarks about being Truant, and Komora growled at him too. ”Komora is not Truancy! This is Komora’s house!” She barked at the Academy student. If Akio had a palm he would rub it in his own face for sure. Akio was incredibly grateful that Tsuyoshi was so patient with these two. As the starving kid was already hungry he expected that he would accept the offer. ”Yeah, you don’t have to do everything yourself anyways.” He tried to back up Tsuyoshi’s point about getting a teacher.

Komora however did not care. She had forgotten what had originally brought here to the forest, but after nearly getting murdered by her own sister she had decided that the forest was a better place to live anyway. She was a wild beast and she belonged here.Komora didn’t care about getting stronger, Komora didn’t care about eating a deer someone else had killed. She huffed. ”She will bite you if you come here again.” With walked away without turning her back to them. She only turned around once she was safetly hidden by a tree. She climbed the tree and leapt from the branches deeper into the forest.

Akio shook his head. Tsuyoshi-sama, I hope you don’t mind taking care of this young man for me? I’m trying to get that girl to go back to the village. With that he turned and chased after Komora.

[exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back