Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back to Basics [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit patiently in the empty class room, like so many times before him he allowed himself to come tot his place when he found someone in need of more tutoring. As he leaned against the desk he allowed his memory to pass from a time when he was back here himself. Sitting down against the desk and working hard to make himself stronger, make himself tougher and make himself into something better than what he could already be. Though that time was since gone he found that he still had strength from within these walls the memories still pulsed threw him as he leaned against the teacher desk that he used to fear, now he sat behind it instead.

Takeshi allowed himself to open a book onto a page as he waited, he had summoned the person back here to teach and it was clear that they still had a lot of work to get through, but the question that was on his mind was would Yukio have learned anything since the last time they talked, of course that was before he had found himself in a hospital bed at the time. Takeshi paused in silent, though it seemed that time was behind them part of him knew that memory would still be like a fresh wound in the mind of his student, though he had it coming now it was time to move past it and go back to the books.

Takeshi wondered if he would even show up but part of him knew he had built his student better than that, into someone that was stronger. Tougher and would easily bounce back from this the question he needed to ask would he be willing to accept the reason that Takeshi gave for what happened at that split second or would he turn his back. The Uchiha sighed to himself as he wondered what reaction would take place, he hoped it would see Yukio coming here and understand why these things happened.

“Guess it will now be a waiting game to see if he does turn up, but we shall see after all what happened the other night will still be like a fresh wound. Yukio I hope you know that I only did it for you to learn”

He allowed himself to mumble the words out in the dark of the academy room wondering what would happen next.

[TWC: 404/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't been long since he'd recovered from the harsh lesson Takeshi had given him as Yukio walked towards the assigned meeting point scratching the back of his neck a much darker look in his face as the memory of the incident was still fresh in his mind. He was made helpless before his teacher not realizing the true difference in power between the two of them. That was in the past for now but it was still something that had plagued him in recent days opening the door to the room to look upon Takeshi.

"I have arrived Sensei as per your request what is it you wish to see me about?"

It was strange to look upon Takeshi at this moment in time but in the grand scheme of things it made him realize for all he had received a harsh lesson it was one he required to see the error of his ways, and it was a mistake he would not see done again in the near future. The branch was open with one another at least to a point, the matter of being Student and Teacher only made that clearer in the fact there would be nothing hidden between the two of them.

As he walked over to the desk he rubbed his eyes still feeling the stinging sensation after their extended use, he had made the attempt not to use them during the fight with Takeshi but those options were lost on him in the face of such an onslaught if anything he was forced to depend on them more than ever before and learned of their true potential on the battlefield.

"I can only assume we will be resuming my teaching in order to improve my skills both in and out of combat though it has been some time since we have done anything in this place, in fact it has been some time since i have set foot in these rooms at all."

[WC: 330]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched at that exact moment in time it seemed that Yukio walked in to the academy room, he allowed himself to nod at his student at that second in time. Takeshi allowed the man to speak deciding to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him speak first, it only seemed fair that Yukio be offered the ability to speak first. Takeshi hauled himself up to his full height as he looked at Yukio making it clear that he was studying him in that split second, he pondered to himself as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips in that split second.

“Its good to see that you bounced back at least Yukio, I can respect you for that much but of course I have say that this seemed like a right place to look at you bring it all back to the basics that we had at the beginning and now we can use this room to just talk. I want to get some points across to you and feel that it would be best to do it here.”

Takeshi allowed himself to ponder for a few minutes, deciding to not go too deep in the words to quickly. He wanted to make sure that his point was made correctly and that he was understood from this point moving forward Takeshi allowed his head to shake slightly as he leaned back on the desk once more as he focused his eyes down onto Yukio.

“I want to make it clear before we start, if you lie to me again you will not be coming off so lucky. I am your teacher, hell even a friend but I will not tolerate lies, you have this new power. Instead of me beating you down we should be looking at expanding your abilities with it and not hiding them from me this is what it should be ok?”

[TWC:727/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga's eyes met Takeshi's in that moment, he knew how serious this situation was and the impact of his actions. It was something he would have to keep in mind and ensure to never forget the importance of that lesson. Takeshi was right in the end if he didn't speak of what powers he had attained he could never learn to expand upon them that.

"I have learned that lesson i won't lie you have taught me it well. As a friend and student there should be no shadows between us nor lies we conceal if it would only hinder our progress."

With a nod of his head in understanding and respect his eyes moving to look at the floor if only for a second as a sigh escaped his lips, the same sigh that he had done so many times before at times like these being lost in thought on such matters. Considering the harsh method of teaching he'd been shown so many times up to this point it had taught him well as he closed his fists tensing up as he trembles slightly thinking back on his actions.

"Though i didn't truly say it before i am sorry for what i did, i was scared to face what i had done in my goal to protect the village through sacrifice it's still something i can't quite think back on but in time i will come to accept such things as the way of the world. You can't make progress without such sacrifices"

He wasn't afraid to speak his mind here, he'd known Takeshi for many years now ever since he was a young aspiring Shinobi and times had truly changed between then and now, sometimes they didn't always feel for the better no matter how you twisted the situation.

[WT: 632]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded his head in reply to the words that had been spoken, while he understood that Yukio didn’t want to have this conversation with him it was clear by the actions that this needed to be spoken about right now the Uchiha would be making sure that the severity of the situation was understood and even explain to his student what those eyes entailed and what would happen when he used them as well as how to make sure that he was using them correctly no point in getting a gift if you would not be able to unlock all the secrets behind it later on.

“Right well now that is behind us and I understand why you did it, I guess the big issue that we need to have the conversation about is how are you doing with the eyes, how is your chakra levels and are you still able to maintain a steady chakra link. What I want you to do is just sit there and speak to me keeping the eyes at the peak performance and we will see how much of a drain they are after all can’t have you wearing out of chakra mid fight”

Takeshi knew that he was speaking sense to Yukio right now they still had a lot to figure out and the main thing about this that needed to be looked at was how well he was doing with keeping them active every second. It would be a constant pull on his system and even the Uchiha wasn’t entirely sure on how it would go for someone.

“Now with these eyes though constantly active you still need to train on maintain them, keeping them focused on what you need to see and not what you want to see this will be the key issues on this matter and the ones that we need to have a look at when the time comes. Remember this as your eyes need to be handled with care and not pushed to far as you focus them down onto a single thing."

[MFT: 1,075/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio listened to his teachers words it was true the eyes were going to take their tole considering how much use they were seeing now that they were always active combined with the fact he couldn't have complete control over them. It had been a very unique experience seeing the world through them up to this point and saying nothing had changed since that day would be a lie.

"I can use them to a certain extent, however these days my sight is not what it used to be i cannot see in color anymore i see only chakra networks and auras depending on how much i focus everything else appears to me in black and white. It used to be the same when i activated my original eyes however seeing things this way really changes the way i see the world both in a literal and metaphorical sense."

Taking a seat on one of the desks he crossed his legs as he spoke to Takeshi focusing his eyes as requested as things became clearer, the Chakra network of his teacher being bright as the light of way however his eyes twitched as he did so. The strain was taking it's tole a mix of lack of sleep and constant missions beginning to blur his vision after short bursts.

"It hurts after a time if i am being honest, recent weeks and overuse are taking their tole the longer i remain awake but i do not wish to slack on my duties for this village and the branch we are both a part of. I can't say for certain that's what's causing this however a lack of training could also be the case and if i wished to say anything it is i wish you could see the world through these eyes, it would be so much easier to explain in that regard."

He took a deep breath the twitch returning as he adjusted his vision, black rings beneath his eyes becoming prominent but he showed no sighs of passing out only a draining sensation running through his body as he maintained his focus.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened to the words coming from Yukio though he wanted to make sure that he was understanding everything that was being said. Of course, there was still a lot more work that needed to be done. Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the first part of the words that were coming across though the first bit would still need to be caught up of course Takeshi would need to work on this.

“So, you basically became colour blind but have managed to be able to see all the chakra network in someone’s body still at one time, that much is quite remarkable actually. I must admit that you have got a lot of work but that is good that you are getting used to seeing everything now with that vision. Let’s be honest here at least this is now the way that life has twisted for you so now you will have to adjust on that one. The chakra network has a lot of key components to it and at least now you can see them unlocked and each one has a specific use to them”

Takeshi continued to allow himself to sit on the desk at that moment in time, though he knew full well that he still had a lot to teach Yukio it was clear that he wanted answers and he was giving the ones that he wanted to hear. It was clear that he still needed to get to the bottom of the questions and Takeshi would continue to work on this.

“It will hurt after a while, nothing will get that gone completely. Maybe dull it yes but that hurt will always come. That is something that you need to get used to and make sure that you keep adjusting your eyes to improve from what they are now, they will need to be strong for the future and you will need to continue to improve them so that they develop while you do as well.”

[TWC: 1,410/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly Yukio sighed once more, it was true the pain would never go away and that imagining that it would was a fools errand but at least there was a chance that it would become dull and numb the longer that he had his new Hakumei. There were many things that still played on his mind however questions and thoughts that didn't need answering right now, if he found all the answers without any training then it wouldn't truly be an achievement.

"Yes life has twisted me in many ways however i will not allow it to affect my relations with others, we all have a bit of darkness inside of us but what we do about it is what makes us who we are. I will continue to train the students and take them down a path that will make it so they can do what's right by the village even though some of them have moved astray right now"

His experiences with the students showed many of them had potential but a few certainly needed stricter guidance, something he could only do at the point he had perfected the use of his eyes. But if anything could be said it would be that he had made the best of the situation taking the initiative to train himself alongside the students.

"There are ways to make this easier, that i am aware of and i have made appointments with someone in the medical branch i have become somewhat close to, that way I can see if there is any outstanding issues with these eyes beyond that which we are already aware of. What I am hesitant about however is how much I can say to them, it’s not exactly something to speak of on a regular basis however I have seen what would become of me if I play a game of cloak and dagger in a web of lies.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded in reply to Yukio it seemed that they had managed to explain everything that was required tonight, and it seemed that Yukio was heading into the right direction, back onto the correct path so to speak and Takeshi was happy with the replies that he was getting from the man in front of him. Takeshi allowed himself to stand up and look at the man that was stood there, knowing full well that he still had a lot of proving to do but he was on the right track once more Takeshi headed to the door before he allowed himself to speak to Yukio.

“You will adjust and make yourself stronger I have no doubt about that. Just remember that you still have a lot to learn I will be there if you ever need my help. You are growing and becoming stronger just never forget your roots and remember to improve yourself daily. I will be watching your progress closely and if I feel you are going backwards we will have another talk.”

With that Takeshi allowed himself to exit the room and head out of the academy, deciding that he has already had enough of this for tonight and Yukio had a lot to think on.

[TWC: 1,600+/1,500]
[OOC: Rewards for Tutor threads have been requested]
[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching his teacher leave Yukio remained in the room a while longer, it was true there was much to think on at this point in time and what his next steps to improve would be. However regardless of the serious nature of the conversation a smile still came across the Hyuuga's face the thought of having someone to fall back on if he was ever going to hit a brick wall in moving forward. Thinking on what he should do in the near future he looked down at his fists once more closing them and tensing as he cracked his knuckles.

It was from this moment forward he would have to make larger strides into improving both his combat ability for the branch and making sure good relations were continuing with the other branches around the village. For all it was not directly spoken it had become a personal objective of Yukio to make it so each of the branches could feel like they could fall back on one another the same way Yukio and Takeshi could if things ever went south.

However something to played on the Hyuuga's mind in that empty classroom, his progress had been great non could deny but along the way he had picked up a darker nature, something of a demon in his heart though not literal like some had it was still there when he closed his eyes. It would be a matter of containing those sensations, if it ever came to a moment it would control him that would be a moment he would have to speak to his teacher once more to ensure his path did not do astray from the one he had created in his mind. Hopefully it would never come to such things if he could maintain focus and discipline but that was yet to be seen only time would tell where Yukio would end up and the next few weeks would be some he would never forget that much was a certainty to him.

[WC: 1500+]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back