Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bad News? [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After meeting with the sennin and the young genin, Shu could be seen resting against a tree near the entrance of the forest. He was not able to enter the ANBU compound until he was given clearance from the ANBU sennin. It was not enough to speak with the ANBU captain. This was not much different from how it was handled back in his time albeit things were a bit smaller; now it seems that everything was delegated. Shu sighed as he gazed up at the cloudy sky then turn his head back to the open village before discovering a figure rushing toward him. As the figure got closer to him it transformed into a small teenaged boy wearing the traditional chunnin vest. His countenance was

“Apologies sir but the boy you are looking for and his brother are at Iwagakure no Sato.” The boy said.

Shu moved off of the tree as he readjusted himself. “How long has this been?” He inquired. “There hasn’t been a full length of record but it states here that he has been gone a day or so?

I see. Thank you.” Shu said.

The boy bowed and took his leave. He waited until the boy was out of sight before drifting deeper in the forest. He spent an hour walking through the lush green forest passing the many creeks and critters that lived; eventually he could barely the sonorous noise of the village. “This place is good as any.” He took a deep breath slowing his breathing before his hands in many forms of seals. His ritual lasted for more than a minute before thrusting his hand hard on the ground causing the forest to slightly shake. The birds were a bit rustle as they flew away from near by branches; then smoke began to rise like hot steam from a geiser engulfing the entire area like a white blanket. In a few moments the smoke dissipated like the a passing fog but not leaving without introducing a strange cryptic door. The door slowly swung open as a hand emerged out followed a figure all too familiar.

“Don’t you think it is a bit early to summon me?” A familiar voice said as the figured walked out for the door. It was a tall man perhaps six foot wearing an unzipped black suit over a buttoned vest and gray undershirt His bottom half consisted of black boots and long dark gray pants. In his right hand he was holding a stemming mug with the words “I ♥ lobsters”. On his countenance rested turquoise shaded glasses on a grand smile.

You don’t have to tell me...wait what does that say on your mug.” Shu said but stopped as he glanced at the mug.

“I really have no idea to be honest. It seem to have found it during my travels.” The man replied.

Anyway, your damn student isn’t here. He is the earth country which is many miles away. Do you know anything about the current state of the village.

“Konohagkure and Kirigakure no Sato were destroyed many years ago it is possible that Iwagakure is a formation of these refugees. I had to deal with refugees for the longest time.” The man said as he took a sip out of his mug. He closed the door behind him as it vanished in a twinkle of an eye.

Yes it got you killed. You should never have taught Kenshin’s teachings to the people so blindly. You were basically committing suicide."

“I thought I could influence them.” He responded somberly not wishing to reopen past wounds.

Well you thought wrong you idiot. Why do you think Kenshin secluded himself and why he told you not to be so open with your knowledge? I can only image how much it has been used as a weapon." Shu said.

“Are we going to play the blame game are we going to find my students.” The man said clearing his throat as he darted the conversation elsewhere.

I just entered the village. It is going to be suspicious if I just leave. I am already being watched as it is. My entrance was not as so forthcoming.” Shu responded.

The man sighed. It was too be expected Shu was still had the mindset of the shinobi of old. He did not understand the political aspect of a shinobi village but he was at least clandestine from his shinobi training.

“We can deal with that when the time comes. We don’t have to leave now just take the time to explore the village. You were going to take a teaching job right.” The man said with a gentle smile.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back