Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bakunin [Cloud] --> Oishi Yogi [???]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pretty sure I filled this out just yesterday, but anyway. My last character was Oishi Ayunee, but I went inactive shortly after transitioning into her and never actually put up her profile/training/dojo etc. Trying to find her stuff is going to be impossible simply because it doesn't exist, with the exception of the OCR thread. It'd be better for all intents and purposes to use Oishi Yogi as my last character since he actually had his profile/training/dojo.

I have no idea which village I'm going to transition into. Mostly because I'm still waiting on plot team to be recreated in order to ask to allow Yogi to exist. He currently doesn't/can't exist because of his usage of Rain. Are we going to be allowed to transition into missing-nin if our last characters were missing-nin, or are we being forced to start in a village? What's the rule here?
Old Character name Oishi Yogi

Old Character Village Rain

Old Profile Topic Title Oishi Yogi - Rain Daimyo

Old Training Topic Title Oishi Yogi

Old Dojo Topic Title Oishi Yogi

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information It's probably in the missing-nin section. As noted above, the last name my account was under was 'Ayunee'.

New Character Name Oishi Yogi

New Village ???

Link to latest Voucher
Link

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dealing with your OCR topic is easier. Pick a village to RB into.
Profile said:
Old Character Name: Oishi Yogi
Old Village: Er.. let's say Rain.
Old Character Class (if you have one): Its severely outdated but:
ReallyLongFishDishName Style [V] wrote:
Class Name
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Feature: +2 Accuracy, +2 Dodge
High: None
Average: All
Low: None

Old BL/CA (if you have one):
Nanjirou

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Ayunee

New Character Name: Oishi Ayunee-Nori
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class:

The Art of Plastic Fish wrote:
The Art of Plastic Fish [Veteran]
HP: (75+lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: +5% Max HP & CP, -5% Cp cost
High: None.
Average: All others.
Low: Melee Accuracy, & Genjutsu DC (difficulty)

Here's how to create a new class.
New BL/CA:
I'll apply later!

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
No BL/CA for me right now!
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
Professor.

Biological female. Legally a male. See history for explanation.

Quick Character Description:
Ayunee takes little after her father Yogi in appearance, except for her eyes. There she inherited red eyes, the last remnants that prove that she is descended from the Uchiha Clan . Her natural hair color is black, but she frequently dyes it. She is tall, at nearly 5'11''. Her cup size is DD34, to the great displeasure of her back.

Character History:
Daughter of Oishi Yogi. She was born in the port town of Twain's. Since at the time her father had no male heir he legally registered her. Several family members and doctors objected, but when the President wants to claim someone is male - well there is just nothing you can do. During adolescence she mused with legally petitioning to have her birth certificate reissued, but has since then come to embrace it. She insists on being referred to as Mister, and will remind everyone to that end.

Her name is a dual reference to Kazekage Nori and Hokage Ayunee; leaders of their respective villages during the time of the great Waterfall Wars.

She pursued a career in teaching at the urging at her father, and to that end has become a teacher in the academy. Unlike him though she has little interest in history, anthropology or the other soft 'sciences'. Her interests lay in forensics and the earth sciences. She authored The Art of Deduction at the age of fifteen, and is currently writing a new edition.

Around her age of maturity she was briefly married with a man named Dakata. The marriage was annulled after three awful days. She refuses to discuss the relationship with anyone, and merely states that she will never trust another man again with her heart. Or woman. She doesn't swing that way. I'm looking at you three, and you know who you are!

She is currently developing a system to identify unique shinobi. She thought she had a break through using fingerprints, but then someone made a jutsu that made it moot.

3,419 Power Level
Character Level 20

Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 519/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 500/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Bloodline: {Average}

Major Affinities: Water, Earth
Minor Affinities: Lightning

I have 19 Rank 3 blanks and 4 Rank 2 Blanks so..

Water Jutsu

(1) Pressurized Mist | Rank 3
(2) Water Gun | Rank 3
(3) Water Whip | Rank 3
(4) Aqua Fang | Rank 3
(5) Rinse Off | Rank 3
(6) Grand Waterfall | Rank 3
(7) Impaling Hydro Jet | Rank 3
(8) Water Prison | Rank 3
(9) Rain Dance | Rank 3
(10) Torrential Vortex | Rank 3
(11) Hydro Tidal Shockwave | Rank 3
(12) Water Shark Bomb | Rank 3
(13) Mystical Pond | Rank 3

(*1) Grand Hydra Excavation | Rank 2
(*2) Water Dragon Bullet | Rank 2
(*3) Scorn of Aquarius | Rank 2
(*4) Supreme Aqua Realm

Water affinity mastered!

Crystal Jutsu

(14) Ruby Rain | Rank 3
(15) Glodstone Clutch | Rank 3
(16) Amethyst Casing | Rank 3 Â
(17) Obsidian Dragon | Rank 2
(18) Crystalline Passage | Rank 2

Paper Jutsu

(19) Burst of Confetti | Rank 3

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cannot find RP activity for Oishi Ayunee or Oishi Yogi within 30 days of the crash. Currently active in Cloud. Entitled to S-rank, uncapped, inactivity refund:

525 Points
Total: 3,600 + 344 extra convertible Stat Points

45,000 Yen
Total: 189,000 Yen

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As far as I understand, we don't have much for rules on rebirth. However, there are a few ranks that are off limits and must be obtained IC:

ANBU Captain
Med-Nin Chief
All Sennin
Kage

As far as being able to play a capped student, I haven't heard anything against it in Leaf.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In that case I will be an Academy Student. On second thought, ANBU.

And as Takai's post might indicate, I am making my current pc (Bakunin) into an inpc and keeping my other inpc (Li Buruberi) as well.

I'll post my transition and such next then.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oishi-Showa Yogi

Old Character Name: Bakunin
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class (if you have one): None
Old BL/CA (if you have one): None

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Oishi-Showa Yogi

New Character Name: Oishi-Showa Yogi
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class:
Class Name
HP: (70+lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: High Stat(s)
Average: All.
Low: Low Stat(s)
New BL/CA: Uchiha

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
A bloodline is not elected, no more than one's skin color is. The Oishi are descended from the primordial Uchiha clan.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
ANBU.

Quick Character Description:
Yogi is a young lass just beginning adolescence. She is as such brash, loud, impatient, and rude. These things are sure to mellow out as she ages and becomes more comfortable with her own skin.

Physically she is a non-descript girl. She is of average height and has brown eyes and hair. She is not ugly, but she does not have any beauty of note either. Physically she is best described as plain.

Character History:
(OOC: Since the offer to role play this as a time skip Leaf-wise is there, I'll be taking it.)

The Oishi-Showa are descended from Oishi Ayunee. The surname was modified from Oishi to Oishi-Showa following the red rain that destroyed Konohagakure to distinguish the line from other branches of the larger Oishi family. The Oishi-Showa migrated to the city of Takayama in the southern Fire Republic following the destruction of Konohagakure. There they continued their ancestral tradition as merchants in various sectors. The chakra arts were taught among family members up until the ban on the arts made it impractical. Not that the Oishi-Showa didn't do their earnest to evade the ban.

The family once again began to teach one another the chakra arts when the ban was lifted with the rise of the Konoha Corporation. Unlike other families though the Oishi-Showa did not admire the Yakuza, and privately prohibited family members from associating with them.

A thousand years later the Oishi-Showa continue to be based chiefly in Takayama. Leaf City is seen with disdain by the family as a corrupt cesspool and only a few family members migrated there when it was declared the nation's new capital. One such member is Oishi-Showa Yogi.

He was born the middle child in one of the family's lesser branches. Like his cousins he was trained in the chakra arts at an early age. The family training was never too serious - usually only parlor tricks and the basics needed for self defense. At the age of twelve Leaf City was proclaimed the national capital and the young Yogi migrated there in the hope of learning more of the chakra arts. He quickly passed through the genin examination and entered the ANBU branch.

Death thread: None
Profile thread: Countess Bakunin
Training thread: None
Dojo thread: None

Usergroups:
Cloud - Don't touch this please. As noted above I'm keeping Bakunin/Li Buruberi as INPCs and they are based off Cloud. Cloud Visitor access is okay too.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600

"+ 344 extra convertible Stat Points"

Jutsu Swaps:
I'll post this in a post below for cleaningness sakes.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
None

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?

Yes, it's okay though. I plan to make my current PC an INPC.

What is Limbo Training?

Will post Kinjutsu app and jutsu swaps next.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjutsu: Human Puppet

Yogi's interest in the chakra arts began out of necessity. The young Oishi-Showa was born prematurely and suffered many physical complications in her early life because of this. Her legs in particular were weak and she needed assistance to move around her own home. At the age of six she underwent surgery to replace them with a puppet prosthetic set. The surgery was done by a family friend who specialized in these types of surgeries. After all, one can hardly expect a six year old to have the knowledge needed for such a thing. The surgery was a success and the six year old Yogi quickly fell in love with her puppet legs.

She asked her parents to become an apprentice under the surgeon and after much pestering they allowed it. By the age of seven Yogi had left the home of her parents and become a live-in apprentice of the surgeon. She started not by learning medicine and human surgery, but by learning how to fix simple toys. Puppetics (the science and technology of puppets) had initially began in the toy industry after all, with toymakers building ever grander designs.

Yogi's apprenticeship followed the development of Puppetics. She started by learning the mechanics of wind-up toys and then followed by learning how clocks worked. Very few people appreciate the complexity involved in clocks - Yogi is not one of these. She appreciates fully the countless cogs that move in a clock that allow it to measure time by the second. After completing her work in toys and clocks at the age of nine her master began to teach her how to make and repair automatons, self-operating machines. Most of these automatons did only basic functions but they built upon the knowledge Yogi had accumulated before. More importantly, these automatons gave her insights on how a machine could do multiple things at once.

Throughout her early apprenticeship she was taught how to care for her prosthetic legs. Her master told her to allow him to do the major repairs, since a mistake would easily render the set of legs useless and the cost of replacing them was no laughing affair. Still, she was taught enough to do the day to day maintenance that they needed.

On her eleventh birthday she received her present in the form of a puppy with crippled legs. An odd choice for a gift, but an appropriate one for someone learning Puppetics. It signaled that her master was willing to start her training on applying her knowledge to build prosthetic parts for living things. Over the next few weeks she went through the motions of planning, building, and implanting the puppy's prosthetic puppet legs.

They were by no means the work of a genius. The puppy could not run for any great distance and was limited to walking on certain surfaces. The puppy could walk though and for this Yogi became overjoyed with tears. She spent the following months applying the same techniques to a variety of other animals, from birds to monkeys. One month before her twelfth birthday she remade the legs for the puppy and the difference in her skill became quickly evident when the puppy ran through the streets of Takayama with ease.

The last month of her eleventh year was spent designing her masterpiece - a new set of legs for herself. She loved her puppet legs, they had given her the gift of being able to walk. Like the puppy dog though they were limited in their usage. Her master had only a passing knowledge of puppetics when he performed the original surgery and in the final stages of her training was only a few steps ahead of Yogi. On her twelfth birthday, with the aid of her master, she performed the surgery to change her puppet legs with new ones. As in the case of the puppy, the difference between the two quickly became evident when she ran around the streets of Takayama. She even let out a loud canine growl when she reached the edge of the ports.

For Yogi puppetics were never a dark art to be hated. Puppetics gave to her a life she would not have had otherwise.

In the months following Yogi began to design and replace her body piecemeal by piecemeal. Most of these later surgeries she performed herself, with the exception of her hands and her head where her master assisted due to pragmatic limits in self-operation in these areas.

By the time she had moved to Leaf City little of her old body remained. At the age of thirteen she performed the final surgery to make her a human puppet when she replaced her lungs. Since then she has routinely performed additional surgeries to replace her older parts. Most recently she changed her legs just before taking her ANBU examination. She attributes her passing to new legs giving her the needed agility.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Check
Village: Yay! Check!
Class: Uh. Class Name is the classes name? Otherwise, good to go.
Bloodline/Uchiha: Sorry to say, but council would like to ask for (at minimum) 200 words explaining why. Until then, I cannot accept this. This would have been accepted if you had a bloodline or core ability prior to the hack.
Branch: ANBU - Approved
Character Description: Although the description works for your character, council would like to see a slightly longer (200 words) description of your character.
Character History: Check
Usergroups: Roger that. Keeping Cloud usergroup.
Stats: Check
Bonus Points: Check
Jutsu Swaps: Will wait for it.
Actively RPing: NPC? No problem.
Kinjutsu App: Awaiting Admin approval.

---
Summary:
-Please make description longer (200 words)
-Please make reason for BL longer (200 words)
-Waiting on Jutsu Swaps
-Waiting on Admin to approve Kinjutsu app.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
23 Mastered Jutsu

o3o I believe I can bank the other 3 mastered jutsu for points? Will make one final post with updated character description/bloodline.

ANBU Jutsu: (7 Jutsu)

C-Rank Snapshot
C-Rank Active Cameo

B-Rank Searchlight
B-Rank Destroy Presence
A-Rank Body Bind
A-Rank Black Blockade
A-Rank Physical Imprisonment Seal

Puppet Jutsu (13):

Lv3 Marionette
Lv5 Puppet Pindown
Lv5 Life-Line Manipulation

Lv5 Manipulation Attack Blades
Lv6 Iron Maiden
Lv6 Animated Golem
Lv6 Frost Bite
Lv7 Acidic Mist

Lv7 Frozen Incineration
Lv7 Buddhist`s Treasure Vortex
Lv8 Hydro-Electrocution
Lv8 Static Diffusion
Lv8 Shattered Shards

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On second, or rather third though, since I'm going for human puppet... it's a bit silly to get a BL. I'd lose it automatically anyway.

Character Description:

Being born and raised in the southern Fire coast Yogi has a dark tan on her skin. Physically she is plain looking and has brown hair and eyes. However she complements this by the usage of make up and hair dyes. She prefers to dye her hair a bright yellow, but is not unheard of for her to elect other colors. Like any other girl her age she is conscience about changing fashion fads. Unlike girls her age though she cares very little for the alleged fashions of Leaf City. She is a strict Kazephile and regularly imports her clothing from abroad.

Mentally she is an adolescent, which means her mind is immature and she easily succumbs to impulses. With age she will surely mature, but for the time being she is best described as a brat who hasn't learned her place. Luckily for her she has several older cousins looking over her shoulder to make sure she doesn't do anything too stupid. Which works for the most part, but she has been known to lose herself emotionally when on prolonged missions away from her family. She regularly requests leave to visit her mother and father in Port Takayama, and she prefers guard duty at the edge of the city. She isn't too fond of being in the city center or being around a crowd of people. If possible she will attempt to keep her distance and congregate in the less populated sectors of the city.

Her favorite cuisine is from Noodle Country. Oddly, she doesn't like noodles. What she likes is the oranges that hail from Noodle Country. To each her own, no?

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Check
Village: Yay! Check!
Class: Uh. Class Name is the classes name? Otherwise, good to go.
Bloodline/Uchiha: Oh, right. We'll nix that then. GTG.
Branch: ANBU - Approved
Character Description: Good description. GTG
Character History: Check
Usergroups: Roger that. Keeping Cloud usergroup.
Stats: Check
Bonus Points: Check
Jutsu Swaps: Since you already had 23 jutsus at at-least rank 2, (and since jutsus now only have 2 ranks) you didn't actually spend any of your jutsu masteries. Since you have 3 left over, now you have 26 blanks.
Lvl 3 Puppet: Marionette -> Did you mean Marionette Restraint?
Otherwise, your jutsu swaps are good.
Actively RPing: NPC? No problem.
Kinjutsu App: Awaiting Admin approval. Link to Request made to admin

Otherwise, you're good.
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Forum Rules

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: Kami
Anbu Sennin: Senju Tadao
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back