Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bandit Roundup [B-Rank/Self-Mod Solo Mission]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Mission Name: Jewel Recovery
Type: Self-Modded Mission
Description: Yuu must venture into Cronopolis and stopped some bandits who stole the jewelry from the boutique store from Susukino District as well recovering them in the process.

(OOC: Just a heads up. This SSMM topic will show little of Yuu's split personality before his debut.)

Yuu was not liking this any moment. Not only this was his first time fighting off some bandits as a shinobi, but because he was about step into the slums where crimes and violence occur every day in Kumo and he knew it will be not easy there. Because of this, he brought not only some items to help him out, but also his weapons including his worn Shadow Gloves to aid him in his upcoming battle. Regardless, he knew this was not an easy request because of the fact he will be up against real-life bandits who will try to kill him despite his age, so he will be ready to do so. "Alright, just to recap. The boutique from Susukino District reported some of their jewelry in stock has been stolen. There are no casualties or injured victims, but they requested me to stop them before they can even get away completely. I just need to restrain and arrest them, no pressure or anything."

But despite these thoughts in his mind, he grew worried if those bandits will do anything to stop him and make their getaway or worst if his headaches will act up again at the inappropriate time. Regardless, he then stepped into the slums of Kumo and quickly ran through its streets to find his targets. As he ran, Yuu around the slums to see any signs of those bandits until he stopped saw a man in the ragged and stained shirt, black stained pants, and brown boots cautiously walking around the slums as if he was looking for something. "Dirty white shirt, dirty black pants, and old brown boots. That matches the description the owner told me earlier. But where are his friends?"

Slowly following the man in silence, Yuu tried not to lose his sight to him with every concentration he has until he noticed that he reached into some kind of bar. "Oh, he just going into a bar like other adults are." However, he realized something upon he looked around the area one more time. Why in a world the man was cautious and where was his comrades? As he remembered from the damages from the boutique, he knew it had to be more than one of them to ransack and steal those jewels and he knew it wasn't perfectly planned as an organized crime.

Just then, he realized what he was thinking before he shakes it off out of the fact he never knew these facts before. "Wow, either I'm starting to believe Cranky Dragon that I'm suddenly smart as a Quick Learner or those headaches from earlier made he delusional." Sighing to himself about his mental changes lately, Yuu decided to enter the bar to continue following the man.

But as he stepped through the doors, he was shocked to find neither the man or what he thought to be the bar's exterior, but an interior of the ruins of the house as the furniture are crushed by its debris. "W-Wait, this isn't the bar. What's going on?" As he caught the sight of this change of scenery, something hit him as he remembered how the man not only alone and somehow quiet, but he felt it was too easy to follow him. Upon he connected all of this, the young Genin's eyes widened as he made a revelation. "No... Don't tell me..."

"It's a trap?"

When he heard an unfamiliar voice, Yuu snapped out of his thoughts and realized that 10 men wearing different kinds of a ragged outfit are surrounding him as the same man and new one wearing a bandana blocked the doors, grinning at their new victim. "Heh... I knew we might get followed after we stole those jewels, but I never expect that a runt like you would come here to stop us." The man in a bandana said as he glared at the young Genin with a smirk on his face. As for Yuu, he realized what he meant as he connected the questions in his head together. "I see. You put one of your men to lure me in the ruins so you can eliminate me, right?"

"Good guess, kid. But you're still not smart enough if you think you can take us on by yourself."
As the leader of the bandits said this, his men then pulled out some variety of weapons, enough to scare off anyone when they saw this. However for Yuu, he was unfazed by this as he grinned at the fact he was about to enter his first battle as a shinobi. "Actually, I do. I don't look like it, but I'm a Genin of Kumogakure and after my Academy days, I've trained myself to stop any bandits like yourselves. And trust me, I put your weapons if I were you."

While he put a brave act in front of the bandits, Yuu was still a little nervous at the fact he was about to battle some bandits who will really try to kill him. Yet despite his hot-blooded declaration, the bandit leader just laughed at his attempt before he pulled out his dagger to kill him. "Yeah, what are you going to do? Throw paper shurikens at me?" But as he said this, it was Yuu's turn to smirk, knowing that it was a bad idea for the leader to underestimate him just because of his age. As he thought of this confidently, he quickly created some handseals in front of them before he said, "Now that you've mentioned it, all I can say is this. Pressurized Mist!"

Before the bandits can react, Yuu took a deep breath before he exhaled, which he then blow a high pressurized mist created from his chakra to one of them, causing them to flew off to the wall as the mist then spread around the area. Angry at this, the bandits then quickly charged to the young shinobi with their weapons raised. However, Yuu quickly created another set of handseals, which three copies of himself appeared beside him. And with a quick glare of their targets, he and his clones then charged it and started beating up five of the bandits with a series of punches and kicks to knock them out while dodging some of their attacks and weapons as well.

As he saw them fall one by one, the leader grew angry at the fact they were bested by a kid. "G-Kill that shinobi brat!" Upon they heard their leader's orders, the bandits then quickly swing their weapons without any hesitation. But Yuu and his clones moved so fast, they are unable to even get one hit from them, much to their amusement.

"What's the matter? Can't catch a wimpy kid like me?" Yuu mocked at the bandits for their poor attempts. However, he seemed to spoke too soon when his eyes widened as one of them managed to stab him in the stomach, causing the bandit to grin at his success. "Heh... Maybe we should take that last laugh of yours and of course, the rest of your body parts when I cut you up piece by piece."

Just as he can do so, Yuu then raised his head to look at his attacker and much to the bandit's shock, he only smirked at him weakly rather than screaming in pain. "D-Do you really think... you got me?" Before the bandit can react to this, Yuu's body suddenly turned into electricity, which it then shocked the living daylights out of him before he fell down in unconscious as the shocked leader now stunned at this. "W-What the hell?!"

However, this didn't go unnoticed as the other Yuu's noticed this and grinned at what they saw. "I wouldn't try again if I were you..." "Because if you attack the wrong me..." "You will get the shock of the lifetime!" As Yuu and his clones laughed at their attempts as they continue to beat up on the rest of the bandits. But as he saw this, the bandit leader was completely ticked off by this as he then charged in and pulled out some dagger before he threw them to the 10-years-old shinobi and his copies.

As for him, he continued beating up on the bandits and dodged their attacks while his clones also did the same. "Ha! Is that all you got, you lame-" But in a twist of fate, his clones quickly dispersed in electricity without hitting most of the bandits near them, much to Yuu's shock. "What the?"

As he turned around, he realized one of the bandit leader's daggers was heading right to his head, which he quickly disappeared in a puff of smoke as it replaced him with a wooden log that took the hit. While that happened, Yuu reappeared not far away from his last location as he sighed in relief, but he was suddenly kicked from behind by the bandits before they beat up by kicking and punching his stomach several times before they pinned him down on the ground as the bandit leader slowly approached him grinning with a dagger in his hand.

"Game over, shinobi brat." The leader the cackled as he aimed his dagger at Yuu's back, who was now helpless with his nose bleeding from their attacks as the bandits pinned him with his face lying down on the ground. "You know, they said that most of the shinobi didn't die of old age. They die on the battlefields and in the hands of every criminal they encounter. And guess what? You're about to be one of them."

Yuu's eyes widened as he helplessly watched the bandit leader was about to stab him. Consumed by fear, he made a realization that he was not only about to be killed very young, but the fact he hasn't realized his dream of protecting his loved ones. As if his life flashed before his eyes, tears started to drop from his eyes as his only thoughts are his family, until a voice rang in his head.

"I want... to survive."

As if something snapped inside him, his eyes' pupils dilated at the mysterious voice inside his head. He was confused at this unfamiliar voice, yet he had the urge to follow that voice. "Survive... Survive... Survive... Survive..."

As the voice grew aggressive, his face started to scrunch up in anger as attempted to stand up despite the bandits pinning him down. He tried to calm himself, but he was completely consumed by the voice to the fact not only pain entered in his head once more but his urge to repeat the voice's words out of anger. But despite his mantra, the leader ignored his seeming pleas as he plunged his dagger to his and shouted, "NOW DI-"

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!"

With a loud shout at the top of his lungs, Yuu angrily threw the bandits who were pinning down and quickly beat one of them down with a flurry of punches once he got up. When he was knocked unconscious due to this, the young Genin quickly turned his gaze to the remaining four bandits, which they are starting to shake out of fear at what they witnessed. As he saw this, his expression turned cold as he slowly walked towards them. "What's the matter? Are you scared of taking me on just because I'm only a brat?!"

Just as he said with a venom in his voice, the bandits quickly fled from the house ruins, much to bandit leader's shock and anger to this. "Where are you going?! Come back here and kill that kid!" But his voice didn't reach through them as they continue running away. However, the man in the dirty white shirt was only stunned at the strength of the young shinobi, realizing what they were up against. "Boss, I better take care of him personally or else, he will kill us."

"Then do it!" The subordinate was unfazed at his leader's enraged order as he pulled out his cleaver and charged into his opponent to attack him. However, Yuu calmly created some handseals as he angrily glared at the man he followed before and said, "Stun." Just as he can even raise his cleaver, the bandit subordinate's body suddenly felt a jolt of electricity in him, which caused him to stop in his tracks as he fell down and dropped his weapon in the process. "W-Why... Why can't... I move...?!"

Before he can even struggle to move, Yuu knocked him out with a knifehand strike on his neck before he slowly walked to the bandit leader with a cold look on his face, which fear started to run in him as he fell down to the ground and pointed his dagger to him. "S-Stay back! I'm warning you. I'm not afraid to throw this to your head!" But the enraged Genin continued to approach him as he quickly made some handseals, which to the man's horror in his vision, three more clones appeared beside him. "N-No, please... Get away from me! GET AWAY!!!"

As the leader continued to scream in horror, the Genin then smirked as he slowly made some handseals as he said, "Now... Time to retrieve my prey..." But just as he was about to finish his handseals while the bandit leader grew horrified, something snapped inside him once more as the pain in his head disappeared, causing his eyes to widened in shock as his cold expression was replaced by confusion. "Prey? Wait, what am I saying?!"

Before he can wonder why he just said this, he then noticed the bandit leader make a run for it as he screamed, "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MONSTER!!!" Annoyed and ticked off by the man's sudden behavior, he quickly made a different set of handseals and using his fingers, he created a current of lightning to the runaway leader, causing his to be electrocuted until he knocked unconscious. "Say that again or you're going to be my next training dummy for my Chidori!"

----

After he managed to knock out the leader of the bandits and a few minutes of interrogation, Yuu pushed a few broken furniture to reveal a bag of jewels hiding under them and grabbed them. Then using the Ninja Wires, he tied the unconscious bandits including the leader and his subordinate together to a street lamppost so the higher-ups will arrest them. But as he left Cronopolis, he started to wonder one thing. What was that voice from earlier and why did he suddenly had an urge to attack the bandits like he was a cold psychopath?

But as he thought about this, he only got a short headache about all of this. "Ow... Another headache again? That's it, after this, I'm heading straight to the hospital tomorrow." That was the only thing he can say before he ran off with the bag of jewels in his hand as he heads straight to Susukino District to return them back to their original owners.

[Topic entered/left]

(Jutsu used: (in order of use)
>> Pressurized Mist
>> Elemental Clone
>> Dragon Assault
>> Stun
>> Basic Clone
>> Lightning Torrent)

[Mission/MFT/WC: 2558]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back