Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bargain Shopper [Olympus]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
-72 Hours After the Primordial Realm Incident-

Yuuto approached the central command center after receiving his free ride back up to Olympus. It seemed that things had begun to get under way around here. He came here to get directions peeping game at the map to find the Research and Development division. He was seeking the top Engineer here, the man responsible for getting Titan's Olympus off the ground. Yuu was in crutches and bandaged up his ribs being cracked due to the sheer impact of one strike. It always seemed like he was going up against something he shouldn't have been and this time it had cost him much. However he had the Glass Sphere containing the soul of Chikako and it was stable.

Upon reaching the R&D he saw one man working through a bunch of projections and holograms. He had this confident look on his face as if he was facing a challenge and apparently kicking the Challenge's ass. "Yeah that's right, stupid quasi gravitation drives. You think you have me beat? All I have to do is tweak your intakes a bit and then mesh then run you through the new generator..." A lot of what he was saying sounded like gibberish to Yuuto but none the less he'd learn what he had to from this man and receive what he wanted. The eccentric engineer would turn with a hearty smile. "You see my beauty? It's great right? The gravity engine is working so well, and the kinesis module is kicking into overdrive. One mistake and this bad boy goes up in smoke and then bye bye Olympus but don't worry my math is flawless. So what do you need Titan?" He was very happy with himself but Yuuto let out a long sigh. He sat in a chair near the table leaning back.

"I've had a long day Taro. Name's Masaru Yuuto new Titan Recruit. I took twelve freelancers, and only five survived. However I brought you back something, completion as requested. " He would pull out the glass sphere containing the soul of the Primordial Lord. He looked towards, the sphere rolling it on the table before passing it to Taro. He stared at it intently studying the make and energy inside. It was then that his face changed to that of a pout. "You seriously want me to have a bad day don't you? You are a horrible person Yuuto. Well regardless of my success being rained on you've done a good deed. I can tell that this source is immense I'm surprised you were able to get this soul. We've read the reports actually, but didn't have an idea how this sphere worked. They said that you did something, some kind of seal? They claim to have seen a shinigami mind explaining that to me?"

Yuuto stood up and pulled a scroll out of his satchel. He'd been so used to pulling things out of the shadows that not being able to felt so empty. He sighed summoning forth a set of scrolls and books. There was engineering here, particle theory, displacement techniques, pocket realm dossiers, notes about the Nara techniques and general shadow theories. His own personal journal about the Primordial Realm and some engineering topics. There was also a sketch of a weapon something that he created, but was not entirely fleshed out. Taro skimmed over some of what he was doing before commenting. He "You've been studying Yuuto boy. I see you didn't get anything about recession, my record of you is really different. No more white hair, and the runes are gone."

"From the surface it appears that way but they're still here deep within me. The power has not been stripped, only my control over everything. I did however lose something dear. In addition to losing major control of my chakra system, I've also lost my shadows. The Shinigami took them for me as a sign of good faith and payment for my deal. I'd much rather sacrifice that to them than the Primordials. I can fight the Primordials, but the Shinigami? That will never happen. So they took birthright from me, and changed me forever. The black hair, to be honest I'm not sure what that's about. Maybe to scar me in more than one way a constant reminder of what I once was. A living shadow of my former self." Taro would bring out hand rolled herb, and light the banger. He'd take a drag before handing it to Yuuto. The Masaru nodded taking a hit before staring at his designs. The Engineer would pick up the sketch looking over it in his own eyes.

"Hmm what are these? Similar to a puppet but in a much smaller form. Not exactly feeding off the user's chakra all the time, but converting the particles around them into energy. You want chakra infused metals, welded into the weapon. To what end? Oh I see you need to focus the chakra and be able to still craft your Ninjutsu. Hmm however the big question is, how do you plan on using these if you say run out of chakra?"

"This will be the complicated part. I need you to link them up to my brain waves. I'm not sure how to go about that exactly but seeing as you're the top engineer I'm sure you have an idea here." Yuuto would push out some notes on the table pushing them into Taro's view. The engineer looked over them. These notes detailed some minor theories on how this could work. If he implanted a something that could emit a unique frequency and interact with a receiver, then he'd be able to utilize this weapon. Taro got this excited look on his face could tell that much. He was going to have fun with the concept.

"Now I totally forgive you for raining on my parade. Let's just get one thing clear though. If this doesn't work and your brain fries I don't want a bunch of actual shadow wielding loonies to show up looking for blood. Catch my drift? No one is to know about this." Taro would begin to go over to his work bench tinkering with the tools inside. He was looking for pieces to complete the pet project. It was going to landmark Titan's armory industry. He'd be the first wielder over chakra emission particle weapons, that followed the brain's command. Of course that was not to say that they would be foolproof in fact both Taro and Yuuto expected may issues to come with them since they were weapons that were following the frequencies that the brain emitted. However those would have to come in stride as this was the best out of very few options.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-96 Hours Later-

It had been some time since he came to Olympus for this potential exposure to a new field of weaponry. It was something crafted out of pure effort. Since the beginning Yuuto had to get comfortable with the idea of using the weapons with his mind. Much like the function of a puppet without finger motions or chakra strings. Of course that would make one think well then how is this even possible? The inside of the weapons are running processes from the receiver. However the actual transmitter was implanted into Yuuto's brain. By running a series of detailed and complicated codes they were able to set up a system for the device. Something that could not be touched by normal hands, although of course this meant that Titan had access to his functions which in itself was somewhat alarming.

With the receiver simply reading the Beta Waves, clocking out at 19 Hz when utilizing them. For now the input and output transitions were slow which meant that the movements of the devices would be limited. However with more practice and additional maintnence he would soon be able to run the program at a higher frequency. The first test run was finally about to begin. Yuuto sat in a chair with his back turned while targets behind him were set up to coordinate the rate at which his weapon could move. He was not allowed to look directly at them. He would be fed coordinates and had to adjust accordingly. Taro would begin by setting down the weapons. "Whenever you're ready Yuuto. Get to it!"

"Sovereign Structure initiate." Numbers began to run through his brain as he felt the surge of his own inner particles activating the transmitter. He could feel the weapon's tug and how they had wished to move. Clearly they were meeting new kind of force and adjusting so. "Regalia core active, chakra intake active, particle emission 34%. It's like I can feel every process activating in my mind in the matter of seconds. I know each one in fact I can see it. Like the information is floating in the air in front of me." Taro would smirk as Yuuto's fascination with the Sovereign Structure continued. Then would come the true test; if he could move them.
The Sovereign Structure is a complex combination of Machine and Chakra Science. While Technology has not advanced too far they have gotten around to advanced prosthetics and full mechanisms that transmit data. By utilizing this available technology and using advanced jutsu seals and structures Taro has created a "Chakra Program" that allows Yuuto to interface with his weapons as long as they have proper receivers for his mental transmission.

It took a minute or so, but after intense thinking he was able to get a response. Though his brain was moving at a higher frequency, the weapon was only receiving 19hz of the output. There was a lag of sorts however they would begin to shake. He only had three customized so far, but all three projectiles began to rattle. Then in a burst of energy they shot off hurtling through a table. Yuuto had to think quickly to shut them down but when they did shut down it was quite amazing. Both he and Taro laughed, the progress was tremendous. While he had some fine tuning to work on at the very least he had completed his task.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- 57 Hours Later-

There was still work to be done in the form of Yuuto's theories. He still had to figure out how he could replicate the Nara techniques or at least to some extent. See he had been reading a lot in the past few days absorbed by his loss and obsessed with regaining his strength. However he would not make another deal instead Yuu would follow hard chakra science paving his own way around things. Now when it came to the theory of Summoning Ninjutsu, and his brand of Nara-centric techniques, one had to wonder where did this all come from? Where did everything go? Before Yuuto would draw upon the Primordial Realm and while that was still a thing his connection had become significantly weaker. It was definitely a direct result of Chikako's death but there had to be something more to it all.

He had come to the conclusion, that the Primordial Realm broke fabrics of space and time. It was another world completely working on a different frame much like that of a creation jutsu but somewhat more organic. He had constantly tapped into that power and though his draw on the shadow portion was weaker what if he sought to seek a draw from elsewhere. It began to come to Yuuto the results from his encounter. The Death of the Shadows beckoned forth a great white light something that burned a new existence into the Primordial Realm. What if he drew on that portion instead of the Shadows that he had been raised to? It would be like pulling ether from a blank page, but with a blank page the possibilities were endless.

So instead of drawing on the darkness he focused on the white. Whatever force or energy was weakening his control would now be turned into a medium. He'd dig deep within manipulating whatever source he could gain, and the results well they were quite different. The receptors in his mind began to energize themselves reacting to the particles this portion of the realm was giving off. Yuuto could understand them as if they were speaking a hidden language of some sort. He bent the flow whichever way seemed natural taking out bits and pieces of the other side slowly. With each progression, more power came through. It was like when he was conjuring the shadows, but instead he was conjuring particles.

The energy flowed around him giving off a different kind of vibe than before. It was now in tune with his brain and soon it began to fill up his body. Where the chakra damage was this new form gave birth to something different. It wasn't necessarily traditional chakra but something else entirely. He could feel the movement of everything around himself, as if he was moving in slow motion when it rapidly changed and sped up as if his mind was passing by everything else. The experience was entirely discomforting but enlightening to how these new particles worked. Yuuto booted the Sovereign Program, creating a mental archive of the energy before him.

The sensation ended now, subsiding in his body. He couldn't really tap into it, not yet but with proper analyzation. He could come up with something that could allow him more insight. The goal would be to figure out how these new particles worked and what he had to do in order to activate them again. It's clear that while they came into the Primordial Realm they originated from elsewhere. He needed to tap into that source if he wished to develop something to make up for the lack of skills he had now.

-120 Hours Later-

A week passed by with time seeming less than important. He had spent hours toiling with the archive and gathering opinions on the theories of temporal particles. They were energy that for whatever reason universally could allow travel to a different time and space. Which time and space, was completely unknown but if there was a way to channel it, breaking a dimension would likely be the case. Uza didn't just want to kill the Primordial Realm he wanted to erase and break the existence of it entirely. With the collapse of one realm another one would overtake.

Regardless these new particles were not tied down to anything Titan's sources could get a reading on. While he wanted more research into this, it would seem that they had other matters concerning the well being of the entire base. However this did not mean he was at a lost no in fact it only gave him more time to practice manipulation of particles. With the intensity of the phase shifts, into his sovereign program he was able to compensate for the rate at which they moved.

It seemed that the direct effect allowed Yuuto so far to break apart energy or completely alter how fast or slow something moved. The effect of deconstructing a jutsu and then recreating was child's play. He did it all the time when he still was in control of his natural Nara abilities, the loss of their balance was fixed by these new particles. Moving onto something more advanced he got tricky with them creating two to four split pieces for his jutsu. Each one to reconstruct themselves at an appropriate time. However the strain on his chakra system was far greater, but at the very least it was not deadly to him. His weapons converted any source of energy around them into chakra allowing Yuuto to use the sufficient amount needed. These things were going to play a huge role in his battle strategies but it was a necessary tool. He'd have a few different modes for them.

One of his other tests were to see if he could recreate the sensation of his internal clock moving faster or slower. He could hasten his movements by overcharging the particles accelerating them to a higher rate that would in turn boost his natural speed. It was like the way how a Curse Seal worked to rewrite the body's natural chakra system or physiology. However he was only focusing on his body movement and nothing more. Although when finishing those acts, his insides turned feeling as though they'd been twisted and turned upside down. The reward was worth the reward in the end.

While he couldn't conjure the shadows with the simple will of his mind anymore he had gained something entirely different. Handseals still would't be an issue however, he needed a moment of time and focus to charge up the energy needed for techniques. This was the price to pay for his new combat style but if he wished to be anything closely resembling his old talents this was the path he had to take. For now Yuuto could be content with the way things had turned out and move forward training himself in normal life instead of spending his days on Olympus. At this rate his family had to be curious of his whereabouts since the injuries. It was time to get back to the real world and out of limbo.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back