Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beauty & The Besito [Tutor]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
d9QqpfN.jpg
yC3e5pA.jpg
s8Mraix.jpg

Yomi should have been resting on Mikasa’s orders, yet here she was about to teach a lesson. It wasn’t a medical lesson, because there was a greater chance of risking the wrath of her Medical Chief if she was even thought to be in the vicinity of the hospital. If she looked like she was reading something too hard Mikasa would probably shoot daggers at her. At least one of them was thinking of all of their overall health. The Hokage was just going through the motions these days.

Truthfully, medical lessons were easier to teach. There were clear rules to follow in the field and so long as you knew what you were doing there was not much you needed to do in the way of winging it. Too bad this was not a simple medical class. Today was a class about well…the students would soon find out.

The woman folded her hands on her belly as she used Besito to lean on, waiting for whoever signed up for this last-minute class to come. Normally, she wouldn’t hold a class in the Forest of Death, due to the Forest’s tendency to kidnap people and never bring them back, she thought it was a good place to drive home the point of today’s lesson. Asuka even popped out of the log cabin to help with the lesson.

When the students would arrive, she would greet them and introduce them to her assistants for the day. Besito would give a “small” bark in introduction, and Asuka in a dry and formal tone would simply say hello. After their brief introductions the woman would introduce herself simply as Yomi and not as the Hokage. She hated the insufferableness associated with it. They knew who she was and if they didn't then they'd soon find out. She'd then ask their names and ask them what they have been learning in their tutors and classes so far. The woman wanted to gauge if her lesson was going to be a little too much for them. In her defense, she just wanted to poison them. It was like a Konoha tradition, poison the kiddos and then see how they fare, but, it seemed that Mikasa beat her and Daisy to the punch. Now she would have to go through with this “lesson” instead. Hopefully by the end of it they wouldn’t be put off from taking classes with her in the future.

WC: 407
TWC: 407/1500
Post 1/5

[Topic Entered]
[ooc: For size reference, think of Besito like Clifford the Big Red Dog]
[ooc 2: Please introduce yourselves and tell Yomi what you learned in your other classes so far.]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko arrived quite in time, a rare occurance albeit becoming more often in those past days. Ever since he caught the attention of the Anbu he had received an increasing amount of attention by the higher ups and therefore more and more lessons followed. Playing around with the small red marble he had taken, he was slowly walking towards the designated point where he had been called too. Suspicion had been boiling in his stomach ever since he had seen the first trees of the humongous forest pop up in the distance. So first that weird... meeting with Takeshi and now im being called into the "Forest of Death". Yes. I suppose this is less of a training session once again but rather another elaborate try to make me bite the dust, eh? He chuckled and tried to think of a reason why his teachers were continuously sending him into rather unfavorable situations. The marble was smooth and rolling it between his fingers helped Juko keep his calm and confidence despite the evergrowing trunks of the trees slowly coming into sight and growing.
I guess that supposed to be some sort of... practice? Training maybe even? Kind of like preparation for the real fights that might happen outside of the village... I couldnt think of another reason why they would send me into this death area...
As he approached his instructors he immediately noticed the huge dog standing right next to them and stopped dead in his tracks. Even his fist clenched, stopping the marble from moving around anymore. The animal was easily as big as some of the bigger buildings in the oak district and seemed big enough to play fetch with some of the trees next to it. Of course, no "Forest of Death" without "Huge Dog of Death" eh? Crazy people.... After regaining his confidence a moment later he continued his walk until he was standing right in front of the two women that seemed to be his teachers for today.
The women introduced themself as Yomi and Asuka, who was the assistant of the first woman. What... is with those two women? They dont look like the other women in town... could they be foreigners? Juko narrowed his eyes in confusion as he tried figuring out what it was about these two that disturbed him so much. Something about their skin and eyes and just... face seems generally off... like their proportions are not how theyre supposed to be. His tongue flicked out and wetted his lips as he considered straight up asking, but with the giant white wolf standing right next by and fixating its eyes on the boy he decided against possibly insulting the women.
Instead he shoved the thought back into his head and introduced himself. Im sure they will drop a hint sooner or later...
My, my name is Juko and im nearing my last year in the student academy. Uhm, in my classes so far ive learned a lot about, well, everything to be honest. Ive been in the academy a while already so ive had all sorts of classes ranging from physical education, projectile trajectory and efficiancy to basic chakra applications and general history... tutors ive only had a few so far, mostly with... He stopped for a second. The Anbu have never said that meeting them is secret, did they? Neither Takeshi nor the Hyuuga have made a secret out of their identity, only the Anbu that teached our class has actually hidden his face... maybe they thought i would keep it a secret without them needing to tell me? It could just as well have been a test withhin a lesson... In any way, no harm in not telling i guess...
...Mostly with some of the teachers at the academy. Weve talked about more advanced topics such as Taijutsu and advanced elements.
He nodded to signal that he finished his sentence and patientely waited for further questions.
WC: 659​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Called to the Forest Of Death? Yup, this is personally the most suspect thing I've done...' Nodding he would look around to his small room with his weapons and such set, going back through his mind with the things he'd done. This was definitely not going to be a perfect day. However, He needed this before the tournament... he was sure that everything he would learn would make sense for him in the future. Pushing himself out of his bed he would find that he'd have had alot of things he woudl have to clean before his mother would whoop his ass again. Well, not physically but verbally. He wasnt the most clean boy in the world, but what boy in this world was completely clean all the time? Not one that he kn-... well Kouza was quite neat. Proper. Ugh, His rival in everything seemed to have this better than him. Though, he would get better, he promised himself that he would work on this... but alas he didnt have time to clean now. 'I dont think I'll need everything for this... Just my Cane Sword... I wonder if Aki and Tadashii will want to join me? I'll see what the lesson calls for... I'd like to get more training with Tadashii.', nodding to himself he would clutch his blade and attach to his belt.

Wearing his blue and white attire he wore it when he was doing training and lessons never knowing if he would have to fight, so he would use it because it gave him the most mobility. He managed to move himself closer to the forest but before he'd see anything else he noticed the large Besito in the distance. For some reason a song began playing in his head, smirking though this was one of his very own. Could it be that the Canine Clan leader was sending him more information that he would pass onto Aki and Tadashii! Then upon getting closer he would see two dark skinned women and the porridge boy from his feline fighting night a few weeks before standing there. 'I must be in the right spot.' nodding to himself he'd leap from a tree branch but it seemed to break as he jumped from it... causing the boy to flail in the air for a moment, until he was able to flip into position landing with both hands on the ground, in a more of a praying posture than a 'I'm a badass super Hero' posture.

"Achacha!! My knees!", he'd leap to his feet rubbing at his kneecaps as he small jumped from side to side before huffing, "Ahh! Sorry for my tardiness.", nodding again he would bow into his knees before awaiting the hellos, they seemed to be fun... one of them seemed awfully dry, "I'm Minamoto Suyashi! Prince of lightning! Hehe...", he was stunned at the questions and they seemed to haunt him a bit. He'd not thought about everything he learned but he would wipe sweat from his brow before listening to Juko and then speaking again himself, "...I learned about Poisons from Tsukasa-Sensei, and Yukio-senpai taught me about The Optical Jutsu of Hyuuga and Uchiha and ways to stop their jutsu. And Tsukasa also Taught me about Body Switching and alittle history lesson..", more like his own history, and he wouldnt mention Kazamatsuri-sensei because he was still unsure he was there because of the Genjutsu.

WC = 570

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A class in the Forest of Death was something interesting, he wondered want kind of things will he be learning here. The coffin on Maru's back moved from side to side, rattling another creation of his that laid inside of the coffin while being armed with a weapon scroll with one of his favorite puppets from his collection. Maru arrived to where the students had gathered a bit late like usual, the ravens landing on the tree branches to watch Maru's every move as he took his place with his fellow students.

Maru peered at the teacher before him, it was no other than the hokage herself! He smirked to himself; he didn't address what was his name or who he was to the woman. After all he was well known around the village anyway so the whole saying something she had already known was a waste of oxygen. Maru would then look over to Juko, chuckling to himself knowing that this class will be fun already. Then he looked over at to his other side to see Suyashi, and he was already tasting blood upon seeing his face. He reached for the scroll that held his Kawaii, a sinister red aura taking whole of him but then a clicking noise could be heard from the coffin.

”No need to spill blood now.”

A calm voice came from the speaker of the coffin, Maru's face turned sour at the voice but he did lose interest in murdering already. A strange method of Maru calming down so he didn't snap, but of course this was temporary because he didn't know how long the audio will even work. He would then continue as if he wasn't about to do anything, deciding to talk. “My name is Dokuso Maru, but of course you already knew that already lady. I've learned lot about puppets from my mentor Mikasa and I'm the type of person who doesn't like having to talk anymore. That's all you're getting. “ Rather snappy for a child. Perhaps it's his need to test authority in a way to see how they'd react….

WC: 357

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi listened to each of them tell her about what they already learned. Mikasa had taught Suyashi and Maru, which she was generally pleased about. Juko was less than forthcoming about who is professors were but, based on what he learned, she could make some deductions based on that information alone. Yomi glanced at Asuka, who gave her a knowing look and then darted off.

Maru insisted that the woman knew who he was already. Knew was a strong word, but, Yomi would not entertain that level of assumption. "Aye, I cannot say that I recall Maru, however, I will try to commit it to memory." Her excuse would be pregnancy brain if she forgot.

"Interesting..." Yomi nodded as she pushed off of her pup, Besito. "Well, it seems like your teachers are doing a fine job so far, lets hope that I can be just as effective. Let me just tell you a bit about me. I never went to the Academy here or anywhere for that matter. I have never received formal training like you all are receiving here now. Quite the opposite, I was mainly thrown to the proverbial wolves and had to learn as I went with most things. While there is something to be said about a formal setting, my teaching style reflects how I learned about a lot of what I know; in the thick of it. I had one main teacher or mentor if you will, but, we had a falling out when I was younger, and now he's dead." Yomi's tone was more matter of fact than dark or sad as she told the kiddos a bit about herself.

"Now can I get a volunteer?" The question was rhetorical as Yomi walked up to Juko and pulled him towards her by his hand. She placed him in front of her as she rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Juko here, is our hostage now. Imagine that he has utilized all his chakra and his health is so low, that if you looked at him wrong he would die. There's no telling what secrets he has in that blonde head of his that could be useful to me and my team. How would you, individually, and as a team, try to get him back from us? As it stands, Besito could eat the both of you as a snack, not to mention whatever other skills me and Asuka might have, so fighting might not be your best bet. So, what do you do?" Yomi looked at Suyashi and then Maru and blinked waiting for their response. As she waited Asuka had come back with a chair from the house and plopped it down next to her.

"Sit, Juko." Yomi insisted. "You're spent. No need for you to be burning what little energy you have by standing up." If this was back when Umashi was Hokage, she'd have no problem actually incapacitating Juko, but she didn't want that kind of attention from any of her Sennin. Besito abruptly stood and also looked between Maru and Suyashi. He too was interested in their response.

WC: 519
TWC: 926
Post 2/5

ooc: Volunteer picked via post order.
TatsumakiBOT - Today at 11:38 AM
:game_die: 1d3 | Yomi_Yo, In the end, the result was: 1

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko frowned when he saw the other two students that apparently had been summoned here too. So much for my special lesson eh. Guess this is not about a promotion to the Hokage's heir then... His grimace got even darker when he saw Maru approach them with that weird coffin of his on his back. Of course, Mister All-mighty-know-it-better is coming too. And again with that weird coffin thing of his... i wonder whats in there this time.... probably fresh underpants in case he wets himself! Imagining that made Juko feel slightly better and he chuckled even though Maru showed his usual arogance again.
Then he focussed his attention back on Yomi as she explained to the group of Academy students how she never had a proper ninja education and just learned things on the way. At the mentioning of "wolves" Juko turned his head towards Besito and shivered. Probably not exactly an easy life... i wonder what kinda dogfood he eats... probably humans haha...haa.....
The young boy lost himself in thoughts about this and that and was only tugged back into reality when he saw Yomi approach him and talk about a volunteer. Heh, yeah sure Miss, i can do that! He chuckled, somewhat proud that amongst the three of them he was chosen for the task.
Wait, what task. What is going on, what happened?
His face slowly turned sour when Yomi followed up with an explanation about his new condition. A hostage... man.. and here i thought id be getting to do something nice... Well... acting it is then i guess, might aswell give it my best rendition then!
While Yomi was still clearing up the facts to Suyashi he closed his eyes and took a moment to imagine a more proper scenario. Something truly incredible yet fitting. He saw himself how she described him, exhausted and injured in the midst of destruction and other wounded Shinobi. Something withhin him quivered when he pictured his surroundings but he quickly brushed those darker thoughts aside in favor of his new persona.
When his teacher released him and ordered him to sit he literally slumped down on the chair, breathing hard and overdaramtic while holding one hand to his forehead and one to his heart.
Oh...Ooooh.... Ooooooh my heart! The wounds, they... they bleed so hard! It huuurts! Throwing his head back and forth he started wailing. The pain! It.. it is unbearable! Oooooh, i can not go on any longer now, friends and Maru, please save me... save me quickly! Juko groaned and moaned as if it was a vital part of becoming Hokage some day. Tell...tell my wife... tell her.... i probably love her.....
WC: 447​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking over to Maru he'd never met this kid, but he got this weird feeling about him. The way he looked at him, it made Sushi think that he wanted to go to fistycuffs. Sushi was ready for a throw down at any point. He wouldnt even summon his Canine's if they ever came into blows. He wanted to know he could beat people on his own without help before he went about utilizing their help for things. Plus he didnt wanna be bothering them at every turn... the coffin seemed to be eerie. It threw Sushi off a bit looking at him, this was something that he would definitely have to keep his attentions on him. He wasnt going to let this dude get the drop on him, especially in the face of someone he fought along side a while back, looking back to Yomi and then Besito he would tilt his head listening with a more keen ear than before.

"Hm...", thinking about this it would most definitely be something he would keep track of. Though as Yomi would begin to speak he would notice that their lives were alittle paralleled, except now he was getting his formal training now. Though, he found that the Hokage had no formal training. She was also a dark skinned woman with thick hips, but maybe that was because she was super pregnant or that was how she built up her chakra, but he knew not to question it. He'd get thwacked a good one if he ever spoke a word about a woman's tummy small or large! He'd keep his comments to himself. Looking more or less now to the situation putting himself in the scenario, he'd see it through a different set of eyes. Imagining they were on a mission set out on a far off distant land to save Juko. He was the intelligence collector in the mind of Sushi. He'd been captured after a brutal bout but upon arrival to the scene Sushi and Maru would quickly realize they were outmatched but they needed to bring their comrade home to protect the delicate intel.

Though in his state of seriousness he would attempt not to chuckle upon hearing Juko's welps of hurt and remorse. Belting out a laugh he'd hold unto his stomach before shaking his head again and getting refocused into the situation. 'Okay.. Okay... What would need to be done? There are a few ways to go about it and there are a ton more ways to fail the situation.', shaking his head, Suyashi was someone that could think whilst in battle better than he ever did when taking paper tests. They just amounted to nothing when it came to him thinking on his feet. They werent the same, you couldnt quiz a shinobi on the things they would do just by reading a situation... could you? He'd think further...

'We could kill him but he is no good to us dead... Plus We need him alive... right? He didnt want to cause the drama, but maybe that was the answer...' however, Sushi would not go that route, raising his hand high he'd begin before being called upon, "There is an obvious answer to save village credibility... but I'll go with something of my own concoction. The way I see it, we could Divert the attention of the three, utilizing the environment to our advantage with Clone and Binding Techniques? Though its risky, He wouldnt be any good to us if I went with the first option...", nodding whilst lowering his hand, Sushi would look over to Maru wondering what he would say. Maybe he had something even more innovative? Maybe? Who knew but that was the part of this that kept it interesting...

WC = 625
TWC = 1195
2/5 posts done

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When the lady uttered that fighting wouldn't be their best bet, Maru decided to clear the air of that false notation. Sushi brought usay good point, but it seems that there were a few flaws in his plan to save the poor boy. “If Juko was the hostage and it so happened to be me and this guy." Maru gestured his head over to Sushi. “I’d say he is a lost cause, because on a bad day I'd try to kill you and Juko without a second thought… but since we are playing make believe this is what I'd do if I cared.” Maru paused then folded his arms. He thought of the most effective way he could think of to save the boy, the pacifist Maru way of thinking.

"If the beast decided to attack I'd simply use puppet transformation to switch with a baby doll that explodes so the mutt will pop like a balloon… Then there's only the two terrorist to deal with so I'd play with the both of you while Sushi and Juko makes their escape. That's all I got.” Maru shrugged, putting his hands up. Clearly using himself as a means to intimidate the both of them was an option, and it'll give him a thrill to take down the both of them. A win, win as some would say. The young shinobi adjusted his glasses and started to state a fun fact of his.

"But I could tell you one thing…” Maru began to starts again. “I'll probably have another body waiting for me somewhere, so it'll make sense that the person with more lives should be used as bait. Since this is imaginary… “Maru gave a confident grin, looking over at Juko and shook his head before looking over at Yomi. Now that they all said what they would do it was time to see if they answered right.

WC:674

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was amused by Juko’s performance. The normally stoic woman gave a small smile at his overacting as Besito eyed Maru and his coffin. Was it his coffin, or was it just Maru in general? There were many things that the Battle Wolf was tolerant of: Umashi, the rain, Yomi’s extended absences…but there was something that left him uneasy. He didn’t like to feel uneasy.

He walked over, as lightly as he could and sat behind Suyashi and Maru. Besito gave two small barks as he sniffed at the coffin and then at Suyashi. Besito barked a few more times before he whined at Yomi. He was such a baby.

I want to eat this one. Can I eat the one called Maru? He paced back and forth as if he was waiting for something to happen, his paws sounding like sledgehammers hitting bricks as each one hit the floor. Yomi eyed him, as did Asuka, but they both kept quiet.

Sayushi’s answer was more calm and clear headed, but, Maru’s caused Yomi to straighten. What he said was familiar in thought even if everything else about it was wrong. That caused Yomi to smirk.

“Oh, you’d probably be the first to die Maru.” Yomi tapped Juko, and asked him to get up.

“Maru will be the next volunteer.” The Hokage stated as she pat the back of the chair as she waited for him to be seated.

“Suyashi you were right in your assumption that it would probably be best to cut your losses if it seemed less than likely to get your comrade back assuming they just extract the information and kill him. As for your environment, normally, you would be right, but this location, the Forest of Death, Is laced with chakra and quite alive. It also has a bad habit of keeping you within its clutches until it sees fit to release you…and it’s currently draining all of your chakra from you.” As Maru sat down, or not, she would trail her fingers up his arm to his neck. This would be the part where she started choking him but as terrible as he sounded, he reminded her of herself a little, even if she wasn't as boisterous as he was when she was his age.

“Maru’s first scenario is contingent on someone being of the same skill level as he is. He is not taking into account that his enemies are battle tested and much more in tune with the antics of children and the generally unskilled. His second scenario only works under the assumption that Besito doesn’t have instant clone recognition or that the bomb is large enough to do any damage to him.” His last tidbit about having more lives was comical, but, she would not say as such. There were things in this world that gave people the appearance of more life and she didn’t know if he was such a person, hell, she was such a person. Plus, it was more fun this way.

“Same scenario, but, Juko has mustered up some hidden power and has gotten away. Our little Maru, staying behind to be the bait, got himself caught and Besito has stopped Juko and Suyashi from getting to the exit, by blocking it, although he has not come into contact with them. We, the enemy, are even more upset, and we are less amenable to negotiation…which you all failed to do anyway.” Asuka rummaged through Yomi’s bag and pulled out some rope and began tying Maru to the chair.

“We can’t risk letting our new hostage getting away…so now we tie this one down.”

What is your next step? Do you leave your comrade in the hands of the enemy? To extract the information and just kill him? Would you leave a friend in the enemy’s hand knowing the torturous techniques the enemy could implement? Physical torture? Genjutsu-assisted torture? Genjutsu-assisted medically based torture? Hmmm?” Yomi had a pretty good idea what Maru was thinking so she didn’t need to hear from him. The other two, though, that was something she was generally interested in. As a sidebar she would check with Mikasa about Maru and see how she was handling him.

WC: 658
TWC: 1584 (WC Reached)

[ooc: Yellow text is Besito speaking via bark....if you can't understand canine's then it all sounds like barking to you.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru saw the dog walking over to him, his face turning sour in disgust from the battle dog. Clearly the lad wasn't a big animal lover, nor did he find its actions of moving in behind him to sniff his coffin amusing either. When the dog began barking at him Maru turned his head to look at the dog to growl at it, his golden eyes started to glow a crimson red like hell fire. He gazed over at Yomi who said that he'll be the first to die, offering in response. ”As we both know, death is only a doorway to new abilities and greater power. That's how normal shinobi become immoral.” Maru sounded a bit delusional, but he didn't care. Regardless, Maru simply walked over to the chair, gesturing his hand for the boy to get up so he'd take the boy's place onto the chair. The coffin left next to the two who stood while Maru crossed his legs, getting comfortable in his seat. As soon as she laid a finger on his arm he swatted her hand away to avoid any further touching from the woman. ”Keep your filthy claws off me, witch!” Maru commanded, however I sounded like he wanted to say a different less respectful word but that was the first thing that came to mind.

The scenario was that when Maru stayed to be a scapegoat, then he was captured and he had to rely on the two to save his life. Very unlikely situation, so Maru decided to make the two make the right more logical choice.”Keep in mind if I was in your position, I'd leave you both high and dry without a second thought. Plus there won't be no one to miss me and I'll be able to find Dad somewhere in hell!” Maru began to chuckle, gesturing his hand to the two. n a way you'll be doing me and a village a great service by saving yourselfs and get lost. Your aid will be an insult to me.” Maru finished sitting back in his chair, tapping his foot as he waited for the two to say what needed to be said. Hopefully they chose the smart answer and not help him...

WC:1054

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jukos charade somewhat quieted down as Yomi was talking to his two other fellow students, after all while he was trying to lighten the situation a bit, he did not want to interrupt her. He himself listened to his students just as intently, trying to learn as much from them as possible, which didnt prove to difficult considering Suyashi was the only one worth listening too. When Maru started talking he immediately fell into his usual routine which resulted in Juko stopping his act fully and instead mocking Maru by mimicing his facial movements, including the rightening of his glasses. When both students had finished speaking their opinion on the case at hand the current hostage noticed the giant wolf named Besito slowly prod towards the students and sat down behind them. Oh my, that one just doesnt look pleasant at all... i wouldnt want to get on his bad side any time... hopefully hell focus on Maru... Watching the two students he took the free moment and inspected Suyashi a bit more. Now that he was looking at the boy properly he quickly remembered where he had seen him before. Not only in the academy but also on one of his outside trips where had come into contact with the street cats. Juko's finger unconsciously touched the red marble in his pouch.
Right, he was the one that blocked my shot and was using jutsu onehanded right?... Or was that the other one.... wait, no one handed makes no sense, he does not have a sword to use for the other hand.
The young boy scratched his face but was quickly distracted when Yomi tapped on his shoulder, releasing him from his task. I am free, thank the spirits, you saved me! He giggled and went on to sit down on the ground next to Suyashi.
When Yomi called Maru forward to be the next "volunteer" Juko stretched out his tongue to the boys back then leaned over to Suyashi. Oy, thanks for not going for the "lets kill him and flee" option. At least not immediately. he whispered and smiled. He seems like a smart kid, despite his initial failed entrance... ive gotta listen to what he says, he might just drop some smart things to pick up...

He turned back to the scene and pushed his chest out when the woman spoke about him escaping on his own. Yeah, shes allright i guess. Saw straight through me, that sounds just like me! His snirk revealed pure spite as he watched Maru getting bound to the chair. Now if only they would gag him too, id be perfect...
Then he realized that it was probably soon his turn to answer and blinking twice he started thinking quickly on how to solve the incoming puzzle. He didnt have to think hard, with Maru being the hostage several ideas pierced his otherwise thick skull almost instantly.
His blonde head turned towards Suyashi. If you dont mind, heh. He said casually before turning back towards Maru.
Its not our aid that is an insult to you, its your face. The first sentence came out fast and almost hissed and was followed up immediately by his actual idea to prevent anyone from interrupting him. So weve already established some possible actions. I however suggest we just let the enemy keep Maru here. I know its almost inhuman but destroying the opponents morale will surely be an advantage at a later time. That aside, we could try to throw down a quick genjutsu on him to try and erase any possible informations he might have...If any of us can do that, that is. That aside, er, we could try to booby trap him. Juko pointed at the hostage. While i am sure that such an equally marvelous as gigantic creature would not be harmed by a bomb that is NOT the size of a small building, you two might be. Especially if taken by surprise. AND we prevent Maru from leaving behind any information. Or, a third option would be to...er...
Juko stopped and looked at everyone around him.
Yeah, actually ive forgotten what i was gonna say next. Hehe... Suyashi, the stage is all yours now! His Fingerpistols came out and pointed at the other blonde boy as Juko himself smirked and sat down on the ground again.
WC: 726​
TWC: 1832​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he expected the response, it was something similar to what Suyashi's mother would have said. She was doing alot of training with him, especially in scenarios alittle like this. Though alittle more with people he knew than people he didnt have any connections to. Though, his loyalty to this place was what he lived by. A Code of conduct that he held within him. Moral driven and code lived. This was the way of Suyashi. He liked to have fun, but he would at least try to keep himself covered on his basis. This was the Hokage, so he would take this seriously, but others seemed to let themselves get riled up by simple conduct, allowing himself not to involve himself in the moment not allowing himself to be taught... but this was not to cast any aspersions or detriment to Maru, it was just that Suyashi didnt agree with it in the context that he was lashing back to the Hokage.

'I cant say much though, I'd be a hypocrit if I said anything because normally I'm a goofball... but right now, I dont think I can loosen up...' The hokage was so imposing in terms of chakra... And that big brute talking back to Yomi, but she didnt seem to understand him, not fully at least, "Heh, Ya eat him big guy... We need him for the tournament! You can have him afterwards...", smirking then looking back to Yomi he would roll his shoulders. Though Juko would lean in causing Suyashi to nod with a smile, "I got your back bro... Like I said, last resort, but with me no one left behind...", whispering before listening to the new scenario he felt like this would be an instance of one person leaving themselves open for the sake of the mission but, Suyashi was not about leaving anyone behind. 'Maybe it wouldnt be a good idea to... leave him behind regardless of how he may feel about anyone else, or if he would have left everyone else behind, he was not someone that Suyashi would trust at the end of the day, but he would not leave a partner behind. Then Juko would give him the floor to speak, so he'd nod bringing a hand to his chin for a moment before beginning.

"As Juko said, a well placed Genjutsu on an Animal would work, I have no skill in Genjutsu so I wouldnt be able to rely on that but, At the point he is behind you have to think about the situation... Myself and Juko wouldnt have much need for anything considering its a canine, without his nose and eyesight he's nothing. So you have to have Smoke bombs and a diversion, Via More Clones or utilizing the underground route. Inner Earth Reflection Lure. I dont know the technique myself, but that would be the most effective course... Then again Cutting the minimal loss of losing Maru wouldnt be -that- bad would it?" looking to Maru with a smirk on his face. Though he was kidding, knowing the type like Maru he would likely take it with him to fester that he didnt have any friends for reasons aside from his own wrong doings and behavior. Though Suyashi would continue trying to be his friend to the bitter end. Unless he said he'd try to kill his friends or mother... Suyashi had enough of random killings for more than one lifetime.

WC = 400+
TWC = 1500+ (Word Count Passed)
Post 3/5

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Witch?" Yomi looked at Asuka and smiled. Asuka was still smirking at Juko's facial expressions to notice Yomi's quick glance. "Are you paying me a compliment? Well, there's a first time for everything." She'd been called most names in the book and in the grand scheme of things, "Witch" was the one of the milder things for her to be called. She kept her "filthy claws" on him, unbothered by his outburst. Besito looked to Suyashi and tilted his head with his ears perked, realizing he was being addressed by him. Normally Besito would just look, but, with the accuracy in which Suyashi replied to him, the battle wolf knew that he was understood completely by him.

"So you understand? Maybe I'll think twice about eating you in the future." Besito barked his reply to the boy, making no promises that he would abide by Sushi's request on not eating Maru. Yomi looked at both Besito and Sushi and raised a brow but did not inquire right then. So long as her Battle Wolf wasn't pouncing on the students, she would let him be.

"Personal feelings shouldn't be a part of your mission. Leaving someone behind just because you hate them is just as bad as jeopardizing the mission because you love someone." Yomi was no stranger to putting herself in harms way to protect the ones she loved, so the sentiment was not lost on her, however, seeing them to safety was her mission and so she reconciled it that way in her mind. "The risks have to be weighed and calculated. Having Maru caught, while it might make you day better, the information we get from him could jeopardize the safety and stability of the entire village. You, your friends, your family could be erased from this mortal plane by his capture. On the other hand, you all being dead is also silly, but you know, in the thick of it , the only really wrong answer is for you to freeze and do nothing."

Yomi thought about the Genjutsu being placed on Besito. While that, thankfully, had never happened, the amount of damage that could happen would be extensive. She liked it. "That's good, placing Besito under a Gen might be good. Just don't get trampled under his paws if he's running amok." Asuka, normally not one to take parts in things such as these chimed in.

"If I may, Hokage-sama." Asuka interjected. "No matter how skilled a shinobi or assassin, we all get affected by things like micro-chakra bombs and smoke bombs. It might give you an extra second you need to get the leg up on an enemy. Entering battle or a hostile situation, you should always assume your opponent is stronger than you or generally knows something you do not. You debilitate and you sabotage as much as you can." She also liked the idea of them not fighting them head on but utilizing their equipment like smoke bombs and its ilk. She was an infiltrator and saboteur herself, and was glad the kiddos were thinking, except for Maru who was just finished eating some dark cereal of some sort.

Yomi fiddled with Maru's glasses before pulling them off his face and placing them on hers. She had no doubt that Maru would react negatively to this and went on from there.

"Tell me, what constitutes the use of deadly force? Since we've been here, Maru's been extra and calling me names, that's treason in some villages. If he reached for my throat right now, would you both reach out to kill him?" Yomi had a lot of issues with the usage of deadly force these days and she wanted to know what they all thought of this. "Oh and Maru, imagine if it weren't you attacking me, but one of them, would you move to strike them down?" In her mind she thought that he would probably join in and treat it like a festive occasion.

Post 4/5

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noticing that Yomi's assistance had been laughing at his jester-like behaviour Juko looked at the girl and smiled. Always nice to see some of the higher ups havent lost their sense of humour yet. He did however also notice that the big Wolf behind him and Suyashi, was barking at the latter... with Suyashi apparently barking back. I wonder what that is all about. It feels like i am the only one of all the students that hasnt lost his mind yet... well im just glad Suyashi is not pulling a Maru aswell...
Juko continued listening to Yomi and proceded to nod then and now. He was very much aware of the possibilities of such a capture, it was one of the very first topics covered in the ninja academy, usually to make sure to weed out those that were to weak of will to become real shinobi. Why Yomi had decided to repeat the very same lesson was not clear to him, then again them coming to the Forest of Death just for some acting lessons wasnt exactly "normal" either so he didnt bother to care.
He did however care about the praise he got from Yomi for the idea of placing Besito under Gen which he never mentioned. But. That is not a good moment to mention tha ti suppose. Let people think what they want as long as its good for me, i guess. Use what you can get and get what you can use.
He then again nodded along as Asuka added her opinion about shinobi gadgets to the mix. Thats actually true, after all im relying a lot on toys like that aswell... Jukos left hand grabbed his right and touched the seals that were written on the bandages.
To the question asked by Yomi he slowly tilted his head as he looked at the woman. True, she seemed pregnant and was also probably somewhat important, after all she had an assistant and a huge ass dog guarding her. But somehow Juko failed to see her importance aside from that. But, if shes giving us a lesson... then she must be of some importance at least. Arghh damnit, i will just ask her.
Okay, so im gonna step out of line here and straight up ask before i answer this. Are you really the Hokage? I am not sure i have seen you around before yet you seem atleast higher than my usual teachers considering your guards and the extent of knowledge your saying you have, which would speak in favor of that. In that case, i would make it dependent on his actual action. IF he is just reaching for your throat, and i am aware of the fact that he is a student then id rather attempt to render him harmless. Bind him, hit him with a genjutsu or knock him unconscious. Anything to prevent him from harming you while retaining the option to get information from him. If i dont know who he is and i am actually the me your seeing right now... Juko pointed to himself. Then i would go for a kill strike, considering there is a solid chance that he is higher than me and wont die from it anyway...er.. yeah, or so i think...
WC: 547​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking over it didnt matter at all but as Besito would speak Suyashi would indulge, "Aye, I'm still new, to it... but you have yourself an Ally in me Besito-sama." bowing his head he'd look over to Yomi and Asuka smiling a bit more, They were right but at no point did he want to use personal feelings, "Aye, Personal feelings aside, the point is to save a comrade. We all fight under the same banner whether you consider yourself an outcast or not. I will attempt to save anyone who I am with on any mission. Loyalty to the end. That is My Nindo.", nodding again he would listen to Asuka speak, and she too was right herself. She too was someone that must've seen alot in her short life... she was a bit dry though.

Though as it was brought to his attention Yomi though, "I would not jump to kill him Hokage-sama...", nudging Juko a bit, nodding "I would attempt to subdue him with brutal force, more or less I believe you could handle yourself, but if I didnt feel like you were I'd stop him." nodding again he would look to Maru thinking a bit more... maybe he had more to go on with his thoughts, but maybe this wasnt something that he would say but he'd keep it to himself.

Post 4/5

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Good Answers."

Yomi was releved to hear that none of them would opt to out right use deadly force. They were a part of a bloody business and she often wondered what kind of toll it took on the kids at such a young age to be apart of such an abhorrent institution. In a perfect world, they wouldn't be needed and they were trained for a just in case sort of thing. Peace made that possible for them and she hoped that they wouldn't ever be forced to make such crazy ass decisions. Of course, she was not unrealistic in her assumption that it would be the case forever and she hoped that everyone approached their lessons with the same mindset.

Maru, it appeared, needed a little more personalized attention. As she moved her mouth to make another point, her bag started to vibrate. She eyed it like she always did when it vibrated when she wasn't expecting it to. She fished out her headset and before she put it on she turned to the group.

"Well you guys, this was fun, but apparently I am being called away." Yomi walked over to Juko and Suyashi and escorted them out of the Forest. It let people in, but, it didn't necessarily let you out. They would need the guide. Yomi stopped and turned to Asuka and Maru.

"Well, I trust Maru can get out of those constrictor knots. I wasn't lying earlier when I said the Forest was sucking your chakra. Do be careful not to pass out." She left Asuka and Besito there to escort him out when he was done being pissy.

Post 5/5

[ooc: Tutor Complete. I will be requesting rewards for everyone, however, make sure you all have met the 1500 wc minimum and 5/5 count to actually earn these rewards.
Rewards for; Yomi, Juko, & Sushi]

[Topic Left - Yomi]
[Topic Entered with Asuka & Besito NPC]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Hokage continued speaking, Juko decided to doze off somewhat. His thoughts trailed back to the day he left the village with Takeshi and came back... He rubbed the red marble in his pouch. Mhm... ill have to train with you some more soon i guess... but i cant just have you run around openly now can i? He looked back at Maru, who was still bound to the chair and decided not to feel bothered by the same for now. The Hokage eventually decided to leave alongside Juko and Suyashi to make sure they stay safe, letting Maru all alone behind. Serves him right, for being all mighty and such.
Juko continued thinking about all the things that they had talked about this day and once again wondered what the need had been for them to come to the forest of death, since they basically just sat around a chair and talked about this and that.
Maybe however there is a secret lesson in all of this and behind all the speech. Like, "Do not trust Maru" or something the likes.
WC: 183​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would feel like he would get the best of this, the scenario subjects would take Sushi into thinking about his missions. The further would be the way of this, and he woudl take what the Hokage taught him to heart, looking to Besito, he'd give the giant wolf dog a salute, "I'll teach Hokage-sama how to speak to you... It might help communication!", nodding he would bow to Yomi and Asuka then Besito again, "Honorable Hokage-Sama... Thank you for this lesson!", looking to Juko he'd wave to him and Maru, "I'll meet both of you in the tournament! See ya bros!", and with that like a bolt of lightning he'd be gone!

[Topic Left]
[Tutor Over!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was expecting the two to answer with a more logical answer, but the two shinobi's gave answers that involved getting him from the enemy from the fear that he might talk. The thing is, how will they get a person who was a known psychopath to talk? The most that they'll get out of him is screams, angry growls, and snarls. So it'll be likely Maru would be too busy trying to kill his kidnappers than talk. And there's a little counter genjutsu that makes Maru a little more tougher against genjutsu, so it'll be hard to get information mentality.

Regardless Maru waited for Yomi to stop talking, looking over to the distance. At least Juko was going for the kill but Sushi would try to subdue him with brute force if he decided to attack the hokage. His rage growing when his glasses had been taken from his face and it was placed upon her face. A playful gesture, but maru wasn't in the wood for playing around. So he decided to answer Yomi truthfully. “Personally I'd try to attack the closest person. If that unlucky person happen to be you, your partner, that mutt, or even those pathetic students in front of me I'll simply attack and without a second thought. I'll be able to do more damage to whoever is close. I don't really have a certain target in mind, I just want to hurt someone. So if you don't mind, my glasses. “ Maru stated, reaching his hand out. A vain starting to appear on his forehead but yet he smiled.

Clearly he was getting angry, and because of his his doll was out of his range, she wouldn't play that calming audio until someone triggered it. His eyes gave a mean look up to the hokage, it was like the boy didn't even care that he was disrespecting her at all. But of course he did like to rebel against any authority figure because it was his thrill, plus it this woman was actually fun to toy with."But of course it's only a what if situation. So I can imagine what I'll do to that unlucky person... Heh!"

After class was over, maru was still in he realized that he was feeling a bit drained, he looked over at the two that had the job of escorting him out of the forest. Narrowing his eyes at the dog and Asuka who had been left behind for some odd reason. Maru got up from his seat, moving to where his coffin had stood in the place he once stood and grabbed the straps to put the coffin on his back. He held his head, smirking at the two that had still been there. “So are you going to get me out of here or am I going to have to get out myself?" Maru said, a bit snippy like always.

WC:485
word Total:1539

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka watched Yomi and the rest leave the Forest of Death. She lived here, as did Besito, so there was no where for her to leave to. Looking at Maru she shook her head like a disappointed mother.

"No...you're going to have to get out yourself. Perhaps you'll be less cantankerous by the end of it." Her tone was flat and even as she plopped herself down next to Besito and pet him. Besito yawned and kept his eye on Maru and his coffin.

"I suggest you hurry, if you want your glasses back, The Hokage left with them."

The woman smirked as she watched and waited for him to get free. If he asked for help she would begrudgingly do so and escort him out. She was more than certain that Maru was the type of person that the Forest would hold on to and never release. She didn't want that kind of aggravation in her life.

[ooc: I'll request the rewards for you. You are free to exit. Sorry it took so long for my reply!]
[Topic Left with NPC Asuka & NPC Besito]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back