Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Becoming stronger, by any means necessary [Request Kushin]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trek from the gates towards the hospital was longer than he had anticipated even on horseback, but it did not bother him much at all. There were more important things to worry about, like meeting with his sennin to discuss the details of his recent mission and make a few important requests, all for the benefit of helping to get back his comrades. If his mission had taught him anything, it was that he needed to be a stronger leader and a wiser man. He was always the cautious type and always attempted to prepare for the worst case scenerio or predict the actions of others. Yet he couldn't see this coming and in the end, had no choice but to leave his comrades to stand trial in Bear country, or so he thought. His frustration and anxiety grew more and more as he tried to stay balanced on the saddle with the reins in his right hand while his left arm was wrapped around his chest.

His bruised rib cage was not the worst of his problems or so he told his self in an effort to gain more resolve for the upcoming tasks he would need to perform. He needed more power, which was the same motivation he had as a student in the academy and now he was a medical chief. While some might say that his motivation was necessary to achieve such a goal and high position under Kushin’s operation, he had to ask his self whether or not he desired the high ranking position anymore. In truth, Daisuke did not like the leadership aspect of being a chief, but he would be damned before he would just willingly give up such a comfortable role in the hospital. Mind you, its not like he felt as though he desired it after his latest mission. The sound of crumbling bits and pieces of gravel beneath the horse’s hooves with every step brought about a slight calming effect within Daisuke. The same way the sound of crackling firewood and the roaring flames brought about warmth and the comfort of solitude to a camper at night.

Before too long, he arrived at medical ninja headquarters and there was much to be discussed with his sennin. He dismounted from his horse and entered the hospital with all his equipment still in his backpack. He approached the receptionist, still holding his injured rib cage, and requested that an examination room be prepared for him. The chief had perks after all. He then asked the receptionist to page the sennin and request that he examine his chief himself. Daisuke felt that if Kushin was going to break his bones for his failure, then the sennin might as well repair them first before re-breaking them. Yes, he intended for Kushin to work for the ass whipping he might intend on giving Daisuke. Lastly, the chief requested a few more sheets of paperwork before leaving towards the room and there awaited his sennin thinking, "He’s really not going to like this. How am I supposed tell him that three of five members of my team aren’t accounted for. All I can do is explain everything I witnessed and give him the acting main branch sennin, Natsu’s, report of the mission. Raiden be with me." He sat down on the examination table and used a clipboard as a solid writing table. He began filling out each form he previously received to occupy his time until the sennin came to visit.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Becoming stronger, by any means necessary [Request Kushi

A request for Kushin personally to examine Daisuke.

What exactly was wrong from his perspective. Kushin was only briefly stopping in to the hospital after hearing some news as he entered the village. There was a place he needed to go, people he needed to kill. This was not the best of times.

Yet Daisuke was a strong shinobi, someone he didn't take lightly and wouldn't underestimate. For him to return requiring Kushin's services perhaps things were really bad. Yes, the thing he had to go and sort out could wait. He would help Daisuke first, kill later.

Arriving in the wards he looked around, AiT's and Mednin moved around quietly going about their business and Kushin looked at the records to find where Daisuke had been placed.

Moving to the room he entered and closed the room off.

What is wrong that you required my aid Daisuke? He asked, cutting to the chase as he always did. Never time for niceties.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Kushin-sama, the shit has hit the fan big time. My rib cage was banged up during my mission and I thought you could examine me since I have news for you. Kill two birds with one stone, I guess. This is a report of my most recent mission from the acting main branch sennin, Natsu. I’ll just give you the bullet points. Masao-sama, Kitsune-san, Kahako-chan, Natsu-san, and myself were all apart of a mission which involved the observation of three cloud nobles committing treason. We went down from cloud into the lowlands of Solum de Asphodelus. From there we traveled into The Heartland of Kaminari no Kuni and finally, we arrived at the Outskirts of Azusa Field before crossing into Bear country. We were only there to observe and report to the anbu arresting party. Nobles would be arrested, their lands seized and everything would be fine, but that was not the case.” he said, handing over the official report Natsu had made for Kushin.

We mednin were there simply to ensure that the king of Bear country did not die in the process, since we didn’t want a war on our hands. The nobles did indeed attempt to sell their loyalty and significant land to the King of Bear country and that’s where everything went south. The vice commander of the anbu appeared and assassinated the Bear king with his submachine bolter. Masao-sama was badly wounded in the process of taking him down. Then kumo's most wanted criminal, Yukimura Enishi of all people, appeared with three other warriors. The element user, Shourai and the armor clad gladiator, Horiucihi Yuuya were my opponents. During my battle with them, my rib cage...my kaguyan rib cage was cracked severely. Kahako attended to the king, but he died despite her best efforts. Kitsune attended to Masao-sama while Enishi and his crew managed to escape on some large humanoid creature. Perhaps his intentions were start a war. As I’m sure you know, Marsh country would love a piece of that action as well. ", he paused again. The aching pain from his chest began to bother him more than usual despite his efforts to heal his self. He made sure to look his sennin in the eyes for this last and most important part. If Kushin wanted to crack Daisuke’s chest for his incompetence as a chief, he’d be more than welcomed. His failure began to weigh on him.

Sir, alongside the Bear king during the whole event were the Hoshikage of star village and her sennin. We were surrounded by star shinobi and the royal guard, who took it upon themselves to hold Masao-sama and Kitsune-san accountable for Enishi’s involvement and the king’s death respectively. They took them both as prisoners and their whereabouts are unknown to me. Kahako’s whereabouts are also unbeknownst to me as she cut out from our returning party awhile back. The bodies of the vice commander should have been returned to cloud, however. As to ensure that I did not stir up even more trouble in political affairs, I did not protest when Masao-sama offered himself to stand trial in bear custody. He then appointed Natsu-san as the acting main branch sennin." he said. Everything he said up until that point was the first and most important thing he wanted to tell his sennin. What followed next was what Daisuke believed to be his redemption.

Masao's last words echoed in his head and Daisuke repeated it for Kushin, "Masao-sama's last words were as follows: 'Do Natsu-san. With Doctors Shinrya, Kaguya, and Higa as my witnesses, I am appointing you acting Sennin of the Main Branch. Tell Hayata-sama NOT to mount a rescue operation on my behalf. I will face the court of Bear as promised. Tell my wife…I’m sorry.'"

Once everything sunk in, Daisuke would then hand over his kinjutsu registration form, in which he would request the use of five dead bodies so that he may use his Rikudo sennin’s powers to its fullest extent for the first time ever. After that, he would inform Kushin of his first ever pupil, Tsuyoshi Junko, who would be registered as a medic in training after passing his genin exam. His finally request would be to receive permission to take a week of leave and a new passport so that he could go into the mountain range to regain his lost contract with the canines. Daisuke’s resolve was quite simple. He failed to stop Enishi, two of his medic comrades were lost to him, and he did not even try to save the king, though he was in combat at the time. Some chief he turned out to be... and now, he awaited Kushin’s reaction. "Sir, what do we do now?"

Links to mission details:
ooc mission briefing

everything went south

Masao gives himself up. Kitsune gives up on the very next page. I mentally flip out in my last post.

Masao, Kitsune and Natsu's whereabouts right now: Their court session
Quote from the mission said:
And the Urobutcher strikes again. What, did you think this would be a healing anime? And now the tactical situation to help you write your posts:

1. The King of Bear lies dead or dying nearby – someone is going to have to attempt to save him, or not. Those are pretty terrible injuries.

2. Three Kingslayers have revealed themselves and are out for blood. A heavily-armored tank-class, a nimble fighter, and some sort of elementalist compose their party.

3. Masao is in shock from Takayama Shimada’s death, and will likely attempt to search for and kill Enishi, to the exclusion of everything else. If you want him to do something more productive, then you can tell him what to do instead, but he might not listen.

4. You are surrounded by remaining soldiers of the Royal Guard of Bear, who are slowly advancing inwards with pikes, preventing you from running without incurring further harm to Bear forces. The Kingslayers will also attempt to break though the line at some point, and if they hurt many more, Cloud will be blamed (think about protecting the soldiers if necessary when this happens).

5. Hoshigakure Shinobi are on their way from the hills. Although weaker than Cloud shinobi or Kingslayers, they will certainly make life a lot more difficult if and when they arrive.

6. Plan your actions for the span of one round of equivalent modded battle, after which we will move on!

And of course, the obligatory: "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!"

Daisuke’s forms:
Checklist: said:
1. inform kushin about the mission

2. register as a kinjutsu user and request five bodies

3. inform kushin about my pupil Tsuyoshi Junko

4. request a passport for contract search

Trainee: Kaguya Daisuke - Tsuyoshi Junko: Here

Form 2.2:
Form 2.2: Kinjutsu Registration said:
Name: Kaguya Daisuke

Date of birth: The 10th of January

Sex: Male

Bloodline: Kaguya

------------------

Common name of Kinjutsu obtained: Rikudo Sennin

Location the kinjutsu was obtained: Deep with a cave near the farthest reaches of cloud village. Miles away from the seki district and Cronopolis.

Method by which the kinjutsu was obtained: Chakra draining and energy transference. Long story short, a rikudo sennin had been abducting newly appointed genin to use their bodies. I was next to be abducted, but I broke free of the rikudo’s mental influence over me, just barely and learned the location of their hideout. I attempted to sent out a call for assistance, but the radios were jammed. I confronted the sennin and was caught, then had a statue use a technique to try and drain every ounce of chakra from my body. I caught the ill rikudo sennin in the technique in hopes that she would turn it off, but she persisted. I began to absorb her chakra into my very deepest chakra coils as my old chakra was ripped from me. As a result, she died after having her limited chakra taken from her and the rikudo chakra slowly began to grow within my body. After a year or so, I’ve developed the rinnegan in my eyes without any training or intended development of my rikudo sennin powers.

Body parts / bodies used in conjunction with kinjutsu’s origins: None, just my own. To date, I’ve never requested, accepted, or forcible obtained any other bodies. I am hereby making a request for five bodies from the morgue so that I may spread my consciousness and become stronger. There were five bodies that I recovered from the Bear-Marsh war aftermath that I have taken special interest in.

Name of contact who can verify: None

------------------------

Signed: Kaguya Daisuke, Medical Chief

Name: Kaguya Daisuke

Mednin signed:

Mednin name:

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A broken rib. That was what he'd been called here for. Well, that and more information than what he'd received from Kahako at the gates. Still.

His hand rested on the rib cage and began the healing process. Chances were Daisuke'd never had his ribs broken, or any bone for that matter. He wondered how much that hurt him. Both the inexperience of the sensation causing what might be perceived as enhanced pain, and the stab that it might be to his pride as a member of his clan.

Kushin stood silently as he did so, perhaps in thought, perhaps in anger. Neither would have changed his expression.

You are going to do as you were told by Masao. I however have not been told by a superior ranked shinobi what it is that I am and am not allowed to do. He looked at Daisuke and shook his head.

I am going to go out for a walk. You will resume your duties as a shinobi of Cloud and do what you should be doing.

I'm gonna go for a walk which is going to result in me taking some heads. I wonder how many Star shinobi there are there.

Kushin left the room in silent consideration. The ANBU killed their target, Enishi showed up afterwards. Masao and Kitsune being held and tried for the murder. His mind wandered to what the defense argument might be. "We didn't do anything" certainly came to mind, but it would depend on how the trial was going to be focused. If the focus was on proving them guilty there would be no facts to do so. This is unless they were going to treat it as though the ANBU who did commit the murder was a fact, in which case the case would need to prove they didn't do it. In which case there was nothing to prove that either.

Proof was what was needed.

Kushin would give them their proof on a silver platter. He noted in his mind to go and buy one before doing what he was about to go about doing.

[topic left]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke had said his peace and informed his sennin of the past events. It seemed that Kushin had something on his mind, as he didn’t say much to his chief while healing his rib cage. Daisuke had no idea of what might happen next, so he began to imagine different scenarios in which Kushin would behave. Perhaps, he was pissed that Daisuke called for him to attend to his wounds. A sennin request was nothing to take lightly. Perhaps he was speechless about everything Daisuke told him, perhaps he was thinking of a master plan in which he could assist in some way, or maybe Daisuke should’ve just been be grateful that Kushin even bothered to show up to heal him and not make assumptions about him. The leader of the medical branch had very little time to waste as it stood now, especially with recent events. Kushin proved to be the best as Daisuke’s ribs felt exceptionally better after the sennin was done with him. Then came his orders.

As usual, Kushin’s words were short, sweet, and to the point. His expressionless face throughout the healing process lived up to the rumors. Daisuke had no doubt that there was more to Kushin’s seemingly uncaring attitude, but he had no idea what he was thinking about doing. The chief assumed that his sennin would help in some way; that he had some sort of plan in the works. And yet the chief could not help but feel like he was being put on the sidelines by both his sennin. He knew any objections to either the main or medical sennin’s orders would be met with strict disciplinary actions and so he simply replied, "Yes sir! I’ll assume that I’ve been given the green light on the body requests and start pushing all of the following paperwork through now. Thank you for healing me. And have a safe ‘walk’." "He’s not the friendliest person in the world, but he does care...I think. And he seemed so distant... and so quiet, more so than usual. Maybe his mind was focused somewhere else? A walk he says...yeah, sure. A walk where I wonder? To the kage’s office? To discuss the situation with the other high ranking officials? Or...is he going to do something much more? As a sennin, it's unlikely that he will do nothing at all. ", he thought as he got off the table.

When the sennin took a walk, so did Daisuke...in the opposite direction. He returned to the reception desk and signed his own signature on the body requests and registration forms. He still did not get Junko’s signature so he’d wait until later to do so. Daisuke may have be ordered to stand down, not participate in a rescue effort, and to instead go about his daily routine, but that did not mean he could not prepare for whatever was coming next. "Hello again. I’d like you to process these requests for the Bear-Marsh war cadavers I recovered years ago. I would like them transferred to my personal morgue in my research lab. Also, I’d like a message sent out to an academy student named Tsuyoshi Junko. I’d like him to meet with me in my office in a few days in regards to joining the medic corps, so please send a letter to his residence. Thank you again, have a blessed evening." He then departed towards his home. He had weapons to sharpen, a summoning contract(s) to re-obtain, bloodlines to study, and bodies to prepare. He had to prepare for whatever was coming next.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back