Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Bees that Swarm Together [B-Rank Modded Solo]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Aburame Kiriyomi was assigned a reconnaissance mission with one of the Chuunin of the Main Branch of the Konohagakure Shinobi Forces. The boy was assigned to meet with the Chuunin at the gates of the village before leaving to the surrounding area to keep an eye out for potential bandit activity. He wasn't given much more information than that, and honestly he didn't need any more information. This mission he was supposed to mainly shadow the Chuunin that was on active duty.

As Kiriyomi would approach the village gates he would see a woman. She was wearing all light colored armor with a cloak and a sheathed greatsword on her back. Her flowing blond hair was accompanied by the sound of buzzing that emanated from her body, almost as if her very body made the buzzing sound. If Kiriyomi had spent time studying the broadness of his clan he would quickly recognize her as a fellow Aburame. "Oh, hello young man." She said with a bow. "I am Aburame Tsu, and I will be joining your for our routine patrol, that is unless you have any qualms." As Kiriyomi would approach he would quickly realize that this woman was monstrous in size. She was standing at nearly seven feet tall and was a solid wall of muscle. Despite her body's intensity, her face was soft and had a kind smile on it.

As they would begin to walk together into the forests that surrounded the village Tsu would begin to speak. "Well, Kiriyomi-kun, tell me about yourself. What kind of hive do you house? I am excited to see kin taking interest in the village ranks, there aren't a lot of us around any more." As she spoke she raised her hand, and Kiri would instantly notice that the woman's hands were distorted slightly. The skin on the back of her hands were papery and had a few angled holes emerging from it. As her hand stopped, a few honey bees began to emerge, first one or two, but eventually the numbers quickly grew into the hundreds. "Hello babies. It is time to wake up and start your parole! Go get your nectar babies, okay?" She grinned as the massive swarm dispersed and began to fly in every direction. She would look back to Kiriyomi. "Does your swarm like to stretch their legs too? Go ahead and give them a chance to explore." She grinned as she jumped up into a nearby tree branch and gestured for Kiri to follow.

As the two of them would dart through the trees Tsu would continue talking to Kiri. "So, how's your studies going? Have you learned anything really fun? I bet you're realizing all of the ways that make you wonderful aren't you?" She laughed softly, but as she spoke the buzzing sounds in her body would intensify, causing her to stop dead in her tracks. Her smile twisted and her giggle was unnerving "Oh, what's this babies? Traffickers you say? Well that's no good now is it." Her face remained a smile as she looked to Kiriyomi. "There are some bad bad men in this forest, apparently they are stealing young girls from the village and plan on selling them as sex slaves to those in the surrounding area. Now that's not nice is it." She would kneel down, causing her massive frame to look directly into Kiriyomi's eyes. Her face became flat and emotionless. "Now I need you to think long and hard. What sort of accident do you think will befall such men as this? Men who would take the innocence of children for their own gain? I ask you this, because this mission is to be reconnaissance only, we cannot engage... but accidents... accidents happen in the field all the tiem and it would be a shame if an accident happened to these men. So Kiriyomi... you must tell me what could qualify as an accident." Her aura was intense, and from the people that Kiriyomi had met before, there was a sudden and intense bloodlust that he may have never beared witness to previously.

WC: 687

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi wakes up excited, for today he was going to shadow a Chuunin on a recon mission. He was busy when Akio and Keniwa had their mission, so he was looking forward to being paired up with a more experienced shinobi for a day. He dresses quickly in his usual black t-shirt, sleeveless, and black shorts. Strapping his packs to his waist, he checks them quickly to make sure that all of his tools are in place. It wouldn't be a good impression if he were asked for a tool, and he came up empty because it was sitting at home in his room. Grabbing his headset as well, Kiri contemplates putting it on. He was going out with a Chuunin after all. Did he really expect to need backup for a simple recon mission? Perhaps not. Leaving it lying on his bed, the boy quickly heads out the door and down to the gates to meet his mentor for the day.

Upon arrival, Kiri's eyes go up and up. Standing outside the gates is a tall blond woman, wearing gleaming armor, and attached to her back is a rather intimidating greatsword. His eyes widen in surprise as he recognizes Aburame Tsu, one of his relatives from a different branch of the Aburame Clan. She was well known for being kindhearted and gentle, despite her large appearance. As he drew closer to her, he could hear a buzzing emanating from her body, which he could only assume was due to her Kikai. But what sort of insects did her body host? There were a large multitude of flying insects that she could be housing, and Kiri was excited to get to see what her Kikai entailed.

Staring at her as they leave the village and head off into the forest together, Kiri is startled when she speaks to him. "Well, Kiriyomi-kun, tell me about yourself. What kind of hive do you house? I am excited to see kin taking interest in the village ranks, there aren't a lot of us around any more." Tsu raises her hand, and Kiri notices that her hands appear to be papery and have a multitude of holes in them. He giddily watches as a honeybee starts to crawl from her hand, followed by more and more as they took to the air around her until instructed to go get some nectar. They were much more interesting than his father's beetles, for sure. Honey bees were very complex, both biologically and sociologically. Kiri wonders if Tsu hosted a queen inside of her body, or if she was considered to be the queen for this particular hive. Also, how does honey work? Does she produce it inside of her body? Was that even a possibility?

Realizing that he was going off on one of his tangents, Kiri smiles and holds up his stump of an arm. Flooding out from under his shirt and forming his arm, the boy's Kikai swiftly reveal themselves for inspection by Tsu. "I got lucky, and my Kikai are composed of various ants! These are carpenter ants, my best friend Kohara is a flying ant, and I also have another friend that's a leaf cutter ant. She's a little shy, but she comes in handy during combat. She even managed to help me take out one of Sennin Nao's clones during my waterwalking class! Kohara can be a little jealous, so I have to keep him under control. But if you'd like, you can meet him!" As the Aburame boy speaks, the flying ant in question pokes his head out from under the boy's hair. Giving Tsu a once over, he appears to deem her no more threatening than anything else surrounding them in the forest, and flies over to land on her nose. He bows his head in greeting, taking in her scent, before flying back to Kiri and landing on his shoulder.

As she asks about his studies, the boy excitedly explains his relationship with his friends. There's the always sunny Senju Akio, the rock steady Kyoujouran Keniwa, and the volatile but dependable Yamanaka Shusuke. He speaks of how he learned to walk on water with Nao, and the various Genjutsu that Shusuke "taught" him as well. As he is about to launch into the story of his mission where he lost his arm, Tsu's face twisted and she let out an unnerving giggle. "There are some bad bad men in this forest, apparently they are stealing young girls from the village and plan on selling them as sex slaves to those in the surrounding area. Now that's not nice is it." Accidents happen all the time, that is true. But as Kiri looked up into Tsu's face, twisted with bloodlust and an intensity that he hadn't seen from her before, he wonders just how far she was willing to go with these accidents. Thinking back to his walk with Itsuki, the boy is uncertain of what course of action to take. Clearly these men are bad, and deserve punishment. As long as they didn't kill them, it would be alright. Right?

"Well, we can't use your bees. I wouldn't want any of them to die by accidentally stinging these men and ripping out their stingers. My ants move a little more slowly, so that isn't very viable either. Time appears to be of the essence. I could always use Kohara? I have some poisons packed away, we could make it seem as though they stepped into a trap laid out by someone training in the forest, slashing their legs and allowing the poison to work it's way into their bodies. Then we could use something like Gravel Shift to start making the earth at their feet shift and fall away, hopefully causing them to run. As they run away, we use perfectly targeted uses of Gravel Shift to cause them to slip and fall, breaking an ankle or leg. Depending on how far they are from their own village, and what supplies they have, there is a possibility they can survive the poisons. We can claim that we saw no sign of them, and there will be no evidence of us ever having been here."

[WC: 1033]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A smile came to Tsu's face as Kiriyomi spoke. She placed her hand on top of the boy's head. "That is quite the plan Kiriyomi-kun. That is such an excellent idea, but do not worry about my swarm. We are many, and we can sting a hundred times without falling away," She looked away and began to drop slowly to the ground from branch to branch. "Gravel Shift is an excellent idea, so let's try that out." The buzzing sound began to dance around the two of them, both sounding more distant and closer with each passing second.

Kiriyomi would instantly recognize that the swarm would be casting Tsu's False Surrounding Jutsu. "Use your poisons, and I will follow your lead." As she spoke she would look out towards the direction of the men and slowly and quitely make her way towards them.

"Oye, 'urry up now would'jya? We ain't got all day. You know that them stinkin' shinobi are 'bout these woods all the time. How we s'pose to get this payment if they stop us?" The stout man was hollering at the taller lithe gentleman that was standing over the pair of small six year old girls who were sleeping soundly. "Yea, yea, yea, hush your goddam mouth. You know this would be easier if you helped me." he sneared. "Me 'elp you? Nah think I'd rather not. 'drather stand 'ere as a guard if I do say so muh self." The two men barely noticed the stones and gravel beneath their feet shifting slightly in hue as the False Surroundings jutsu took effect. This would allow the Aburame Shinobi to act out their plan without the two seeing any physical changes to the world around them. It wasn't until they felt the stinging bite of the flying ant that any concern would come to their minds.

Swatting at the biting insect they initially paid no mind as this forest was filled with biting insects. As the tall man would walk towards the girls to grab them and move them into their carriage the ground beneath his feet would shift and slide away causing him to slip and fall flat onto his face busting the vessels in his nose causing it to bleed. "Oye, what'chya do that for? We ain't got time to be wasting." The scrawny man turned and looked back. "Didn't do it on purpose, ya daft shit." Getting to his feet again the stouter man would walk over to them as well before the stones and debris under his feet and slid out from under him causing him to fall directly onto his ass. "Ha, ya fat fuck, see it wasn't just me." The stouter man starts to look around. "Do ya reckon these woods are haunted?" "Haunted?! I don't wanna stay around here and find out if you think that this part of the woods is haunted! What do we do with them kids?" The lithe man once again is thrown to the ground as the soil beneat his feet is quickly pulled out from underneath him. The two men start to get up and run away as they clammer and climb over one another before falling again in pain. The repetative falls causing thier bodies to take more and more compounding injuries until it gets to the point where they cannot stand on their own anymore.

As Tsu and Kiriyomi make their way back towards the gates with the smile on her face, Tsu places the two children she was carrying at the gate's station. "We found these two children out sleeping in the forest, can you make sure they get back home when they wake up? Want to make sure they get back to their parents as I am sure they have been missed dearly." She paused for a second before looking back at Kiriyomi. "You did an excellent job out there Kiriyomi-kun. Perhaps we will get assigned to another watch soon, yea?" As she finished speaking she would nod her head and dart off causing her to simply vanish into nothingness.

OoC:
Congrats! You passed your mission! Make sure you pass 1300 Word Count in your exit post

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi smiles at the praise he receives from Tsu. He doesn't often believe in his abilities, but one thing he can do is strategize; the fact that his plan was approved and praised by a Chuunin of the village just boosted his confidence tenfold. Following closely as she dropped down through the branches, he pulls out a small vial of Black Lotus poison. Allowing Kohara to dip his mandibles into it, he quietly instructs the ant on what to do. Glancing over at Tsu, Kiri recognizes that she is preparing to use the False Surroundings jutsu, and kicks himself for not considering this as well. That was a genius use of the jutsu; the men wouldn't be able to tell that the ground around them was shifting and changing under the effects of this Genjutsu, making it easier to trip them up over and over.

Sending Kohara flying off, Kiri watches as the ant flies down and bites both men on the arm to inject the poison into their bloodstreams. He feels a small sense of satisfaction knowing that they would suffer greatly under the effects of this poison, but at the same time felt a twinge of guilt. What would Itsuki say if he saw Kiri right now? Yes, he was protecting younglings from the village. But there had to be a better way to do that without hurting anyone. Shaking his head and focusing on his task at hand, Kiri performs the Gravel Shift jutsu to start causing the ground to shift beneath the men's feet. As they start to stumble and run, he continues to use it over and over until the men don't get up and try to run again.

As he and Tsu head back to the village and drop the little girls off with the guards on duty, Tsu turns to him. "You did an excellent job out there Kiriyomi-kun. Perhaps we will get assigned to another watch soon, yea?" Kiriyomi smiles at her and nods as she disappears, and heads off to his home to share a peaceful dinner with his family. All the while that gnawing sense of guilt persists; these men might have families too and, despite the awful things they did, they were still human. He hopes that they make it out of the forest alive and change their ways, choosing a more benevolent path in the future. That night he is plagued by nightmares of the men's cries as they continue to stumble and fall, and the sounds of their breaking bones.

[WC: 421 - Total WC: 1454]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back