Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Behind Bars... [PVT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii's Letter said:
Sister,

My apologies for not being able to be with you, but I will be coming in no less than twenty-four hours time. The village has been in an uproar with the disappearance of Umashi. However, that does not matter... as I've fixed the door that was broken the day you left and I've burned the book of Jashin...
Burning the ties of the family to that man... but I do appreciate you coming back, I will not go through it all to tell you what I did to make sure you were safe upon coming back, but I love you. And I will go through no depths and lengths to ensure your safety... You are my sister. Always and forever.

~Mashii~

Writing the letter seemed to hurt him more than anything else... Not being able to speak with her like he wanted to. However, this was life... his sister had done no wrong. So he expected her to be treated with dignity and respect. And he would have nothing less than every strand of hair she walked in the prison with to be with her as she came out. And with that he would drop the letter off with the carrier to take to her the day before he came...

--24 hours later--

It was early. The earliest anyone could come to see someone in the prison. He liked to get things done. Though It was the real Tamashii as he left a clone at his desk to make sure Yomi was taken care of. This was something he would not like to do not as his real self. It was definitely more personal that he do things in such a way that his sister understood how serious he was about keeping his word to her. To keep herself even from herself. No matter what crime she committed he would lay his honor, and his name down for her. She was his sister. He was her Brother. And he would protect her with the very breath in his body. Walking through customs and metal and magnetic detection, Tama would be stripped of his weaponry. Not that he needed it here... he gladly gave it up and sat in a room waiting for his sister to enter...
13c24b707aa4c01d6fcea8ac0c01c042.jpg

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been weeks since Akumi was placed in prison, nearly a month, if not past a month. The time in here was starting to get to her, nothing to do but watch the guards. This wasn't a civil prison after all, so there wasn't much they allowed the prisoners to do. Eat, sleep, exercise for an hour in an indoor weight room. Akumi didn't talk to any of the other prisoners here, most, if not all of them were in here for worse reasons than herself.

After a while, Akumi received a letter from her big brother. Reading it made her day much brighter. Though, in the letter, she read Umashi, the Hokage, had gone missing. Who was in charge now?

Akumi sighed, trouble seemed to brew right after she came into prison, she wanted to help out, but she doubted she would get the chance. She remembered how kind Umashi was, the least she could do was help out in some way. She hoped she would at least get to make it up to him.

-24 hours late-

Akumi came into the visiting center, this was the first time she had been in this area of the prison. She had cuffs on her wrists with a rod in between to keep her from doing any handseals, and cuffs on her ankles to keep her from running. Chains connected her ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs. It was all standard precautions, even though only an idiot would try to break out in this area of the prison. Soon she wouldn't have to worry about chains and cells.

Akumi sat in front of Tamashii, a glass seperating them. She imadately gave him a big grin. "Heya, Tama, how have you been?" Akumi asked, speaking into the mic for him, so he could at least hear her. It felt like it'd been forever since she saw tamashii. Almost a whole year since last saw him. Well besides at the gate. Since the last time she saw him, she had grown, taller, more mature looking. She was pretty mucch an adult now.

[Topic entered]
[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Looking at you through the glass, don’t know how much time hath passed, all I know is that it feels like forever." , was all Tamashii could muster as he would watch his sister enter into the room before looking around at the guards eyeing him. Making sure he didn’t use his jutsu for anything funny. Shaking his head, he didn’t know what emotions to portray but he did have a few questions he could ask as he would lean into the microphone, "It's wonderful to see you again. From the stirring, it sounds like you will not be staying in here much longer… If anything, I've put my money into a lawyer that will work through the proceedings. However, the crime is Shinobi related which makes it slightly harder, but rest assured I'm doing what I can to get you out."

Smiling a bit he would soften up his look, "So… How are they treating you in there? No one's messing with you right?", tilting his head the thoughts running through his head and brain were all of an eerie though about prison life. He'd sent many people to rot away in jails. Many people who were villains… some who had been proven innocent but needed to be stowed away for political reasons. Some people he was proud to put away. And others, He would regret for the remainder of his days.

With the moment he would look into her eyes. 'The eyes of Gods. She's likely a lot stronger than I am now… I'll test her one of these days… Maybe with this tournament coming around I'll spar her.", nodding he would look to her awaiting and listening as he sought to do.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After Akumi sat down, she felt somewhat better sitting on a chair. The cells in here didn't have seats exactly, the floor was the best option. She listened to Tama, meanwhile retaining her smile. She was happy, and she wasn't allowing any other emotion to appear. She couldn't put her finger on it, but since she had obtained these new eyes, she felt like she could control her emotions better. Maybe it wasn't the eyes, maybe it was just the journey, either way, she was showing happiness.

"Thank you, Tamashii, hopefully, it won't go to waste. The people here don't seem to like letting anyone go, whether they're a bad guy or not." AKumi stated, she had a slight boost in confidence knowing her brother was here for her. Though she was still in the walls, so she had to be careful of what she said.

"They have been treating me as well as they can, I guess. It's no resort though. Awful food, hard bed, no chairs. Time out of the cell is limited. But the guards don't bother me, and the other inmates stare, but none have talked to me yet." Akumi said, she spoke into the microphone so only tama could hear. Maybe some others heard if they had super hearing but Akumi didn't think anyone else cared to listen in on the conversation.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding and looking to his sister, No need to thank me. I am your brother. I told Ma that I would protect you. And I've failed to do that thus far... but I will not coddle you. You're a woman and you make your own path... however, you will always be my sister. That is something no crime can change.", nodding again he'd look to the guard who seemed to not be paying attention with his face in a newspaper a shake of his head before turning back to Akumi. This was not the ideal way to be talking, but it was what he was allowed at this time. Maybe she could give him insight on anything that might be going on with anything else in here but she continued to answer him as he spoke previously.

"I see I see. Well, I assure you it wont be much longer. So, your eyes... How did you manage that?", tilting his head in typical Tamashii fashion he would analyze them. The Rinnengan. The eyes of Gods. He was surprised and impressed, even if she used Jashin to get them this was a feat that made her one of the strongest shinobi in the known world. Stronger than himself, but the reiteration was not needed, he wanted to know what she would do with it henceforth. "Also, once you get out... Where do you plan to go? You plan on leaving again?" he'd give a stern look now... Big Brother Tamashii mode.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to Tamashii, she was a woman now, and she didn't think she needed much protecting, right now though, she would need his help to convince this village not to kill her. Take a bunch of trained ninja and put them in a peaceful village with only thugs to test their abilities, they usually jump at the chance to shed blood of a criminal. Its much like starving dogs, and giving them barely any scraps. She didn't expect to be coddled, she wanted to be treated as an adult. "I plan on making up for my crime unless the punishment ends in death." She stated simply, she would fight if it was going to be dead, but she knew her brother would do what he could to prevent that.

Akumi touched her cheek when he mentioned her eyes, It looked like her smile was about to fade, but she just grinned. "Aren't they beautiful? I can see the world so differently now. It's so much better than before." She explained with enthusiasm. "I got them by freeing myself." She stated, though she didn't remember exactly what happened, almost like she repressed the memories. All she remembered was that she was free from her past burdens. Free to move on.

"Once I get out, I plan on going home and laying in a real bed." Akumi said, she then leaned her head on her hand. "I won't leave like that again, I fully plan on becoming a Leaf shinobi again." Though if she wasn't able to earn her place back, she would have no choice but to find a job elsewhere. But she just wanted to get the missing title off of her and go back to work. "And before you ask, I'll tell you the same thing I told the other ANBU, when I left I did not plan on coming back. It was a childish decision fueled by rumors. I didn't want to come back here, until I visited Mom and Dad." She stated, though she wouldn't go any further on that story. Something made her not want to talk about it.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding there wasnt much he could say, because if she came back after the notion of not ever wanting to come back, he believed her to be telling the truth here, "...Well, I know your road to redemption will be a long road... but I know you will turn into one of the finest Shinobi this village has seen... And you are already one of her strongest.", nodding he would get into the conversation about her eyes. This was... weird because he'd gotten an eye from Jashin, but it was vastly different. It almost acted like a Byakugan with the veins that protruded from his scalp. Though he could tell she was not controlled by him, not to his knowledge... and for some reason that would surmise the ideals that he would have no choice but to figure out a systematic reasoning to encourage her to blossom in her abilities with those eyes. "They are pretty, yes. And dangerous, however, you seem to also have them under control.. which means if you were ever forced to use them in battle it would be a hard day for your opponent... Hehe.", alittle pat on her back perse.

He would listen to her beating him to the punch. Like most ANBU, he would have that sentiment of knowing proper questioning to getting direct answers. Though, he couldnt help but to think about it, "Aye... What were the rumors? And how's mom... and That Man... Doing?", he'd tilt his head again before letting her have the floor for her response. This was going to be highly difficult, but with everything going on he wanted to at least get and take the moment out to see her before she was let free. He never wanted her to think that she would be neglected or that he hated her.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi smiled at Tamashii, her brother. He was accurate, it would be a meandering path, but she understood it'd be over before she knew it. His second comment made Akumi smirk, "I still need to master it, I hope to discover every aspect of these eyes." She explained, then she placed her hands on her lap.

Akumi blinked as he asked about mom and her father. "That man is my father." She said quickly as if she was defending him in a way. It was a touchy subject for her, she spent most of her life trying to make him proud after all. "I think Mother was happier after my visit, things must be hard for her." She explained, thinking back to her mother, but she did not want to talk about anything else more. "They are fine as far as I know." Akumi said with a nod, though she knew better than that. She tried making it obvious that she did not want to talk about the visit by the tone of her voice.

"I am really glad you came to visit me in here, Tama-, it really makes me excited, and I look forward to getting out of here." Akumi changed the subject, she then gave him a warm smile. "I know you are very busy, so not sending a clone of yourself is something I appreciate very much." She stated, though she was not 100% sure that it wasn't a clone she was talking too. If it was, well I guess he'd feel a little guilty then. But with her eyes, she was pretty sure she could see it was the real him.

"You should probably get back to work, It was nice seeing you." Akumi said, she wanted to talk to him more but she didn't want him to try to use some kind of an interrogative tactic to get her to talk about the visit, or how exactly she got her eyes. She would speak about anything else but that, she probably couldn't speak about it if she wanted too.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back