Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Berserker

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Berserker
Berserkers are ferocious fighters who focus on melee attacks, by they physical or elemental. The path to becoming a Berserkers is a dangerous one, and requires a deep knowledge of how the world works, of the way it interacts with the spirits of the land, and the animals. Berserkers are often thought of as dumb brutes, but these men and women are often the leaders of tribes, shamans who know how to lead their people and how to commune with the land. They shun many conventions of modern combat and focus on their own ways.

Wild Offense - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to 3 times.
Berserkers embrace the nature of the world, and this gives them a unique talent of letting their jutsu take hold more effectively.
Effect: Grants the user +5% secondary chances on offensive techniques using melee accuracy.

Spirit of the Beast – Variable Style (3 points)
Restriction – C Rank and Up
Berserkers are bestial in nature, often found wearing the pelts of their kills as trophies and power. This fighting style emphasizes the primal power they harness near perfectly, allowing them to give into their bloodlust fully.
Effect: When used as a physical style, the user’s weapon is considered to have +2 Accuracy and +10% Damage for its modifiers, overwriting the weapons actual modifiers.
When used as a chakra style, all techniques that use Melee Accuracy can be channeled through the user’s weapon, gaining the Accuracy and Damage modifiers applied to them.
Notes:
  • You cannot enter this style in both physical and chakra by entering it twice.
  • If used in physical style with Weapon Attunement the damage modifier is +15%.
  • Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Techniques channeled through the user's weapon count as Offensive Taijutsu Techniques matching the Taijutsu Subtype of the weapon.
  • Channeled Techniqutes do not gain the effects of Augments, damage or accuracy buffs, just the Weapon Modifiers

Mighty Blow – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using an overpowering blow, a Berserker can swat aside an opponent’s defenses and get in a sudden blow when they’re unprotected and not expecting it.
Effect: The user may take a -2 Dodge penalty to combo a full hit offensive taijutsu technique on a target with a taijutsu technique of equal or lower rank. This follow-up taijutsu is counted as a sneak attack. This may be used once a round. This counts as a combo.

Shaman Insight – Ability Modification (2 points)
Restriction – Requires Insight
Berserkers harness the spirits of the land to aid them in combat. The guile of the snake, the ferocity of the bear, and in some cases the wisdom of the owl. This technique allows them to look deeper into the patterns of the world to see deeper than any other can.
Effect: Whenever a hidden action is targeted at the user, they make a reflexive awareness check. If successful, this creates a barrier of the appropriate damage type equal to 5% of their max HP. This barrier only lasts for the hidden action. This has a 5 second cooldown after use.

Walk It Off- Independent Special Move (3 points)
Often the Berserker is put into situations where they end up bleeding, bruised, and broken. Those who thrive in such a predicament often learn to turn their luck around through sheer stubborn willpower.
Effect: The user pays 1 AP to ignore any non-genjutsu debuffs on themselves for the next 10 seconds. This instantly raises the Called Shot level of two random limbs when it ends. These Called Shot levels cannot be healed for the remainder of the fight, and will not be ignored by future uses of Walk It Off. This is modded at 0 AP timing.
Note: This ignores the actual debuff, not individual sources. -3 Accuracy, even if from 3 sources, is considered a single debuff.

Indomitable Will – Ability Modification (3 points)
Restriction – Requires Willpower
Berserkers give in to a fierce nature when they unlock their abilities. This changes everything about them, from the way their bodies respond to the makeup of their mind. This change to their thoughts make genjutsu attacks much harder to take hold to the now-alien brain patterns.
Effect: The user may use Cancel reflexively when affected by a Genjutsu. This replaces the normal effect of Cancel and forces a reroll of the Genjutsu with -2 Gen DC. This uses Cancel's free use from willpower.
Note: The user does not need to be aware they are under a genjutsu for this to work.

Inner Rage – Boost (1 point)
Restriction – May be taken 3 times
Berserker’s are best known for their overwhelming physical prowess. Rare is the person who can claim to have bested a Berserker in raw strength. Their lifestyle leads to this, as they spend most of their time training to tackle greater beasts.
Effect: +5% damage to all Taijutsu techniques

Enhanced Focus – Passive (2 points)
When your senses begin to dull, those you have left are increased. This is a natural fact of life that the Berserkers have taken to an extreme. When their other traits are damaged, it increases their ability to hurt their opponents more reliably.
Effect: Any debuffs afflicting the user increases their melee accuracy by +1 per debuff rank. If the debuff is being ignored by Walk it off, the user gains +5% Damage per ignored debuff
Note: This does not include debuffs the user has placed upon themselves, included those inflicted by using Walk It Off.

Unarmored Defense – Passive (3 points)
Berserkers only really need their weapons. Whenever they fight without other items encumbering them, it allows them to enhance their already significant physical prowess.
Effect: If the user does not have any Gear equipment in their inventory, they gain 10% DR versus all damage types, including Illusionary. No Armor does not effect Unarmored defense.

The Best Offense – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
They often say the best offense is a good defense. Berserkers can be very literally minded, and have taken that to a logical endpoint that might be a bit confusing to figure out.
Effect: By sacrificing all their DR for the next 3 seconds, the user can add half that percentage as a damage buff to their next offensive taijutsu technique. This technique ignores half of an opponent’s own DR.
Note: If you have 20% DR and use this, you will gain +10% damage to your next attack.

Cornered Prey – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Often, it’s advantageous to corner your prey. While they fight harder, its because they have nowhere to run. Using this hunting strategy is a wise move to any warrior.
Effect: When the user uses an offensive taijutsu technique of any rank, the user may replace any secondary chances with an attempt to trip-up their target, giving them -3 dodge for the next 7 seconds. This move has a 10 second cooldown on success.

Valhalla – A-Rank Buffing Taijutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
In the end, the Berserker wants a glorious death in battle. Their desire to be the best warrior is often stronger than any other want or need they could have. They have learned to utilize their chakra to give themselves the chance to annihilate their opponent or go down in a blaze of glory.
Rank 1/2: While this Technique is active their Taijutsu techniques gain +5%/10% damage, this extra damage does not break caps but does ignore barriers and other DR. Their taijutsu offensive techniques also gain +1 crit range that can break caps. While this technique is active, the user's DR is converted into a Damage buff and they take +10%/5% more damage from all sources. Cost: 2.75 AP and 1650 CP, 825 CP/rnd
Notes
  • This is a Chakra Armor Technique

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Berserker[/u][/b]
Berserkers are ferocious fighters who focus on melee attacks, by they physical or elemental. The path to becoming a Berserkers is a dangerous one, and requires a deep knowledge of how the world works, of the way it interacts with the spirits of the land, and the animals. Berserkers are often thought of as dumb brutes, but these men and women are often the leaders of tribes, shamans who know how to lead their people and how to commune with the land. They shun many conventions of modern combat and focus on their own ways.

[quote][U]Wild Offense[/U] - Boost (1 point)
[I]Restriction[/I]- Can be purchased up to 3 times.
Berserkers embrace the nature of the world, and this gives them a unique talent of letting their jutsu take hold more effectively.
[B]Effect:[/B] Grants the user +5% secondary chances on offensive techniques using melee accuracy.

[quote][U]Spirit of the Beast[/U] – Variable Style (3 points)
[I]Restriction[/I] – C Rank and Up
Berserkers are bestial in nature, often found wearing the pelts of their kills as trophies and power. This fighting style emphasizes the primal power they harness near perfectly, allowing them to give into their bloodlust fully.
[B]Effect:[/B] When used as a physical style, the user’s weapon is considered to have +2 Accuracy and +10% Damage for its modifiers, overwriting the weapons actual modifiers.
When used as a chakra style, all techniques that use Melee Accuracy can be channeled through the user’s weapon, gaining the Accuracy and Damage modifiers applied to them.
[I]Notes: [/I]
[LIST]
[*][I]You cannot enter this style in both physical and chakra by entering it twice.[/I]
[*][I]If used in physical style with Weapon Attunement the damage modifier is +15%.[/i]
[*][i]Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Techniques channeled through the user's weapon count as Offensive Taijutsu Techniques matching the Taijutsu Subtype of the weapon.[/i]
[*][i]Channeled Techniqutes do not gain the effects of Augments, damage or accuracy buffs, just the Weapon Modifiers[/I]
[/LIST][/quote]

[U]Mighty Blow[/U] – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using an overpowering blow, a Berserker can swat aside an opponent’s defenses and get in a sudden blow when they’re unprotected and not expecting it.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user may take a -2 Dodge penalty to combo a full hit offensive taijutsu technique on a target with a taijutsu technique of equal or lower rank. This follow-up taijutsu is counted as a sneak attack. This may be used once a round. This counts as a combo.

[U]Shaman Insight[/U] – Ability Modification (2 points)
[I]Restriction[/I] – Requires Insight
Berserkers harness the spirits of the land to aid them in combat. The guile of the snake, the ferocity of the bear, and in some cases the wisdom of the owl. This technique allows them to look deeper into the patterns of the world to see deeper than any other can.
[B]Effect:[/B] Whenever a hidden action is targeted at the user, they make a reflexive awareness check. If successful, this creates a barrier of the appropriate damage type equal to 5% of their max HP. This barrier only lasts for the hidden action. This has a 5 second cooldown after use.

[U]Walk It Off[/U]- Independent Special Move (3 points)
Often the Berserker is put into situations where they end up bleeding, bruised, and broken. Those who thrive in such a predicament often learn to turn their luck around through sheer stubborn willpower.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user pays 1 AP to ignore any non-genjutsu debuffs on themselves for the next 10 seconds. This instantly raises the Called Shot level of two random limbs when it ends. These Called Shot levels cannot be healed for the remainder of the fight, and will not be ignored by future uses of Walk It Off. This is modded at 0 AP timing.
[I]Note: This ignores the actual debuff, not individual sources. -3 Accuracy, even if from 3 sources, is considered a single debuff.[/I]

[U]Indomitable Will[/U] – Ability Modification (3 points)
[I]Restriction[/I] – Requires Willpower
Berserkers give in to a fierce nature when they unlock their abilities. This changes everything about them, from the way their bodies respond to the makeup of their mind. This change to their thoughts make genjutsu attacks much harder to take hold to the now-alien brain patterns.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user may use Cancel reflexively when affected by a Genjutsu. This replaces the normal effect of Cancel and forces a reroll of the Genjutsu with -2 Gen DC. This uses Cancel's free use from willpower.
[I]Note: The user does not need to be aware they are under a genjutsu for this to work.[/i]

[U]Inner Rage[/U] – Boost (1 point)
[I]Restriction[/I] – May be taken 3 times
Berserker’s are best known for their overwhelming physical prowess. Rare is the person who can claim to have bested a Berserker in raw strength. Their lifestyle leads to this, as they spend most of their time training to tackle greater beasts.
[B]Effect:[/B] +5% damage to all Taijutsu techniques

[U]Enhanced Focus[/U] – Passive (2 points)
When your senses begin to dull, those you have left are increased. This is a natural fact of life that the Berserkers have taken to an extreme. When their other traits are damaged, it increases their ability to hurt their opponents more reliably.
[B]Effect:[/B] Any debuffs afflicting the user increases their melee accuracy by +1 per debuff rank. If the debuff is being ignored by Walk it off, the user gains +5% Damage per ignored debuff
[I]Note: This does not include debuffs the user has placed upon themselves, included those inflicted by using Walk It Off.[/I]

[quote][U]Unarmored Defense[/U] – Passive (3 points)
Berserkers only really need their weapons. Whenever they fight without other items encumbering them, it allows them to enhance their already significant physical prowess.
[B]Effect:[/B] If the user does not have any Gear equipment in their inventory, they gain 10% DR versus all damage types, including Illusionary. [url=https://ninpocho.com/threads/no-armor.64986/#post-358606]No Armor[/url] does not effect Unarmored defense. [/quote]

[U]The Best Offense[/U] – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
They often say the best offense is a good defense. Berserkers can be very literally minded, and have taken that to a logical endpoint that might be a bit confusing to figure out.
[B]Effect:[/B] By sacrificing all their DR for the next 3 seconds, the user can add half that percentage as a damage buff to their next offensive taijutsu technique. This technique ignores half of an opponent’s own DR.
[I]Note: If you have 20% DR and use this, you will gain +10% damage to your next attack.[/I]

[U]Cornered Prey[/U] – Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Often, it’s advantageous to corner your prey. While they fight harder, its because they have nowhere to run. Using this hunting strategy is a wise move to any warrior.
[B]Effect:[/B] When the user uses an offensive taijutsu technique of any rank, the user may replace any secondary chances with an attempt to trip-up their target, giving them -3 dodge for the next 7 seconds. This move has a 10 second cooldown on success.

[U]Valhalla[/U] – A-Rank Buffing Taijutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
In the end, the Berserker wants a glorious death in battle. Their desire to be the best warrior is often stronger than any other want or need they could have. They have learned to utilize their chakra to give themselves the chance to annihilate their opponent or go down in a blaze of glory.
[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] While this Technique is active their Taijutsu techniques gain +5%/10% damage, this extra damage does not break caps but does ignore barriers and other DR. Their taijutsu offensive techniques also gain +1 crit range that can break caps. While this technique is active, the user's DR is converted into a Damage buff and they take +10%/5% more damage from all sources. Cost: 2.75 AP and 1650 CP, 825 CP/rnd
[i]Notes[/i]
[list][*]This is a Chakra Armor Technique[/list]
[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back