Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bickering.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was hungry after finally ending her day, not much was going on and she decided to go back to the Red Oak District. Her meal with Yuki had gone as well as she expected, but at least she didn't get killed by the Anbu captain. Which was something she was proud of. Considering how annoying she was during their first impression. This time she was alone and was going to eat alone because Asuka could not see a table with one person in neither of the two establishments. Last time she went to the Ramen place and it was simply delicious, but considering she hadn't gone to Azumi's Dongo shop... today was a good day to try it out.

She skipped her way up to one of the tables and sat down. Waiting for someone to come and attend her (did not want to bother, they were all probably busy considering the time of the day it was.). After a few minutes a young woman stood in front of her. "What can I get for you?" Asuka smiled "One order of those dango's this place is famous for! Oh and water!, please!" The woman chuckled "Right away dear." With that Asuka waited, with a smile on her face, for her food. She could not wait to try the new food!

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong, havimg just finishing his twice daily hot sprimg bath was walking through the villiage qhen it happened. His stomach rummbled "well i guess its that time of day, huh where to?" Wukong picks uo a stick, holding it stright up and lets ut fall. "Ahaha the spirts have spolek!" Wukong laughs holding his sides striking a heroic pose, grabbing the stick incase another decision is needed, he runs off in the direction it landed.

After a undisclosed amount if getting lost from dropping the stick, wukong arivved starved at a dumpling shop. He ealks in and finding to much of a crowd he trys to get a seat in the bacl, only to have a patrone of the shop bump into him, making him sit backwards into a seat. Looking aroumd for the best route, kinda shaken "these animals as scarry maybe i should come ba-" a waitress walks up with dongos and water setting them on the table, wukongs mouth waters as he reaches behind his self for a dongo

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong, having just finishing his twice daily hot sprimg bath was walking through the villiage qhen it happened. His stomach rummbled "well i guess its that time of day, huh where to?" Wukong picks uo a stick, holding it stright up and lets ut fall. "Ahaha the spirts have spolek!" Wukong laughs holding his sides striking a heroic pose, grabbing the stick incase another decision is needed, he runs off in the direction it landed.

After a undisclosed amount if getting lost from dropping the stick, wukong arivved starved at a dumpling shop. He ealks in and finding to much of a crowd he trys to get a seat in the bacl, only to have a patrone of the shop bump into him, making him sit backwards into a seat. Looking aroumd for the best route, kinda shaken "these animals as scarry maybe i should come ba-" a waitress walks up with dongos and water setting them on the table, wukongs mouth waters as he reaches behind his self for a dongo

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka waited for a bit, mumbling a song to herself, she could not wait for her food to get here. Her tummy rumbled, she needed food and needed it now!

Thankfully, it didn't take long and her food was set on the table. Waiting to be eaten. Asuka thanked the waiter and placed her hands together "Thank you for the food!" But just as she was about to dig in, she noticed a hand slowly sneakip up to her meal. Oh, hell no... no one stole from her. No one took her food, sacred law! With a quick movement Asuka slapped the mysterious hand hoping it would go away. "Do not steal my food!" She yelled out. Bringing the plate closer to her.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong jumps up the yen he was about to slip on the table for the food hit the gound, "when did you get there shrimp?", god these animals are so sneaky even sneakier than the wolfs and other monkeys i always have to be careful and on guard its exhausting. " any way how old are you like 5? where is you gaurdian, you animals are strange when i was little like you matriarch always had one of the pride members watch me!" wukong gets up to find another table as a drunk customer stumbles into him and he falls on the table knocking the glass of water over "geeze and they call me a monkey!"

Wukong stops the near by waitress asking for a large serving of dongo and goes to stand by the wall in the only empty part of the diner, "hopefully i can relax here and go train some more"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clenched her teeth together. He did not just call her an animal, shrimp for that matter. Asuka stood up, taking a bite from her dangos and walked up to the boy who was just leaning towards a wall. "Firstly I'm 9 years old." She started, glaring directly at the boy. "Secondly, calling me an animal isn't a nice thing to say to someone. So you better take it back before there's trouble." Asuka streched her finger pointing at the boy's face. "You absolutley do not steal peoples food without asking, especially not mine."

Asuka crossed her arms in front of the boy, the restaurant became quiet as this two argued, trying to outdo each other. "So you got two choices here, either you take what you say back and sit with me so we can have a nice chat. Or we go into the open area outside and fight. Because I am not standing idle while you insult me like that." Everything went quite for a few seconds. "Your choice."

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong eyed this tiny, what did she say again... ohh yeah nine year old, what species is a nine year old, he stood there for a bit pondering this "firstly, are you a plant, fungi, or insect if not your a animal, secondly ill take back any offenses given, thirdly you did say fight right?" at the mention of fighting his eyes sparkle " well as im not opposed to fighting it would be rude to..... ", he puts empathize on this part, "make a scene and interpret all these,peoples meals no?" he soon after whispers " they call themselves people right, living with the hot spring baboons was so much easier" he sighs and moves back to the bench siting down.

Wukong orders from a near by waitress 2 plates of dogo and water, leaning back a bit and watches the shrimps next move. I think i found a toy to keep the bordeom away

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Rumble....boom!There was a flash of thunder as the clouds darkened for a moment and a ball of lightning chakra appeared next to them forming into the figure of the Santaru. Soku let her feet touch the ground and the wooden floor split in two at the force of her landing and she strode over straight to the Uchiha girl her green eyes gleaming with a cold glare and smile. She was not pleased, that much was certain. She spoke, her voice a cracking whip."Uchiha Asuka, and whoever this unruly ruffian is, explain yourselves this very moment. This is not a question."

She said flashing a cold glare. Thunder flashed outside as the other restaurant goers cowered behind their tables. She turned on Wukong."As for you, I have someone eyes for you to meet."Ziren would be here shortly. Soku had come straight from a ANBU misson still in her uniform and had been summoned by the shop owner. She turned to Asuka."You have about a minute to come up with a excuse before I find out who your Academy teacher is and drag you there. Fighting is prohibited in the village. She stood there the green eyes boring into the small girl her arms crossed as her Storm Blade hung by her hip casually. This was someone who had been through hell and back and they had ticked her off.
[Topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was kind of mad at the moment. He got word of some stuff happening. Right when he was in the middle of his research on who this Ibumo guy is and also more history on the Chigokai clan. He learned that there were two kids. Both seemed to be on the verge of fighting. And from what Ziren knows. He could hear Wukong's blood, and it seemed to be racing fast.

A sigh escaped from his mouth as he had to stop everything to deal with this situation. On his way there, he seen Soku do her lightning entrance. He wasn't all that flashy, so he settled for a small Genjustu. Nobody will know he's there until he releases it.

Finally, when he was right beside Wukong, he let the Genjustu go and put a hand on his shoulder.

"As growing ninja, you all should be knowing to stop. I don't care who started the conflict, but I am here to end it.
As for you Wukong, if you decide to give me any back talk or decide to try and cause a scene, I'm taking my puppet out of your room."

He then looked at the Uchiha girl. She was there when him, Soku, and Maru faced off against Ibumo. His eyes, swirling with blood, permanently. "You both are to be considered comrades. Even if you are eventually chosen to be on different teams.
Here in the Leaf, we fight side by side. Not against each other. I understand if you have made mistakes, but to learn to stop and try to diffuse the situation is best. I will say that I'm not the best at peace keeping. But I will surely not let either of you make the same mistakes as I have in the past. Do I make myself clear?"

(Topic entered)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka jumped as soon as she heard the lightning ‘Oh shit’ was her first line of thought as she turned around and saw her beloved sister walking towards her. With such a glare that it sent shivers down her spine, but Asuka kept her ground. Still angry at the boy insulting her as if she didn’t have a brain. “This… this…” She started, not even being able to get words together for how angry she was. “This idiot tried stealing my food, then complained about it by calling me shrimp instead of apologizing, and called me an animal! TWICE!”

Just after a few moments Ziren got here as well. “Great, now you’re here as well! Who’s next Yukio!” She yelled into the air, clenching her fist as Ziren started talking about being comrades, growing shinobi, not going around looking for fights. No punishment, of course there wouldn’t be any punishment ‘Screw it!’ she thought, making taking a deep breath and making a few quick hand seals. With two fingers pointing at the rude boy she quickly spoke “Storm Bolt.” Lightning left her fingertips flying towards the boy. This guy needed to be taught a lesson not to mess with her!

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong seeing the girl make a couple hand seals from the corner of his eye at the last second, innocently moved closer to ziren, acting like sokus entrance scared him. Trying to pull one over me , its 10 years to soon for this hot blooded shrimp "Ziren who is the ka-boom girl, and how did you find me i said no sp-------zzzzzzzzztttttt" the storm bolt hit wukong, as he was about to be hit he grabbed zirens hand hoping the electricity will travel through him and into Ziren relatively quick.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren seen the girl do some hand seals, some lightning arced over to where they were. Ziren was going to get in the way, to block most of it, but Wukong had other things in mind. A little bit of electricity shocked Wukong, and he had the bright idea to transfer the already shocked Ziren and give him some more voltage.

After that display was done for. Ziren shook off the shock. It was weak, but it angered him that such two students had no manners. The blood swirling around his eyes seemed to go around his irises even faster.

"You two. Do not want to piss me off."

Ziren brought out a summoning scroll, and summoned blood doll. He walked outside, not even caring if the others would follow.

"Wukong. I don't care if you started this nonsense or not. You will pay for your own actions. Consider this, one less decoration from your room. And don't get mad about it. This was my puppet to begin with."

Ziren made some hand seals, and then focused his chakra at the puppet. The blood bags in the puppet started to boil. It was melting the plastic off, disfiguring it. Leaving behind melted steel bits. Ziren looked at it. It was still operational. But it'd be he'll to try and control in battle.

"I will put this out plain and simple, since you both are having hard heads and think highly of yourselves. Your teachers train you to become well seasoned shinobi.
Even the best and strongest can't have gotten to where they were if they didn't have people that they depended on. If you don't have people to depend on, and try to do everything yourself. You will most likely get others killed or yourself killed. What I showed you was just some of my powers. And they are only growing. You two wouldn't even stand a chance against someone if higher level, because you two would be too busy bickering amongst yourselves. Now. Soku, you want to cover anything I missed?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The lightning flashed out at where Ziren stood but thankfully it wasn't that big. The clouds roared their disapproval clearly indicating that was mere child's play to the older ANBU. She knelt down on one knee so she was on eye level with the girl and spoke."Now listen here. I don't care who called who what and why, you two are both of the same village. He could be the one that saves your life one day.
You have to learn to get along with your fellow shinobi. I'm not saying you have to like everyone but show a certain degree of respect."
She said motioning to the younger Chigokai.

Her eyes gleamed red which was clear to all who were visible. This time, it was a strong crimson red and you could barely make out the tomoe patterns in her pupils. It was happening again, this only happened when she was in a state of great anger and that she was."Now you will both apologize and disregard anything that has been said today or I'll see to it personally that you spend another year in the Academy."She handed a shop owner a bill for the damages apologizing and nodding. She turned to the duo snapping her fingers which crackled a bit."Your reward...dishes. Only and if they are clean may you leave and if I hear even a word of argument, you're going to learn discipline my way."

She shrugged in response to Ziren. Enough had been said, it was just a matter of time whether they took the advice or not. The crimson color had faded from her eyes and they were back to a bright green. Something was acting up though she wasn't sure what it was. The girl glanced at a mirror for a reflection and nearly let out a start upon seeing her eyes. She turned to Ziren in question.Do you see anything odd with my pupils?"She asked worried but not sure what was going on.
WC: 330

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong looks at the girl and smiles, "as you heard i'm Chigokai Wukong, and it has been fun meeting you hopefully next time if things go well we can meet again.... after we clean these dishes of course" with the ending of the sentence wukong is scathing the back on his head. Further more why did Ziren think i liked that Spying device, i used it to study and for research that's it ..... i still don't get him Wukong looks back at Ziren and goes pale, " im slowly loosing resistance to his type, arn't I, how can he be this pure, he has to be...." wukong continues mutterings on this topic as he moves to the back room to start cleaning dishes.

Stopping at the back door frame, " Ahh yes what would you like me to call you if not the S word, i didn't catch your family name? wukong leans against the door frame waiting on her answer.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth at her sister, closing her hands into fists. How could this be? How could Soku punish her when she hadn’t done anything wrong. Well, she did hurt someone… or at least tried to since it seemed that Wukong, as he called himself, wasn’t particularly hurt. But… was it right to want and seek vengeance upon everyone that had wronged her? No, it wasn’t proper. Besides, it was rather true what Soku and Ziren were saying, we’re all from the same village and, whether we like it or not, have to respect each other.

Asuka sighed and anger escaped her face, replacing them with an expression of regret. “You’re right sis.” Asuka started “I’m sorry.” She genuinely was sorry since she made Soku and Ziren come take care of her stupidity. “I’ll be more careful in the future.” She looked at Ziren and smiled “Take care of her for me, can’t do much except ask you to.” Before going into the restaurant Asuka looked back at Soku “Just gotta say, that Genjutsu you did that turned your eyes crimson was cool, you got to teach me that someday.” She giggled before going in.

Asuka spoted the boy leaning against the wall on the doorframe towards the kitchen, “Uchiha Asuka.” She said sighing “Asuka is fine, and sorry I zapped you.” She went into the kitchen and started doing the job that was assigned to her.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong smiles, knowing he wasn't hurt at all really by the attack."Sorry again for any offenses i called, didn't know if you heard me the first time, with Ziren being so busy, and me coming from my pride of hot spring apes only a bit ago , I don't know how to deal with people" he looks down solemnly as he begins drying the dishes she washes.

strange how that soku who seemed to be as hot blooded as this Asuka didnt also attack, and she and ziren seemed to be working together.... are they mated? so many questions "if youd like i could take over th cleaning, I'm pretty sure i grasped how to do it from watching you, and can i ask for advice from you?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku cracked a smile and ruffled Asuka ' s hair. "Maybe one day, now get to those dishes."She watched the two disappear into the kitchen to carry out their measly task. Digging around in her purse, the girl grabbed a handful of coins and slid them across the countertop to the irate shop owner who was mumbling darkly about kids."Sorry about that. I threw in some extra. It should cover any damages."The owner nodded gratefully scooping up the yen greedily and placing it securely in a locked cabinet behind them.

The girl sighed and looked at Ziren."How have you been? Been staying out of trouble?" She asked in a joking manner knowing full well of his shaky relationship to Uchiha Takeshi. She'd only met the ANBU Sennin once before soon to be Hokage and he had seemed like a nice dude. She didn't get why so many others within the branch said he was a stickler for rules and strict. He was just like any of them. She pulled up a chair and ordered two fresh shrimp pies from the menu. She'd come from a misson and was starving and what better place to eat up then a fine dining establishment like this one. The food arrived steaming hot, the pie almost golden in color indicating it's perfect roast texture. She slid one almost cross to Ziren while they waited for the kids to finish up their dishes."On the house. Eat up." For once, she was able to have a meal in peace without having to worry about crazy scientists trying to capture her or would she?

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at the half assed apology of Wukong, wasn't what she was expecting but it was good enough considering she was also to blame for the whole ordeal. "It's okay." she giggled "Although I do suggest not calling your own species animals, might rub some people the wrong way." Asuka kept cleaning the dishes, passing them to Wukong once she was done. "You lived with apes? How did that come to be?" She smiled, curious at what his story was. "Nah, we'll do them together. It's as much my punishment as it is yours. And yes, what kind of advice do you need from me?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the kids talked, he brushed some charred clothe off of his now ruined shirt. He has to say, the Uchiha girl seems to be getting stronger. Maybe now that both her and Wukong seem to have the right mind for once, now not at each other's throats, they could become invaluable allies to each other.

His focus was turned to Soku. It was weird. He thought he seen her eyes flash red earlier. He studied her with his own blood filled eyes. Remembering when he read that small bit of book before Takeshi burned it. It seemed... No, not really enough evidence to make a well known theory, he will have to wait on that.

As for her asking him about trouble, he sighed, "Well, as we both know, my brother seems to be coming in at the worst of times. I have my mind set on becoming the best ANBU. If I can achieve that,
I can protect the village. And Jirosho won't be able to beat me if I do. But only time will tell."

Ziren looked at the food that was presented to him. He really did want to eat, but he also wanted to go back and research up on their growing list of enemies. But he finally inclined and dug in.

"Thanks. I've been so busy that all I've had was those small meals in the road. Now. How about I pay for my own food.
You don't have a million yen, ya know."

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong smiles back at Asuka " not to start another fight but in the book i read creatures fall into categories of fungi,plant,incest, and animal, so are we not animals. why it that bad?" Wukong innocently looks at Asuka as he asks taking a breath of air. "as for how that came to be, from the tomb stones i found and the inscriptions on them, my parents went on a mission to hunt some bandits, taking me with me for some famaily ritual or something i couldnt understand, but there ambush was reversed, after fighting off many bandits my father died proteting my mother, who in turn protected me. She ran and hid me then drew the bandits away, i suspect she lived as there was the tomb stone..... but idk where she is or anything else."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back