Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bird is the Word [Open]

Egawa Yuno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Yuno sauntered lethargically through the bustling streets of Sunagakure, attracting looks that are both filled with worry and caution. It comes to no surprise, the young boy was walking around the streets, underneath the blistering sun that plagues the village, wearing nothing but black. Body covered head to toe, no skin left exposed to allow any reprieve from the heat. People thought this kid would simply die of heat exhaustion, but when approached he simply brushed those concerns away, claiming to be used to it. Others were scared to even approach him, after all, what weird kid walks around with a giant bird head mask. Yuno knows its weird, which contradicts how little presence he wants to make, it garners a lot of attention but he doesn't like the attention. He would still have to wear a mask if he wanted to go out during the day anyway, so he wanted to do it with a mask of something he adores.

Yuno needed some reprieve from the sun, so he entered an ice cream parlor. Unfortunately, ice cream was quite popular in Sunagakure, for the very reason that Yuno was here. Cold to counter the heat of the overbearing sun, the shop itself kept cold so the ice cream didn't melt. So there he was, staring coldly into the back of whoever he was behind. Some may see the bird head as being menacing, being so quiet, but in reality he was a shivering mess of anxiety. He knew people were staring at him, he knew why they staring, he just they didn't.

[MFT: 263]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Pheeeew...Ah" Exerting a heaved breath, feeling as if I was simply trying to billow out all the stored heat from the unbearably hot desert... Why did I choose to come here again?
Nevertheless; with the trodden pathways and roads that wove around the village much like any other, save for architectural and cultural differences I wandered about with seemingly no real direction or goal for the day. Earlier I had found a place to call my home, temporary residence with some of my savings all of which is mostly going to serve as a place I crash and dump my belongings-- Which I had done.

Feeling the sand give a little underneath my geta and the hot air brushing through my skin and hair was something of a mixed feeling- It was nostalgic for what it was worth, but unpleasant for its degree of heat. Some peace from the elements wouldn't be an awful idea, as the thought came so did a bell-chime and the slight bustle of people entering and leaving a building, a simple sign dictating its purpose of being an ice-cream parlor. "Hn.. Notta' bad idea." while verbalizing was unnecessary it helped weigh the decision in my mind; a hand deftly pocketed to account of how much spare change I had on my persons afore heading inside to the cool wash of air, sending a welcomed chill along my spine and immediately cooling off the tans, leathers and hide of my typical attire-- Certainly I'll need to find something more accustomed to the locale.

Letting the sound of the chime fill my ears settle to the quiet chatter of those in the building. Stepping into line, it took a moment to acknowledge what was in-front of me- specifically a prickly black hair mass from a rather uniquely masked individual ahead of me. Reaching up I slightly poked the hair with my bare hand, just to see if it was real, or genuinely just a mask. "Funky'a mask y'got there kiddo'. This common in'ere village?"

[MFT 337]

Egawa Yuno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The line was moving so slowly and Yuno was beginning to lose his patience. The stares seemed to go down a bit, but there were still a few questioning his choices in life. It didn't help that people were cutting the line, using friends or even parents of their children's friends as an excuse. If it wasn't for the cold air giving some comfort from the sun he would have left. As the line slowly moved he tried to bend his body, jump over the heads of those much taller than him, just so he could see what was left. Most ice cream is fine with him, but mint chocolate is was made by some devil who should rot in the deepest pits of hades.

He was about to turn around and leave when he felt the feathers on his mask shift, causing him to let out a surprised yelp and turn around. He held his hand to the back of his mask where the man touched and looked at him, though his facial expression could not be seen his eyes were wide with shock and confusion. "Wh-wh-why would you do that?!" A stammering mess, especially now that more people were staring due to his scream.

The man asked if his mask was common, which if he had looked around he'd notice that was far from the case. Though he got over the initial shock the anxiety he got from being spoken too still affected him. "No... uh, I wear it to protect my skin." Though he could've worn any other mask, he just doesn't like admitting he likes birds, people call him weird for it. Through his initial shock he realized the man's accent was also weird, not as weird as wearing a bird mask, but still weird. "Your accent is funny." Realizing he may have insulted the man, he panicked. "Not funny haha but like funny different. Not that being different is funny or bad, everyone is different. Its just that I don't hear many people talking like that. Granted I don't hear many people talk at all, people don't talk to me and I'm kinda scared of talking to people because they can be really mean. Not that you're mean, even though to messed with my mask, I don't even know you. I don't know a lot of people, people say I'm annoying cause I ramble, like I'm doing... now. Sorry." He looked down to the ground, his awkwardness getting the better of him again.

[MFT: 418]​

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Watching the young man panic at the sense of touch against the mask only drew a raise brow further. "Humn; sensitive t'touch; dinna' think you'd b'able t' feel that." Despite the accrued looks from the other patrons of the parlor I kept my attention on the interestingly masked boy. Drawing a light smile and curled eyes to show I meant no harm, well to the best of my ability "Why? 'r mostly curiosity." Saying rather plainly, having withdrawn my hands and placed either on my hips.

While the initial stir had drawn attention, much like the usual public it didn't take terribly long for them to return to their bits of business whether it had been to the likes of ordering ice-cream or resuming whatever conversations they had been having amongst themselves; to the common folk of any real shinobi village it was just unusuals going about their unusuals, which was frankly albeit usual to these sorts.

"Intra'stin so'er sensitive t'the sun. That ought t'a suck hn; though it'sa neat mask thing." Giving a mild nod to show at the very least through the thick of my accent that my statement held truth in body-language, even if language of the body could be mused or mimicked with enough practice or perception in it. Though it segued relatively expected with the bird-boy yammering about my accent, expected but he did have a talent of drawing the attention too it for quite a bit longer than most. "Notta' sweat kid; though it'ta do be rather'n hot out. I'lla share a secret, mah' accents a bit far off from'ere though that shoulda' be obvious..." Tapping my chin as if I were pondering with my left hand, "Though'er to be frank, I addn't put much effert'n improvin' it since I returned to the usual'er folks." Peering past bird boy as the line shuffled a bit forwards; giving a gentle gesture with my left hand pointing forwards, "We'a should prolla' move forward, not tryin' to hold people up. Donna' worry about the accent kiddo. Not ramblin'll come in time. Say'll get'cha ice-cream since I kinda' invaded yer' space."

Egawa Yuno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Curiousity..." Invading people space due to curiosity was an odd thing to do, but at least he apologized. Due to Yuno's anxiety and constant awareness of those around him, the slightest movement from the feathers on his mask was incredibly noticeable to him. After patting his mask back down he gave the man a solemn nod when he addressed Yuno's skin condition. "Had it ever since I was born, some people get sun burns, but the sun completely burns my skin. Its why I wear this all the time." He lifted the sides of his cloak, showing that even beneath the cloak he is completely covered in black clothing. "I usually travel at night, but most places are closed by then, and if I'm to be a good shinobi I can't be bogged down by this weakness." He sighed.

If it weren't for the mask Shieo would have seen a shy smile and light blush that crossed Yuno's face at the compliment. "Thanks, most people find the mask unsettling." He shot back up once the man mentioned the line was moving, so he pressed forward. He tried his best to hide the excitement when the man offered to buy his ice cream for him. "Thanks Mister!" As they reached the counter Yuno looked through the flavors. He didn't get too much, he didn't want the man to think Yuno was taking advantage of him. Two scoops is alright, right? "I'll just have two scoops, one chocolate, one black licorice."

As the ice cream was being made Yuno turned back to the man. "Thanks again uh... I don't even know your name and you're buying me ice cream. I'm Egawa Yuno, gennin of Sunagakure." He held his hand out for a handshake, though he wasn't certain if the man would be comfortable with that. "So you're from pretty far away, thats cool. I hear traveling the dessert is pretty hard, so you must be pretty strong right? Are you also a shinobi?" The man was pretty old, not ancient, but older than most of the Shinobi Yuno has been around so he must be pretty strong to live this long, right?​

[MFT: 360]

Shizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a cheerful chime as a 4'5ft girl checked the door open with her hip, her arms full of an odd grassy herb, on top of her head between two ponytails was a small white furred rabbit with deep red eyes perched proudly. Her brown eyes were fixed upwards as she carelessly stumbled into the store heaving a gentle sigh before almost running back first into Shieo. Thankfully the tiny bundle of determination pivoted just in time to avoid crashing into the tall and imposing man.

"Agh-no-oh no! I'm sorry sir!" she bowed so quickly that the tiny rabbit almost flew off of his perch, thumping the girl on the top of her head with his hind leg in retaliation. She closed one eye as she whispered "why'd ya do that, Kyuu? That hurt." the rabbit lifted his front paws and rapidly bapped the girl before hopping off to stand between her feet on the floor. The girl's already flushed cheeks grew a darker shade of red as she nervously chuckled. "Sorry again...sir." She took a half step back to stand closer to the door, her arms tightly clutched around the bundles of herbs.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Ah-uhm. Tha' is a tad unfortunate n'eh. Well'a least yer' makin' the most of it. Resourceful s'ahm might say." I offered one of my signature dour eyed winks, mostly out of playfulness to be a bother to the kid rather than anything else. "Nah'yer fine, na' worry 'bout what others say'er think most times, people'a just like to be angry somein'times." Fitting a shrug atop my shoulders, as I relaxed in the cooler air now that it started settling in my clothes.

While we approached the countertop, the clacking of my wooden geta echoed in the shop; notably I didn't see or hear any others wearing similar footwear-- Another oddity I don among strangers; suppose it was natural given I was the foreigner in these lands. I really ought to change up to something new soon, lighter
Offering a thumbs up to the attendant as the boy requested his interesting array of flavored ice-cream. "Juss'a single scoop'er mint, than' you." With little time spent waiting, I shifted my direction to the register and handed the amount of yen needed. Turning to Yuno as he introduced himself, and offered a shake; "Aye'a formalities ain't my ususal; butta' I'm Shieo; pleasure Yuno." Taking his hand to help give the boy even a semblance of confidence in his actions, I shook firmly but not aggressively. Besides, the heat sort of sapped some of my energy. "Not realla' Shinobi 'nemore. However I used ta' hail from Kumogakure. Jus' a mercenary these days, simpler 'n less politics. Sa'fer strong? Wouldn' say I'm terribly great, jus' average." After such phrasing I offered a goofy thumbs up, paired with a similarly aloof smile; though it was apparent I was mostly just being eccentric for the sake of it.

While the waiting continued, I heard the chime dingaling from behind; had been the first one since we had gone through. Though my ear flicked in response and my eye sharpened a little, a moment of breath returned me to a calmed state and not quite as on guard. It hadn't been much longer until pattering turned into apologies even though there was no contact; I had turned to look to my side, following the sound down to a rather young looking girl. Really different environment here, hm... Offering her a gentle dismissive wave of my left hand. "Notta' worry kiddo. Y'hadn't 'ven bumped me." It was then I slowly scanned upwards and saw the bunny atop her head, curious. "Cute'a bunny y'got there. Dinna' think they had many'a them kinds in t' desert." Figuring it made sense to give the two some room to breath and act on their own, given there was some time before we got our orders.

Shizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl's shoulders relaxed a bit with the wave from aloof man, offering him a rather bright smile "That's Kyuu-he's a pygmy albino rabbit. I found him the day I graduated from the academy..." she paused briefly as though she were recalling a distant memory, her smile felt slightly more forced as she continued "although sometimes it feels like he's the one who found me." she took a single sprig of the dried grassy herb in her arm and offered it to the tiny rabbit, who took it eagerly. The small girl looked from Shieo over to Yuno, her polite demeanor faded as her eyes got starry and her smile widened brightly. "Woah! I really like your mask! Is it modeled after the corvidae family?" she tilted her head as she squinted her eyes a little while tapping her finger against her bottom lip "Corvus corax?" she stood upright again, holding the herbs with both hands, "sorry-I'm being rude! I'm Shizue-you can call me whatever you want though, it doesn't really bother me" she nodded with a soft bounce of her heels.

She shuffled over to the counter where the attendant looked down at her with dread in his eyes. He's been here before, he's done this dance, he knows what atrocities are about to be committed here in this shop and he doesn't have the heart for it. Shizue slapped the herbs onto the counter top, smiling wide up at the tired man. "I will have the usual for Kyuu-the ultimate timothy hay sundae supreme!....and just a small scoop of green tea for me, please and thank you!" The man begrudgingly took the yen and the hay with a myriad of soft grumpy grumbles emanating from him as he went into the back. Shizue returned to where the two were standing, her gaze shifted between the two of them as she tilted her head gently, "are you two...." she squinted a little as she tried to find the words "like a family?..or...are you from the academy? Either way you both look really interesting." she nodded her head once as though it punctuated her statement.

Egawa Yuno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Though nobody could see it Yuno smiled up at the man. It was nice to hear his efforts being acknowledged rather than being put down. "Thanks, I try my best to ignore people, I'm not very good at that though." While he noticed that the eyes seemed to have left him, it almost always seems like people are staring at him. After they received their ice cream and exchanged formalities Shieo would be met with a weak, limp handshake, indicative of Yuno's shy and insecure nature. When Shieo explained the nature of his affiliations a slight panic ran through Yuno, a former shinobi, isn't that just a rogue ninja? "Mercenary? I never heard of that... but Kumogakure? I've never been, is it nice? Is it... cloudy?" He didn't realize the pun he made, he simply wondered if there was a place where he didn't have to live in constant fear of the sun.

"I was told to always fear older shinobi, since the life expectancy is so low. Not saying you're old or anything, you just look older. Not too much older I mean, you still got that young look in your eye. Not that I was staring or anything I just know I'm not good at maintaining eye contact so I try really hard. But you make it easy, not that you're easy or anything I barely know you and-" Yuno's rambling was cut off by Shieo turning to an apologizing girl with an adorable bunny on her head. Yuno turned his head to look at it, silently agreeing with Shieo that there aren't many bunnies in the desert, especially ones this white. Though bunnies weren't his specialty, birds were.

When the girl mentioned his mask he perked up, he didn't know a lot of people who knew about the different types of birds. "It is, I've only seen pictures but I want to go someplace where they frequent." He let himself get momentarily excited before his shyness kicked back in, looking at the ground and pushing his index fingers together, unseen to the world that his face was red with embarrassment. "Do... do you like birds?"

He watched her go get her ice cream for herself and... the bunny? Do they sell hay ice cream? Is that healthy for bunnies? Ice cream in general isn't "healthy" but is it safe for bunnies? When she returned she asked if the two were family, which took Yuno aback for few seconds. "We don't even look ali- oh wait." He realized that even though they looked nothing alike, people couldn't really tell due to the mask. "Ah, no, I actually just met him today. I'm Yuno, I'm a gennin here, its nice to meet you Shizue. What about you, are you from the academy?"

Shizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~do you like birds?~

those words wafted through Shizue's hyperactive mind like a water droplet on a spitting hot pan. Her already perked shoulders practically sandwiched her ears as her smile grew uncontrollable as she bounced in place repeatedly, her eyes getting star filled and sparkly. "I really do! Yes! Actually-um-wait just one moment please Yuno-san!" the small girl bounded up to the counter to grab the two containers of ice cream, one was small and the other was teeny tiny. She bounded towards Yuno and Shieo with a definite skip to her step as she stopped in place.

Kyuu on the other hand, did not move at all and instead stared up at Yuno with large eyes, his gaze eventually shifting to Shizue. Did...did this rabbit look indignant? Can a rabbit look indignant?
the answer is yes.
Shizue set the teeny tiny container on the floor for Kyuu, she dug her free hand into her slouch bag and pulled out a tiny crown and set it on top of Kyuu's head. It was only after the crown donned the tiny rabbit's head did he indulge in the ice cream, promptly ignoring everyone and everything until it was done. "Heh, uh...don't mind him-he won a bet earlier."

she waved a hand absently before digging into the bag again, producing a small book that was 7.5cm thick (3in). She handed it over to Yuno with a flashy smile, her cheeks the same shade as a strawberry "I don't just like birds-I love birds! Actually...all animals really. I think they're really fascinating and they can be terrifying apex predators...and..uh...yeah!" she nodded her head once "you can borrow it if you want! I've ready loads of times now." she blinked a few times her smile dropping a bit as she chuckled nervously. "Err...I'm sorry, I forgot your question....uhhh..." she paused a moment before perking up again, bapping her fist into her hand upon revelation "Oh! No-yeah-no, I remember--I went to the academy but I'm a genin...well..I've uh...been one for a while now." she extended her arm, offering the book to Yuno.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Mercenary? I never heard of that... but Kumogakure? I've never been, is it nice? Is it... cloudy?"
"Mhrm; essentially I'a work for money, 'er whichever else people wanna pay m' sorta' free from t' ties fa' village. As'er for clouds, tis' in the name nah? Also plenty cold, given'n it's atop a mountain." Accepting the icecream from the attendant as they handed it out, habitually I had lifted the ice-cream towards them while dipping my head in acknowledgement and showing a sign of appreciation of the object. Sparing little time, I took a bite and let it melt away in my mouth while I returned my attention to Yuno. "Donn'a sweat it kid, 'ni nott'a somethin' to fear I think, jus' old." Finishing it with a wink afore I had been drawn to a different source of attention being the girl.

"are you two...." "like a family?..or...are you from the academy? Either way you both look really interesting."
Gently tilting my head the side, my left hand eventually resting at my hip to give it something to do while the other wielded the ice-cream of destiny. "Nye'a, jus' met 'em actually. I'ma foreigner; name'sa Shieo, though seems'a I'm sayin' that a lot lately." Gently lifting and lowering my shoulders from a shrug to help accentuate that it wasn't quite as much a matter that my words implied it out to being. It wasn't a surprise that the two kids had taken the conversation and made it a spectacle in-front of me, taking a few moments of their expression of love of things and the mutual interest to let me eat some of the ice-cream; something desperately needed given my still abhorrent attire for this environment was still donned and even in the cooled building I was still quite toasty. The iced cream helped reduce some of the overbearing weight of the heat, but alas it would be temporary relief I knew, given that I still would need to leave the building eventually to make it home-- Egh.. I desperately still need'ta get new clothes. as I was thinking my eyes shifted towards the roof as I thought the specifics-- Like where I would buy them, what I'd go for looks while emphasizing functionality over form even in this weather.

Eventually I made it back to reality, having given my attention a bit to both the conversation at hand and my own in my mind-- Something that I had not lost the skill of ever since Bahamut departed. "Well'a seems t'two of you gotta' new friend eh?" Having arched a playful brow as I looked to the two of them each a moment. "Ann' y'both of same rank, serendipitous maybe y'll become team-mates... Nn... Does'a Sunagakure have teams? Er' was that just Kumogakure that'd do that?" Still, it was nice to see some playfulness and pure-hearted behavior from the two of them; a pleasant change from the usual woes and ways of the world. Nevertheless, it seemed beneficial to let the two of them connect in the way they were; if they needed something or brought it my way I'd react, a safer means to interacting with the lot I figure.

[MFT WC496]

Shizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shizue kept her arm extended, offering the book to Yuno with a bright smile. Her brown eyes flicked to look towards Shieo as she nodded her head lightly with a light chuckle, "ehhh-I don't think Yuno-san wants to be associated with the cursed clan." she offered a halfhearted sigh as though she told a clever joke before waving a hand, examining Shieo closely, looking down at his garb then back up at him, and so on for a few times before finally blurting out, "You should get something more lightweight to wear here in Sunagakure, Shieo-sama..." she blinked a bit while a tilting her head to the side "do you want to borrow some?" she paused for a brief moment "clothes I mean...borrow some clothes? I live a street away at the edge corner lot.."

While Shizue talked to the boys, King Kyuu had finished his teeny tiny treat of timothy hay infused ice cream, the determined mammal wobbled over to Shieo sniffing the edges of his robes before thumping his back legs once in defiance. Defiance of what you may have thought? Why...you're not quite sure. Rabbits are particular creatures that are often fussy about a great many things. Nonetheless, there he was, a tiny white bunny throwing an awfully large temper tantrum.

Egawa Yuno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Even while Shizue skipped away, Yuno noticed the stare he was receiving from the rabbit. He gave it an awkward wave, but upon receiving no reaction his sent his hand to the back of his neck to scratch it, pretending that was his intention all along. Does the rabbit not like him? Not surprising, Yuno doesn't have any friends anyway, but do rabbits and birds not get along? He pondered on that for a moment while she came back, he mumbled to himself before his attention was drawn to something small and shiny. Yuno watched as the crown was placed on the rabbits head, and his eyes lit up underneath his mask. "He's a king rabbit..." he whispered before realizing a book was being placed in front of him.

"Oh cool, thanks." He took the book and started going through a few of the pages, and while there were some birds there was information about a lot of animals. He was always just a bird watcher, but those were the books that caught his eyes first, this just opens up a new world to them. He almost forgot that Shieo and Shizue were there as he continued to file through the book. His attention was recaptured when Shieo mentioned friends, and Shizue shut that down. Granted, Shizue didn't mean it that way, that much was clear to anyone but Yuno. "O-oh, you don't want to be friends?" He expected as much, who'd want to be friends with the bird brain. He held out the book to give it back. "It's alright, most people don't want to be friends with me. Most people are mean, not that you're mean I guess, it was a nice book but I don't need it. Not that I don't want it but if you don't want to be friends then I don't want to take it from you since I'll probably never be able to return it from you. Not from a lack of trying but I can't really return it if I don't know where you live. Not that I'm trying to find out where you live or anything, thats up to you to tell me but I don't think you'd want to tell me so here."

He attempted to put the book back in Shizue's arms and took a step back. He looked up at Shieo. "If you guys want me to leave I'd understand, I don't want to make people uncomfortable." He didn't leave immediately, because he hasn't even eaten his ice cream yet he was so distracted. He looked at it and Shieo, silently asking if he wanted it back before Yuno left.

[MFT]​

Shizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shizue turned to face Yuno and started waving her arms rather frantically, causing Kyuu to leap up into the air having been startled by the outburst. "N-no! Yuno-san, please forgive me!" she started bowing deeply and repeatedly before staying lowered, "I figured you knew about what happened with my clan--I thought you wouldn't want to be associated with me.." she paused for a moment before slowly lifting herself up, a hand stayed clasped on the back of her neck while her other arm wrapped around her stomach "My squad asked me to leave...and my sensei stopped teaching me-I've just....I'm sorry Yuno, I didn't mean to offend you-please keep the book"

she offered him a small smile her cheeks were redder than ripe cherries "I uh....I don't really know-" she looked from Shieo to Yuno "I don't know how to make friends really-but you seem really cool and I would like to be friends, I'm just not used to people actually talking to me or ...even trying to be nice to me-" Kyuu wobbled over to Shizue and started bapping her foot rapidly, causing her to lose her train of thought "uhh...sorry..I ramble when I get nervous." she inhaled slowly, holding holding her breath as Kyuu thumped his hind legs 3 times, after which Shizue exhaled the breath--did Kyuu just count her breath for her? "What I mean to say-is that-uh...I would...like to be friends." she nodded her head once as Kyuu wobbled over to Yuno and stared up at him with big red eyes, and if Yuno allowed it Kyuu would plans his front paws on Yuno's boot.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I took a moment watching as Shizue did herself to study my attire; with the obvious being declared about needing new attire, followed by being offered clothes; I merely brought myself to raising an eyebrow. "Well'a new clothes be'in obvious; thas' my next stop- as fer' borrowin' I can afford m'own, plus I think yer' one or ten sizes wee bit small fer' me." Flashing a calmed smile, I wasn't given much reprieve of the situation before Yuno had what seemed to be a bit of a breakdown; Did I say something wrong?" With my eyes having rested on his mask, letting him say what he wanted to say; though one could extrapolate it's not what he meant to say. A conflict of internal and external influence; I nearly had finished my ice-cream at this point, with only the crunchy exterior of the ice-cream being thrown in my mouth as I chewed.

It was only a second or three after I finished chewing that he also finished. Shizue it seemed, took what he said in a rather large wave of emotion; Ah... Kids.. Offering myself a light shrug as I took a deep breath. "Seems'a you two have a bit of uh-- Troubles with'a people hm. Fair'leh good example of not assuming before somethin's said 'neh? I never said nothin' 'bout no friends-- Though I think y'two would make decent friends; buncha animal sorts. S'fer me? I'm just some'a old guy, don't think it'd look great fer' you two to befriend a Merc' like me. Though I canna' make that decision fer' you both." Lifting my hands together I brushed them off together, my eyes casually catching the level of sunlight outside the front window. "Hm.. Well'a I canna' say I won't see you two later, butta' if I run into you yer' welcome to come say hi, maybe'll show you kids a thing'er two about shinobi tactics or otherwise.. Tha' bein' said; I should prob'ly go get some clothes. Iffa' you don't mind, I'll be off." Giving them both a smile, I had turned to face towards the door with my body language; though I hadn't taken off immediately in-case they had something more to say or do, figuring I should give them the space to do so if they'd like.

[MFT 382]
[Leaving Topic Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back