Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Birds of a Feather... {Private w/ Kimi} [Plot Arc]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YukataTemple_zps153a3550.png

Was it a mistake? No, the life of Souji was drifted and doused in darkness so much and so deep infact that sometimes he forgot if he existed himself. Though , in the darkness he always had time to reflect. To cherish the things he did have and to take in the very light that he hoped to one day be in someone's life. It was... certainly something to take note of. Now Souji was in the Yukata Temple Reading upon the scriptures with an oddly half mummified man. They stood standing over a book, but this was a Souji clone. It would also be something that Kimi would see later. However, he would not keep that a secret, Souji was at the top of the temple where he was scribing scrolls for Kimi and his training today. He had forgotten that she was the winner of the tournament, which gave her the scroll of balance. Which meant they were indeed, birds of a common feather, as corny as it sounded.

A flock of raven would hover over the area where Souji worked and as he awaited his protege to come around... he wore his blue ritual attire, allowing the newly gained attire to be brought about with some sort of intentions with it. Though with that he'd wait.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

It was a strange irony that she had been given the scroll of balance that day early into her training. The last thing the female thought she had in her life was balance. Her world was perched precariously on the edge of a cliff, ever threatening to dive to certain demise. The fact that it had yet to do so could be the balance to which she was intended to find, though something told her that wasn't quite it. She couldn't see the balance within herself - that strange harmony found within sacrifice. In all reality, if she had looked a little deeper, looked past everything that was currently morphing her view, she would have noticed that balance already forming. Neverless, she was still young. Still learning. And that was her motivation for that morning.

Kimi took a deep breath, her long hair swaying gently in the breeze as she stood a few feet away from where her mentor was busying himself. She would approach before long, though there was much to be observed before hand. His actions were quiet, giving the world a faded haze. Nature had a way of doing that. It created enough sounds within itself to keep her from being truly blinded, yet never provided enough for her to clearly hear the world. With a soft sigh, the female lifted pale arms, the deep blue - nearly black - instrument resting gently upon her shoulder. She pressed the bow to the strings, letting the first notes sail forth. He would hear her music sure enough. It would be hard not to recognize it by now. A few seconds of playing would pass by before a second layer was added to the music. A voice, hesitant at first, yet growing in strength, cast a strangely entrancing glow on the music. Her voice didn't waver as she began taking soft steps towards her mentor. She had never sang around him before in this way. The only time he would have heard her voice would be when she was singing for the purpose of using Genjutsu. But this, this was different...yet strangely similar. Though she wasn't using any sort of Genjutsu, her voice held the say sort of mesmerizing sounds.

Her dress swayed in the breeze as she let her song continue. Her standard violin case was nowhere to be seen, the instrument instead having been carried the way there, to leave her free to attach the scroll to her side without worry of being encumbered by multiple things. Perhaps she could finally begin to truly understand the secrets held within.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Soothing, the songs of his student seemed to be strong. Though he was almost certain that there was chakra imbued with it. However, even as he shifted his chakra back and forth he would not feel anything. There was no change and nothing to override. With that he woudl lift his head from his scribing, actually listening to her sweet serenades. How she was able to do so much with her wondrous voice. It was beautiful. It was another reason he loved Kimi. She was like a younger sister. A sister he wished he'd had. She was ambitious, strong, confident, but most of all. She was like him, they seemed to never be at the forefront of anyone's mind. However, when all the chips were laid out on the table, they showed out. And then people recognized them. Always knowing their capabilities far surmounted what they gave off. Either way once she's stopped singing, Souji would bring his hands up to his chest and applaud. 'Wonderful.', "That was amazing Kimi... I'm glad you could make it. There are a few things I would like to do with you today since your examination is so close and I believe now is the best time to become one with who you are and who you could be.", Souji would look up into the sky spotting the Ravens, smirking to himself he knew it was about time. "Its wonderful to know how far you've come. Never letting anything get in your way... I'm proud of you. And you continue to persevere through every hardship life brings you. You're a strong young lady... you know that?", lowering his eyes to her, he'd smirk before rolling his shoulders a bit and taking a breath.

"Today. You will be in the last part of your training before your exam, this is something you might be able to use once you're in the field whenever you're in dire trouble and if I'm not around. Alright?", nodding he would feel his chakra flowing a bit. The evil chakra of the cursed tattoos he had mixing with his own for a moment. "Did you bring the Scroll from the tournament like I asked?", nodding he would hold out his hand and await. his precious students answer. She was... so amazing to him. If she was anymore perfect he'd be forced to have a shrine made for her. Though, this was his opinion. He had a very high opinion of the inhabitants of Earth Country. She was just so much like himself. And he would ensure she would not have her growth stunted like the former heads of the Branch would have shunted his growth. Even if that meant pushing her into a position above himself. He'd protect her throughout it all. That was his promise.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

Her voice trailed off as the music continued, coming to a stop before her mentor. The tune softened in volume, allowing for Souji's voice to reach over the sounds. Despite having expected some sort of comment on her singing - it wasn't as though she didn't know Souji well enough by now to expect it - she still found herself reddening slightly at his compliment. "I couldn't have gotten this far without your guidance." she commented, drawing the final notes of her music into silence. "Yeah. It's right here!" she held her violin and bow in one hand, reaching across to her hip to unfasten the scroll. She handed the object to him. She was more than eager to learn what he had in store for her today, yet she wouldn't allow herself to get distracted by trying to sort it out. The prospect of her upcoming exam was exciting, though at the same time, she was worried that she wouldn't be prepared for it. Having this last training session was both a relief, and an increase of her nervous energy. What if she wasn't ready?

What would happen after the exam?

Realistically, Kimi didn't expect Souji to just drop out of her life once she took that next step forward. She knew he was more than just a simple teacher to her. He was family. More of a family to her than she had ever really known before. That wouldn't change once she stepped past the world of a student. But what if something did change? What if he found a new student to mentor, to guide as he has her? She really didn't know what she thought of that idea. She wasn't very fond of it, to say the least. She tried not to be jealous or clingy, but their relationship was so important to her. She didn't know what she'd do if he started drifting out of her life. He was only now beginning to pull out of the shadows. Would he suddenly revert back to that mysterious, unknown man she had first met? She really hoped not. The Souji she knew now was the Souji she loved. She didn't want to see him fall away from her. But now wasn't the time for such worries. Now was the time to learn everything she could in preparation.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was very good that she always listened to him. He would never steer her wrong, nor would he ever destroy her mentality by placing her in a situation where there was no way out. Because there was ALWAYS a way out of any situation. Always. Thats why Souji was the way he was. He knew there was strategy in everything. Every nook and cranny. Every nut and bolt. Everything could be used to your advantage. With Kimi. Her lack of sight gave her an amazin ability to discern things through sound and her other senses. It made her outstanding to train. She was an amazing listener. And she was above average on her strategy in combat. Though one thing bothered him. "How do you dress so cutely when you... yanno...", he trailed off a bit but, shaking his head he'd smirk and look into the girl's eyes, more so into her soul, "Good, you brought what I requested... and now have you tried opening the scroll? Or have you tried tinkering with it at all?"

His head tilting to the side he'd smirk before she would answer he'd continue, "Phase one. Did you study the handseals I told you to?", and now she would have the floor. Then again she was likely to have answered him quicker than he could spew the questions out. She was a firecracker with her retorts. He loved it. And rolling his shoulders once again a loud crack would emit before the one of the ravens would land on his shoulder... its eyes oddly blue instead of the normal red. And the chakra coming from the bird was heightened beyond that of a normal organism.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

A soft laugh echoed through the surroundings, her face a picture of honest enjoyment. "I'm sure it helps that my wardrobe consists of pretty much nothing but blacks, blues, and purples. But I've got everything sorted out fairly well. And it's not like I can't tell what's what. My hearing works differently than yours. You know that." she paused. "Sides. I tend to test out my outfits on my father. If he doesn't laugh incessantly, I know I'm fairly safe." she lowered her voice, "When he's not too drunk to care, that is..." adding on so quietly that if he hadn't been paying close attention, Souji would have missed it. She then turned her attention towards the actual issue at hand. "I flipped it around in my hands a little. I could tell it isn't a normal scroll. But I figured I'd wait until I could ask you bout it first. Not like I could really read whatever's in it anyway. I find that it isn't horribly common to write things in braille in these types of settings. And I'm only moderately skilled at reading the words through chakra signatures." she rambled. Was she in an extremely talkative mood today? Not really. Though she did seem to say a little more at a time than usual. She'd brush it off as nervous energy.

"Nah. I decided I'd just wing it." she scoffed, her eyes narrowing in a 'really now?' sort of look. "Of course I did!" She probably would have added something else, but a rustle caught her attention. She tilted her head, wondering what the source of it was, before noticing the feathered creature perched on Souji's shoulder. It was...a bird. The type of bird, Kimi couldn't quite discern. She wasn't overly familiar with avians, after all. But, that wasn't the interesting part. Kimi had been working, with Souji's guidance, on becoming more attuned to the chakra of the things around her. And that bird definately didn't have the same chakra signs as a typical bird would. "I see you got yourself a new pet." she commented. "Where's your snake?" she inquired. She wasn't really a snake person, though she could find common ground with the way they could use the vibrations of the earth to hear, just as she used the vibrations of the air. She always figured she'd get a pet of her own one day. Though it certainly wouldn't be a creature of the earth. Now, a bird. That was more her style. The way their feathers cut through the air so perfectly, the way the currents of wind guided their movements throughout the earth. They were the same, her and the birds, bound to the movements of the wind. That's really all sound is, when it comes right down to it. Sound waves behave very similar to the wind, and as such, were increasingly similar in her mind. You couldn't have one without the other as far as Kimi was concerned. "He sure is a cutie!" she smiled cheerfully, before turning serious. She set her violin beside her, focusing her attention fully on the lesson at hand.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He couldnt help but to snicker at his protege's comments for the moment as she spoke. It was wondrous how she managed this long he couldnt hope to even know what she had been going through, maybe it was all a front. Maybe she wasnt strong, however, her willingness to push through adversity and the struggle her life gave her made her strong. It made her everything some people could and would never become. Maybe thats why he took to her. He can see the fear in her voice, and hear it in her eyes. Though, she pushed forward when others would back down. She was walking through the world without knowing what was going to come next... literally. And she walked the walk with a smile upon her face. Though he cringed at the 'daddy's a drunk' comment, "You can come stay with me if need be. I know we dont have alot of room, but everyone loves you. We'd make room for you.", nodding once more he'd turn to the bird that would land on his shoulder moments prior. Both looking at one another, then back to Kimi as she finished. They had run through many training sessions. He learned alot from her as well, they learned from one another... and this was more of a brother and sister trade off rather than a teacher and student. They both wanted the same thing. To become better than they were yesterday... better than they were a moment ago.

"Alright, good. I knew I really didnt have to ask... but you know me. I'm Thorough.", nodding he would take the scroll and motion for her to follow him to the stone table a few paces behind him. The Ravens still hovered above them. Oddly silent. Just the fluttering of wings would be heard... "My snakes are always watching... but this is something I've been blessed with not long ago. And its time to begin to teach you. Because, we are even more the same than you may already think.", nodding once again he'd unravel the scroll pinning it down with a point of chakra he imbued at his fingertips.

"Alright... the lesson for today is to show your balance. The balance of chakra and your mentality. You're balance of Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu... but not so much Taijutsu. This is complete balance.", nodding he'd take a deep sigh. "Right. Now, I need you to draw blood into your mouth... from your thumb. And then, once you draw it into your mouth. You will then form the handseals I taught you. And channel your chakra into the scroll. Make sure you place your hand in the middle. Or as close to the middle as you can... Once you do that, your summon will be complete. HOWEVER.", he'd stop and begin speaking on what summons were. He'd neglected this. "Alright. You know how I have snakes? And I'm sure you know this bird on my shoulder is different from other birds of its kind. Well I have a contract binding us together. I can speak with them. I can summon them in the times I may need help. They are teachers. And you have been given a contract... the scroll of balance is that of the Birds. You won it thanks to your balance of skill, strength, and strategy. So once you draw the blood, and you channel your chakra... You will finish the link between you and your own contract summon. And you will gain your own very special summon that only you may summon....", stepping aside he'd let her come up to the table.

"Whenever you're ready..."

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

She scoffed. "Thorough? You mean obsessive" she teased, flicking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. At his comment about his snakes always watching, she tilted her head. It was a strange concept, though not completely foreign. She knew he had a strange connection with them. It was just something she wasn't particularly used to. She never had pets of any sort, and while she and the natural wildlife of Iwa had a certain understanding, she wasn't particularly connected to them. "Isn't your place pretty crowded already? What with your brother and all those girls you must be bringin home~" she ended in an almost sing-songy voice, incapable of going a full training session without teasing him at least a little. Having gotten it out of her system, she turned serious. He began the lesson, talking about something about summoning, and balance. He didn't know her aptitude for Taijutsu, mostly because she didn't either. She had her violin and bow, which she could beat up people with if she had to, and she did have her bracers which she had taken to wearing as of late - a strange and unexpected gift from her father. Of course he'd expect her to study the ways of unarmed fighting same as he had. He refused to listen to anything she may say to the contrary. That was beside the point, however, as the lesson wouldn't pause for her internal monologue.

So...the scroll was actually a contract. With birds. So basically, she was forging a contract with the bird spirits, and would be granted a summon of her own...a guide in the same way Souji's snakes, and this bird on his shoulder, were. It was a lot to take in, but she was eager to see what would come of it. She stepped forward, and did as her mentor instructed. The blood tasted sharp on her tongue, but she brushed it off. She formed the handseals confidently, the hours of practice spent until they sounded just right certainly paid off. She braced herself, expecting some sort of big to-do as a result. Instead, she found herself puzzled as nothing but a soft pop was heard, followed by a solid, yet not horribly heavy, weight appearing in the palm of her hand. She tilted her head, turning to Souji for some sort of explanation. Why was she just given some oddly shaped rock...

Wait. It wasn't a rock. Listening closely, Kimi could hear signs of something moving about within the object...it was...

...an egg?

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was wonderful to watch his student taking it to the next level. She was on top of her training and on top of her prowess of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Maybe she would surpass him one day but not today. As legends would read that Kimi would not actually summon the bird of her dreams but an egg. Something simplistic. It was nice to think about though, an egg... Souji stifled a laugh but he couldnt hold it in long before he had to hold his stomach and keep over a bit over the stone table. Either way Souji found himself, moments later, shaking his head and smiling. "Alright... Alright... Heh, So you have an egg. Maybe thats how these things work for some people...", nodding Souji would move his head to Kimi and gaze at her for a moment.

"You did it! Hehe, Might not be how you wanted...", nodding he'd lift a finger and continue, "Now you have a baby... and you have to take care of it like a good Mama. Hehe, Mama Kimi~", nodding to himself and chuckling a bit more he found himself. shaking his head once more and looking up, "Vstaň! Ohk-Kho!", and with that the swirling birds above along with the one on his shoulder. All swirling together creating one giant black ball of feathers until it would seemingly ignite. And what would emerge was a black flamed phoenix... flapping her wings and descending next to the egg with a blackened grace. "Well then... Is this the student you were talking about Souji-chan?", nodding Souji would smile down to Kimi.

"Well then, she's even more beautiful than you described..."<i></i>, and with that the floor was Kimi's.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

Souji was laughing. He was laughing. The sound would have been pleasant, had it not irritated her so. Souji rarely seemed so cheerful. Though it would have been much more enjoyable had it not been such an instance. "Is this...normal?" she tilted her head. "YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME!!!" she held the egg carefully in one hand, slapping her mentor on the shoulder with the other. It wasn't the type of slap that would cause harm, but it was still probably uncomfortable. She did pack a pretty good punch after all. And, of course, it only got worse from there. "I'd make a shitty mom. There must be some sorta mistake." she mumbled, rubbing a finger gently along the egg's shell. She wasn't going to get sad. She told herself right then and there. It was no big deal. She just had to...wait for it to hatch...right? But how long would that take?

Kimi was dragged from that thought by a new sound. The birds fluttering around swirled into one singular being, a strange flaming bird. The creature spoke and she turned to Souji with a questioning glance. "Uh....hi. Yeah. I'm...Kimi" the creature then commented on her beauty, and she blushed bright. "Oh...uh...thanks..." she was bright red. She then turned back to the egg. "So...what do I...do...with this?" she held up the egg delicately not wanting to shuffle it around too much. She didn't want to hurt the poor creature, after all.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Eh, dont say that if you were older you'd be a wonderful mother. Hell, you take care of my sorry behind half the time.",Chuckling to himself still and wiping a tear away from his eye, Souji found himself smirking to Kimi, it was something to be said, something that was going to change her life forever and he'd definitely let Ohk-Kho speak on this one it was something that only she could speak on. "Hm~ Well it looks like this egg is not yet ready. Maybe because your balance hasnt fully been met. That is the thing with the birds of prey, we are completely bala-", The bird tripping to the ground and fluttering for a moment would temporarily throw off the speech... flailing about the large phoenix seemed to shake it off after a moment and stand proudly upon the table once again. "...Balance eh Ohk-Kho?", nodding to himself he would chuckle again and stand up straight when the bird shot a glare at him.

"Ahem... As I was saying... Balance. There might be something in you, your life, your emotions that you havent come to grips with yet... be it a relationship thats not concluded itself or something within you that you have not met your personal challenge for... whatever it may be... It might hinder the birth of your companion...", nodding Souji would look up to Ohk-Kho, and tilt his head, "Well, that makes sense... but I'm still struggling with balance.", the bird would nod and continue, "You can only summon me because you're as balanced as one can get with the chakra you have... But Nokuzu's blessing is upon you and that is light enough to tilt the scale...", Souji'd smirk and turn to Kimi, wondering what she could have on her that she hadnt finish yet.

"Maybe your father?"

[MFT]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

"If I didn't, who knows what would happen to your behind." she smirked at him, sticking her tongue out. She then turned towards the flaming bird, her face serous as she held the egg softly within her hands. "Completely balanced, eh?" she held in her laugh at the flailing creature. Spiritual balance obviously didn't translate into flawless physical balance. "So...I would have to find my balance. And then...the egg will hatch?" she brushed her finger along the shell, unconsciously memorizing every small contour. The sounds inside were unlike anything she had ever heard before, and she couldn't help but take a moment to listen to the small creature.

She wasn't fully in balance. She wondered what it would be that could cause her to lack that key. It wasn't about being fully grown into your own power, that much became obvious by Souji's interjection. But, instead, it was about finding the balance in which to grow from. Something she had yet to 'come to grips with'. She couldn't figure out what it could possibly be. Her mind was going in every direction, trying to analyze what sort of relationships could have an influence on her inner balance, when Souji spoke. His suggestion was so...unpleasant to think of...that there was no doubt...

Her father.

Of course. Leave it to him to worm his way into the situation, making it impossible for her to move forward. No longer could she brush aside the man as though he wasn't an integral part of her life. She couldn't ignore the issues between the two of them any longer. It was bound to come to that eventually, but some part of her was hoping they could just go along in their current method of living. Kimi trying her hardest to act as though her father didn't exist, and her father doing everything he can to unintentionally make her life hell. Not for the first time, the thought crossed her mind that her life would have been so much better if her father had been the one to die instead. Then again, if that was the case, there was a good chance she and Souji never would have met. In reality, it was thanks to her father that they had. That was something to be grateful for, she supposed. "I suppose it was bound to come to him eventually." she muttered, her eyes downcast. "But I wouldn't even know where to begin. He's so....ugh!" she groaned in a child-like fashion, flailing her free arm out in frustration. "He just doesn't GET me! It's always "Just use your fists for once!" or "When will you give up your silly music and become a real fighter. Like me?" I'm sick of it!" she continued on, her tone getting more aggressive. "He doesn't even realize that I'm blind, for gods' sakes! He's so caught up in his drunken illusions that he can't even see it! I thought if I just ignored him, that things could be fine. But nooooo~" she flopped onto the ground, landing on her butt, the egg cradled carefully in her hands. "It's just not fair!" a single tear escaped her crystal blue eyes, betraying her true emotions being hidden by anger.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji would simply nod before listening to Kimi, "It was always going to come to him Kimi, he's the only one you havent come to grips with... and he needs to respect that you dont want to walk in his footsteps. And I know you're young... but he has to get over himself... because pushing you to do something you dont want... will only make you hate him.", if she didnt already, Souji would nod before looking up to Ohk-Kho, which she would nod in agreement. "He's right Kimi, once you give your father the talk he needs. And show him that you mean business... I remember when I was alit-...", "Blah blah blah. Ohk-Kho... Please? You told me this four tim-..." "Was I talking to you?"

And then Souji would just sit down having nothing to say at all. "Thought so, Anyways... Kimi. My point is, in all of this you have to be confident, but still respectful to your father... but you spoke of him being a fighter? Maybe he would only respect if he saw you in action himself...", which sparked an idea in Souji's mind. "Maybe so! Maybe so! What if you had a spar with your father? I'd be the judge.", nodding Souji would look back to Kimi wondering what she'd think of it. Though Souji was still internally furious about the whole thing. Maybe there was something that she would come to grips with in the spar if it happened. Maybe she would be able to show her father balance.

Maybe.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

Kimi was upset at the idea. That much went without saying. She had been hoping beyond hope to avoid confrontation with her father. Of course, life just couldn't work like that. "Soujiiiii! I wanted to hear that story!" she folded her arms in front of her, her face crinkling in an overly-dramatic pout. She then turned serious. "Do...do you think that would work? The fight?" she quirked a brow, uncertain. The thought of fighting her father was worrisome. But, if Souji was there, she knew she wouldn't get hurt. And it would be a good way to display her talents, not only to Souji, but to her father as well. Maybe it would open his eyes to what she could do...

She made up her mind. Her father wouldn't respect her any more if she came to him with words alone. It was actions that the man respected above all else. And so, it was actions that she would use to earn that respect. It made so much sense it was almost funny. "I...I think it's a good idea. Father only respects actions. I just have to show him that I'm my own person, capable of handling myself." she nodded in agreement. It was a good idea. "Thank you, Ohk-Kho, for your guidance and wisdom. It was much more useful than his general blabber." she gestured to Souji, a smile wide on her face. The mood was far to serious for her liking. "And...thanks, Souji! You really are the best big brother a girl could ask for!" she launched herself off the ground, using wind to propel herself upwards, flinging her weight into Souji in a huge hug. "Oh. Shit. Sorry." she mumbled behind a giggle, fearing she would knock him over.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Ohk-Kho will end up telling you anyways, but I do think the fight would work.", nodding he would think for a moment remembing he had read her father's files in case he had to assassinate the man. "Uhm, he's a physical fighter. While you could be if you wanted but you chose differently like myself. I was raised in a family that used their fists, open palms and weapons of all sorts to take down opponents. I decided to use my mind, and chakra to do it.", nodding remembering Razu tested him many years ago but this was going to be okay. Kimi was in a similar boat. While Razu, Souji's father, never pushed him to stick with the family customs Kimi's did. And he was over bearing with it. So Souji had enough of it and he was sure Kimi was more than enough to show that she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Its no problem Miss Kimi, and it looks like Souji is blushing from your comment~", turning to Souji they'd see his face was beet red and he couldnt help it. Either way, Souji knew, he loved Kimi like no other. She had love from him as a sister would to a brother. "Heh, Alright, so when do you wan-" then he's be tackled to the ground but he instantly brought his arms around the girl holding her tightly. "You know I will always be here for you... even after my time is up.", nodding he would take a deep breath and smirk. "You're my sister-chan. Hehe.", giving her a peck on her forehead he'd use his kinesis affinity to lift her and place her back down before rising back up from the ground and smiling, "Now, when do you wanna do this?"

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

Souji was blushing? That was an interesting reaction. She reached a finger up and poked his cheek, feeling the warmth. "Hehehehe~" she smirked, before flailing slightly. She flung into the air in reverse, thrown slightly off before her feet found perching on the ground. "Don't talk like that! You know you can't leave me Souji!" she pouted in an overly dramatic fashion, her hands at her hips. She wasn't going to accept anything less. The thought of not having Souji as part of her life was too much to handle. She simply couldn't imagine it. So she wouldn't. "Now. Back to business. I don't wanna do this until after the exam. I've got too much to worry about before." she informed him with a nod. So much was going on so quickly. "I just hope everything goes okay. We can just have dinner at my place, and then I dunno. Somethin from there." she shrugged. "At the very least we could enjoy a simple meal before all hell breaks loose." she shrugged.

[shitty post is shitty. I apologize. I'm having a huge derp day.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Smirking Souji wouldnt let Kimi have too many of the thoughts running through her head, he knew he wasnt going to die anytime soon, "I'll be fine Kimi, but there -will- be a time I'm no longer around. You'll be here. I want to make sure you'll be okay... Okay?", plus there was alot of built up anger within Souji in the direction of the leadership of this village. "I'm not pleased with how things are working out in this village sometimes, it makes me want to leave... but I could never leave knowing that things would fall in on you and the family.", shaking his head and looking up to Ohk-Kho, smirking.

"Business speaking, you'll be fine... do you want to challenge him or egg him on to challenge you?", nodding he would look to Ohk-Kho as she would waver a bit, "Well, Kimi... You could challenge him yourself... it would show you have the initiative to not be afraid to -make- the challenge. Because, he might find it in him to respect that bit before you do have the fight." "Aye. That sounds good, and I'll definitely come over for dinner... I forget to eat sometimes so that helps.", frowning a bit he'd take a deep breath and begin to ready himself to show Kimi his forbidden nature.

"...Kimi...", his tone lowered, almost sounding ashamed. "I have something to show you."

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

A nod. Of course Souji will be there. Nothing was ever going to happen to him. "I could challenge him..." that felt so uncharactaristically Kimi, but then again, it could do her some good to step outside her comfort zone to show how far she's come. Then again, that entire situation seemed as though it would be out of character. Initiating a confrontation, with her father no less, sounded interesting, yet unpleasant. Unfortunately it was a thing that she simply had to do. It would be for the best. Kimi knew the entire outcome would be directly dependant on the level of alcohol in his system. Then again, if he knew Souji was going to be there, it's highly possible that he wouldn't be quite as drunk as usual. That was her only saving grace.

She then glared. "Souji! You need to take care of yourself! Eating is vital to survival!" she chastised. Then, Souji's voice shifted. His whole demeanor shifted into something quite unexpected. It was quiet, and almost ashamed. It seemed as though he may even be embarrassed of it. She took a step closer, tilting her head in her trademark question. He had something to show her? And why the change in tone? It must be something important, something secret. She flicked her hair behind her ear before holding up a single finger in pause. She then spun on her toes, flinging herself towards the trees in quick precision. She plucked a small pile of leaves and grass and stems before returning to her original position. She knelt beside her violin, and quickly put together what could only be explained as a small nest. She picked up her egg with gentle hands, and set it in the nest. "There. Now we can continue." she nodded in confirmation of her own statement. Was she being sort of motherish already? It's quite possible.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji would only shift a bit, he knew there was alot of things going to transpire but he had to let her know the risks of being around him. She had to make the decision for herself... but this was going to be something that she had seen once before but something much more extensive. Something in him screamed, yelling at him telling him 'No dont show her' but he had to. He couldnt keep it from her. "Come with me. Inside of the temple.", there Mamoru was sitting at the head of the main room still forming seals, against his will. "Ohk-Kho. Take your smaller form if you wish to come with.", nodding the bird already knew what was being talked about. As did Souji's snakes, "I think I will return to my post in the heavens. If you need me you know how to reach me Souji-kun.", nodding he'd flash a few handseals releasing her from their realm and moving her back.

"Alright Kimi, I'll put a barrier around your egg if you wish, or you can carry it with you into the temple. I dont think you should just leave it out here...", he'd listen to whatever Kimi had decided and would act accordingly. However, once they were done Souji would begin moving down the stairs into the main halls where torches of blue flames would be lit. Once completely submerged into the stone chambers, a black cobra would move itself up from Souji's clothing peeking its head out and flicking its tongue, "I see the pigeon is gone~", shaking his head Souji'd instantly retort, "Yes, but if she heard you say that she's eat you and feed you to her young.", chuckling the snake would hiss, "I'd like to ssssseeee her try~", a few steps away Souji would pause before entering the room.

"Kimi. There are things about me that are against the law of the land. Much like your mother. I have the power to bring life back after it has gone and their spirits have been accepted into the The Above or Beneath... what I'm showing you is a power that I was given by the Old Gods. It is not something I have done myself.", nodding he'd turn his head. His tone growing darker and the aura around him shifting lower and lower shadows slowly rising from his feet as he would try not to channel his energy towards her, but towards the man in the room they stood outside of.

[Mft]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

Oh. They were going inside. Well, that changed everything. The egg couldn't simply sit on the ground carelessly while they were inside. That was stupid. The egg couldn't possibly be safe there. Being a mother bird was difficult. She picked up the egg, nest and all, and nodded. "Could you put the barrier on it anyway? I don't want anything to happen to it." she held the egg out in his direction, waiting for the aforementioned barrier before taking care of it. She pulled a ribbon of of her waist, her dress flaring out slightly, revealing that she was actually slightly too small for the waistline. She hooked it around her violin, creating a makeshift sling for it. She really should have brought her case with her. Then again, she wasn't always thinking about every eventuality. She slung it around her shoulder, holding the egg closely, before nodding to Souji to continue.

The familiar hiss of Souji's snake caught her ear. There was that little slithery beast. Her ear twitched, a small smile gracing her features. At that point, she followed him through the stairs. Her steps were serious, unlike her usual carefree half-skipping. She then froze as he began speaking. "Forbidden abilities?" she tilted her head, wondering where the conversation was going. She knew he had some unusual abilities, though she hadn't really thought about it much. "If it was given to you from the Old Gods...it can't be bad!" she paused. "Sides. It's you." she nodded. Something was going on. His voice dropped in tone. He became even more serious. His energy flow shifted, and she could feel the way it pulled towards the next room over. "What...What's going on?" she tilted her head. She was really curious.

"Who's in there?"

[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back