Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Black Swan [Contract Search]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]|
W1F18Hx.png

"I’m curious, imagine that I have changed" Shigeko whispered song-like, dragging herself through the forsaken land known as the wind country. How anyone could live in these conditions were beyond her. It didn't help that she was lost, however, she hasn't actually been into the village of Sand, so finding it was proving to be quite annoying.

"Me, who is trapped in the same place every day." She continued to sing. She was sure by now that she was lost. She knew that the village wasn't normally visible, what "hidden" village would be? She was sure, however, that she had definitely strayed too far away from where the village should be, because if she wasn't seeing a mirage, there was a beach in the distance.

"Me, who can’t be stopped." She continued to sing as she made her way toward said beach. Once she reached it she watched the waves, the colors of the sea along with any visible nature and fish that would swim through it. She wasn't awestruck, she has seen the sea a lot growing up in Kirigakure, the water there was much more spectacular to watch and play in.

"I’m out of breath as I fix my toe shoes." She really missed mist, what reasoning could god have had to freeze it over? Was it too popular of a village that he felt it needed to smite them? Was the excitement so focused on Kirigakure that the rest of the world needed a hand? No. If God was truly a benevolent being he wouldn't push families out of their homes, cause the death of many due to freezing and lack of sustenance. No. God wasn't cruel.

"The reflection in the foggy mirror is not me, who is it?" But that does bring up quite the philosophical question. Is this being called God truly everything he is said to be? With all the natural calamities that befall people who clearly do not deserve it, is God to blame. Is it fair to blame God for things that occur in the lives of humans? If not, why does he deserve thanks for what humans can achieve? If he ignores it, he's not benevolent, if he can't stop it, he's not omnipotent, and if he makes mistakes, he's not perfect. But is it fair to expect these things of him?

"I’m putting on a strange mask and dancing a strange dance till the end." She had taken off her shoes and began to spin in the water, only ankles deep, as she sung the chorus of her song. Anybody who passed by would assume she had a few screw loops, but who is she kidding, nobody would be around here.

"The push me away, saying it’s over, pushing me over till the end." She finished the chorus, though she realized that the rest of the song was quite weird. Composition wise it was strange and felt like it definitely needed rearrangement. That, however, was neither here nor there.

MFT: 504|[/col3]

|Surprise Me!|​

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col][legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Black Swan? More like the Frog Prince.

You have found the Toad Contract!

Deal or No Deal?
[/legend]|
castellan-toad_zpsf0rajkn0.png
[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Here we are.

Good luck.
[/legend]

Toad_X-Men_zpsslmvl9cb.jpg
|The beach was neither hallucination nor an actual beach. Such things were rare and would soon be surrounded by settlements in such a place after all. But its existence, for however brief, had reasons for being. Because while the human dance and sung upon its surface, the waters started to glow and soon, a toad emerged from the depths.

It was purple, bloated and huge, easily the size of a small house. And it seemed to have something in its mouth. Or rather, someone, as would be apparent when it vomited out a man. "Don't come back home until you've made something of yourself, young man! You hear me?" the thing screeched, a high feminine tone before sinking back into the water.

The waters itself soon receded with the giant toad's disappearance.

Left behind was a dry desert and the man who had been upchucked.

Hunched over and grumbling, the man pulled out a cigarette although it was obvious he had no match or lighter to start off. Instead, the cancer stick just stayed in between his green lips, care taken so that he didn't chew it up with his sharp and pointy teeth. It wasn't only his lips that were green though, but also the rest of his skin. His hair, like seaweed, was covered with a bandana fashioned from a rag and the rest of his clothes were equally tattered and old. His bare feet were webbed and there was a red T tattooed on his right shoulder.

It looked like he hadn't noticed the girl quite yet.

"Nagging old woman, kero. If I 'ad more power in me, I'd fuckin' kill 'er."[/col]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]|
W1F18Hx.png

She danced upon the water, initially unaware of the change that it was going through until she felt the looming presence over her. She turned around to watch this giant toad emerge from what she had thought was beach water, realizing only now that it had turned colors. Glowing actually. She watched the giant toad spit something out, looking like a green human... toad... mixture.

The large toad sounded like a nagging mom before she sank back into the water. Speaking of the water, it left with her, including all the moisture that was on Shigeko's clothing. Annoyingly enough this made everything around her feel hotter, after all she was just experiencing a refreshing coldness. She turned her attention to the person that seemed to have been thrown out of home, grumbling to himself. She wasn't sure if she should approach the creature, but maybe he needed someone to talk to.

"Hey, uh... are you ok?" She wasn't sure how to speak to it, like an adult speaks to a child or normally.|[/col3]​

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Nothing of note.
[/legend]

|The human wasn't the only one bothered by the lack of moisture and the heat of their surroundings. He swore that old woman chose to dump him in such a frog awful place on purpose!

Rolling the cigarette around, he croaked, finally noticing the human. "Does it look like I'm okay, girlie? Da' wife left me and took the tadpoles with her, that bint! And I 'ad to move in with me' mum, kero. Luv' 'er, me' mum but she does all sorts of things to stress me out! I swear I'll kill 'er for this," he ranted.

The green man was a fury, going up to his full height and kicking dust up everywhere. Thankfully, it didn't stick to him because of the mucus all over his body. The same probably couldn't be said about Shigeko.

"Now, I'm in a bloody, frog awful desert! Why couldn't she have brought me to a nice, wet swamp? How's a old toadie' like me gon'na make a livin' in the desert? This is cock and bull, it is!" he grumbled before squatting back down. It didn't look like he could stand straight for too long anyway, what with his odd legs.[/col]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]|
W1F18Hx.png

Shigeko listened to the frog-man's rant, somewhat feeling for the man. Somewhat only because... he didn't really look presentable, a bit of a thugish, bandit look going for him so it was quite possible he was kicked from his two homes for a reason. Still, to dump a frog in a dessert, that is quite the extreme punishment. Could the frog-man-thing survive in this area? Would he be able to get out and find water before he shriveled up?

The dust that was kicked into Shigeko's face causes her to cough profusely. Normally she'd be pissed by this, but he clearly didn't really mean to do so. Still, her clothing was ruined now so she would have to change but there was nowhere private to do so. Plus she couldn't just up an walk away, he was spat out right in front of her and she already made slight conversation with it. She would have to help it now, though she also doesn't know where to move from this area.

To make matters worse she could barely understand him. The way he spoke affirmed her of his personality, he spoke like a thug. She could understand the gist of what he is saying, but it could later cause some problems. "Well, it would probably be best to move away from the heat." She said while trying to dust most of the sand off her clothing.

She looked around and found sand. Nothing but sand. The Ocean would have been nice but that was taken away from her. Maybe if they could find a dark cave to be in for a while, though staying there the night would mean freezing everything off.

[MFT]|[/col3]​

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Nothing of note.
[/legend]

|The old toad man looked at Shigeko as if she had grown another head. As it was, those twin tails of hers looked awfully like blue frog legs growing out of her head. Just because of that, he didn't know if he could like the girl, let alone trust her.

But, then again, the human probably didn't trust him as well, especially with how he looked. This wasn't his first rodeo out in the human world. How'd you think he'd gotten such a convincing disguise to blend in with them?

"Girlie, we're in a desert. A fuckin' D E S E R T, desert, kero. No matter which way you go, there's sand and heat," he gestured to their surroundings with sharp, jerky movements. "I dun'no 'bout you, 'luv, but I'll be lookin' for the nearest civilization. Be it town or tents. People means money. And money makes this old toadie 'appy."

Turning about face, he started to frog march that way. Incidentally, the way he was walking was in the direction headed away from Shigeko. He started grumbling, crossing his arms and harrumphing with each step. Maybe he had a tickle in his throat. Or maybe, just maybe, he was trying to get the girl's attention.[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back