Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bleached [Open]

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I am a Sasaki, we are a family without Wealth, without Respect, without Power or Prestige. From the way my elders speak it seems this is the way it has always been, and they want me to respect that. We are humble, honest, and generous people. So when we give, we ask for nothing in return, why? Because the Sasaki realized long ago that shinobi will not be offered happiness in the next life. We are Soldiers, we must take lives at the command of our leaders, We must because death is all we know. So for every life my family takes, we try and save one as tribute to our gods. So that when we cross over, we can at least ask for forgiveness.

This, to me, makes little sense, as I am no longer sure I serve any God. I am angry, because we have sacrificed so much for a happiness we may not even achieve, and should we, it'd be only in the next life. My Father and my Mother died in pain and in tears. I'm angry because I know that in their lifetimes they never laughed until they couldn't breathe, or accepted a gift from a friend, or knew what it was like to believe in a twisted and warped happiness. I'm furious because I had to watch my father's face be consumed with regret, as he realized this on his deathbed. For that I am sorry, sorry for this world. Because the wrath I will reap on this land, in order to bring happiness to my kin, and shadow to my name, will cause so much heartache. But when I am finish, throughout the world, there won't be any darkness left. As I am now, I cannot even begin ascent, so I search for allies.

I'm not exactly sure why the filth of Crono is where I've started, but I suppose for my purpose it's as good a place as any. I'm stand atop an abandoned warehouse, large enough to observe this entire neighborhood. The street's pavement is broken, and the layout resembles any city: The buildings are lined up side by side, without an inch in between. Some residencies are boarded up, without much care. And the stench of the trash piled in the empty lots is overwhelming. On my way hear I encounter who knows how many groups of homeless people, sketchy men, and gang members who failed to intimidate me.

This building was only eighteen stories high, so I jumped...Free Fall.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Man should not think aloud. One does not know, whom may listen to your thoughts. Be it God? Nay, Devil perhaps? Well. One would speculate that he was the Devil, or the spawn at least. The evil which could be felt on your skin. The ends of your hairs stand on end when you look upon him. The estrange warping of the world around him, even at first glance. You won't see the man dressed like a slum dog. No, when you look upon him. All you see is the Ogre of Kumo, the Demon of Cloud. Ketsueki Satou.

How much time did he spend loitering through this place, since he ran from home? A few months to say the least, on top of the two years spent in the Mental ward for insanity claims. What joy that was. Being possessed really can be grating when you got an obnoxious Demon spewing gibberish into your ear, then your lips speak his words. Quite infuriating.

As the Satou paused, he heard words in his mind, not his own, nor the demons. But the voice of another. The giants head cocked to look as the kid was bout to take a jump of faith....or was it leap....oh look there he goes....

How fast was he falling? Would he survive the fall. Was he a suicide jumper? This would be fun to watch, even more to f@# it up! The Demon's grin grew rather wide that day. The boy would see him, or rather "It" the beast of a man, whom wore tattered cloths, looked wild and fierce, his long hair in a wavy mane as if every hair on his scalp stood on end. His body was rippled with pure muscle. The perfect beast among men. His eyes alight like red flares. He moved unlike most humans could, even just briskly walking he could flicker from sight. But those who have trained to catch the movements of other Ninja. Could see the extensive blur of darkness trailing behind him as Satou was standing right below the boy as he fell.

Looking up, he spent no mere seconds to prepare the whirlwind kicks. Shooting upwards at an alarming rate, the updraft was slowing the boys decent as the demon spun past him laughing madly."Sup?" It was fun, just to let loose a little. Maybe even startle the boy as when feet touched solid ground. He would be standing atop a kanji "Devil" Engraved into the heated ground.

Satou stood atop the warehouse now. Looking down upon Sasaki. Grinning. His black aura blotting out the sky above them. not very far mind you, but the malice was ever visible.

He spoke, even if not heard he turned around and walked down the roof to the other end and sat down. He was exhausted, the display of power was rather silly, but fun to do once in awhile. Maybe the kid was a student. The thought made him laugh aloud. it sounded like a beasts chuckle. Was he even a man anymore? Pale skin, even worse the most of Kumogakure who don't go out much. His eyes had a fearsome red glow, thin pupils, much like a cats, rather refined eyes of a monster, who's grin was fanged as well. Though he didn't have no fancy tail, horns or wings. He liked the more subtle features. Just enough to be a visual threat. Also what more, then a homeless man of massive frame spinning like a hurricane through the air. That'll mess em up! Another beasts chuckle.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry I wrote this yesterday, but apparently I didn't send it.]

Any Shinobi could survive a fall this high, if they wanted to, but I didn't. I wanted to break every bone in my body, I needed to know that shattering pain. I wanted to see the brink of death, so that I could look over the edge, and be afraid no more. I had to become stronger for my family, every value I held on to made me weaker. For those I loved, I had to rid myself of good... I had to silence my conscience, and forget my teachings. Only by completely abandoning my Humanistic nature would I achieve the level of cruelty necessary.

I was prepared for impact, prepared for the entire experience. My eyes reflected my determination, and it wasn't soon before I counted the number of feet left before I hit the pavement. But it seemed someone wanted to get in my way, a figure flashed by me, my senses, so dulled by my thoughts, were useless in his detection. It was the hairs on my arm that stood on end as he passed, which alerted me.

Almost immediately after my reaction the wind turned so violent, so fast I had to rely on my instincts to shield my face from all the debris. And that's why I couldn't follow through. Whoever summoned this gale, had activated instincts created through years of training: I naturally turned my body in the direction of the figure, and away from breeze. I filled my lungs with chakra, and air and released in a a direction that would propel me into the lower floors of the warehouse at an incredible rate. I hit the building's walls hard, leaving a dent upon impact, before I beginning running up it's side. I wasted No time, I was intrigued.

When I reached the top the sight of the man took my breath away. Nothing about him seemed human not his presence, not his eyes, nothing. I stared at him from the furthest point possible, cautious of how close I got. I needed to know, What are you?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With every step closer he took, he could feel his stomach churning. This disturbing aura around this creature was slowly sapping his strength. The creatures eyes glowed violently as it smile its gritted teeth. "A question? Interesting...Not many would just ask a question and come closer. Most would run away, thankful they survived the encounter. But seeing you're set of skills to get yourself back up here means you're not like most others." He laughed, it's laugh was like before. A monsters laugh, it was strong and even vibrating the air and roof under their feet. "It was a good question, not who but what am I? Well..." He stood, a tower over the young man before the monster. His long mane blowing in the wind like a vicious mane of the mountain lions. He crossed his arms, his chest flexing more to fill out his shirt as he stepped forward. Each step could be felt.

He stood now but a few feet, the nausea was worse. "What I am...." He grinned his aura growing above him, like the creature inside was coming out from his shadow. A behemoth that surpassed even the giants height and towered in the sky. This blackened chakra seeped down his leg and was beginning to crawl outward. This display of his control, his power.

"Hmmm" He turned and paced back a bit, giving the boy room to breath. When he approached, there was a warning that went off.

You're cornered if he gets close.

But as he stepped away there was an opening to the area. He could run or he could stay and listen.

"I am not human like you. That is for certain. Some would call me a monster, demon...yes, I guess that fits. I am a demon. An Ogre amongst men. Possessed with the fierce might of demonic power. I am a Vegabond. I came to this village. Refuge, and have been employed as a "Shinobi"...But I find that title unappealing." He chuckled, sitting back down, looking out to the mountains. Pulling out as wrapped piece of bread and a jug of soup he prepared earlier. He was having a meal.

"Care to join....and Answer as to what you are..." He gave a smirk as to play with words in a way. How human, but, such were their ways it seemed.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I didn't ask my questions out of courage, or bravery, or anything as admirable. The mere sight of this this thing was enough to force it out of me. It was a feeling in the pit of my stomach, that grew within me, at an exponential rate, I think about it now, and i know it wasn't fear-- it was far to dark to be anything as rational as fear. It shook my body, and churned my stomach... it made it difficult to breath.
My eyes began to burn, I could feel my Byakugan activating, and though I tried, I couldn't stop it. It had to be his power, doing this to me. It was dark, and strange. There were stories in my family about strength of this coldness. And how we, being as sensitive as we are to such things, would suspect to the torture of coming into contact with it. But this didn't feel like torture, it felt... good

He was speaking now, and I listened to his voice, his laugh. It was all so disturbing, and it excited me. And when it was my turn to speak, I knew the grin on my face would give away what I felt inside. It was a twisted, form of Happy. That's what I am, Just Happy. I stepped into the reach of his aura, so that my body would continue to react I'm actually not all that interested in eating, but I am curious as to what you need to take refuge from. With your power, what's out there that you need to hide from?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He breathed, actually looking up at the sky. Eating his bread. For the moment, everything vanished. The Tension disappeared. The once beastly looking man suddenly became. Smaller. His size shrunk, his one bulky clothing became baggy and showed his form to be of Medium or decent sized man. His hair was tied back and tamed. His skin was a nice golden tan even. "Hmmm....Well now. That is interesting to say." He leaned back, laying down even with the bread in his mouth, looking up at the sky nonchalantly.

"The Higher ups....Big heads of Kumo. I'm getting stronger, this body is lacking experience. And soon I'll be at the stage of facing the Demon inside of me." He sat up, arms propped by his knee's. His chest expanded, baring towards the young man. With the Byakugan. There would be the sight of a strange formation of chakra networking. Like a horrifying painting, drawn with the lines of Satou's chakra. The face of a demon, smiling. It was an intricate pattern, as it formed so deeply to even his chakra workings were being infected by Evil.

"Soon, not sure how soon is soon. But you get the gist." He wave his hands in the air to and fro. "Anyways." He took a few long gulps of his soup. "My names Satou, Ketsueki Satou." He spoke as he continued to eat.

"I came here because I like the view. Also I need to get away from the person keeping tabs on me. If you see some old bearded dude walking with a cane. Don't go near him, stay far from him. He's #!@$ing sneaky old bugger." He wiggled his finger at nothing. "Old bastard is a retired Samurai. Also he has fused his soul to his blade. Real scary....yeah....Him, I fear him a bit. Only cuz that damn blade burns like a motha Fu-" Random shoe flies towards Satou's blindside, Hitting him upside the head. He whirled about and began cussing at no one down below.

"Ooooooh he's playing this sorta game eh!" He scanned about the streets below. "Where be you, old sneaky fool?" He mumbled, completely forgetting the shinobi on the rooftop with him till he sat back in his spot. He seemed more comical now, as if the best before was just a part of Satou.

"Anyways.....what was I saying?....right...big cheese.....I'm strong, not strongest. Hopefully someday I can kill gods but. We'll see if I don't get mobbed by the village people once I go full ebil demonz!" He made the last two words sound completely odd. As if mimicking ignorant foolish people with his act. "Never fun when they start throwing pitchforks and Kunai at you're skull." He chuckled, it was more human this time. More like a common mans laugh.

The face of the demon frowned. Baring its teeth. Yet Satou seemed rather fine and normal.

The air was calm, but there was and awkward feeling. A sense of what to do. Even the demon wondered. "So what about you? Gonna tell me why you weren't bracing for that drop. You're legs looked too relaxed. You would have either shattered a bone from the jarring of the landing or snapped a muscle or two. You would have screwed up you're walking for a couple weeks." He pondered as he leaned on an open hand.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took a step back, surprised at the transformation, which didn't seem to phase the man a bit. His entire demeanor now contrary to the form that I believed, until a minute ago, to be his only form. Interesting, It's one thing to hear about people with such talents, but to actually witness it, was another thing all together. I tried my best to hid my disappointment, I was a scientist after all, and the thought of speaking with such a specimen was more fascinating than speaking to just a man. That's probably why the demon's smile, made me smile, at least I knew it wasn't gone.

I listened too him speak, and watched him move, observing his body language. As far as I could tell when the demon went dormant it took it's horror with it. This man was silly, and playful. While the demon, even without control of the body, still appeared relatively somber. This was amusing, must've made for an interesting life; To have night and day share one body. What a struggle it must've been.

At the question, all traces of a smile quickly left my face. I walked closer to edge of the building, stepped up to the ledge, and leaned over... way over.

I was hoping for exactly that. I said without turning around,When a bone is being repaired by the body, it becomes stronger only where it is healed. If I broke all my bones, every inch of me would become stronger. I need to become stronger. My Clan knows how weak I am, and it won't be long before they remove me as head. And I can't let that happen, I'm the only one with the ideals capable of bringing our family to light. My name is Tetsuya, and my Family the Sasaki. I'm sure you haven't heard of us, we're nobodies, we're nothing. And if you know about us, I wouldn't mind you laughed. They all laugh at me, at us. But despite what everyone thinks of them, my family isn't weak. My Father isn't weak, My Mother wasn't weak. It's just me, and I will make sure, I do all in my power to reveal the strength of my clan... even if it means destroying myself in the process. We won't remain a joke.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting sight. A young man ablaze with the honor of his clan. Satou wondered what it must of felt like. It really didn't concern him. But how Sasaki Tetsuya went about things didn't sit well in the demons stomach. "Well that is simply silly." He mumbled while getting up and walking to the edge of the building, standing next to Tetsuya. T he feeling was gone, suppressed. He was getting closer to controlling his Aura perfectly. "Destroying your body in an all out attempt to strengthen it will cripple you. And maybe even debilitate you. But, there is always a way to become stronger without physically wrecking yourself." He gave such a wide grin when he leaned far over the edge and was pacing along the side of the building. Chakra flowing through his feet as he clung to the surface without much problem. Slowly pacing about, casually walking to and fro.

"If you want to harm your body. I can train with you, would be nice to have a sparing partner to help me work out some kinks in my technique." His hair blew in the breeze, his eyes glowed violently as his muscle expanded a bit. His mane of hair became wild again. His grin twisted. Running up the building he flipped through the air and landed back on the roof. His aura pulsating. stretching about as he paced round the rough. Bounding in each step. Then hopping in place, wringing his neck out. Getting his body ready for what might happen next. If his offer is accepted, this place is bout to get a whole lot more interesting.

(mft)

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am the only one in my family to have the Byakugan, for generations it seemed to have disappeared, and for generations the family breathed easy. My father says those born with these eyes have two choices, to go blind and have a chance at happiness, or to see all and know only sorrow. Of course that's all nonsense, to cover the bigotry, and the family's irrational fear of power. But nonetheless, I've never been good at being happy.

His network was strange, but as I observed him as he spent his chakra, as he moved about, and as he transformed transforming... I grew confident in my familiarity. It might've been foolish of me to assume a fighting stance, and beckon. But it wasn't long before this that I was prepared to meet pavement. And to accept his invitation, all I said was, Break me.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Dark Chakra was overflowing from him, his aura grew once more in a blaze of seething malice around his ripped body. His muscle twitching and flinching, expanding and ready to burst in a violent wave of kicks and punches. His fingers forming perfect fists as he prepares his moves in his mind. "Always would like to see Hyuuga style of fighting." He spoke rather calmly and aloft as he grinned madly.

In the blink of the eye he moved with such speed his body became a blur of motions. Flickering from space to space was easy. And surely the young Tetsuya could see the movement but the strikes were far more complicated.

(Step-In Flash R2 4AP , Dragon Assault R2 4AP, Nut Buster R2 2AP= 10 AP spent)

A feinting attack, to rush in and leave a flurry of blows before pulling back, not even caring if the attack hit or not. Its what came after that mattered, the Dragon Assault was flawless in form and power. Any blows struck would be felt, his fists felt like harms. Pounding flesh and bone like it was a favorite past time. Lastly, a true giver of pain. The good old kick to the groin. Whether you're a man or women. A shot between the legs is going to be felt. And Satou has big feet, when he aims to plant his big toe high between Tetsuya's legs. A connected shot will give more then enough pain for the youthful shinobi to endure.

(Sorry for the wait, been ridiculously busy)

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

(Byakugan, 1 AP)
This man moved at the speed of thought, and all my actions were merely reactions. My eyes let me see each and every step, but my body wasn't as quick. I watched the hits land, and felt the impact moments after. I felt completely and utterly powerless, it was strange. I had no choice, so I made a run for the edge of the roof, and didn't get far before the flurry of blows came. The strength of the attack lifted me off my feet, for just a second, and I threw me in the right direction.

The building's height brought us as close to the sky as I needed to be. I drew out it's energy, pulling it into the center of my hand. Squeezing, forcing it into a small ball. And when the condensed energy began to scream for its freedom I would release. A Flash blinding and powerful. I meant to wait just a moment more before opening my hand, but when someone kicks you in the balls... all attention goes to soothing the pain. The light had covered the entire area, and I was going to take advantage of this opportunity. Ignoring the pain, I jumped off the roof, and threw myself into the first window, just a floor below.

(Voltaic Flash 2.5AP)

I could see him through the floor, clear as day. I wove the necessary signs, and called forth my beast. The Two panthers encircled me, before running for the window, and racing up the building's exterior. They would growl, and salivate. Sizing up their prey, before racing in for the kill. Bobbing, and weaving before they were close enough to pounce. Whether the attack was successful or not, didn't matter. The force behind my creations, and the power necessary to counter them would be enough to cave the roof in, and that's what I wanted.

Shielding Tempest. Protect Me my storm!!

This Jutsu had to be my favorite, the chaos of the storm surrounded me, creating an impenetrable cocoon that divided the room and me.

(Byakugan 1AP, Voltaic Flash 2.5AP, Shielding Tempest 2AP)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was more exciting then he had hopped. His chest swelled in an intake of air when he pulled off his combo and the kick took off to hide downstairs for a couple moments, while the kid ran he got himself ready a pair of jutsu of his own. Firstly he charged his fists, coursing with electrical current and dark chakra. His grin was laced with a sick obsession for combat. His eyes wide with that crazed excitement as he braced for the damage ahead.
(Thunder Fist 1 AP M)

As the boy came back up he attacked with his monster he brought into the realm of living, and if he brought them here. They were tangible, he could destroy them. And that kept the smile on Satou's face. He laughed madly as he made seals. touching the ground as he sends a network of currents through the ceiling of the building. Of course the beasts leaped upon him, Punching and kicking them away after flailing them about. Getting a of cuts and bites along his body. Be he showed little to no care for damage done to him.
(Electroshock 1.5 AP M)

He had to take out those creatures and seeing as he sent a nice little gift already he might as well use something a bit more stronger to punch a hole through that nifty protection Tetsuya summoned up. With that said Satou quickly used a massive Gigavolt cannon blast strait at the young shinobi. The blast would surely hit? He didn't look ahead as assault continued.
(Gigavolt Cannon 3 AP M)

His hands sparked madly as he summoned the chirping of a thousand birds. His grin alight in the glow of the sparks around his hand. Rushing forward as he stabbed with his hand. Chidori, the screams of the lightning swiping at Tetsuya's shield aiming to pierce through and strike him.
(Chidori 3 AP M)

But the trick was to use Chidori as a diversion to get closer to punch the ground right below Tetsuya and using Sinkhole Fist.
(Sinkhole Fist 1.5 AP M)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back