Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blessed is the Meager [Open - Anyone can join]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
mizushima_zpshas6g51w.gif

Mizushima Nanami

HP: 42000/24895 - 29 - 225 + 4700 - 29 - 225 - 113 - 113 - 93 - 113 - 113 - 2089 = 26453
CP: 36000/27834 - [135] - [1224] + [1080] - 1624 - 3000 - 6875 = 16056
AP: 10.5 - 3 - 3 - 4.5 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items: Nothing
-Senbon Coating
-Fractured Arm
-Sprained Leg|
Round 3
17a8ld.gif
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: Moderate [+1]
Lighting: Dark [+2]​
0.00s: Sparrow drops Tristan and Isolde
0.48s: Sparrow equips Aquarius
1.21s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • SNEAK ATTACK! -- MISS
1.93s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • 25% Partial -- 29 damage
2.65s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • CRIT! -- 225 damage
    Nanami has a sprained arm
2.86s: Nanami uses Angelic Blessing
  • Nanami heals 4700 HP! Sprained Head disappears
3.38s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • 25% Partial -- 29 damage
4.10s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • CRIT! -- 225 damage
4.82s: Sparrow does a Called Shot to Nanami's arm
  • HIT! 113 damage
5.71s: Nanami uses Rasengan!
  • Sparrow Flash Counters!
    Called Shot to Nanami's arm! -- HIT! 113 dmg -- Nanami's arm is Fractured
    Called Shot to Nanami's leg! -- MISS
    Called Shot to Nanami's leg! -- SNEAK ATTACK!!! 75% Partial! 93 dmg
    Called Shot to Nanami's leg! -- HIT! 113 dmg
    Called Shot to Nanami's leg! -- HIT! 113 dmg -- Nanami's leg is sprained
    Called Shot to Nanami's leg! -- MISS
8.36s: Sparrow uses Glacial Shot on Nanami
  • 75% Partial! 2089 dmg
10.00s: Nanami fuses Perfected Rasengan with Silver Flash!
  • HIT! Carved! -- 7796 dmg
|
2qxx66d.gif

Tsukino Nanami
"Sparrow"

HP: 42000/35891 - 6875 = 29016
CP: 33000/19770 - [615] - 2500 - 2065 = 14590
AP: 10.37 - 0.5 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 2.5 - 2.75 = 0.12
AP Next Round: 10.12
Visible Items:
-Aquarius
-Defensive Stance
-Duelist: Target Nanami
-Combat Instict: Target Nanami[/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]
Black Sword and Bright Shield[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]I'll leave this one to you guys.
It's hard to write up an RP for myself and then for this mod.. lol.[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 3
Note to Mizushima Nanami:
Note to Tsukino Nanami:
-Some of your actions couldn't be finished due to your conditional.
Changes:[/legend]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Pestilence looked up with empty eyes even as Famine made to grab her by the head, bashing it over and over again at the wall behind her.

The experiments were done and the five... four of them seemed to retreat into themselves. All but Famine who's anger and rage was vicious. His pain, his hunger, made him lust for blood. And Pestilence made no move to stop him, unfeeling, as her wounds knitted on their own. Wounds sealed, skin stitched, bones grew again whatever damage was dealt. War looked like he wanted to stop Famine but his body lay heavy on the other side of their shared cell. The Deaths did not care, could not care.

tumblr_n7ipu78pkM1sa14m3o1_500.gif

It must have been the head trauma.

The doctor refused to give up in the seemingly one sided battle. The older woman was more physically damaged than the other Nanami. Truly, she was doing her fair share in the fight as well. It was only because Sparrow was certainly better at hiding her wounds that it looked like she was beating on the poor small town doctor.

Nanami's body lied there, taking the abuse.

But as pain shot through her arm, she let out a strangled scream and sat up. Her head wound healed on its own, even as blood matted her hair. She broke off the arrow in her arm and finally focused. As much as she could anyway. Brown eyes stared at her opponent, flickering in and out of focus. She did her best, although she did not how to, to channel all the pain she felt and threw a Rasengan. However, it missed and the salvo of arrows continued.

You'd think she'd give up by now. But maybe she was just stubborn. It was a stupid sort of stubbornness now. There was no point to this. Yet she wanted to push on. "I-It wouldn't be much of a test of strength if you didn't push me to my limit now, would it?" she heaved, her body protesting. "Besides... I've still got some fight left in me."

She tried again, creating a Perfect Rasengan this time... with a nasty surprise to go with it.
|</FONTFACE>[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Right-o.
[/legend]<FONTFACE fontface="monospace">[/col]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 9: Gates of Hell<B>Act 4: The Fallen Tower of Babylon
Holding her bow firmly in her hand, Sparrow looked over Nanami for a brief moment and couldn't help but laugh. She looked much like Naikishin did in their spar, with arrows sticking out of him like a porcupine. The woman burst out in laughter for a moment, wiping away a tear from her dirt and blood-caked face. She shakes her head to regain her composure. She has already witnessed the woman's ability to cure wounds thoroughly, so this gave her hope that Nanami would be a viable candidate in the Liberation of Fire Country. This confirmed her belief that a good healer was necessary in her endeavor. Raising her bow up once again to take aim, Sparrow shouted out. "Well, we should call it quits here soon, so none of us get too hurt, yeah?" she mentioned.

Though it pains her to do so as battling makes her feel truly alive. She hasn't had the joy of helping too many people right now, so her attitude will change as soon as she sees the faces of the people's smiles as their oppressors are pushed back, giving the lands of Fire Country back to the people and out of the Samurai's clutches. She intentionally held herself back and felt that the doctor most likely did as well. Yes, the doctor did a good job with her seemingly meager power, which actually rivaled her own abilities. Strange how two support-roles could go neck to neck against one another. She had the capacity to heal herself while Sparrow had the ability to absorb hits a bit better than the doctor could.

Sparrow pulled the arrow back and twisted the arrow, increasing the tension and rotation of the projectile and lets an arrow fly.

[stuff uh.. sent?]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
mizushima_zpshas6g51w.gif

Mizushima Nanami

HP: 42000/26453 - 395 + 1624 - 1103 = 26579
CP: 36000/16056- [135] - [1224] + [1080] - 720 - 1624 - 240 - 496 - 88 = 12609
AP: 10 - 2.5 - 3 - 1.5 - 2 - 1 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items: Nothing
-Senbon Coating
-Water Whip
-Sprained Leg|
Round 4
17a8ld.gif
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: Moderate [+1]
Lighting: Dark [+2]​
2.50s: Nanami summons a Re-Inforced Wall
  • Wall has 2250 HP
2.72s: Sparrow uses Terra Firma Shot!
  • Sneak Attack!
    Strikes the wall, destroying it
    Leftover Damage deals 25% Partial to Nanami -- 395 damage
3.71s: Sparrow attempts to go into stealth
  • Nanami is aware
5.50s: Nanami uses another Angelic Blessing.
  • +4700 HP
    Fractured Arms cleared
7.00s: Nanami uses Water Whip
  • Water Whip snares Sparrows Arm! Treated as if Fractured.
    Deals 844 damage to Sparrow
7.79s: Sparrow creates a jutsu out of Destruction Power Shot and Voltaic Shot
  • MISS
9.00s: Nanami uses Steel Slam
  • Miss
|
2qxx66d.gif

Tsukino Nanami
"Sparrow"

HP: 42000/29016 - 844 = 28172
CP: 33000/14590 - [615] - 1815 - 4758 - 400 = 7002
AP: 10.12 - 2.75 - 1 - 4.13 - 1.75 = 0.49
AP Next Round: 10.49
Visible Items:
-Aquarius
-Defensive Stance
-Duelist: Target Nanami
-Combat Instict: Target Nanami
-Arm Snared [Treated as if Fractured][/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]
Black Sword and Bright Shield[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"][/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 4
Note to Mizushima Nanami:
Note to Tsukino Nanami:
Changes:[/legend]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Still got some fight left in me, she said.

She wish she hadn't. Now, she just looks like a fool who doesn't know to quit when she's ahead. Her tactics were growing desperate, adrenaline and cortisol levels going to all new highs. It kicked the fight or flight response in her. Flight wasn't always the coward's way out, however, if it was the smart choice.

The doctor tried to call for a ceasefire. But when she saw an arrow headed straight towards her head, she had to summon a reinforced steel wall to protect herself. "Ha- Hey!" It still managed to break the defence and nick her however, tearing at her sleeve. She healed herself again, even as the other Nanami tried to hide from her. And, like a mother trying to pull a child's ear, she pulled out a water whip to latch around the girl's arm. This only caused retaliation, on both their parts, both missing entirely.

It looked like they were both running out of steam soon.

"Enough," she spoke, tone clipped. Her breathing was ragged and it looked like the concussion, with how shoddily chakra had healed it, was taking its toll on her. "I... I think that's enough. Goodness, I've never been so winded in my entire life."
  • Stopping there as discussed in Skype.

Lame post is lame.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A whip had surrounded her left hand, making aiming difficult. Tugging her arm firmly, she broke away from the liquidy whip and grabbed a firm hold of her bow and aimed it towards the doctor. However, the doctor mentioned something about stopping the fight. A little curl of the lip tugged at her for a moment before lowering her weapon down to her side. She released the tension on the bow-string to preserve her arrow, re-threading it into her quiver and put away her bow.

"Looks like you need to do some more working out, Doc," she mentioned with a slight chuckle. Once the adrenaline finished pumping through her veins, her body was absolutely wracked with pain. Taking a step back, stumbling a bit, she reached for her forehead and tried to regain her bearings. "I guess you aren't the only one," she mentioned. Perhaps her time in the orphanage made her soft and weak when it comes to battling. This would have been a snap if she unlocked all restraints, but for a friendly battle, it wasn't something that was absolutely necessary.

"You're super annoying to fight with, you know that, Doc?" she said as she took a seat where she was and looked around for a moment. Taking a deep breath inward, the woman sighed out of relief. She didn't realize this goofy woman had that much pent-up power built inside of her. No matter how much she attempted to cripple her, she always got back up and kept going. How annoying.

Suddenly, a hand came up from the earth between the two. The hand was holding the bottle of snake-oil that was left behind earlier. Another hand pushed through the earth with another bottle of the snake oil. A head bust through the dirt and looked at the women. It was a strange sight to behold, two arms holding bottles and a face-less head poking out of the dirt. Suddenly, a third arm appeared directly in front of the doctor with a bottle in hand. This confused Sparrow as she only remembered the man having 2 arms.

"Snake oil, ladies? After a hard battle, snake-oil can cure you of all wound and revitalize you back to a more vigorous state. Especially if you plan on kissing and making up later," the man said without flinching, popping his head down below the ground just in case the women plan on knocking his block off. With that, the man disappeared back in the dirt, leaving behind 3 bottles of the snake oil. God is that stuff annoying and starting to fill up their inventory.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Safe and sound, she lied back on the ground, breathing heavily. "If that's a jab about how fat I am, I'll make sure that everything you eat will taste like castor oil for a month, kid," the doctor grinned. "But that's the first time anybody told me I'm annoying to fight. But... then again, I don't fight much. Unless you could include the occasional verbal span." Then, yeah, she's been called a stubborn, hard headed, know it all.

Spreading her arms out to the side, she turned her head until her cheek pressed against the dirt. Looking at the damage she had caused in their fight, she would probably have a lot to apologize for. And a lot of explanations, just to assure them that she wasn't one of the terrorists, Cabal. And maybe community service to help out here too.

This was all a huge pain.

She touched the medical seal on her person, letting its green glow wash over her and repair any and all the damage that had been done during the fight. They were all shallow, at best, nothing life threatening. At the most, she would have to drink pain killers and some antibiotics later, not fully trusting shinobi medical techniques.

All her efforts were put into ignoring the snake oil merchant when he popped up again, however. She tuned out his voice, letting white static wash over her. Because if she heard one more fraudulent claim about how snake oil could heal anything from that grifter, she wouldn't feel at all sorry for putting him in a hospital. And being the doctor to treat him to boot. Wherein she would make sure that he was very, very uncomfortable during his stay.
  • giphy.gif

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Picking up a bottle of the snake-oil, Nanami looked it over. She tilted the bottle a bit to look at it's viscosity and consistency. It looked a bit like maple syrup and was almost as thick. She held the bottle in her hand before turning to look towards Nanami and laughed a bit. "No, it wasn't a hit on your weight," she replied. Though, she was bewildered at the woman calling herself fat. She couldn't tell. Certainly the sweater worn by the glassed-doctor probably hid some of it, but it wasn't obvious or apparent to her in the slightest. Placing the snake-oil back on the ground, the woman cleared her throat and looked around. Her mind wiped clean of the misery and sadness she felt upon entering the ruin by something as simple as a fight.

Could it be that the woman loved battling? Perhaps on a subconscious level, the woman yearned for combat. Combat generally leads to death and destruction, as evident in the washing away of some of the ruins by Mizushima Nanami's wave (no pun intended), but why is it that something so devastating could make one that wants to be a hero feel alive? The possible answer is because of the brain-washing received while being an operative under SCAR. Project Beowulf made her yearn for battle and due to the intense indoctrination the longing became embedded/ingrained into her psyche. The fact that she wants peace as well as war clash with one another.

Looking over the glassed woman, she clears her throat and asked a simple girl-to-girl question. "You don't happen to have any spare underwear do you?" she asked a bit, having 'gone commando' for the last couple months after the man named Naikishin bled all over her clothing (which also seeped through to her underwear). She had to get rid of the underwear, which in hindsight was a stupid idea because it could have been washed out, for no good reason other than a crunch in time and the need to be elsewhere. Looking over the woman a bit more, she sighed. The girl's dimensions were far bigger than hers. Her chest and hips were much larger than Sparrow's, being a woman of rather lithe build. What a woman wouldn't do for a Fortune Rune right now.

"About this place, do you mind showing me where it's at? I think I could use a shower and a spare change of clothes," the woman stated before thinking for a moment. "Actually! Do you want to go take a bath?" she asked as she jumped up and walked up to the doctor, pleading in a very 'girl-like' manner. Eyes glimmering as she plead for this. She hasn't had the opportunity to do girly things in the past, so a part of her wants to make up for it in some fashion.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]She just wanted to rest here for a while. Clear her head of the adrenaline. Catch her breath. It was peaceful here, anyhow, no matter what it had just been mere moments ago and what it was when disaster struck this village. Such relaxing thoughts were disrupted though at what was anything but a 'simple girl to girl question'.

The doctor sat up with a "What?" from her lips as she stared incredulously at the girl. "Do you even know how utterly unhygienic that is? No matter how well they're cleaned, underthings are very, very personal, delicate things! What sort of ignorant, buffoons go around sharing underwear? Not going into all the disease you could pass around just by doing it, it's wholly unethical! Barbaric!" she ranted, losing any and all form of tact or bedside manner.

"Even freshly laundered underwear has the trace chances of transmitting STDs! Worst still if they weren't laundered, of course. You could get Chlamydia, which is a bacteria, you know? Bacterium Chlamydia Trachomatis. It's really pesky and it infects the woman's cervix and the urethra and rectum of both genders. Say someone who unknowingly, or otherwise, with Chlamydia lends you their poorly washed underwear, you'd have to touch it with your hands. You could easily acquire the bacterium through your damp eye tissue if you so much as rub your eyes or through your urethra."

"Another thing to worry about is genital herpes, genital warts, genital sorts! It's all sorts of disgusting. Discharge, blood and what not, when people itch and scratch and the substance practically clings to the fibre of underwear. These things are crawling with all sorts of viruses, packed full and exuding them, especially with cotton ones. Gonorrhea just about falls along the same lines too."

"Oh! Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C! Contraction is very much the same, fluids and what not. Bodily fluids. And incurring any of them would cause heavy liver damage and they aren't curable. At all. Yet. You're pretty much as good as dead in this day and age unless somebody finds a cure. There's also Syphillis and-"

She cut herself short, realizing how much and how long she'd been going on with her medical spiel. "To make a long story short, you're better off going commando. Or buying your own underwear. The good sort are expensive though, considering our misogynistic society. It's a thousand yen per knickers and two thousand yen per brassiere. If you don't quite have the funds, it's two thousand yen for a pack of twelve disposable undies. Just do not, do not, lend or borrow underwear to save money or whatever other excuse comes up in your head," she mutters, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Who thinks girls share underwear anyway? That must be some sort of disgusting male hormonal fantasy."

The woman gave the girl a flat look and crossed her arms too, at the second question. Something was starting to really come off about this girl. And it wasn't the battle lust too. That was a dime a dozen amongst shinobi, no matter the cause. "Oh yes, we'll have a sleep over, paint each other's toenails pink and have a pillow fight in our underwear too," she replied sarcastically. It wasn't lesbianism too. There was nothing wrong about that. She had the utmost respect for the LGBTQA community, considering she was considered a part of it as well. No. But the 'simple girl to girl question' and the 'pleading in a very girl like manner', the 'desire to do girly things' bothered her.

"I think we should part ways for now," she spoke up formally, after a beat of silence. "As we've not signed any formal contract about this Leaf Liberation plan of yours, I must prepare one. And think about whether or not I'm going through with it too. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment when I agreed to it a few moments ago. As you must realize, this is a great undertaking: a few shinobi against an entire nation. I must not take it lightly, adventure and altruism aside."

Pushing her glasses up with a grimace, she turned and made to leave, hoping the other Nanami would not stop her from doing so. "Have a good day, Tsukino-san."
  • what_zpslef9hz9g.gif

Topic Left Unless Stopped

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A sigh came from Sparrow as she heard the doctor go on a rant. Yeah yeah, sharing underwear is a bad thing. It looks like Sparrow will continue to live without underwear. She needs money in order to buy new underwear. It's gotten to the point where she's going to have to go hunting and scavenging for food and water. Turning her eyes towards the doctor, she bowed her head in defeat with an audible groan. "Yes, I get it, Doc. Sharing isn't always caring," she said in a sarcastic tone. Dusting off her clothes, the woman moved her arms behind her back, clasped her fingers together and pulled up on her clasped hand -- pushing up her chest to stretch her pectorals and shoulders simultaneously.

The adrenaline finally left her body, causing her to grow ever-so weary. "Yeah yeah yeah," she said before the doctor began to leave. Turning her eyes back towards the make-shift grave, the woman shakes her head. Walking in front of the shallow grave, the woman sat upon her knees before offering a prayer to the person who now lives in that hole. If what that strange face-less man said was true, then the woman was with child which only intensified the somberness of her untimely death. It's a strange question as to why humans continue to do this to one another.

Gods...
Humans...
Monsters...

They're all the same.. The woman stood up on her own power before turning towards the village. She just realized that she didn't get the location of the academy. Crap. Guess she'll have to ask around for it's location.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back