Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood and Sacrifice (contract search)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dumb luck. That was what Ziren was betting this whole thing on was dumb luck. He himself couldn't believe it for a second. As he had slipped the herb into the Chimera's jaws, it was ready to swipe and probably kill him. But then it stopped, and retreated back, disappearing into the foliage.

He then turned his attention to the scientist. The man was not willing to talk at all. Well, except to mock. The Chigokai walked over and kneeled down in front of the weakened man. He doesn't know how intimidating he can be with only boxers on, but here goes nothing.

In a calm, but almost dangerous voice, Ziren said, "I am a Chigokai. You know what that means? I can control blood. My clan is known for their sinister ways. I can make your blood boil, cook you from the inside out. I can force your blood out of you and forge it into a weapon that I can then use to kill you with it. Or I can simply make your blood stop. The average person can live only twenty seconds with no blood flow. And in those twenty seconds, it can be very brutal torture. The main vitals of the body shut off, the heart, the brain. But in your condition, I suspect you won't even last ten seconds."

He then looked over at the Amaterasu fire. It was still raging. Ziren attempts to pick the scientist up to his feet and try and make him look at the black flames. Whether he succeeds or not, Ziren then says, "Or... I can simply push your ugly face into the fire over there. Who knows, you might actually look better afterwards." All this was bluff, as he won't get on the same level as this man. But if push comes to shove, Ziren will make this man pay for what he has done.

"So you will answer Deku's questions, along with was it you that killed the hermit. And if you fail to answer those questions, my next set of questions will be would you like to have your insides cooked, your body slowly shutting down in the most painful way, or be thrown in the black flames that you have made." Ziren waited for the man's answer. Would he catch on to the bluff? Or was Ziren convincing enough?

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Ziren shared his string of threats, the scientist, at this point, was shaking in his boots. As a man of knowledge, he was aware what the Chigokai were capable of. They were monsters and dying by having his blood drained out sounded like the worst way to go out. Crying out with snot running down his nose, the scientist yielded to the shinobi and his plant friend. “Fine,”</B><i></i> he exclaimed as tears strolled down his face, “I’ll tell you everything! Just, please, don’t hurt me!”<i></i> And thus began the man’s supposed sob story.

*cue dramatic music*

“It all started when I was a young lad,”<i></i> sniffling, he continued his spiel. Deku rolled his eyes. <B>“When I was young… I didn’t have many friends. I was an intellectual, so many kids my age were quite cruel to me. Anyway, one day I ventured into the forest and discovered the talking plant creatures. They were so kind… so warm. Excited about my discovery, I ran into my village and told them what I saw. They mocked me, scoffed at me! I was the laughing stock amongst my peers. When I returned to the forest, the plant creatures were gone. They left me…” The man furrowed his brow. He was clearly upset. “So as I aged, I devoted myself to studying the legends around these plant creatures in hopes to find them. I ran several tests, but most failed. Why wouldn’t they appear? Then it dawned on me – if I can’t make them show up through good will, then I would do it by force. So that’s what I did.” The man cracked a mad smile. He continued his convoluted tale. “I created a beast infused with shinobi capabilities. Black fires… Amaterasu, they call it? If I caused enough destruction, perhaps the children of the forest would finally show their face to me again. They did! HE did.” He began to cackle madly. Deku cringed. “Once l started to raise suspicion, I pinned it on the hermit that lived in the swamp. When he, himself, caught on to me… I ended him. But all of it was worth it… beautiful creature!” He reached his hand out to the small wooden sprite. Deku slapped it away. “Come back with me… we’ll show them I’m not crazy!”

“No,” retorted the tiny plant. “You’ve damaged our forest, endangered my people, and even involved Ziren in your madness. We cannot forgive you. However, since my friend here is the one that caught you, I’ll let him decide what to do with you. If he wishes you to be imprisoned, then so be it. If he suggests a different route…” Deku faced the flames. They black flames began to fade, but still crackled brightly. At this point, the scientist’s fate was in Ziren’s hands. What would he do?

After that was dealt with, Deku instructed Ziren to follow him. If the young Chigokai agreed, he would lead him to a giant tree in the forest that opened itself into a path. The path led to a realm that felt very different than the one of man. Exotic plants decorated the trail the duo traveled down, but something was different about them. They were alive. Finally reaching an old tree, the tree opened its eyes and began to glow an otherworldly light. It stretched out its long, branched limbs and spoke. “Who is this, Deku-kun?” Little Deku stepped forward to the giant tree and explained all that happened. At the end, the giant tree, identified as Kodama, began to hum as he mused. He reached a decision.

“Young Ziren of the Chigokai clan, thank you for helping Deku defeat the man who threatened our forest and people. While you seem foolish and most likely are, you are also courageous and possess integrity. Above all, your instincts were to protect when there was nothing in it for you. For that, I provide you this seed.” The ancient tree handed Ziren a small, plain looking seed. He continued. “Plant it, water it, and watch it grow before your very eyes.” Ziren was then prompted to an empty patch of land near the group. If and once he planted the seed, the ground would rumble as it immediately grew out and revealed itself to be a tree that towered over all other plantlife in the area. On the tree were named carved onto it. Kodama continued. “Etch your name into the Ancient Oak and my people will be with you always. It is a contract that binds us to you and vice versa. It is your choice to accept, but you are more than deserving, Ziren.”

If Ziren signed, the ritual would be complete. The head of the Plant contracts would shine a bright light at the base of his trunk as Deku waved goodbye. The light would be nearly blinding, and once Ziren regained sight he’d be back in the forest and out of the Plant contract realm. This concluded Ziren’s plant contract adventure!

[OOC: Congrats, Ziren! On behalf of the Contract Team and I, we would like to offer you the Plant Contract based off the hard work and creativity you’ve shown in this thread. Do you accept? Please RP your exit post and this thread will be complete! Also, thanks for the fun RP and the patience you’ve shown ^^ until next time!]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what the mad scientist had said. He put on his head set and tapped, this time, it worked. "Yes? Send an ANBU operative to these coordinates, apprehension of a dangerous subject, will leave his fate in your hands. Do what you want with him."

As a masked figure appeared a few minutes later, it collected the scientist, but not before knocking him out. And just like that, the two were gone. Once that was done and over with, Deku wanted Ziren to follow him. He did, and as they walked, the scene seemed to change, it felt... Different. Plants he has never seen before bloomed and blossomed.

And then they finally came across a tree. It was old, and it opened up its eyes. With all of the exhaustion, Ziren couldn't even be surprised, what with all that has happened. Deku then explained everything to the elder tree.

After that, the ancient tree thanked Ziren, all the while calling him both foolish and courageous at the same time. That was when Ziren remembered he still only has boxers on. His face went kind of red. Only because of embarrassment. But then he was handed a seed, and he was told to plant it into the ground.

Where there was an empty patch of land, he planted the seed there and made it rain, for just a few seconds. And right before his eyes, it grew and shot straight up to the skies. He took a kunai that was on the ground and wrote his name down into the wood.

Once that was done, he turned around to see Deku and the elder tree. Bright light came from the trunk, and he seen Deku wave goodbye. He guessed this was it. Goodbye. The blue haired shinobi waved back, as the light blinded his eyes. Once he could see again, he was back in the forest. The normal forest, not of a different realm. With that done and over with, Ziren headed back to the village. He gave one last glance back at the forest, before going back through the gates.

(Ooc: Thanks! I accept! And it was awesome to rp with you!✌️)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back