Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Blood in the Bones or the Hearts in the Trees? (Aria)

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha stood upon the head of one the the famous statues known to many as the Valley of the End. Such a place held deep connections to the history of not just Leaf Village, but to Fire Country as a whole. She had learned of Keni getting this initiation treatment before he pulled that stunt on her. She gritted her teeth at the thought. She, of her own intuition would continue this "initiation", on. But this will be different. The last two were fully on the fight between powers, with the smaller one getting snuffed out shortly thereafter.

From the Kaguya's understanding, Aria has just about the same experience as her, a more of an even footing type of fight. So the girl will have to push herself even more with her battle iq to see if the Senju can keep up with her. She knows that will be her only advantage, one that gave Keniwa, a much stronger opponent, a run for his money.

A letter was sent. The girl would know where to look even though only four words were written on it. Valley of the End. If Aria knew much of the history of the place, Mitsuha would guess that the senju will be here shortly.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The only warning Mitsuha would get of Aria's arriving would be the explosion of dust bellowing up from the second statues head as Aria slammed into the stature with great force shrouding herself within the dust as the ground cratered beneath her. After a moment two glowing red eyes would appear within the smokescreen shining out at Mitsuha as bloodlust began to pour out from where Aria stood. The dust settled revealing Aria standing across from the river on the other statues head, her features twisted into a vile mask of vicious glee as she stared at Mitsuha with barely contained excitement. Slowly an armoured hand rose up to reveal the letter clasped tightly within it's grip which simply said The Valley of The End. Even Aria would know the connotations of this valley as it was where some of the greatest battles that had ever existed had been held and what made it better was that it was Mitsuha that had challenged her.

The quite little wall flower had blossomed into something new and that had intrigued Aria greatly so to finally get the chance to fight the girl was one that Aria wasn't going to miss as golden chakra started to suffuse her form and she leaned back to proclaim a challenge to the white haired girl. "You wanted to fight!!! Bring it on!!!" Screaming like a wild beast Aria blasted forward from her spot to clash with the girl whether she would ready or not.

[Requesting B-Mod]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements (subject to Change):
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guesswork/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives:I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you! And I do mean all passives, even things from your abilities or CA/BL that you may not think is important
    • An Example:
      • +6 DC ( +3 from Passive #1, +2 from Passive #2, and +1 from Passive #3), +2 Dodge (From Style #1)
      • Genjutsu inflict XYZ from Passive #4
      • Taijutsu are considered XYZ from Passive #5 and have XYZ from Passive #6
      • Ninjutsu are unaffected by any passives
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (@The_Tea_Witch!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have Discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 was written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 72 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
    • Rounds may take up to 7 days for me to post due to the process of Modding and real life obligations taking priority

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Senju Aria
Kaguya Mitsuha
1691243745305.pngMax HP: 16,800
Max CP: 13,400
Initial NE: 2,010
Max AP: 10 -4 (2.5+1+0.5) -0.5 -2.25 -2 -1.5 = 1.25. 11 AP next round!
Current HP: 16,800
Current CP: 13,400
Current NE: 2,010
AP Next Round: 10
1691243710904.pngMax HP: 16,800
Max CP: 13,260
Max AP: 10
Current HP: 16,800 -100 -168
Temp HP: 0 +125
Current CP: 13,260
AP Next Round: 10
-0.5 -0.5 -2.25 -2 -2.25 -0.75 -1.25 = 0.5. 10.5 AP next round!
1691244802178.png
Clone(s)
  • HP: 3,360
  • CP: 2,680
1691244934427.png
Summon(s)
  • HP​
  • CP​
1691245051695.png
Creation(s)
  • HP
  • CP
1691244802178.png
Clone(s)
  • HP: 751
  • CP: 751
  • AP: 2.5 -0.75 -0.75 = 1.75. 3.5 AP Next Round!

1691244934427.png
Summon(s)
  • HP​
  • CP​
1691245051695.png
Creation(s)
  • HP
  • CP
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Melee
Ranged
Stealth
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Melee
Ranged
Stealth
  • +10
  • +11
  • +11
  • +12
  • +8
  • +10
  • +12
  • +11
  • +8
  • +8
  • +9
  • +11
  • +10
  • +11
  • +14
  • +11
  • +14
  • +11
  • +7
  • +8
Maintained Buffs
Maintained Debuffs
Maintained Buffs
Maintained Debuffs
Rank 1 Bleeding (1% Bleeding)

Aria's Actions
Mitsuha's Actions
3.75 Seconds Aria casts Expanded Wooden Clone!
  • Tries to vanish from sight!
4.25 Seconds Aria equips Lost Paradise

4.75 Seconds Aria's heart starts pounding!
  • +10% Chance for sneak attacks!
6.75 Seconds Aria summons Yousai
  • Aria enters Sage Mode!
    • 25% CP becomes NE
8.5 Seconds Aria uses Natural Conversion!
  • 15% of CP becomes NE
0.00 Seconds Mitsuha performs a hidden action!

0.50 Seconds Mitsuha's body is covered in an elegant exoskeleton!
  • -100HP
1.00 Second Mitsuha takes the stance known far and wide as the Ballet of Bones Style! She is ready to fight!
  • Tries to vanish from sight!

3.25 Seconds Mitsuha cuts her flesh to make a bleeding sacrifice to summon Crush!
  • -1% or -168 HP from Bleeding Damage

5.25 Seconds Mitsuha casts Elemental Clones! There are now 4 Mitsuha on the field and Aria doesn't know who is who!
  • -625 CP, 20% becomes Temp HP or +125 Temp HP from Rapid Healing
7.50 Seconds Mitsuha uses Pressure Thruster at Aria!
  • -680 CP, 20% becomes Temp HP or +xTemp HP from Rapid Healing
7.52 Seconds Crush uses Coagulation on Mitsuha

8.25 Seconds Mitsuha uses Multi Impale at Aria
  • -80 CP, 20% becomes Temp HP or +x Temp HP from Rapid Healing
8.25 Seconds Mitsuha or is it a Clone Makes a Basic Strike at Aria!

9.50 Seconds Mitsuha uses 4-Hit Combo at Aria
  • -215 CP, 20% becomes Temp HP or +x Temp HP from Rapid Healing
Aria's Notes
Mitsuha's Notes
Aria ran out of time to perform last action!Crush ran out of Time after the 1st Action
Clones ran out of time after their 1st Actions
I assume since "Non-Elemental" is not an option you are using "No Element" for the Elementa Clones

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back