Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blowing Off Steam[Private: PM to join]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
1490eja.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
With the sudden events through cloud, Junko wasn't exactly himself. With the loss of his sensei, his heart seemed as cold as ice. Is eyes matched those of a killer that thirsted for blood. It was something else, but Junko kept at his work in honor of his Sensei. The love he had for that man was ridiculous. Tears had finally fell from the boys eyes after a "good" day of work.

"Keiji, you could've helped. Kitsune, you could've helped. Did you really cover it all up? The people that I work with! in the village I'm suppose to protect! What is justice and loyalty in this village? Junko thought as his temper began to rise. On his knees with his forehead touching the grounds of Shinbatsus path. His hands were bloody from gripping his katana so tight and his knuckles oozed blood as well from punching various objects.

Looking at his hands, Blood was splattered through Junkos mind as he could see the bodies from the autopsy. Shaking his head and pounding the ground, only a few words came to mind. "It's the shinobi world." Junko said under his breath. Soon, Junko managed to crack a smirk at the sound of thunder. Dark puffy clouds covered the sky as water droplets fell at a slow rate. "You went out with a fight though. That's just like you bone head. A Battle that would surely go down in the history books. Staying true to the village, even when those around us don't." Junko said as he lifted to his feet.

"I believe my sensei died doing just what he wanted. Going back to our roots with a thrive and passion for battle." Junko thought grabbing his blade as his hands trembled. "Peace. That's what we wanted sensei." Junko said shaking his head. "and I'm damn sure going to get it." Junko said.

What did the young one need? Something to blow off his last bit of steam as a stress reliever. Oh, and what would that be? A nice spar. A good one, Just like he use to have with his sensei. In fact, his spar would be as a tribute to his sensei. Win or lose.

Meanwhile, Karin stood approximately 2000 meters away with an umbrella with her byakugan activated. She noticed as Junko's destructive ass once again left the training grounds in shambles. Watching over Junko, she felt a sense of sadness for his loss and knew he wanted to deal with it in his own way. She had asked him to take off work and to try to sleep, but from her observations it wasn't happening no time soon.

[Topic Entered/Created]
[Dnpc Entered: Karin]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Happening to be in the area at the time, Hito had made his way back to his favorite area in the village - the Colosseum. Eyeing a couple who was also in the area, Hito smiled as the rain began to pour, slow drops at first. He loved the rain. He could contain his inner demon; his inner rage and thirst for blood. As he walked, Hito came upon a solemn man. Giving him a quick look-over from the distance Hito was at, it seemed that something had happened.

Not sure what, Hito made his way over to the other, remaining quiet and calm. As he stepped forward, each step he took, his vision of what was going on cleared.

Blood on his hands. Weapon drawn? No. Assessment? Brawl or mental breakdown resulting in a raged attack on something. Why? Hito stepped further, closing in the distance. His ANBU mask on, he arrived exactly in front of the other, looking down at their hands. The other was also looking at their hands at this time, giving Hito time to make another quick assessment.

Blood deficiency in the phalanges. Spread elsewhere in the body. Seems due to tightness of grip, or low body temperature. The rain? No. Another reason. Grip, most likely. Blood on the knuckles. Bruised. Probable cause? Brawl or enraged reaction, resulting in dealing damage to self and inanimate object?

Hito looked up to the other, his blank mask concealing his look of wonder to the other.

He carrying his usual sword on his back, along with the ANBU sword strapped to his lower back, hilt to the left for easy, fast unsheathing. He wore the standard ANBU gear, covered by his black combat robe. Over his combat robe, he wore a white robe, that had had the torso part wrapped around his waist, the rest worn normally. His hair was drawn back, slicked down by the rain, sticking to his neck.

He gave no words, no sounds, nothing to the other. He just seemed to "blankly" stare at him, due to the blankness of the mask. Noticing that behind the man, a good distance away, was a female. Something about her seemed off to him at first, but he quickly realized it was a Hyuuga. She had her eyes activated, watching them. Protecting him? No. Watching him. Lover? Maybe. Possible target if things go wrong. Location memorized. Hito returned his attention back to the male, the rain picking up, now pouring very heavily.

The joys of rain....

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
the rain increase bit by bit until it poured. The dirt at Junkos feet became soggy, squishing with each movement. "It's as if a santaru was wreaking havoc tonight huh?" Junko said as he could feel a presence slowly approach. The being moved slow and silent like a killer. "Most definitely a shinobi." Junko thought as his cold tired eyes set upon the individual. "ANBU personnel Huh?" Junko mumbled loud enough for the individual to hear.

Observing and analyzing the individual, he was a blade wielder. Something that raised an interest in Junkos mind. Flashing back, Junko remember the last time he crossed blades at shinbatsus path. Back then, he had no control, but now things were much different thanks to his sensei's teachings. Starring at the individual, Junko seemed to look through the figure as if he had the byakugan himself.

"I remember when I wore a mask. It was a fine one indeed." Junko mumbled thinking of Mazoku, The blood demon king he had sealed inside him by his sensei. Junko use to use his demonic chakra to create a demon mask that enhanced his strength beyond normal shinobi limits before he lost him. As his hands shook, Junko clenched his blade even tighter. Blood stained his clothing and ran from a scar on his cheek.

"I've had an interest in helping out the ANBU cooperation for quite some time. To be part of the Sentou Henka division. Junko said. In fact, his sensei, the former medical sennin allowed him to dip into what ever division he seen fit. "You ANBU are said to be powerful correct?" Junko asked awaiting to see if the individual would even respond. Depending on what he said, if he would even speak at all, would determine everything

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the other spoke of Santaru's, and their abilities to control weather, Hito had approached him. As he spoke about being ANBU personnel, Hito remained silent. He knew the man, but had nothing to really say about anything going on. Hito looked over the individual once again, as the other spoke about having their own mask, back in the day. Hito misunderstood this, thinking of why or how Junko would have an ANBU mask. So far that Hito knew, Junko wasn't ANBU nor had he been; again, his misunderstanding of the phrase.

As Junko gripped his sword tighter, drawing blood from a random scar on his face, and other openings causing his clothes to stain slightly. Taking this as a hostile act from his nature and training, Hito had placed his hand on his main sword quick as lightning. His reflexes were top notch, it seemed. He wasn't just a random dude wearing the gear.

As Junko spoke of wanting to help the ANBU, the previous statement cleared up somewhat, but still left him confused about the mask. What is he talking about?...Sentou Henka.. As he asked if ANBU were powerful, Hito still remained silent. Why would he question him about such things? Assessing Junko now, Hito began to think. Mental assessment: Mental breakdown. Reason unknown. Possibly due to the female located approximately 2000 meters away. Agitated. Probable cause for possible brawl due to common sense failing. Hito readied himself, for whatever was about to happen with Junko and his experience.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The Anbu was silent. just how Junko liked it. In a sudden movement, the individual placed a hand on the hilt of his blade, forcing Junkos demeanor to slightly change. "It's said that when two swordsmen collide in battle. Junko said with a long pause. "depending on their skill levels and understanding of the world." Junko said as his mouth twitched, forming his classical smirk. "they can feel each other's pain and thoughts, getting to know the individual with no words being needed."

"Let's get to know each other shinobi-San!" Junko said calmly. As a battle hungry individual, all he liked and wanted was a good intriguing spar just like his sensei. Slowly raising his blade, the ANBU's next move would determine it all. If he didn't want to, he'd better speak up.

[Calling B-Mod]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the other spoke, he withdrew his sword. Thought so. Holding his sword ahead of him now, Hito accepted the challenge. [i[ Yes. Lets. Should provide enough for me to understand why you, for now.[/i] And to Hito, that's all that really mattered for the moment. His friend seemed different, and he'd find out why, and what made him this way. Without even using words. But - maybe it was better that way. Who knew?

[You have the details.]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_miiduwTU7b1rikjd2o1_500.gif

Hasegawa Battle Service

Alright folks, some ground rules:
- 48 hours to post AFTER my mod. Otherwise you go into defensive stance.
- If you find something wrong with the mod, PM me and I'll fix it.
- EVERYTHING needs to be linked when you send me the information. At the very least.
- Any items not on your shelf will be considered "not there" and will thus not be used in this battle.

EXTRA:
If you would like to go by a title (that will show up in a mod) let me know.

Send me:
- Stats
- BL/CA/Kin
- Custom Class
- Character Level
- Cursed Seal Information (if applicable)
- Summons (if applicable)
- Jutsus [with ranks]
- Abilities
- Weapons
- Other equipment

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
wiiaxcS.png

Tsuyoshi Junko

HP: 26950
CP: 17850 - 1859 - 1859 - 1710 = 12422
AP: 8 - 0.5 - 2.75 - 2.75 - 1.75 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 8.25
Visible Items: Custom Weapon #3
Round 1
broly_qys.gif
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: Not specified: Little Cover
Lighting: Not specified: Average​
Battle Conditions!
Stop at 1 HP, but battle continues
No Death policy​
0.00s: Junko activates Duelist on Hito
0.00s: Junko Quickdraws Custom Weapon #3
1.25s: Hito equips Gurizuri
3.43s: Junko uses Giga Star Breaker!
  • Hit! -- 1597 dmg
    Hit! -- 1597 dmg
    Hit! -- 1700 dmg
    Hit! -- 1597 dmg
3.43s: Junko follows up with -- Trashin!
  • Hit! 6806 dmg!
    Hito begins to bleed.
4.37s: Hito uses Cross Rip against Junko
  • Junko parries with Ultimate Counter Measure!
    Junko's counter did 384 dmg to Hito
7.50s: Hito uses Cross Rip against Junko -- MISS!|
bannerfans_141674681_zpsb58f6f17.jpg

Yaban Hito

HP: 5300 - 6491 - 6806 - 384 = 1 HP
CP: 4800 - 205 - 205 = 4390
AP: 4 - 0.5 - 1.25 - 1.25 = 1
AP Next Round: 5
Visible Items: Gurizuri

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]
Headstrong[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]
The two combatants stare each other down for a brief moment, eyeballing one another.
First! A fight of the mind!
Second! A fight of honor!
Third! Speak with your swords!

Junko settled his attentions on Hito all while pulling out his Custom Weapon #3 just moments before Hito pulled out his trusted blade; the Gurizuri. Taking a step back, Junko lunged towards Hito with 4 quick slashes. Without having time to react, he followed up with another jutsu, causing blood to spill from HIto's body.

Reeling back for a moment, Hito looked towards Junko and with a loud scream, Hito charged after Junko only for the tip of his blade to be slapped aside and a taunting strike across Hito's back carved through his flesh. Pain and agony. After the first attempt to perform his strike, he attempted the same attack only for Junko to side-step out of Hito's way, causing him to slash at the air.[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 1 Notes
Note to Player Junko: Keep in mind when sending actions to put ranks with your attacks. Since this is, after all, a training battle and you guys asked for my help, I let that slide.
Also, when stating conditions for the battle in the battle mod request, please use the actual conditions (Lighting and cover) stated in the Battle Mod request area, otherwise it defaults to 0/0.
Note to Player Hito: You also need to be sure to put ranks with your jutsus. Also, linking to jutsus when you send actions would make things go buy so much smoother.
Note to all: If you guys have any questions in regards to battling, I can help you. However, I cannot give you an opinion on how to fight your current opponent as that wouldn't be fair. But general B-Mod knowledge and clarification is right up my alley.

General: If you guys find any errors, let me know. And remember, 48 hours until next mod as of this time stamp.
Changes:[/legend]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sending his sword to Junko, Hito would prepare to send two strikes, in an X shape, at his chest. As Junko deflected it, Hoto would try again only to be side stepped and met with strikes that would leave scars. Preparing for another bout, Hito would continue.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Charging in with his God like speed as the ANBU drew his blade, Junko gave a glimpse of his advance sword techniques. Connect with four soul cutting attacks, the individual before him had no time to react as Junko followed up with another savage strike.

Blood began to spill from the ANBU shinobi as he gave an attack of his own. Parrying with the tip of his blade, Junko created an opening for a Counter. Striking his opponent, Junko looked at the masked shinobi with passionate eyes. Charging in once more, Junko simply side stepped as the individual missed entirely.

Could the shinobi before him feel his pain? The anger and frustration that filled his veins moments ago? His passion for battle? His sense for peace?

"He's still standing.." Junko thought looking at the blood that splattered over Shinbatsus path. "This, will be entertaining. A tribute, to you sensei." Junko thought raising his blade. Only rain could be heard as it showered over the lands. The shinobi would continue, in silence.

Meanwhile, Karin looked worried. Observing the spar, she couldn't help but feel the need to stop the fight. She didn't want to witness Junko getting hurt, or worse, killed. Shaking her head looking at the swift movements of the two, Karin was lost for words.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man's steps were not silent, and consequently, Tomomi looked over her shoulder to see who might be trying to sneak up on her.

"What's up Dogman?"

Gekido smirked at her words. "I was sent to fetch you. He needs you for something specific."

"Well look at that, you can be tamed." she jested with a trolling smile.

Gekido growled loudly, his eyes moving to the two in the arena below. Unless he distracted himself, he knew he would eventually try to rip her throat out. Which would be an issue, because out of all the people in Titan he worked with, she was the only one he felt that he might lose to.

It took a few moments, but he recognized one of them. He had run into Junko a couple times before. Their meetings were brief, but he had hoped that his words put the proper amount of doubt towards the village and government.

"Why were you here anyway?" Gekido asked.

"Looking for a new play thing to corrupt."

"Blunt."

"Why lie?"

"Fair enough. Don't take too long." Gekido finished, silencing any further thoughts and focusing on the pair fighting below.

Junko was winning, thoroughly.​

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Note from head b-mod.
If this battle continues, Hito will be pronounced dead.
You have 2 choices:
Continue the battle (which the mod won't even go up since Hito is dead)
Or
Stop the battle... (Nobody dies)

State your answer in a post here.
*Note: Apparently special conditions like "Stop at 1 HP" and not deal any more damage afterward is not kosher.
Anything that alters the game's mechanics cannot happen and may only be done in GRP.
Since I didn't realize this myself, both participants are allowed to either:
A) Stop this battle..
B) Have this moved to GRP and continue forward.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blood running from his wounds, Hito kept his eyes on the other. He felt the pain shoot up his body from the four strikes landed on him. Getting rather angry, he no longer felt or smelt the rain. Instead, he felt his blood thirst and anger grow rapidly. His stance changed, his body language changed, and his mind set changed. Hito was now in a state for fighting.

Charging at the other, he'd waste no time or effort in beating around the bush. He was faster; stronger. As his body seemingly vanished, he'd come to behind Junko, his arm already arched back to send the blow to Junko's body. His sword would swing down at an angle, and for others who were slow or weak, would be dead or cut into two. But, being they were both shinobi, Hito prepared a follow up combo and formed a Zeus Flash in his other hand, to throw and impale the other with.

Letting loose the Lightning spear Jutsu, Hito would ready a counter and parry for defense.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Things began to pick up as the shinobi realized Junko wasn't weak. He vanished at super human speed as he shifted his technique. "Now he's kicking it up a notch." Junko thought turning as quick as he could. The shinobi was behind him attacking at full speed. Raising his left forearm, Junko blocked the fierce attack without fear as the rigid blade managed to make Junko gush in blood.

A gruesome sight indeed, but Junko was unbothered. Shifting his blade, Junko was going to attack until a powerful lightning technique came for him. Crouching as quick as he could, the lightning spear managed to graze Junkos shoulder and cheek. "I feel your anger. Your bloodlust." Junko thought taking the opening available to him before the shinobi could dispel his technique. "With the feeling you give, You remind me of me when I first realized my thrill for the battlefield. My body usually became numb as my adrenaline rushed. All I wanted was to fight. But, my sensei showed me a route of control while maintaining the thrill." Junko thought attempting his stab maneuver.

Attacking at his top speed, Junko wouldn't hold back, Especially seeing as his opponent wasn't. If connected, Junko would surely send his opponent crashing into the back wall or near tree with his immense strength. If missed, Junko would seemingly vanish and comeback with a series of quick basics attacks.

Meanwhile, Karin took note of the new individuals that came into play. It was no telling what their purpose was, but she'd surely keep an eyes on them while also looking at the battle. She seemed nervous at how things began to escalate, it was no telling how things would turn out.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Junko vanished, Hito turned behind him to block. He had been right. Having blocked, he got met with slash after slash to his blade. Grimacing from his wounds earlier, he faltered only to have a quick thought of pain have him readjust and force the other back. Using his own brute strength, he'd put the other into a defensive stance by his own brutal attacks.

A heavy hitting slash downwards, back up, in an upward right slanted strike; his blade turned sideways in the air, and came back at a strike that would aim for Junko's lower torso(his stomach/upper rib cage), his onslaught of strikes continuing. As the rain fell, it washed the blood from him, small trails in the wet ground below, where the blood was being washed by the rain. what makes you fight, Junko? You are not the same as when I first met you. You are not collected and calm like the medical shinobi I know..

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The amount of pressure the ANBU began to put on was enormous. With each brutal strike, his hits deflected off Junkos blade. "Intriguing." Junko thought, surprised at the change in his opponent. Little did he know, Junko wasn't sparring to just spar. He was sparring to release his last frustrations of his sensei's death. If the masked individual could feel Junko's spirit throughout the battle, he'd surely sense pain, sorrow, anger, and a will to move forward.

"Thank you shinobi-san. You're helping me more then you know." Junko thought as two devastating heavy attacks landed, cutting his chest and upper rib cage. Sliding back for distance, Junko seemed unbothered by the wound. "His blade, it's not very effective." Junko thought looking at the individuals katana. It reminded him of Hito, a young reckless youth that had a burning passion for a dull blade.

Shaking his head slightly and readying for his next attack, Junko seemed focused. In tune with the environment as the rain began to fall even more. "I hope you're learning about me as much as I'm learning about you." Junko thought charging back into the battle. His feet sunk into mud with each step as he prepared his next attack.

His speed would increase. If one wasn't mistaken, it would be the speed of a God. Seeming to be everywhere and nowhere at once as he attacked with extreme precision using his razor sharp blade. Following up with another attack that was designed to strike through the heavens themselves, Junko began forming one handed hand signs, already building up his chakra. Within seconds of his second attack, his body would burst into a devastating aura as vines would sprouted from the ground attempting to capture the ANBU shinobi.

Meanwhile, Karin looked in astonishment and fear as the battle was taking a turn. Not knowing rather if it was for the better, or the worst.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hito had started his onslaught, having a lot of his attacks met by Junko's own sword, he decided to change up his tactics yet again. He started to pour chakra into his blade, making the dull, jagged steel into a razor sharp edge, as well as extending his range. To Hito, this battle had gone on long enough to learn more about Junko than he would have ever met just fighting alongside him. With each strike, it was like he was communicating with Junko. After all, to warriors, the best way to get to know someone was to meet their strength in battle. To Hito... This battle told him that something had gone horribly wrong in Junko's life, and it made Hito wonder why; or what, moreover, that made him so unsettled.

As his attacks hit Junko, tearing into his flesh, opening deep wounds on his chest, it was enough to drive him back for a few seconds; long enough for Hito to take the breaths he needed. Looking closely at the wounds he inflicted on his chest and lower torso, Hito realized that even though it was deep.... It wasn't enough to really hurt. He needed to sharpen this sword, it seemed. Maybe he needed to sharpen the jagged edges, making it into something like a saw, with how worn it was?

As Junko charged back into the battle, Hito was prepared. He was on the defensive now, trying to learn more about Junko's predicament. Squinting, Hito noticed Junko had become faster. He's focused now. Now he's a problem that needs to be solved. As Junko attacked, Hito would ready his blade and use his speed and flexibility to block most of Junko's attacks. Eyes wide at a new attack that threw Hito off, he had an extremely small margin to block the attack. What the hell was that? What... kind of attack is that? He brought his sword up, blocking all of the strikes from the new onslaught, but at the last strike, he turned his head, unable to block. The strike, cutting into his mask, shattered the right side of the mask completely. Half of his face now exposed, he took off the rest, in between strikes, and put it away. Seconds after the second onslaught, Hito noticed that vines were sprouting around him, coming after him.

This must be to bind me, and hold me down. Hito knew how to deal with this before it became too much of a problem. Turning his sword in his hand, he swung at the vines rapidly forming around him, cutting them down. Leaping back, and putting distance between him and Junko, Hito would use his own trick in an attempt to fool Junko, and attempt to calm him down, to make him think about what he was doing and why.

As he leaped back, Hito suddenly vanished, blending in with the surroundings completely. Using this to his advantage, Hito would become the shadows of the battlefield, using the silent footsteps and the jutsu to further his stealth attacks. As he began to strike while seemingly invisible, Hito would use the flash of his blade and the blood coming from Junko and the blood from the previous attacks on the ground as distractions while he'd attempt to strike to take Junko down, to make him think; calm and collected.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tomomi looked to Gekido after another round of blows, jabs, blocks, and dodges. "You still do work for the village right? Know either of them?"

Gekido didn't bother turning to speak. "The elder. I've run into him a few times around the village. A potential candidate for recruitment, if it wasn't for who his teacher was." The woman seemed to be waiting for the reason why.

"Kaguya Daisuke."

Her expression would show disgust, and even a feigned gag reflex. "Ah taught by one of the purists. Still... He fights well."

"Yup. Hence why he would be a candidate. But who knows what non-sense the med-nin has put into his head. Probably believes in the peace between all men, though he surely doesn't fight like he believes that."

"Well that puts him out of the equation. All that's left is the young one, he's keeping up pretty well for being so young. Think they are holding back?"

Gekido took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of battle from below.

"Junko might be. But that boy is giving it his all, whoever he is."

"He would work I suppose."

"Why would the pup even take a second glance at you, he probably doesn't even get boners yet, let alone from an hag like you."

Tomomi looked to Gekido with a smile accompanied by a glare.

"Oh how I do enjoy our conversations. Don't act like you don't watch my ass with those eyes of yours. What would your wife say?" she grumbled. "Besides, I can be anything he wants me to be." she cooed, flipping her red hair over her shoulder as her body began to subtly shift into a new form. A much younger form.

"See?" she giggled. This wasn't some transformation jutsu. If she were stabbed, she would bleed. If she were knocked unconcious, she would remain this young girl. This was a true transformation.

Gekido turned to look only to find a short girl who appeared to be around Hito's age. A single eyebrow rose.

"I'll never get used to that." said the rough looking man, who then smiled. "What if he likes men?"

"That can be arranged~" chimed Tomomi in her new, younger voice.

For now the battle would rage on, and the pair of onlookers would speak no more.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back