Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blowing Off Steam[Private: PM to join]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
1490eja.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The individual before Junko had managed to defend off Junkos various attacks. They crossed blades continuously, seemingly cutting through the storm itself as thunder clapped. Their blades sparked from the various collisions. An intense battle indeed, but it would probably be different if the shinobi was an actual enemy. Meaning, he'd be laying face first into the filthy mud as his body drained of his life force.

Cut quick and slaughtered, in a mere blink of the eye, but he wasn't an enemy. So, Junko was pulling back on all his attacks little did the masked individual know. Sure, Junko had true intents throughout the spar, but he'd never kill his opponent to satisfy his grief. especially when the spar was actually helping Junko release frustration.

Junko eyes seemed blunt as he cut through the mask, unchanged at the fact that it was hito behind the mask. As he went on the defensive and blended into the shadows, Junko slowly sheathed his blade. "The rigid blade said it all." Junko thought as the rain slowed to a drizzle. In an instant, a sudden shift through the terrain was sensed. Without a doubt, it was Hito coming in for a final attack.

9jgo74.jpg

Raising his sheathed blade, Junko blocked the fierce attack with his hilt. Stopping the boy in his shadow tactics. Pushing off, Junko gained space as he slid back. Coming to a stop, Junko nodded. Little did Hito know, if he continued, he'd be in for a rude awakening. One way or another, he was going to take a hit. Rather he knew it or not. If he didn't continue and was attuned to his surroundings, he'd notice the audience they had watching besides Karin.

Letting out a sigh of relief as her heart thumped at a rapid speed, Karin shook her head. Still observing the two individuals, she noticed as one took on a unique transformation. Deactivating her eyes, it was decided. It was time to warn Junko of their company. Beginning to make her way over, Karin would seem blunt. Hiding the emotions she had for worry.

Mft
WC:349

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As it seemed, Junko had calmed and was becoming more responsive and clear to Hito. With each block and strike, the two had learned a lot of each other, and that was something that was golden; something the two could talk about later. As his attacks were blocked, and Junko spoke - Hito nodded, and sheathed his own blade. "You noticed it, huh?" His hand still resting on his sword, the other would send chakra through the his finger tips, recreating the mask that had been broken. He attached it back to his side, and adjusted both of his swords.

Taking a quick survey around the area, he noticed two new bystanders. A small girl, seemingly around his age - and someone he had met for only a little while back when he was training in the forest. What is his name...? I can't seem to recollect... He reminds me of Yasei... As he felt Karin come forward, he turned his back on Junko. He'd be alright now. He was pretty sure the woman would take care of him. His back to Junko, he now faced the two before him.

"Did you enjoy it?" He was making a reference for them watching the fight. He gave them a look over each, analyzing them - and trying to remember the male. Long hair. Messy. Claws.... Inuzuka. Inuzuka! Gekido! He remembered, but wouldn't show it on his face. It seemed the man didn't remember him. Which, to Hito, was perfect for tonight. Now for the female..

Short, croped hair. Brown eyes, red tint, maybe? As for the clothes, he was lost on how to describe them, so he left them out of his thought process. Taking in the area around him now, Hito could view the bigger picture of tonight's happenings; The blood washing clean of the dirt and grass due to the rain; The sweat dripping from him and Junko; Karin and the other two visitors staying on the sidelines... Hmm....

"Well?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It seemed that the fight had come to an end, and Hito was talking to them directly. Gekido shook his shaggy mane of hair, getting a good bit of the moisture on Tomomi next to him. Unfortunately, she was already in character.

"Ewww! Gross!" she exclaimed, pushing Gekido with feigned meager strength.

For a moment, he forgot who she was and smiled at her cute reaction. But then it quickly came back to him that she could just as easily rip him into two parts with those tiny arms. The smile faded as he looked at Hito who was expecting a response.

Tomomi was busy wiping off the water than she good before beaming at Hito, her smile sweet and innocent. "You guys were going at it pretty hard! Especially you~" she said while pointing at Hito. "I wish I could fight like that... But I'm just in the academy."

It was at this moment Gekido realized he could take advantage of the situation and have a little fun himself. "Aye," he began, putting a clawed hand on top of her head. Nails dangerously close to digging into her scalp. "And I'm the one who is gonna turn this welp of a pup into a killing machine. I'm glad I brought her today, she needed to see how far behind she is."

"Pretty good fight overall I would say. Your ferocity is something I don't usually see from the academy anymore. They usually spit out runts who don't know the basics of killing. Course, I guess that's what you get when someone like Hayata Shin is in power." grunted Gekido, an obvious bias in his voice. His thoughts went back to Souseiki and the threats upon his family. And how Shin did nothing to reprimand the man. Just a slap on the hand, and a "No no no" and that was it. "Anyways..." he coughed looking down at Tomomi.

She sent him a disapproving look before turning back to the others. "Don't pay attention to my depressing Sensei, he's always humdrum about something. Maybe we can hook up sometime and train together? You must be tired." she asked, looking at Hito primarily. While Titan was always looking for recruits, it was much easier to corrupt someone younger, than someone older like Junko. He was already pretty much set in his ways by his assumed age; hence the young ladies demeanor towards the young and hopefully impressionable Hito.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Shifting his attention to Karin as she ran up, Junko received a gripping hug around his waist as she buried her head into his chest. "Umm...Karin." Junko said a bit puzzled. Relaxing with a smirk, Junko held Karin tight. "I love you." he whispered feeling a sense of happiness. Judging from the hug, she had been worried. "It's nice to know I have her support." Junko thought as Karin rubbed his back.

"You guys were going at it pretty hard! Especially you. I wish I could fight like that... But I'm just in the academy."

"Aye,"
"And I'm the one who is gonna turn this welp of a pup into a killing machine. I'm glad I brought her today, she needed to see how far behind she is."

Setting his eyes on Gekido, Junko nodded. If he'd notice, Junko had changed quite a lot. In mind, and body. Junko had even been working on one of the many things Gekido said.

"Number one: Do what you set out to do, not what the village says. No one ever became strong by being submissive. And two... Marry someone who shares your passion, and fuck the rest."

They weren't to the marriage stage, but Junko surely loved Karin. It had been a long time since they seen each other. Last thing Junko remembered was Gekido refusing to teach him at the gates because he wouldn't give up cigarettes. It was something about not being able to take stress properly or some other bullshit, but it didn't matter. After all, that was the pass.

"Pretty good fight overall I would say. Your ferocity is something I don't usually see from the academy anymore. They usually spit out runts who don't know the basics of killing. Course, I guess that's what you get when someone like Hayata Shin is in power."

Striking a tiny nerve, Junko eyes lowered. "Refrain from bad mouthing the Raikage please." Junko said Immediately interrupting. Shin wasn't his sensei, but he was his brothers sensei. That's all that mattered.

"Don't pay attention to my depressing Sensei, he's always humdrum about something. Maybe we can hook up sometime and train together? You must be tired."

"It's fine, Gekido nice to see you again. Where's your puppy?" Junko said in response as Karin began to whisper as she continued to hold on to Junko.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the others had their own conversations with each other, Hito had been thinking. Why were these two just standing here watching their battle anyways? Whatever, Hito thought. Must have just been in the area and heard us.

Then came the complement for how Hito had been fighting. "Pretty good fight overall I would say. Your ferocity is something I don't usually see from the academy anymore. They usually spit out runts who don't know the basics of killing. Course, I guess that's what you get when someone like Hayata Shin is in power." Replying in turn, Hito said "You don't say? Maybe it's because I have something worth fighting for. Who knows?" and then gave a shrug.

His vision returning to the female about his age, he noticed she was mainly looking in his direction as she was currently speaking. "Don't pay attention to my depressing Sensei, he's always humdrum about something. Maybe we can hook up sometime and train together? You must be tired." "Tired? No, not really. And as for training... I suppose we can train together. Are you an academy student or....?"

Then, Junko - with his questions and replies in mind, Hito turned back to face him. "And you. What happened to you? You seem different than our last meeting, at the gates." Now Hito had a chance to organize his thoughts and form a complete picture of the events that had happened so far, and the people present. The rain feels nice. As the thought crossed his mind, the rain began to pick up, until it came to a storming pour.
[mft]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gekido's good eye looked towards Tomomi when Junko voiced his displeasure at his jab towards the Raikage. She too was looking back up at him from her small form, an eyebrow raised. "So the man was right." she said to herself. It wasn't often that men had the insight into matters outside of their brutish fighting. But it would seem Gekido was accurate in Junko being too far gone in the Kumogakure brainwashing program.

But thankfully, Junko let the matter go, speaking again to Gekido. He wondered where Judo had gotten off to. This brought an aged smile to the rugged man's face.

"He's back at the Inuzuka camp looking after my litter. You can't just leave five kids at home without any supervision. That's just inviting disaster to strike." he said with a low chuckle.

The other one, Hito, appeared to have some spirit in him. Tomomi took note, and even her own little smile formed on those thin lips of hers. A smile that could be contrused as enjoyment... or perhaps something more devious. "Spirited horses are always the most fun to break..."

"Yes! Well kind of... there were a few of us who came close to passing the genin exam, but didn't quite have the 'it' that the teachers were looking for, so we were paired up with individual teachers. I'm not a full genin yet, but Gekido-san supposed to be getting me there." she said with a matter-of-fact nod of her head.

After she responded, Hito seemed to take in what she said, but turned to Gekido. Did they both know this man?

"What happened? Nothing much really. Just found a purpose, I suppose, rather than just waiting around till one of my children kicked me out of the pack for being to old." he said in a cryptic manner. Hito spoke as though he knew him. But in his age, and the magnitude of his other dealings, it wasn't surprising that Gekido forgot about the boy.

Perhaps it was nearing the time to depart. Tomomi was needed, and this conversation was nearing a rather touchy subject. Giving Junko's loyal nature, the old dog wasn't too sure how much he could give away before being forced to move his family sooner than later. Maybe a change of subject was at hand.

"What's up with you two? I'm not too informed in the politics of the Ninja Corps anymore, what's the current news?" he said, obviously lying. Titan had their moles and informants throughout the village. But it wasn't like these two needed to know that Gekido was primarily responsible for most inner village intelligence for the corporation.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
"What's up with you two? I'm not too informed in the politics of the Ninja Corps anymore, what's the current news?"

"Work has been getting to me I guess." Junko said bluntly. After Karin finished whispering, Junko eyes moved towards the young girl. Looking back at Gekido, Junko shook his head. "These politics are shit in my opinion. My brothers sensei has a good heart, too good. It could get him killed one day. Nevertheless, the raikage is my brothers sensei, so he has my respect. He took care of a piece of my family." Junko said and looked up into the dark sky as the rain hit his face.

"I've realized what's dear to me and everything's clear." Junko said clenching Karin tighter. "I must live, not for the sake of this village, but for me, my family, and the things I hold precious to my heart. Bowing to no man or woman, a double edged sword that continues to think for himself." Junko said picturing the corpses once again.

"So, in the latest ninja news, this village doesn't have all my trust, but I'll strive to protect certain aspects of it." Junko said looking at the little girl once more. Karin had whispered about the girl and it was no telling what the women wanted, but if she pursed Karin in a harmful matter, Junko wouldn't hesitate to draw his blade. from what it seemed though, she was actually interested in Hito.

"Can I trust Gekido?" Junko thought as he gave Karin a kiss on the forehead.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes! Well kind of... there were a few of us who came close to passing the genin exam, but didn't quite have the 'it' that the teachers were looking for, so we were paired up with individual teachers. I'm not a full genin yet, but Gekido-san supposed to be getting me there."

Thinking, Hito took in what she said. What did she mean they didn't have "it"? Why would they fail...? Maybe she needed the guidance to help pass it?

"I see. Well, feel free to come find me whenever you want to train. I won't turn you down, unless I am too busy at the moment. I'll give you my address, and you can just come find me there. If I'm not at home, leave me a message when you will return, or just wait around."

He figured that was enough for her to accept for now. He offered to help train her, now whether she accepted it ever, or denied it was up to her. Now listening to Junko speak about what he was thinking, Hito had his own ideas come to mind. Maybe some of what he was talking about was the problem earlier? Who knew. Subconsciously shrugging, after Junko finished talking, Hito replied "Who knows? I keep up only with myself and what I need to do."

Turning back to the girl, Hito pulled out a piece of parchment and a graphite pencil. Writing down his address and his name, he handed it over to the girl with a specific instruction on the paper saying to just enter, without knocking. Not thinking about the side meaning of what he wrote, Hito wrote it simply because he didn't find it abnormal.

"You know where to find me now, um...." He hadn't caught her name.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tomomi hopped a little on the tips of her toes in excitement, whether it was real or faked was up for debate. "Sounds like a date!" she giggled, turning away to hide some form of a blush before focusing on the conversation between Gekido and Junko.

Gekido had assumed he would hear a generally decent report from Junko, but his initial comment caused a genuine curiosity to emanate from Gekido, even despite the shy girls whispering in his ear.

Tomomi seemed to be glaring slightly at the girl who was whispering to Junko. It was rude to whisper in the presence of others, especially when it had been as peaceable as it had been. What made her even more angry, was this little girl didn't even introduce herself! She could feel the itch of the numerous cursed seals on her body wanting to be unleashed. One deep breath later, her pearly whites displayed with a smile and her interest in what Junko had to say returned.

As he continued, Gekido gave a hearty laugh and patted his belly. "Finally! Seems that someone agrees with me." he interjected when the young man was speaking about politics. But quickly thereafter it was Gekido who was being rude. Junko appeared to seriously be affected by something. The wolf-man quickly regained a serious composure.

Gekido's good eye looked down to Tomomi for but a moment while Junko spoke. He wanted to smile, but his judgement of the situation told him not to.

"You walk a fine line Junko, but it will make you stronger in the long run. I know first hand that the greatest motivator can be those that we love." he said, thinking of his family and clan. He would give his life for any one of his pack, but for the village? Ney. "I can almost see myself in him. When I finally matured and returned to the village."

Tomomi was startled by Hito a small bit after being engrossed in Junko's declaration of purpose. Her giggly smile returned and she quickly scooped up the information that he had written down and stuff it in a pocket. "Oh! Silly me, I'm Tomomi!" she said in a high tone, bowing shortly. "I should be able to stop by on my next free day, or something..." she trailed, looking up to the shaggy maned man. "Or if I let you skip out." he grunted. "We'll see."

Gekido took a moment to look up at the sun, guessing on the time of day based on the position in the sky. "We should be going. Say goodbye." he directed Tomomi before looking to Junko. "Memorize those words Junko. Every mission, every life you take, for every deed you do, repeat those words. They will get you through the worst situations in life." he said, taking a moment to breath. "And don't be afraid to lean on those whom you love, and who love you. I don't know how relationships work outside of the forest, but the concept I think is the same. If you would give your life for them, they are in your pack. Watch over them as they watch over you. Together, you are stronger than you would ever be alone. One dog may take down a calf. But an entire pack can bring down the bull." he concluded with a very intense glare. This was the nature of a man who was prepared to destroy the village itself if it meant his clan would be safe.

Tomomi looked up to him. She wasn't smiling anymore. This was something she hadn't seen from Inuzuka Gekido, ever.

It stunned her for a few moments.

After returning to earth, she looked to Hito with a meek smile and nodded her head. "It was good meeting you all. Bye!" she said with a small wave before trotting off after Gekido who had already started to walk away.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Looking at the two, Junko realized the "children" had settled a date. Something Junko really wasn't too fond of, especially since the little girl wasn't who she said she was. Looking at Hito, Junko smirked though. "Check out the playa from the Himalayas." Junko said jokingly placing a hand on Hitos shoulder.

Karin giggled at Junkos joke, shaking her head a little. After getting to know hito after crossing blades, Junko actually felt as if he knew the young lad. His pain, his struggles, his thrill for battle, and his thoughts of anger/frustration. Hito knew something was up with the medical shinobi, but Junko couldn't tell. After all, Hito was still young and had a long way to go.

"We should be going. Say goodbye."
"Memorize those words Junko. Every mission, every life you take, for every deed you do, repeat those words. They will get you through the worst situations in life."
"And don't be afraid to lean on those whom you love, and who love you. I don't know how relationships work outside of the forest, but the concept I think is the same. If you would give your life for them, they are in your pack. Watch over them as they watch over you. Together, you are stronger than you would ever be alone. One dog may take down a calf. But an entire pack can bring down the bull."

Once again, Gekido had given Junko words that would stick with him for a lifetime, encourage him, and more. It seemed as if the two were making their exit, but Junko couldn't figure out what was their purpose. "What do they, or she want with Hito?" Junko thought as they said their good byes. It was one thing for sure, Junko couldn't allow Hito to walk into danger.

"Gekido, thank you. I'd like to offer you my assistance. Ever need any help? I'm here. With that being said, let's cut the bull shit. No one likes to be deceived lady. I know we're ninjas in all, but damn! Can we shinobi ever have a single moment when we aren't trying to fool someone." Junko said bluntly as he tilted his head to the side. He wasn't in the best of moods and he just finished warming up. All he wanted, was some truth. No more, no less.

Gekido & Tomomi Stopped

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the female hopped around, Hito shook his head at her enthusiasm; especially when she mentioned it being a date.. Hito didn't know how to handle females, and their weird way of talking. What a weird thing to say.... A date? What the..?! Well, if anything, he took it as a complement. "Sure.. It's a date.." Closing his eyes, and giving an internal sigh of confusion, he turned back to Gekido and Junko. About that time, Karin seemed to lean in and whisper in Junko's ear. Wondering what that was about, Hito thought maybe it was something adults who were close just did it, like it was something common to do.

As Gekido talked about love being a motivation, the only thing Hito thought about was a simple thought any boy his age would think about; what is love?
Ah well, he still had a long time to worry about something as goofy as that. Back to the topic in his own mind, he had written down his information and passed it along to the girl, only o finally learn her name. "Tomomi, huh? My pleasure, I suppose." He was indeed more than happy enough to hand over his information to a cute girl. "On your next free day, then, Tomomi." He ignored what Gekido had chipped into their conversation.

Then, as Gekido had spoke a little more to Junko, and turned to part, Junko chimed in with something Hito thought was rather interesting; that there was something amiss, and that there was a certain female in hiding, or moreover, deceiving someone in particular within the group. Raising an eyebrow, Hito wondered what had come into Junko's mind. Was it something the woman behind him whispered to him? Looking at Karin, he followed his own thought pattern to the only other female around: Tomomi. How is she deceiving someone? Whatever Junko had been thinking was now confusing the young mind of Hito. "What are you talking about? It's only the three of us and the two of them. Who are you talking to, Junko? Maybe you need some rest, eh?" Shaking his head again, Hito relied on his own being over others; and if anything happened, he'd want to be ready. With that though, he placed his hand back on his sword, ready to draw it again.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gekido smiled as Junko spoke. If only for a moment. It appeared that the young man had caught Tomomi in her little act and was calling her out. The wolf man turned with a sideways smile, looking at the young lady with a cocky smile. He had waited for a day like this. No way was he going to let her live this down.

She turned too, but her face was filled with genuine frustration. Her cheeks puffed outwards and her hands balled up into fists. In about five seconds she went through the stages of a temper tantrum, complete with yelling, accusation, and finally acceptance of the situation. "Why couldn't you just let me have my fun~ Hmph!" she grunted, still maintaining that little girl voice and persona. Though that would shortly change. Hito voiced discontent, which brought some solace to Tomomi and her acting capabilities. But a woman such as her liked to show off, so there was a silver lining here.

Tomomi's body began to shift and change once again, though it wasn't quite as grotesque as one might imagine. There were no bones breaking, or bloody mess left behind. From a scientific perspective, she was basically changing the matter and structure of her DNA. It all happened relatively quickly as well. Though there was a moment where her body formed before any of her clothes did and the gentlemen got a good viewing of her young and firm body; though Gekido was pretty sure that this was done on purpose, he didn't remember her ever doing that before this time.

She was no longer a young woman, and now stood taller than Hito. "There, you happy?" she jabbed at Junko with a glare before turning to look at Hito. "Looks like the cats out of the bag. But I'm still up for our little date if you are." she said with a seductive wink, running a hand over her side and hips to accentuate her sexuality.

Gekido shook his head. "Here I thought of myself as a predator. But you are something else, Tomomi."

"Hey, he's legal. Don't knock it till you try it." she quickly replied with a tone of malice. Everyone had always judged her negatively for the choices she had made. In her eyes, anything was fair game and no one was going to tell her otherwise. Her attention turned to Junko. "What's it to you anyway, if I wanted to hurt him you wouldn't have been able to stop me." she said with an arrogant tone. Gekido looked to Junko and nodded his head. She wasn't lying. Tomomi was the very definition of a monster. A monster that children feared that would come out of their closets and devour them.

Whether or not either of the young men would interject, Gekido would follow up with something to try and defuse the situation. "Tomomi, don't antagonize them. Don't forget that he needs you. If you get yourself in trouble I'm not bailing you out." he warned. His tone was cautious and authoritative.

Tomomi threw her hands up into the air and sighed. The woman appeared to be very chaotic in nature, never finding equilibrium. "I can never win. I should take this disrespectful dogooder and show him what a real fight is all about..." she finished, trailing off into another little tantrum while talking to herself. "Little fucker wouldn't last more than an hour on the battlefield..."

And this was the main reason the Inuzuka didn't like Tomomi. She was a loose cannon ready to go off at any time. Gekido's face read worry. Tomomi was beginning to get out of control, at least when it came to her speech. She was revealing information that necessarily didn't need to be revealed, at least not to these two. The shapeshifter happened to be mentioning a siege that Titan forces happened to be involved in towards the southern tip of lightning country. His voice grew slow and deep. "Shut your muzzle, you witless mutt. This is not the place to bitch."

Tomomi turned to look at him, her eyes glowing orange with chakra. Her hands seemed to bulk slightly, bone's thickening and skin stretching, her fingertips forming into claws. Gekido turned turned his stance into something more aggressive, his own canine claws lengthening. It seemed a game of chicken was at play, and both were obviously far too prideful to be the first to back down.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Raising a brow, the girl seemed to be throwing a tantrum. "What the hell." Junko thought as she was beginning to make her transformation. It was obvious that the transformation she was under wasn't your everyday transformation Jutsu. If it was, Junko would've been noticed.

"There, you happy?"
"Looks like the cats out of the bag. But I'm still up for our little date if you are."

Giving an oddly smile, Junko shook his head. "Someone's a pedophile." he thought looking at Hito. "Poor boy probably wouldn't have known what to do or how to handle a lady of her stature." Junko thought sighing.

"What's it to you anyway, if I wanted to hurt him you wouldn't have been able to stop me."

Noticing Gekido's nod, Junko smirked. The fact that they doubted him was a mistake. Junko could feel the dark chakra in his body flare, coursing through his veins as his curse seals burned. A painful feeling he hadn't felt in a long time that actually sent shivers down his spine. "Control." Junko thought, noticing he had yet to master the power. "Underestimation.." Junko mumbled. Which was what most people did to Junko. Little did most know, he never went full out, unless he had no choice.

Observing the situation, things were beginning to heat up. They seemed to be facing off, and by the looks of it, no one was backing down. Using his God like speed and agility, Junko touched the wrists of Gekido and Tomomi. "Calm down." Junko would say before turning his head to look at the woman. Observing Junkos touch, it would seem light, but if one was to try to move, they'd probably have to put in some effort(or more effort then expected). They probably wouldn't even notice Junko having their wrist until he spoke.

Meanwhile, Karin stood in astonishment as she stepped to Hitos side. In her pouch, she held Junko's specialized kunai. Maybe it would come in handy.

Mft
WC:328

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Why couldn't you just let me have my fun~ Hmph!" Hito's face wouldn't give away any detail as to just how amazed he had been in her transformation from a child to a grown woman. If anything, it seemed as if he was bored and not entertained. A complete difference in what he had just voiced. He was now being methodical, taking mental notes again, noting every little detail he could visualize and remember mentally while she transformed. It was peculiar, how she had been transformed.

Transformation jutsu? Possible. Not a normal transformation, for sure.

"Looks like the cats out of the bag. But I'm still up for our little date if you are." As she had spoke to him, he had already formed his decision for that topic.

"Sure. Meet me as soon as you can, then."

Hito could already tell this was one of the females grown men knew as a "female with daddy issues". He chuckled to himself, and made it seem he was chuckling at Gekido's response to her about being a predator. His hand still resting on his sword, his body looked relaxed. As he now listened to the others converse, arguing with each other, mainly Gekido and the female he had understood was Tomomi. Somewhere in the conversation, Hito would hear Junko mumble something, not catching it due to the other two's newly sparked arguement; which seemed to be turning into a civil dispute between the two.

As the two changed into offensive stances, Hito shook his head, having gathered enough information for now.

"Calm down. You both are unstable at this point. Regardless of what your intentions are, you are both companions on whatever your current mission is - there is no need to wipe each other out and disappoint your leader. Now that aside, I don't care what your mission is. I've decided to meet with you personally, Tomomi - so there is nothing for you to be upset about. I've accepted the fact that you fooled me with your transformation process, and I am not disappointed in the way it was done. Gekido, if you want to control someone, you should know how to effectively word your phrases and perform your actions to have things go your way. Perhaps you could have avoided all of your small arguments thus."

A bold set of words coming from a small boy. But, if all of them took a real good glance at him, they could tell he wasn't scared of any of them, and not only that, but he seemed to be calculating their words and actions to do exactly as he had stated - work them to his advantage. While he spoke, Karin, the female who's name he did not know, stepped to his side, more than likely underestimating him and wanting to protect him with Junko's help; but little did they all know Hito had already played this entire event out in his head.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The pair of Titan operatives looked to Junko quickly, and Tomomi reacted even quicker. Three makeshift hands accompanied by arms of their own sprouted from the forearm that Junko had grabbed onto and seized the young man's own arm. "You humans. Always trying to impose your ideals on the world around you. Would you sooner tell a rabid dog to calm down?" she scoffed, removing her hand from Junko's grasp with force whilst stepping away from the group. Visible shifts in color would be seen shifting in waves across her skin. She too was struggling to remain in control. The mutations that grew from her skin bent and creaked as they slow were absorbed back inside of her body as her eyes found their way to Hito's. The child appeared to have some opinion on the matters of adults. Cute.

Gekido looked to Junko, whom he assumed would release his grip with the situation at resolution, and nodded his head towards the young shinobi as Hito spoke. The wolf man's sharp set of teeth became visible in laughter as he finished speaking, specifically to him. "My boy..." he began, perhaps taking what Hito said in consideration. "It'll be fun watching you grow up."

Though his logic was sound, and Tomomi was finished once she knew she was going to get what she had remained for. Her hands shifted back into their slender and feminine form before turning to Hito with a smile. "I've got things to deal with, I'll be seeing you soon." she concluded, and began to walk away.

[Tomomi is leaving the topic]

Gekido looked at the three with a sigh. "Well that could have ended a lot worse, thank you for your words gentlemen. Though with her, they may not work again."

Lifting his nose to the air, he smelled new comers. ANBU by the look of it.

"Junko, you offered me your assistance earlier, and something just came to mind. There is a particular matter that I need helped out with. But it's not necessarily of the legal nature." he explained with a frown. "As you know, Kinjutsu is legal in Kumogakure, but only if you go through the medical branch. That of which you are a member of. Hmm, perhaps this is better explained through a letter."

Gekido looked to Hito and Karin. "Stay safe." he concluded and bowed his head. Perhaps this encounter wouldn't be all for not.

[Kido leaving]​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Lifting a brow, Junko realized the lady before him was a wild bomb waiting to explode. Her demeanor, words, actions, and more said havoc for cloud. "What the hell is she?" Junko thought noticing the abnormal arms that clenched him.

Snatching away, Junko was on the verge of attempting to kill the lady. Perhaps her death would be a good thing. Who knows, but she was getting aggravating. Listening to Hito, it was as if he had more maturity then Tomomi and he only recently matured. Shaking his head and turning, Junko gave Hito a nod. It was late, and Junko needed to get Karin home.

"Well that could have ended a lot worse, thank you for your words gentlemen. Though with her, they may not work again."

"Sounds like someone that doesn't listen to reason." Junko said grabbing Karins hand.

"Junko, you offered me your assistance earlier, and something just came to mind. There is a particular matter that I need helped out with. But it's not necessarily of the legal nature."
"As you know, Kinjutsu is legal in Kumogakure, but only if you go through the medical branch. That of which you are a member of. Hmm, perhaps this is better explained through a letter."

"Perhaps. Send me a letter. I'm sure you'll find me. After all, inuzuka are elite trackers." Junko said with a smirk. "Thank you Hito. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon." Junko said as Karin pulled out his kunai.

"I have one already placed in my home."

"Perfect." Junko said. If all was said and done, he'd use his reality step technique to Karins home.

TLUS
CRPJ: Reality step
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Junko to reverse summon within a topic. by bending reality around him, creating a reality step. He's able to step through space in a mere instant, faster then normal. Warping energy releases from his pores, consuming him, giving off a flash. Then he'll reverse summon to his destination(Where a place formula must be located) Can take up to two people with him upon contact with their approval.

Jutsu Extension/Special action: User is able to place warping energy into a specialized seal and can place it upon a person(with consent) or object. The seal only remains on an object/person for thirty minutes. And can only be used within a single topic. Junko is able to use Reality step to reverse summon to or near the placed seal. Once used and if Junko wanted to use the Jutsu again, he must reverse summon to a different seal before returning to the previous one, within the 30 minute increment.

Example RP of how it will be used: A kunai placed with Junkos reality seal sat in the grass, stabbed into the ground near a tall tree. At the top of the tree, sat Junko comfortably relaxing. At the buzz of his pager, it was time to go. "Well, duty calls." Junko said as he used His new technique. With a flash, he stood by his kunai, picking it up as he begun making his way to the hospital.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to use the jutsu in the middle of battle. the focus required would be too hard to maintain in the middle of battle. Attempting to do so would cause a rip in reality itself, Junko would be lost forever.

Limitations:
*Only usable within single topics [Can not be used to enter a topic/switch topics]
*Cannot be used for things such as Forced Exit/Entry, Running/Fleeing, etc.
*If wishing to reverse summon with someone else requires their OOC permission and contact.
Happy to accept any extra limitations the team feels are necessary.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back