Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bonding Agent [ Mission ~ C Rank ]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin and Zaku remained silent as they walked up the stairs of Aesculapium. Similar to the towers there were a few ANBU guarding the entrance standing stationalry like gray sculuplures. They made a quick nod as Shin walked passed them. As the glass sliding doors opened they were introduced by the caustic smell of burning chemical and the slightly nauseating smell of cleaning fluids. It had been a while since he entered the facility. He loved walking on the white clean tiles as he moved back and forth with each experimient. He recalled those days when his father would come home with the same smells after a long day at the complex. Everything in the Aesculapium was the same from the building structure to the austere protocols. It was amazing how definitive this place had become.

"Raikage-sama." A group of medical nin spoke as they venerated themselves before him when he passed by.

"Good afternoon." Shin said with a humble smile. Zaku and Shin walked toward the receptionist desk. "Excuse me. Could you summon a toxicologist to lab 4b. I need to do some tests on a chemical sample.

"Hai, Raikage-sama." The woman said as she moved toward the far end of her desk toward a small wooden telegraph. The sound of rattling noise of wood hitting against smooth metal could be heard. I will notify the team of your arrival.

"Thank You." Shin said as he walked toward the hallway at the right. Zaku and Shin walked passed several room rooms revealing busy medical nins attending to their duties. They stopped at a door with a metal plank labeled "Lab 4b". ShIn began to wiggle the door nob and pushed the door open. The room was much large than the previous room that they passed by. There was a large clinic table at the far back similar to the that Zaku saw at the school. There was a small computer workstation on the left with large blocky blinking screen. The rest of the room was filled with several chemical equipment and supplies.

Shun walked toward a large table at the center of the room and started to pick up a tweezer and a magnifier glass.

"You may sit if you like. The lab will be more lively in a few minutes." Shin said as he turned his head.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trip was, for the most part, uneventful. We passed a few people I recognized and gave a small hello to, but other than that, time passed quickly. We found ourselves in the Aesculapium and the smells soon assaulted us. I wriggled my nostrils until I got used to it, my mind on other things as I followed the tall leader of our village. In the time spent walking, my mind began to wander to what we were doing here. I guess, in a way, I was beginning to worry.

As we entered the lab, I took notice of the familiarity of the room, which only contributed to the worried look in my eye. What if I was going to end up like that kid... I shuddered slightly and tried to remember my mothers words: "Don't worry about it until you need to worry about it." However, I was in the stinking room... shouldn't I be worried about it?

I nodded my head and moved to the nearby chair. My eyes wondered around the room to devices and tools I had never seen before. This wasn't like a normal doctors office. Real work was meant to be done here.... "Anything I can help with?" I asked.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With Kitsune being the only currently available toxicologist on staff today, the message made its way through an assistant and into her hands. She got out of her chair and brought a few instruments with her in a rolled up piece of cloth. The Raikage himself? Waiting for a toxicologist? This is going to be interesting! she thought to herself as she rushed down towards the lab. Lets see… 4b, 4b, 4b… Kitsune looked over the plaques on the doors until she finally found it. Ah. There we go… she thought and smirked, before straightening her appearance a bit and then opening the door and walking in.

She placed down her tools and unrolled it before turning to the Raikage and Zaku, giving a bow to Shin, and a nod to Zaku. ”Welcome, Raikage-sama.” she said before turning to Zaku ”Zaku-kun. It’s been quite a while. I hear you’ve been promoted to Captain of the Deathwatch. Congratulations.” she said with a grin. Of course, to her, he’s still be Zaku-kun, even if he became the Raikage himself. It was one of the curses of knowing people when they were younger, and then teaching them. ”Well then, gentlemen. What is it you need a toxicologist for?” she asked the two and looked at them.

[I'm dropping my OOC rewards to do this as a free RP. Just fyi~]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door began to creek open as a young attractive woman entered the lab. She was an a woman in her early twenties with deep short red hair and ghastly skin tone. She wore a serene smile on her face as she introduced herself toward Zaku and Shin. She lifted a small leather bag underneath her arm and placed it on the table. She unraveled the bag and lifted out several tools placing them flushed together.

"Welcome, Raikage-sama." Shin said with a generous smile. She turned toward Zaku. "Zaku-kun. It’s been quite a while. I hear you’ve been promoted to Captain of the Deathwatch. Congratulations.”

"Deathwatch?" Shin thought to himself. He remember hearing about the newly acquitted division a few months back. He was not aware that students were allowed to joined the division. He would have to fester on the subject at another time.

Kitsune returned her few toward her leader. "Well then, gentlemen. What is it you need a toxicologist for."

"Yes." Shin said as he cleared his throat. His hand crept into his coat as he pulled out the stained handkerchief. He held it out toward her revealing the distinguishable blue mark. "I need for you to do a chemical analyst on this compound. I hear you are very good at removing substances from hard surfaces. Also, may I suggest using a weak base. I don't want the substance to be completed decomposed during the experiment." Shin said.

He walked over the small table near the long lab chair Zaku was siting next to. "I will need to draw some blood to compare it with the unknown compound." Shin said as he removed a white syringe. The syringe has a nice chrome finish with a sharp point extension. He lifted the syringe into the air examining it for a moment.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah so this is the part where I come in. I quickly maneuvered my arm and rolled up what sleeve I had so that it was fully successful for wherever the Raikage would need. I had always thought that Shin had been apart of the main branch. I didn't know that he was a medical physician as well. Learn something new everyday I suppose. Needless to say I would let the two run what experiments they needed to without objection; this was an area I had no knowledge in whatsoever...

[Yall free to do what you need to do.]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked ”I’m very good at a lot of things.” she said and took the piece of cloth, and removed a tiny scrap of the substance-soaked cloth before placing it under a microscope so she could see what she was working with. These chains look unlike anything I’ve seen before… she thought to herself as she kept an outward appearance of calmness. ”You might be right Raikage-sama. A weak base seems to be the way to go for now.” she said and took a little vial labeled methylamine and dripped a couple of drops of it onto the scrap of cloth, to see if the weak base did anything to the substance they were researching.

”Tell me, Raikage-sama. Where did you come by this compound? The molecule chains aren’t quite… Normal.” she said as she kept on observing them, and thus not looking at Shin and Zaku, as the Raikage prepared to draw blood from Zaku. I wonder if it’d be possible to separate the liquid by use of a bit of homebrewed chemicals, just like I did with Isaki-sama’s blood... she thought to herself as she kept on looking, not wanting to miss a thing about what happened. After all, if she missed something, she wouldn’t really be a good scientist, now would she?

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sharp extension of the syringe inserted into Zaku's skin thrusting red viscous liquid into the syringe.Shin continued to draw blood filling up three test tubes, when he finished he wrapped Zaku's forearm with a light gauze. "Thank you for your assistance, Zaku." Shin said as rested the three test tubs on to a rack sitting on the small table. The boy h

"Tell me, Raikage-sama. Where did you come by this compound? The molecule chains aren’t quite…" Kitsune spoke keeping her attention toward her equipment.

Shin did not speak immediately thinking about the question that she asked. It was not simple to tell Kitsune about the events that had transpired around Zaku. It was not normal protocol for a student like Zaku to be sent out of the country to complete an examination. He was not completely enthralled about the idea but considering the lack of resources that Kumogakure had at the time, the same time in which Makorou and his comrades sedge Kumogakure. Shin had to do something and Zaku was the only logical choice. Moreover, the only way to maximize success was to use a student rather than a shinobi. Of course, there were several moral ramifications that Shin would have to deal with.

"The compound was discovered during a mission I gave to Zaku. I could explain to you the details of the mission and why I sent Zaku rather than a veteran shionobi but that would detach from what is important. Apparently, there is an enemy who is stealing chakra from children and I believe this compound is connected to this in some way." Shin said as he walked toward Kitsune.

"What is your current analysis?" Shin asked.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised an eyebrow and looked at the Raikage. ”Well. That certainly would explain why this compound is acting like it is. It seems to be a chakra absorbent. So this is most likely how said enemy is stealing chakra.”[b/] she said and took a little sample, dripped it in a petridish before applying some of her chakra to it, immediately noticing that it got drained away while the liquid seemed to grow a bit solid for as long as the chakra was applied to it. ”Now, I’m not sure that I’ve got the equipment to make a counter agent to this, but with a bit of additional funding for the hospital, I’m sure we could get some more… Advanced machinery down here.”

She looked back at the compound. ”If I can make a counter agent, it’d be possible to inoculate people, to prevent their chakra from being stolen from them via this compound. That, in turn, would mean the enemy you mentioned would have to change the base structure of it to make it effective again. And to keep the chakra absorption effect, it’d have to be extensively tested.” Kitsune said, basically rambling off her theory, not at all even considering that she might even be boring the dear leader with her talk of possiblys and maybes.

I do hope I didn’t bore you with my theory Raikage-sama. she said and bowed a bit. Funnily enough, she also noticed that unlike practically all other women in the village, he had absolutely no effect on her. She had heard the stories of the councilor and several other important women of Kaminari no Kuni being absolutely besmitten with the man. And yet she found herself only respecting the man. Then again, he was a man to be respected. After all he was the beloved leader, as well as the guy that took down Makoro, so definitely a force to be reckoned.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All the words being thrown around were a bit over my head and naturally a worried look began to cross my face. I was normally the type to be rather informed, at least generally, about random things. But today, I was a virgin in the jargon of the lab. Needless to say, I was rather awkward in a room of old people, a former teacher in fact. So i would stay silent and wiggle my toes while i waited for them to address me. Or perhaps needed something from me. At this point, it was all I could really do; my new job title was: lab rat.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Not at all. I find your analysis reasonable. I will look into your request." Shin said nodding his head as he walked toward the centrifuge. It had been a few moments after the contraption finally stopped spinning. The dark red liquid glimmered under the florescent light as Shin picked it up from the holster. He walked back toward the desk near Kitsune as he picked up a small plastic bulb small enough for him to extract a few drops of blood onto a clean petridish. He examined the blood underneath a microscope and noticed the red blood cells were violently active. Why was Zaku's blood such

Shin sighed as he moved back from the desk. "We will have to work quickly before the effects become irreversible. For the time being, I will present you with all the aid that you need. I don't believe it was a coincidence that Zaku-san was taken in so easily." Shin glanced back at Zaku.

"Zaku-san..." Shin began but was interrupted by the loud sonorous intercom from above. "Raikage-sama. Your presence is required at Torre Celeste. There are a few clients wishing to negotiation a contract with Kumogakure."

"I will be on my way." Shin replied toward the voice. Kitsune could sense a general ennui in Shin's voice. "We will have to continue this conversation another time, Kitsune. Zaku-san, I request you return to see by the end of the week. I still have some more questions to ask of you. Until then have a good day." Shin said as he began to leave the room.

[[Leaving Topic]] Thanks for your participation :D

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While Shin had his back turned and Zaku’s attention was elsewhere, Kitsune had slipped a single vial of the compound into her pocket due to her curiousity and intent on experimenting more with it. After all, if she could weaponize it, turn it into a chakra transfer instead of just a drain; it’d be invaluable for the Kumo shinobi. Especially if it came down to having to battle others. Apply compound there, and boom, free chakra and a weaker opponent. Win/win for the user.

As Shin said that she’d be given all the aid she needed, Kitsune blinked a few times, then nodded ”Of course, I’ll do my very best to reverse what has happened to Zaku-kun, and to prevent it from happening to other kumo-nin.” she said and gave a light bow. Then, when he got called away, she merely said ”You’re always welcome to drop by Raikage-sama~ before pausing a bit, and then adding Let me know in advance so I can inform you of my location though, I might be in surgery after all.”

[Mission done, i suppose?]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My eyes perked up at the sound of my name, but the Raikage was interrupted by the intercom. Something important must have come up. I shrugged and up from where I was sitting and listened to what the others had to say. "Yes, Raikage-dono. I see to it that I schedule an appointment." Then I turned to Kitsune with a bow. "Sensei." I commented, bading him farewell as I quickly moved to an exit. Hospitals always left me with the strange feeling of illness, no matter my true health state.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back