Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Books are dangerous!!! [Open]

Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Come on... just... a... bit... more..."

Katsu stretched his hand out in a desperate attempt to reach the upper part of a bookshelf in a somewhat secluded corner of the library; he had finally found the exact book he needed for his studies, but the darned shelf was just too tall for him to reach! 'Oh Lord... why couldn't you make me just one inch taller... just one inch? Not too much to ask, I'd say. Oh well....' Katsu sighed as he continued his desperate effort to reach the top of the shelf until...

"That's... oh, crap..."

The entire bookshelf was starting to tilt ever so slightly; Katsu had a rather bad feeling of what was about to happen. The teenage priest tried his best to get out of the way, but he was too late. The bookshelf tilted over until it clashed against another shelf on the other side of the aisle. The resulting crash and shower of books most likely made more than enough noise to alert half the library that something had happened. As the dust settled, a large pile of books lay where Katsu had been standing a few seconds prior, a loose hand stuck out of the carnage, a pair of glasses (miraculously still intact) was displaced a few inches from the stack.

"Someone.... anyone.... help.... I've been entombed by the tomes..." Katsu whined from underneath the pile of books; he had managed to avoid any major injuries, but he couldn't manage to free himself from the avalanche of tomes that had entombed him.

WC: 255

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Along came Meo a few minutes later, a few books under his arm as he searched through the aisles, staff in his other tapping lightly on the ground in cadence to his step. He didn't really need it, but, you know. Old people and their affectations. So preoccupied with looking through the aisles themselves, he didn't immediately register why all of a sudden the shelves were empty until he heard a loud crunch under foot. Blinking, he glanced down, and grunted.

"Huh. Someone left this pile of books here. Tch, ah well, must have been for a good reason." He murmured to himself and, disregarding the obvious signs that it was an avalanche that landed possibly on top of someone; signs like the voice calling weakly beneath the pile, and the glasses he just crushed which most likely belonged to someone, he promptly dropped his stack of books onto the pile.

"Needed to get rid of these anyway. Hah. Let someone else clean my mess, thats what I always say." He even poked through the topmost books of that messy stack with his staff, in the hopes that maybe there was something good here that he couldn't find elsewhere.

Kats would hear a dull thudding from beneath the books, and Meo spluttered in disbelief, stepping back from the pile.

"What idiot let you in here? Damn animal following me everywhere like he has a crush, I should kill him and make pork chops. Yes, mule pork chops, like mother used to make. Oh, but I can't let him know, he might disappear. Oh, sweet animal of mine, whatever do you mean there's a student beneath this pile? Bah! What do you know? You can't even read!" It was at that point that Katsu would hear the books begin to slide away, and soon the pile was shifted around him almost like a tiny wall of hardcover protection, and standing about six to seven feet away before him stood Meo. If he glanced behind him, he'd see a grey-furred mule at about the same distance from him as Meo was, head slightly lowered, one ear twitching as its tail swished, a long piece of grass which it chewed moving in time to its jaw in its mouth, even though it didn't seem to diminish.

"Wasn't me that let you out. Though if you want I can put them back, in case you need more alone time. Naughty kids these days, always finding the strangest places to be alone." He wiped away a tear, "Reminds me of my youth. Were those your glasses?" He asked, motioning with his jaw towards the shattered spectacles on the ground, a few pieces of glass still crunching under his sandaled foot.

[The text in blue are things that he's speaking out loud but in a fashion that you can tell he's talking to himself. Kind of like an external internal monologue.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back