Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Books!! The books are everywhere!

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A loud scream was heard from inside the academy and following that noise he would encounter the librarian of the academy in tears and on the ground. “Miss..?” Nova questioned as he looked at her and offered a hand. “They did this!” She sounded and gritted her teeth as she stood up with his aid. “Now how am I going to get this all back!? The Sennin will hear of this! I know exactly who they were!” She raged on about how she would make them pay, while in the meantime the young blonde boy was already gathering the books and putting them on a pile. “You go to the sennin, I will clean up this mess.” He sounded calm and tried to give her an objective to do rather than to keep standing here.

The lady left the place and there were only some giggles in the corner. “Did you see? She was mad bro!” It was the voice of one of the few that did all this. Nova tried his best to just ignore it and pick up the books one by one. placing it on a cart to later set it back as soon as he was done picking up a section. “No man.. The brilliant part was where the two cases fell over!” And the laughter continued which echoed into the place. ’ Don’t flip here.. Don’t do it Nova…’ He spoke to himself in his mind. He even took a few breaths in and out before he would continue collecting.

It was when he finally almost had them all, that they turned their attention to him. “Oh look! Someone is being someone’s pet!”
“I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you. As to why I am doing this.”
“Wait.. are you saying we are stupid?!” One person got really close up to him grabbed him by the collar and dragged him closer. “Well..?” Nova didn’t reply to the young teen and soon he found to regret that decision. He got a sharp fist to the cheek and got flung back into the cart that he had just collected stuff on. A crash sounded along with the thud of the boy landing down there. Yet still he didn’t speak. Once more the bully got closer and grabbed Nova off the floor by his shirt. I would appreciate it if you do not interrupt me in my ignoring time.” Nova spoke as he tried to get the grip off, but his replies to react back to the bully verbally didn’t really go well. He got another hit in the stomach this time and he gasped for air for a second. ’ Keep calm... Keep calm, this isn’t the way..’ He thought and was actually hoping the lady was soon to return.

After a while… The boy was found to be collecting books once more, his hand looked a little bit swollen, his cheek was swollen different hues started to gather on the skin. A slight scrape was on it too. That was yet to look below the T-shirt. ‘ I don’t think anything is broken… but training is going to be a bit difficult… Would they believe me if I told them it was the books…? That I slipped and they fell down..?’

once he found a few… more odd kinds of books, he started to go through some pages… “Voodoo… Right… as if.” He thought but then he found books in a language he couldn’t really comprehend. “I cannot read this. I wonder what they would say.” He spoke out loud with his thoughts and as he moved he felt like he made a wrong move. A sharp pain sensation got from his ribs and he quickly lowered his arm. “Not good…” He exhaled and thought about what his family would do at this point.

It was late, very late when the lady returned and saw how a couple of cases were already filled nicely. “Oh wow… this is amazing!” And there the small figure emerged once more to collect a few more books. “Oh, child… You have done more than enough! Thank you for helping me try to sort this mess.” but even she didn’t see the bruises on him. She never had a proper look at him from the start. ’ I am used to this… Honestly used to this.. Just… A few more days, then the pain is all over.’ he thought as he looked at the bruises.

“Yes, ma’am.” He would speak as she sent him away to go home. He had done enough and even had a handwritten note as to why he would be getting home late. The bullies luckily were nowhere to be found anymore… At least for now. He picked up his bow which was left in pieces, along with the broken arrows in their quiver. "Oh, and you really should be more careful if you train with that equipment. It's always better to use the school ones if you really want to test stuff out!" She tried to give the boy a word of advice before he left.

Outside it was raining and the boy didn't bother to do something about it. For his idea, this was better. Yes, the rain hurt on his skin but at the same time, the cooling effect was welcomed. He gritted his teeth at the moment and teardrops fell to the ground. Where he was taught to not fight back in situations like this, to stay above them... This situation really did hurt. More than one way.

[Topic entered]
[WC: 932]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back