Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bumping around [Requesting Suteki Aru / Open]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Aomaki explored the city, he came across wondrous sites, many of which he was disallowed from seeing, and so he was put downward. He tried exploring the other areas in these places downward that he investigated, and came across very well-lit areas, unlike some of the other areas. Because the girl told him to be careful of saying he was a God/Goddess, he did as such and tried to avoid the Shamans that always leered at him at well. They made him feel uneasy. He jumped from area to area, having been doing so for quite a while. He was huffing and puffing a bit now, but otherwise nothing bad had happened to him yet besides himself being exhausted. He hadn't had to show his true identity yet.. Nor use his weaponry yet. A good thing. He didn't want to hurt anyone else. No one else needed to be hurt unless there was the aspect and purities of evil and its followers, offspring and demonic minions to contain, apprehend and eliminate. That, was, of course, what he did.. He darted his eyes from wall to wall in the small cavern he was now in. There was a lot of evil here.. But Aomaki would be unable to defeat it without his master. This was too much evil, and he might be taken down by guardians and killed himself, and then he would be unable to bring peace to the world.. He would instead have to lead those that came down here and were sometimes lead astray back onto the right path. That seemed a justifiable thing to do. Running in, he went into the deep and dangerous place that had evil crawl in it..

[OOC - MFT / WC: IDK XD]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Bumping around [Re-opened!]

[Re-opened.]

Walking through the decrepit areas of lust, sin and salacity, Aomaki pondered his belongings. Though there was a soul not in these areas -- as they were all heavily occupying large, underground clubs, -- he continued on with a guard on his items. He cast a spell of wind around his body as an area of 'feeling' of which he would be alerted to enemies or thieves in general trying to steal from him if they broke through his wind magicks bubble. He whistled a showtune he knew from a songbard that had sang of it a while back in his travels and journeys. He gracefully walked down the path, the path of which's gate blared and glared in large, unbroken neon-lights in a blood-red colour, "Red Lights". He wasn't really sure at this point in time what he was doing like he knew what he was doing when he had entered, but maybe something subtle would come to him and he would be able to save the day of a house on fire or a trapped kitten in a large tree or some stereotypical mess like that. He eyed humongous tagged graffiti on sandy brick walls. This was some vivid imagery. Maybe whomever wrote and drew these very artful things would soon someday become a true artist instead of just an aspirational artist that they were already. His steps echoed through the 'night' that was this labyrinth of darkly closed buildings and drew forth attention to him from areas where strobing dancers played and listened to music at. Those latter areas were particularly far off and he could only hear muffled noises from their vicinities, however. He dipped a cherry lollipop in his mouth and continued to walk forth for a long while of which he lactated his bodily acids from his energy pathways with the continued walking of down. However, he did not break a single sweat, and continued forth more, bearing his own heat and struggles. He would suffer only himself, and soon he would conquer that, too.

[OOC - MFT: WC = 342+~]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Bumping around [Closed, sorry ._.]

[Since I'm not able to attract any attention I'm closing this again and heading out of Sand XD Sorry guys!]

[Topic closed.]

[No, wait, someone wants to RP with me! Reopened the thread!]

[Topic reopened.]

[Requesting Suteki Aru.]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Steps echoed through the night, the sound of fiery crashes could be heard in a distance. Suteki Aru was running through the back alleys of the Grand Palais as she was on a mission. She was told to track down a local thug and capture him before he could escape her sight. She was in a full forced sprint after him and she was casting her fiery jutsus towards him in an attempt to catch him off guard. The punk turned quickly and began to head towards the Red Lights. She sighed as her flaming fists sent out another barrage of hot embers trying to get him. She was losing him at this pace. The man turned down another alley and just as Aru was about to take the corner she ran into something. It felt as if she was hit with a raging sand storm she fell onto the ground and skinned her knee. As she looked up into the direction that the thug was running she couldn't see him anymore. All of that was for nothing.

She turned her head upwards and looked at what she ran into. It was a boy, a few years older than her, eating a sucker. "You bastard! you let him get away!" She took a breath and let herself calm down. Wincing and breathing in heavily she touched her skinned knee as she sat in front of the boy. "Owiee." She softly said to herself. Trying to stand up the girl hobbled slightly on her leg and stood up facing the boy. Her eyes narrowed into a scowl. "Who the hell are you anyway?"

((OoC: I have arrived!))

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quickly, high-paced steps flew by him as they had originally came from in front of him. He looked to his side, distracted by a man running with a grimace on his face and what appeared to be slight charred burn marks that smelled fresh. He then heard footsteps coming at him at a speed he could not turn his head in retort to, nor could he escape its falling into him. "Oof! Whu-- What the.." He muttered aloud, rubbing his head after being hit by the smaller girl head-on. He huffed and puffed as he had been jogging for quite some time and this was the first he had stopped in a few minutes. His eyes dilated in the dark after being opened rather harshly after seeing such fiery glowing light. He wondered if he was under attack before he realized this was a younger girl and she was completely harmless to him. "Hey, girlie, I'm sorry 'bout runnin' into you.. Were you chasin' after that dude that was on fire?" He said in a slanged voice since he didn't want to have to pronounce everything since his face and head were both damaged and his lollipop was crushed into his gums, causing him to taste blood as he licked his own wounds.

He seethed the blood and sucked up his pain, standing up quickly. He realized the time needed to catch the person she was chasing, and he also realized that she was slightly injured. "Damn, you're hurt, I'm sorry! Listen, I can help you with that wound, but right now time is of the essence if I'm not mistaken. I'm Akaoni Aomaki, not from around here. We can still catch up to that guy if I'm calculating the timing correctly. Suck in the pain and take my hand and let's go catch that guy." He extended his arm to her so as to help her as he would run toward the man with her and catch him for her. He wanted to repent..

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Girlie?! Really? "Yeah I was following him, that punk has been harassing some shop keepers in the Sietch Zensunna and I was gonna pummel him for it." She let out a sigh as he pointed out the fact that she was hurt. She turned away from him and flicked her hair with her hand. "I'm Suteki Aru, and I don't need your help." She grinned at him from the corner of her eye. Ignoring Ao-Kun's hand she waived at him with the hand that went through her bright red hair. Looking in the direction that the man had ran to, she began the chase once more. Aru flinched slightly with the first couple of steps, but she was able to overcome the pain as she darted towards the man. Making the hand seal known as the Bird seal, "Tori..." her hands caught ablaze as she started to catch back up to the man. "Hey, Bastard! You're not that lucky!". She could hear the man's commotion a block away. Slightly looking back to see if Aomaki had decided to follow her, she slightly blushed and turned the corner down another alley.

((Sorry for the shortness, I hate long introductions so I kept this one rather short^^))

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, my.. Did my luxury-born slang slip from my tongue again? Ah, well. I'll apologize to her after I catch up to her and help her apprehend that criminal gangster that was extorting money from those shopkeepers or whatever. Such evil must be slain." Aomaki had spoken with a small smile on a bleak and serious face. He swiftly pulled up his extendable scythe that hanged on his torso belt (as opposed to it being on his neckbelt, which would kill him due to its weight, and forth from that he hangs his small pearl rings that invoke his elemental wind magicks on his neckbelt instead) and he releases the full power and extent of his scythe by opening it up and filling it full of his elemental wind magicks. He looks to the far-off background of what was in front of him and finds a light and quite bright fire going onward toward the thug in the chase that was still on. He grins slightly, scoffing to himself. "Well then, here I come to help you, Miss Suteki Aru of Sunagakure no Sato!" He shouts to the wind, of which he provokes an extended echo of its call to find Suteki Aru's ears by him using his elemental wind magicks to channel it to her at a lightning-fast exhilaration of sound's very own best speed. He goes forth, dissipating into the shadows of the night as true ninja did. He teleported and transported his body to Suteki Aru's side, on the six of the tail of the thug as they all ran. He lugged his weapon to his side, ready to use it either taijutsu-wise by slashingly circumsizing the thug down to size or alternatively cutting him up with his own elemental wind magicks ninjutsu-wise, which could be combined with Suteki Aru's fire to devastate the thug with fiery licking flames and sharp slicing winds simultaneously. "Give me the command for how you want me to help!" He gritted his teeth and yelled to Suteki Aru at her side, a harsh and deterministic look on his face which spoke of his quick and cunning calculations he had finished up with already for as to how to strike down this swift-footed foe.

[Wrote this on my phone, sorry if it sucks.]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She grinned from ear to ear when she heard the boy's voice in the wind. He was a shinobi after all. With a big grin on her face, she turned down another alley and was closing in on the bastard. At that moment Aomaki appeared beside her asking her if she needed help. She jumped up and landed on a near by dumpster. Throughing her arm almost out of place, she sent a wave of fires in front of the man. She trapped him. Hopping down off of the metal contraption, she stepped towards the man that was now cowering on the ground. "...Get up coward..." She spoke softly as she raised a fiery hand at him. She was about to blast this scum bag when something strange happened. A wall of water formed around the street thug's feet lifting him into the air and a puff smoke shattered a transformation jutsu.
Fadalgia_card___Water_Ninja_by_syriac.jpg

"So you caught me eh? The big bad Kunoichi of Sand thinks she's tough does she?" He vanished and reappeared directly in front of Aru, he quickly grabbed her jaw and picked her up by her mouth. Aru quickly began to scream and began kicking at him, but the water shinobi quickly threw her to the side as if she was nothing. She hit the wall, slightly cracking it with her impact and fell to the ground. "Stay there bitch." He turned his attention to the young man that was with Aru and raised a hand. Water quickly began to surge from it. "Water Style: Grand Waterfall no Jutsu!" The torrent of water blasted towards Aomaki with a strong enough force to pummel the walls into debris.

(have fun with him, completely destroy him if you'd like ^^)

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What.. You damned son of a whore! I'll fucking end you!" Aomaki screamed homicidally as he tried to pierce his enemy's ears with his sound magicks, looking wild-eyed at his opponent as he hysterically crept through the shadows of darkness in his mind to come to a point where he fully broke his sanity again. Mentally he collapsed again and called upon the mercy of his Goddess to aid him. He knelt in front of her altar and prostrated to pray to her.. The peach skies in his world lit up in flames. "No one shall kill innocents while I am the eternal sentinel that watches over all that is deserving of my Mercy." She commanded through her temple in his mind, abandoning her spot on the cabana that overlooked a never-ending sky of love as she adorned her fullest powers again. She came and soultouched Aomaki's heart, giving him the commands needed to procedurally take down this criminal foe. "You stupid son of a bitch.. You just unleashed something you fucking shouldn't have. PRAY FOR YOUR FUCKING MERCY." Said Aomaki, his voice altered and changed drastically from his normal boyishness. He sounded like he was a gruff, groveling demon that was prepared to burn the world for its misdeeds. He exhaled himself a shield of magical winds as a deathly wave came at him with the intent to end his life.

"I hope you fucking know you can't kill me." He looked forward, literal blue fire burning in his pupils. It surrounded his body just as his whispered magical wind guard spell did, like a thousand smoke wisp spirits running through a white fog. "You ready for this?" He shouted Mercy's will, quickly and courageously rising his arm forward from his side, toward the large waves that came to drown him in massive amounts as if he were being surrounded by the oceans and seas themselves. His palm was held out and it looked like he split the oncoming waves with it somehow. "Spellthief! Vishjazh, I channel Chronos's bravery! May the seals that bind the world be undone and be rewritten to end this evil! MAY I GAIN THE POWER TO PURGE! I WILL CULL YOU, DEMON!" Aomaki shouted at the top of his lungs as soon as he was surrounded by water, seemingly being drowned under the amounts that spilled through every crevice, every hole and every void in the area. He closed his eyes to cry fiery tears that slipped amongst the swirling wisps that stared ahead, speeding their paces to fly around as quickly as they could to repel anything incoming to him in reality. Though it looked as if he were drowned, a light stayed alight rising from the deep blue, a lowly light of swift teal that was seemingly remiss in its ability to survive, but this was not so.

The light stayed alive and it grew. It basked in the energies being channeled forth unto Aomaki, and he looked up again after his tears drained from his eyes. His grip on his scythe grew just as his magic mana chakra forcefield shield's grip around Aomaki tightened just as he was being drowned more and more by the waves. His scythe grew to change to a glowing deep red color that mindfully peered forth a leering stare into his enemy's eyes. The light's intensity ascended and crescendoed. His body's glow wrapped around him and then grew in mass and size toward his front, looking like the eye from his scythe moved to his front, of which it had as he held it forth with both his hands, aiming it horizontally, directly at his enemy's head. He whispered words that could not be understood, and his lips could not be read as he instantly moved them just as quickly as even the best of Shinobi could make signs. Unintelligible and vicious, his words spoke of his hate and of his mercy, and could only be understood because they gave a very impressionable feeling to those that saw the events going down right now. The light dropped and swept around his weapon, supercharging its velocity and intensity to drain into the scythe an incredible amount billionfold what it had had powering it beforehand.

"I'VE JUDGED YOU TO BE GUILTY, SCUM!" Aomaki perturbingly shouted, bursting his words through the waters to make his enemies quake with fear and bleed from all of their orifices as his echoes would ring infinitely through their minds, decimation and destruction imminent for their lives and their bodies. "AAAHHH!! YOUR SOUL..!! IT SHALL DIE!!" He angrily screeched, louder than any banshee would dare pierce with their own demonic vocalities. His channeling reached a critical mass and he unleashed the full powers of what volume he stored up from his supercharge for his foe. A light would beam forward from his body, going forth toward his foe. It flew past the waters and made them precipitate into nothingness, the same as it did for his opponent's skull. An explosion of vermillion and crimson red blood, greymatter, gore and bone followed. He saw the waves crash upon the buildings around him, being swallowed and collapsing just as his opponent did. The wet and soggy land of crumbling remains was what was left as the aftermath beyond what lied in front of him: death was a cruel mistress to everyone. His powers ceased to exist as they halted their flows and became transparent as the winds were in this world of shinobi and kunoichi. "No.. My Mercy, you have left me again.." He said quietly under his breath, his voice rough as his throat was raw from his ninjutsu spells he had just cast. He looked to the small girl curling up in the fetal position just beyond her crash site on the wall. "Damn! Suteki Aru! My strength is fading, but I will.. I will heal you.." He spoke with a deep sadness about him, swiftly dividing his shadows to both sides to reassign themselves into Aomaki's shape and likeness in front of the girl. He knelt down to her as he knelt down to his Goddess. "It's.. It's all right now.." He justified the situation to her, trying to be casual to make her feel reassured of it, though it didn't feel anything like that as the situation was dire and very far from that. He slipped his left hand under her head lightly and put his right hand around her torso grievously. "Please.. Awaken.." He cried in discontent of her ceased bodily functions. Was she alive? He pleaded and begged the Gods for her to live on.

[OOC - MFT / WC: 1105]
[Hope I wasn't too aggressive with this, :3]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
...Aru hit the wall...​
|[/col]
...her eyes went dark...​

[col]|
...The entire world faded...​
[/col]
When she opened her eyes she was completely surrounded by darkness, unable to see anything other than herself. The young girl, pushed her hands against the ground allowing her to stand up. Raising her hands to her chest she took a single step forward. Her heart pounding and sweat droplets appearing on her skin, she was terrified. "H-Hello? ...anyone there?" Her voice seemed to echo into nothingness, as if the world had disappeared. Her throat tightened up as she wanted to scream at the empty sky. She started walking, walking into the void that had become her world, reaching out for the hope of someone being there with her, but there wasn't. It seemed like she had been walking for hours, occasionally she would look back, as if she heard something, but there was nothing. She continued to walk for countless hours more, until the voice.​

"Please.. Awaken.."​
Grogginess and shadows were seen by the little girl. Something, or someone was holding her. She blinked once more, her eyes barely opening at first, but widening with every blink. The first thing she saw was a man. He was crying. "...Ao-Kun?" A small breath brought the words from her mouth and barely made it to Aomaki's ears. Aru's vision was coming back. The blunt force of hitting the wall had knocked the wind out of her, she was unconscious for a few moments but she quickly regained her strength. Sitting up she touched her head, and winced at the pain. She would have a considerable bruise covering her back on she had a welt on her head. Then shock. She instantly remembered the man. "Where is he? Where is he Ao-Kun... er.. I meant Aomaki-San..." She blushed slightly. Forcing herself to get up, she stood facing away from Aomaki slightly stammering on her way, but she fought threw the pain. She saw the area around them and realized what had happened. "Thank you... Aomaki-San... And don't worry about me. I'm fine."

img20120913012233.gif

She turned and faced Aomaki and smiled. "I could have taken him. He... um... just caught me off guard!"

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, by the Gods, you had me mortally worried.." Aomaki sighed a retentive exhaust of relief. "Just forget about the damned honoraries.. Just call me Ao so you don't have to speak so much.. You're not fine, as I saw how hard you were thrown into that wall.. Look behind me." He spoke to her as she rose and smiled to him. "Your impact on it literally pulverized it. We have to take you to wherever it is the facility of clerics is around here." He demanded of her, standing now as he put his hand forth and turned it into a ball of a fist, squeezing it to emphasize his worry.

He exhaled heavily again, looking down at where she had previously laid down at. His eye quirked and he sniffed, a shine on his eye as he speedily closed it and concealed his hidden emotions. He looked away, looking to his left at the wall as he put his fist on the wall as a palm once more. "Hm.." He muttered, studying its affect on the building as he looked up and toughened himself again. By this time he obviously had his eyes open, and had drained them of the tears that had previously swollen up inside of him. "I'm.. I'm sorry, I usually cry after I slay men in the name of my Gods.." He truthfully stated to Suteki Aru, turning back to her as he looked into her eyes and grinned weakly.

He dissipated and rematerialized behind her. "Hold still." He commanded gently, grasping her right shoulder with his right arm and grasping her lower side with his left arm. "I need to check your wounds if you don't mind. I don't want anyone that is an innocent to go on living with pain in their lives, so let me help you." He pleaded to her, moving his hands along her backside and checking her pressure points, bones, muscular system and skin. Her skin was showing from the cloth being chafed off by the harsh throw against the wall's side. "Okay, there's definitely a lot of damage here.. You were groaning as you touched your forehead too, let me check that." He said, pushing himself closer behind her as he brushed to her backside with his body and wrapped one of his arms around her forehead and left the other one down to her side.

He was obviously quite taller than she was so he bent over her in order to get to her easier. His palm rubbed over her sore, which was quite swelled up with blood right now. He perked his lip to the side as he thought about something to himself. "Hm.. You're quite injured.. I don't like this at all.. Do you know where the hospital is or do I have to find it for you?" He, quite alarmed, pleaded for her to tell him in order for him to be able to help her further. "Please, now.. Don't you want to get well?" He quietly whispered into her ear as he put his head on her right shoulder, hovering just above it as he looked to her and tried to peer into her eyes to show her the staring shine that was in his royal purple irises. His tears showed his concern for her as he hugged her lightly and closely from behind, his stomach and chest muscularly clenched tightly and subconsciously in reaction to the earlier fight.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OoC: I'm apologizing before hand, my writing flow is.. well... meh right now.))
[col]
Aru smiled, this boy was worried about her. He checked up on her and made sure that she wasn't hurt. He stepped behind her to check her vitals and her body. Her face felt warm, she was blushing. As he felt up her back, Aru felt shivers creep up her spine. She had a small smile on her face as he came closer to her body and checked her forehead. She closed her eyes and forced herself to breathe more slowly; she could feel her heart beating. She looked away before she felt his head rest on shoulder. Looking back, she could see his beautiful purple irises and they made her smile. His body was around her's; she could feel his tense body from the fight before. "I know the way" She said softly. "Thank you..."

Aru stepped away from him to turn around and face him. She stepped into the young man and hugged him back. "Thank you... so much." Tears developed in her eye as he legs fell out from under her. She would fall to her knees if not supported by Ao. She raised one of her hands and pointed north. "...that way..." She let out a painful breath before her head slumped down once again. She had forced to much of herself.​
|
4514598.jpg
[/col]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[My writing flow is also meh right now. You do not need to apologize for this. Also I hope you don't mind but I'm going to skip ahead in time for your character.]

Aomaki's hair brushed over Aru's side and onto her mane as well. Aomaki began noting the increases in blood pressure in her body as he checked up on her. "You're a curious creature, Miss Suteki Aru." He mostly un-calmly and quite bashfully said while looking quite satisfied with the situation. This was probably the most romantic situation he had been involved in since the civil war. He pondered how many more men and women would need to suffer and die for the sins of the few in this world of strife and chaos. He hoped he didn't have to fight anymore guerrilla assassins anytime soon. If he didn't know how to use his chakra and his wind element so efficiently he might have succumbed to the water overflow and drowned to death. He was pushed into and tightly wrapped around as he was already doing (to Suteki) by Suteki. Oh.. You make me feel my own heart bleed.. He thought to himself in response to her sudden embrace. He grew a large, smiling grin as he blushed alike her. He felt a wetness accumulate on his side through small drops and then immediately bore her fallen weight. "Oh, my.." He said as he took in a breath and grasped her into a hold upward horizontally, her head on her right arm with his right arm under her backside as his left arm held her given-out legs' knees' undersides. "Well then, time to visit the ol' doc'." He quite jokingly said, though serious about his intentions. He dematerialized with her into the night, going directly North at a breakneck speed.
•Later on..•

A light, fluffy feather would stroke up and down the torso and abdomen of Suteki Aru. This would continue as a bench-seated Aomaki would give a sighing "Harumph.." As he had his elbow on his knee and his hand under his chin to support his resting head as he looked at Suteki and tried to soothe her with his other arm. By this time Suteki Aru would definitely be in a hospital bed with IVs hooked up to her body feeding her and giving her her needed nutrients. There would be a muffled bustle outside the room through the door as far as she might be able to hear beyond Aomaki's boredness and anticipatory sighs of laxness. He was by her bedside of course, and he tiredly awaited her to wake up. He had been up most of the night waiting for her to awaken as he did not feel at rest trying to rest by her side knowing she was in what was deemed by her doctor as a 'critical' condition from multiple gruesome wounds. "C'mon, wake up.. Don't leave me in jeopardy like this.." He would mutter under his breath as he subconsciously dreamed of being in a different land where things were all right between the two and no one was hurt. He anxiously moved his left leg up and down by vibrating it while it remained stationary down on the bench's step-rung. He perked his lips out a bit, thinking to himself as he closed his eyes gently.. "You're such a poignant girl.. Don't tell me Chronos has it in store for you to die.." He said as his last words before he went into a light napping state while unconsciously still motioning the feather up and down her body tickling her while also vibrating his leg.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((umm... I'm kinda posting quickly on this cause I don't know what to do with this.))

Aru was feeling weak, she wasn't sure where she was or what she was doing. She just knew that she was moving, light fluttered across her eyes. Then she fell back into a slumber. A few minutes later she awoke in a hospital. Everything was blurry. She forced herself to sit up and looked around. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and let out a suppressed yawn. Looking around, she noticed a set of IV in her arms. She smiled slightly as the young girl realized that Ao-Kun was napping in her room. She sat up and adjusted herself to be in a more comfortable position. She noticed that he was attempting to tickle her with a feather. The red headed girl snapped her fingers and made the feather combust into a quick wisp of flames. She attempted to make the fire bright and hot enough to make Ao-Kun wake up. She giggled slightly before coughing. Quickly pulling up a napkin to cover her mouth, she coughed up blood slightly, but she hid it quickly and tucked it away.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking in a deep inhalation as a part of an even deeper yawning, Aomaki looked to Suteki after exclaiming "Oi!" at a distressing warmth that faded into the wind around the two. He blinked and readjusted his eyes to his environment. Oh, she was playing with me.. Aomaki thinks to himself as he looks into her eyes. He noticed she was a bit conserved but that was fine. He could understand how she might have thought her privacy might have been violated by him considering she was in a new place, in new clothes with IV lines attached to her arms and legs. "Not to worry," said Aomaki in a tired voice, "for I had the finest female nurses and doctors take care of you and made sure that no man was to be your subjugator for the ritualisms of health needed to be undertaken by yourself to heal up." Aomaki nodded up and down quickly, looking to his wrist, realizing it was still moving on its own. He blinked and grabbed his hand and moved it quickly under his bottom. He looked from his left backside to his right backside, hoping no one saw those symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder arising in him. He squinted and then looked back to Suteki, opening his eyes and plucking out the sleep in them. He moved his other hand straight out to Suteki Aru's leg, patting it. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked her, wondering about how she felt since she hadn't said anything yet.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aru readjusted herself into a more comfortable position in the bed as Ao began to speak to her. She smiled at him as he went into a long and lengthy explanation of how he had made sure no man saw her undressing, and how he made sure it was women taking care of her. She laughed to herself a little bit before responding to his question. "I'm fine, thanks, but I want to get out of here." As Aru spoke, she pulled the needles out of her, wincing at the slight discomfort, and stood up. She was wobbly at first but she managed. She walked over to where her clothes were laying. With a smile on her face she picked them up. "Now don't look." She laughed to herself as she took off the medical robe and began to grab her normal clothes. Because she was a Kunoichi, she had a natural sense of living through pain, and because she was drugged up she barely felt it. As the robe hit the ground, she realized that her entire torso and legs were covered in bandages. She must have taken a beating. ignoring the site, she quickly got dressed. As she was pulling up her undergarments she quickly glanced at Ao-Kun to make sure that he wasn't peeking. When she got dressed Aru turned around and blushed. "Thank you for looking after me... I'm all better now, trust me." Aru touched her mouth with her finger through embarassment and then turned at Aomaki. She stepped closer to him. "Let's hurry and get out of here before a doctor tries to check up on us." She reached for his hand as she made her way to the door to see if the coast was clear.
1801a20508849badfa2e62f1d7f59b5b1389110796_full.png

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aomaki straightened himself after seeing Suteki do the same. Aomaki was previously in a slouch but he sat up. After he had spoken to her he had given her a reassuring nod up and down of the head so as to emphasize that what he said was accurate and true. He grinned somewhat darkly with what seemed to be a creeping look in his eyes after hearing her laughing about what he was talking about earlier. Though, in all respects, he really did hope she took it easy. He noticed how badly she wanted to escape. His face then looked calm and he took out his wallet and flipped through many Ryou to signify to her that he was loaded at the time and could pay for her medical expenses. He watched her in disbelief as she ripped out the needles from her arms and legs. "W-what are you doing?.. Doc' said to have you rest.." He said, stuttering as his teeth began to clatter to himself. To combat this he started gnawing on his cheek. He moved around to look to see where she was going, and immediately as he noticed that she was taking her clothes off he fell off his stool, crawled around on his hands and knees and hid on the other side of the bed where he would be unable to see her body from. He curled up into a ball and started stroking his face, wondering why she was so antsy.

He somewhat smirked deviously to himself though, however no one would know what he was thinking so he was safe. He really did need to clear his mind soon. The mild sound of dressings falling to the ground was apparent to his ears, and he tried to smash his fists into his ears to stop visualizing and hearing certainly distressing things. He waited until she was done dressing and released his fists from his ear's holes. He jumped up and almost went through the window in order to turn around to meet her newly outfitted self with his level of anxiety. He noticed that she was blushing and he looked down to hide his own looks of blushing. He looked up again after what was seemingly a bow down after he started to suck in his cheeks and keep them clamped down with his teeth to look to her. "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, I would have at least waited until the IV bag was empty to have left.. Seems a bit dangerous to not, don't you think? I mean, that woman did stick all those anesthetics in you.." He confessed and professed to her, curling up inside to see her coming near him.

He sucked in his cheeks again but couldn't hold them and blushed heavily, looking discontented and contented at the same time. "If this is about the bill, if you didn't dare peer into my wallet I must tell you I can pay for your medical expenses ten times over, plus dinner. It's what I had in mind anyway!" He very hotly said, his own temperature going through the roof once his hand was grabbed by her as he was dragged to the door. "Alright then.." He said with the same dark grin from earlier, "I can get us out of here, but we can go out one of two ways: through the stairwell down into the lots from the lobby's backside, or we can jump out of the window that's behind us and use what we were trained to do to escape from here from the side of the building. Though there are guards both ways, I must add, but they're not actively looking for people like some kind of scheduled prison patrol.." he finished up speaking, looking to Suteki Aru for her final decision on the matter.

[OOC - MFT]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aru chuckled as Ao-Kun spoke about her health. The young kunoichi has always been able to jump back onto her feet with no problem. She smiled at him as had hold of his hand. She whispered to him with a smile on her face. "Oh, I can cover the bill, but why should we have to pay for something that made the village a better place?" She laughed quietly with a smile so bright her eyes appeared to shut. She leaned forward slightly, sticking her head out of the door way. She looked around before she made a grin. She stepped back into the doorway and made a single handseal. "Fire Style: Infernal Ember!" Bright orange flames appeared from her hands as she tossed the fire balls at the window. As they fiery coals hit the wall, they exploded and blew out the window. "Well, Ao-Kun I've got to be going, I'll see you around!" Aru darted out of the door and disappeared in the smoke.

(Topic Left, I lost the feelings for this thread)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back