Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Burn - [ Akechi ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call her crazy, but an illegitimate son wasn't necessarily something that you brought up and showed off on a first, not even a second date... But she was proud of Kei. He thrived, survived, and did all the things that she needed the little tike to do. Guh, another crazy point being... She loved being a mother, deep down to her very core. She loved it more than her shinobi work. It actually made a strange swelling sensation in her chest whenever she really got down to thinking about it. It was too bad that she would never let those feelings surface to anyone but the man before her. Why? She would never have her kids hurt for leverage against her. After all... She was very good at making people who pissed her off suffer. Or die. Either way. Shifting her body so that she was now beside him rather atop of him, she would leave the cloak there with him. He could probably find some kind of use of covering himself up with it, riiiight? That's what she thought. She would begin to pull her own clothing on, bits and pieces of those also having been torn up. When the girl wanted something, she wanted it. Mmkay~. And he just so happened to be said object of her desire. "Yanno, you're more amazing." She would retort, a goofy little grin touching her lips. Pushing herself up to a stand now, she would stretch her arms high above her head as she waited for him to get up as well.

"I'm glad you want to meet him. It really means a lot to me, but I know that you know already." She'd nod her head in his direction. She would reach out to grasp his hand to lead him away from the area. "I think it's one of the things I feel the most self-conscious about, I guess. I should've had more sense, but I didn't. I shouldn't have done the things I did without expecting such a result." She'd hum quietly, "But you could say I wasn't thinking with my head." Her shoulders would now shrug and she would look towards him.

"All that matters now is that I have someone who cares and won't treat my son or I like filth. That's all I need to feel happy." Oh, and maybe getting to jump his bones... But that was a secret. Shhhh~. They would walk in a similar direction as before, to a home that had been established below the ground. She spent her time jumping between the three places that she lived. After all, any good leader would do so. You wanted to be approachable, but... in the same sense, you didn't want to be caught with your pants around your ankles, eh? Making their way up to the home, she would open the door and look around quietly. It seemed that her sister had put herself and Kei to sleep. No matter. She was appreciative of such.

"Should we try and scrap together something for you to wear before I take you to his room?" Her tone spelled volumes. She was quite amused by her handiwork.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
More amazing? Sure, he admired Haruka’s compliment and humble demeanor, but Akechi couldn’t have believed himself to be more amazing than she. He was a lot of things, but he didn’t have the ability to captivate a large audience the way she did. She had been born and raised into such ability, crafted into a leader by the leaders that were her senior. After all, she had always been the Daimyo… even when her village had forgotten her; she was still the one and only Daimyo. That was how she marched against Endo, took his head, and left him for dead without people even daring to persecute her. Hell, even that “council” had admitted that she had done them a favor. She really was an incredible woman, more so than anyone, including herself, had given her. That was ok though. Akechi was fully ready to take on the responsibility of showering her with compliments until her cheeks were that cute shade of pink.

”It means a lot to me too.” Akechi commented, watching as the woman gracefully slipped back into her clothing. She was just so damn beautiful. ”I know what you mean. But now you have this amazing gift of joy in your life because of that decision. I’m just happy that you want to share that joy with me,” the man would comment, grinning as he held up the tattered clothing that Haruka had ripped apart. The Uchihan robes were impossible to wear. They simply looked like a mad woman ripped through them in order to fulfill her needs. His pants were in fairly good shape, only missing a couple of buttons from… you know. So the pants and Haruka’s cloak would have to do for now. Honestly, the clothes were the last thing on his mind as he slipped into them. His heart was racing in excitement, and his emotions ran high with joy. He was about to meet his son for the first time, and he couldn’t wait to hold the boy within his own arms.

”I love you. And I love our son. I’ll make sure that our family knows that love for as long as I breathe and for years after.” The Uchiha would comment, taking a moment from being led to hug her from behind, softly kissing her on the neck and cheek after his comment. He just wanted her to know that he’d always be there, no matter what. ”Nah. I think this is ok. Kei should know what his mother’s handiwork looks like. Only way he’ll remember what you’re capable of…” Akechi would say with a giggle, knowing full well that Kei wouldn’t remember any of this.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gah, why did Akechi just want to make Haruka melt right then and there? She almost couldn't contain the manner that he made her feel. She was accepted, and that was something that she found herself struggling with. After all, half of the decisions she had made made people want to slap her face off. The other half made them want to kill her. There was no zone of comfort for the young woman unless she was standing right there with Akechi. Her hand would grasp a hold of his and she would look at him, a smile dancing across her features. He made her cheeks feel funny with how much he pulled that goofy grin out of the lady. She would pull him along. The house was the one that she had first taken him to. The other one had stray clan members and her sister wandering the halls, so she did not wish to disturb them too much. After all, there was no way that she would've been able to keep her silly mouth shut. The passion that he made her feel was pure and burning, gripping right at her heart. Stopping in front of a door, she would look up towards him. The room had cute little decorations on the door, childlike in nature and very blatantly hand crafted. Pushing open the door, she would look into the room, but almost immediately she was greeted with babbling. It may have been night, but Kei sure knew how to confuse night and day, making it harder for anyone who may have babysat or even herself. She wouldn't have had it any other way though. Ignoring Akechi's little comment about her hands that wrecked havoc on his clothing, she would pace forward. "You should be sleeping, Kei~." She'd laugh gently, walking over to the boy who was standing up in his crib and holding onto the railing that would keep him from toppling over out of the bed. "I bet you wore Gai out, huh?" She would tease, lifting him up under his arms.

"Mah... mah mah~."</I><i></i> Came the babbling conversation that the small boy would give.

Now, Haruka would turn to look at Akechi and she'd grin. "Here, hold him. I'm sure the worst he can do right now is some hair pulling." She stated, handing the small boy over to his father now. "And trust me, he <I>loves pulling hair. Not sure why." As soon as Akechi would take a hold of the boy, Haruka would step beside Akechi and reach out, poking the small boy's nose. "Kei, this is Daddy. Can you say Dah dah?" She'd grin a bit.

Meanwhile, Kei would be stuck staring up at Akechi in a surprised wonder. He would soon lift a small hand up to attempt to grab at Akechi's nose. Think fast!

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had come along way since they had first met, didn’t they? Akechi was standing on the edge of a cliff that would’ve sent him crashing down below, destroying everything in his path on the way down before he finally found peace within himself. This world was unfair, it was unjust, but it wasn’t entirely irredeemable… not yet anyways. Haruka proved that to him. When she first laid eyes on him, he couldn’t have imagined the thoughts that were going through her head. After all, he was just a persistent stranger that wished to pull her from the demon that plagued her mind. It wasn’t impossible, he wouldn’t be without his own mental scars, but he had unhinged somebody before and he just wanted to aid the beautiful woman in her quest to do the same. Then came her disappearance and Akechi’s search. All of that before a fateful encounter on a cherry-shaded bridge, two people finally seeing the light in each other’s eyes, the love in their hearts, and the intertwining of two souls that had begun as their eyes fell upon each other that night.

Some would say that the two fell in love with one another on that night, but Akechi could see it long before then. That was just who he was. He was a man of many emotions, many thoughts, and much information. Akechi was a slave to his analysis and rationalizations, and the all signs pointed to Haruka being what she was to so many else within her village… his savior… but more than that. She was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He loved her more than the world itself, and as the door opened to another future, he was sure that he could spread that love to a child that wasn’t even biologically his. Why? Because the child was a spawn of Haruka, which meant that Kei was a part of her. Akechi acknowledged and loved every facet of Haruka’s being. That was all there was to it.

The brunette gracefully led him inside to meet their son, gleefully placing the boy within Akechi’s arms as a small tear rolled down one of his Uchihan cheeks. An Uchiha crying normally (without blood), who would’ve thought? ”Hey little one…” Akechi would say in a faux child’s tone, grinning ear to ear as the child reached up and grabbed his nose. I guess Akechi wasn’t fast enough. It’s ok. Even though he could only breathe out of one nostril, he was on cloud nine. ”Dah dah… dah dah…” Akechi would say with a smile, his voice comparable to a child with helium filled lungs. I mean, he couldn’t really breath, after all. ”His grip is strong! Just like his mother.” Akechi would grin, gently nudging the woman beside her with his butt, clearly alluding to something Haruka had done just moments before.

Such a cute scene…

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nope, never ever. Akechi would never be fast enough for the fearsome grip of a toddler who would snatch out with such reckless abandon. Ah well, he let it happen anyways. Surely if he didn't want such a thing to happen, he would be able to drop it like it was hot really really quickly. As he stood occupied by the small blonde boy known as Kei, Haruka would stand beside her and her hand would lift, wiping away the tear that danced down his cheek. She did not expect him to shed a tear like this. He truly was a sweet man. It really threatened to make her chest's contents spill out all over the floor. Her heart beat like a drum in her chest watching the scene. Hell, she could probably even shed a few tears herself. She would hold herself close to him and he could probably feel the erratic beat of her heart against his arm. Never did she really think that her son would have someone who treated him like a genuine one of their kin, to be an actual father to him. This was something that she would selfishly cling onto and no one could deem the young Tsuchikage prospect wrong. At all. Never. After all, her family was at the forefront of her mind always and first off. Holding herself close to the two, she would watched in an almost starstruck manner at the interaction between the two of them.

Kei, on the other hand, was having way too much fun with the man in front of him. The child would giggle in delighted glee as he was allowed to snatch onto Akechi's nose. Normally his mom would bat his small hands away when he would move to snatch at her hair or her nose. Whomever this was, the voices he made and the way that he let him play made him giggle his little head off. There was just no delight quite like a child's, eh? As he made noises at Kei, the small boy would babble back: "Dahhhh! Ubahhhh." He would smack his lips together to create a buzzing noise at Akechi. Mainly, the green eyed child wanted to see the newcomer imitate him. Fun, right?

As Haruka was nudged by Akechi, she would offer a small eyeroll. "And he's adorable, just like you." She would extend one of her fingers and poke him in his side. "Daddy dearest~."

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Daaahhh UUUbaaahhhh” Akechi mimicked, making goofy faces at the toddler as he held him in his arms. Honestly, the kid was too cute to ignore. The Uchiha could only wonder why the man saw fit to stay away from the seed that he had sown, and condemn himself as another of the deadbeat elite. Funny how people despised the Uchiha so much, but they were the ones that came through when need was evident. Their propensity for violence and destruction was only rivaled by the enormous amount of love that they held in their hearts, and their wishes for tranquility in a world filled with atrocities. Maybe the hatred toward them was derived from the symbols that they represented. Hope, justice, solidarity, and love. Maybe they simply conflicted with the deceit, avarice, and prejudice of the world that they were forced to live in.

Simply relics of a far more genuine world…

”I don’t know if someone has ever called me adorable before,” Akechi replied, giggling as he felt the slight poke at his sides. Holding the small child up high, Akechi twirled him in the air a bit before slowly guiding him toward the ground and back up again in a swooping motion. ”You are flying!” The man giggled, imitating the buzzing noise that little Kei had made before. It did sound like an airplane to him, after all. ”Fly… Fly… FLY!” Kids sure were great. However, it wasn’t simply love and adoration for Haruka that made him truly enjoy this moment. For a second, he saw his future flash in front of his eyes. It was the start of an Uchihan family living in peace with two individuals that resembled Haruka and Akechi. Brother and sister, joined hand and hand, dancing in the backyard of under the soft gaze of summer’s sun.

It was beautiful…

”And did anyone ever tell you that you are beautiful?” Akechi smiled, winking at Haruka as he held the bubbly toddler closer toward his mother. ”See. He thinks so too. Smart kid, I’d say. He must get that from his momma.”

He sure as hell didn’t get that trait from his father… not the dad that held the little guy in his arms, but the deadbeat that ran from the potential family that he created. No matter… Akechi was more than ready to take up the mantle.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something about this scene, it made a person feel ticklish on the inside. It made them want to giggle uncontrollably. The big bad Uchiha mimicking a small child and making silly faces at him? It was pure gold. Though Haruka wanted to damn well contain her laughter, she couldn't. Even though she would slap a hand over her mouth, the laughter would flow freely from her lips. "So cute," she'd giggle out, leaning against the boy's crib as she laughed. "Can't help it!" As if she had to explain herself at this point. Who wouldn't be giggling til they couldn't breathe at such a display? It was absolutely adorable the interactions between her lover and her son. It one of the most delightful things she could ever ask for. Her cheeks would tinge pink with her delighted giggles now. Meanwhile, as Akechi would coo and babble right back at the young boy, it seemed as though he was holding his own conversation with short and choppy sounds like 'da' 'ba' and any other assortment of sounds he could add to conversation. This 'conversation' would only end as Akechi began to make the small boy fly through the air. As Kei would 'fly', he would squeal in such a manner that could probably wake anyone in the house up. That was okay though. Let him have fun. He deserved this. As much as Haruka attempted as a mother, she couldn't fill both roles as well as she would've wanted. As Kei was held closer to Haruka, he would make small grabby hands towards her.

"Fuh-lie, fuh-lie~!" He would giggle out towards his mother and Haruka would grin, containing her giggles as she reached out, taking a hold of the small boy. Holding him close, she would press her lips against her son's cheek quite tenderly, showing off only a small tip of the iceberg of emotion that she held for this child.

"Oh please, I think all that he wants to do is fly now. You've started a problem, Akechi. Now you're going to have to oblige whenever he asks." Haruka would nod her head, twirling around with the boy in her arms. Stepping closer to him, she would stand up close to him and attempt to steal a kiss away from his lips. How the hell did a woman like her... get so lucky?

"I love you so much that I can hardly handle it."
<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Are you laughing at us? Look… Mama ish laughin’ at us!” Akechi giggled, speaking in his half baby-ish voice. The man looked to be in pure enjoyment as he twirled the youngster in the air. The child seemed to be having fun. Akechi as well. Haruka deserved this moment, and all of the moments that would come in the future. They were a family… this was the beginning of a family that would more than likely span across generations. They were happy and happiness was what this world despised most of all. Tranquility was forever fleeting in a world such as this, but they had to persevere through the pain and hardships that they would inevitably face. The man smirked as Haruka smiled, proud of the woman that stood in front of him, proud of the child that was now his, and at peace with the family that he would create with the two of them.
The Uchiha laughed as Haruka mentioned the child’s newfound love of flying, and how much of a problem it would be for them. Of course, this truly wasn’t an authentic problem or anything serious, but one of those annoying moments every parent has when a child begs to be picked up. You are obviously a bad parent if you complained aloud about it, but every parent has that thought. However, every parent feels that little tinge of joy in their hearts as their child begged to be picked up, and flown around imaginary clouds and whatever else children imagine. That was what life was as a parent. You lived for your family and also the future generations that had yet to be born. It was an intoxicating thought, one that Akechi finally understood with such clarity.

The thought was beautiful and entrancing, yet dangerous in the society that they lived in. That desperation to cling on the family you created would evolve into the calamity of a father seeking to protect his kin, or the hatred of a mother as her kin was snatched away from her. Revenge would seep through the skin of human’s, reddening as it spilled onto a sanguine battlefield. War had been created. The circle had been started, and the only way to escape was to find true peace.

Now Akechi could truly bear witness to the creation of such a thing…

It scared him as much as it intrigued him…

”I love you too. More than you could ever know.” Akechi responded, child in one hand, the other at her waist… lips pressed against the woman he loved. It was a moment he wouldn’t forget. One that he would cling onto for eons to come. This was truly a start to the lives that they would live out together…

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Shhh, shhh~." She would state while sticking her tongue out. How dare he call her out on her laughter? It made her feel strangely delightful just watching the two of them. The two loves of her life getting to meet one another? It was absolutely adorable. Biiiig deal if she couldn't contain herself. After all, who in the world would actually be able to? Definitely not this woman standing up right here. As she was pulled closer to Akechi, she would look up towards him with a grin plastered all over her goofy features for the time being. Her arm would reach out in an embrace towards him and she would pull herself closer to him, kissing him back with that heart racing passion that everyone so desired... Until Kei would take a nice big grab of her hair and yank on it very abruptly, causing Haruka to give an uncharacteristic squeak in response. "Kei!" She would whine against Akechi's lips as she pulled back from the man, reaching up to gingerly untangle the toddler's fingers from her long locks. To say that she didn't experience this often would be a lie. He loved getting his fingers onto whatever hair that he possibly could. What a simple little life he led, no? As she would finally pry his fingers free of her hair, she would push her lips into a small pout at the boy: "That's not nice~." Leaning forward, she would press her lips against his nose for a moment and she would grin. "But I can't stay mad at such a cutie, huh?" She would reach up, tickling at the young boy's side causing him to giggle in response.

"Are you hungry?" She would ask, looking up to Akechi. "I can make you something, or heat up some left overs. I'm sure Kei is hungry too. I'm not sure when Auntie Sumi would've fed him." Her shoulders would shrug a bit. "Whatever you want."
<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Children tended to create pranksters among their caretakers. Their innocence was refreshing, and the overwhelming joy that Akechi felt when he held the small child was a small miracle in his eyes. It made forced emotion out of him that was rather uncharacteristic of a man of his stature. Haruka did the same to him, albeit in a completely different way from the youthful child. However, maybe that was what love was. A kiss, a rush of emotion, and fond memories. They were feelings that Akechi wished he could share with the world. Spread it as the shepherd of a new world order. Maybe he would get the chance one of these days… maybe not. However, in this moment, he truly felt as if he could do anything wanted… as if he were the king of the world or something. Love and support tended to do that.

”Look! He even likes to tug on hair like his mama…” Akechi giggled, clearly alluding to Haruka’s playful bedside manner. You know, when they wrestled with one another and what not. For whatever reason, she always tended to win out. Crazy right? Haruka and her son were a sight for sore eyes. The way she played with him, her loving glances as she tickled him, and the way her thoughts were always with him when he was away. It was lovely. ”I could eat. Leftovers sound good to me. You’ve been through enough.” He spoke, gently reaching for one Kei’s hands, waving it in the air if he were able to get to it. ”Look. He’s hungry too.”

”Sumi? You have another sister? Hopefully one that isn’t so wishy-washy this time.” Akechi laughed, joking with Haruka about the first sister that he had met. A woman that he would more than likely have a conversation with, if he ever saw her again anyways…

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, he just had to bring that side of her to a conversation about her child, eh? She couldn't help but feel the red saturate her features once more, something that he was quite skilled in doing. "Shhh, I don't want him thinking it's such a good thing to do, Akechi." Now the young woman would push her lips out into a pout in his direction. "Among other things. Let's keep that sort of conversation away from our minds, okay?" A huff of air from her nose as she twirled around, hair making an interesting curtain around her body as she made her way out of the room. Kei would soon find himself nestled up into the woman's neck, arms wound tightly around it. "Come on, I can re-heat some lasagna. Or as Sumi likes to call it... Spaghetti cake." A chuckle would echo through her lips now as she waited for Akechi to join her. As he stepped beside her, she would guide him through the house and to the kitchen-slash-dining room area. Pacing over, she would set Kei down in a high chair and she would tap her finger against his nose just lightly. Boop! The young boy would give a delighted squeak as his mother paced over to the fridge, pulling free a cup of cold juice. Handing over the sippy cup to him, he would promptly take a drink from it. Yum! Apple juice! Soon there after, she would grab a pan that had the left over food on it and she would flick on the oven.

"Yeah, Sumi. She's my younger sister by my mother and father, not by clan. I think I could hardly call that clanswoman a sister now. She ditched me so many times, made a mockery of my good intention. It was absolutely ridiculous. Why I even bothered with such a woman is beyond me. I learned my lesson, though... That's what life is about, eh? Living and learning. And I've been doing a hell of a lot of learning here as of late." Pressing a hand against her forehead, she would give a disgruntled sigh. "I wish that sometimes I weren't so foolish, you know? I wish to find the good intentions in people, but they simply end up showing me their back ends. I got lucky when I found you." She would state, tapping her fingers against her arms.

"I'm happy I found the one true man out of the lot to be my husband and the father to my child." Stepping forward, she would hold her arms out to him, offering an embrace now. It was hard for Haruka to reconcile with her feelings, and Akechi gave her so many intense feelings that... It was stomach turning. In a good way.
<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching her pout over Akechi’s endorsement was kind of cute too. That hair-pulling joke would have to be placed on the backburner for now, only to be discussed when the child had become a young man. After all, it was the duty of the father to walk the son through the trials of love. Then again, the Uchiha was just learning about all of this stuff to begin with. Akechi was a quick learner though. He was sure that he’d be a pro by the time Kei was old enough to get schooled the art of seduction… or something like that. ”Awww Haruka-chan spoils the fun.” Akechi joked, winking as he handed the boy over to his mother. ”Whatever you say, sweetheart.” The man grinned, following behind the brunette mother, taking a seat next to the high chair where Kei had rested.

”Lasagna sounds fantastic. I haven’t had that in… awhile.” Since his mother had made it, in fact. However, he wouldn’t let the feelings of loss ruin the moment that had shared. This world had taken so much from them, he owed it to the one’s that they had lost, and also to themselves not to allow it to steal any more happiness from them. ”Sumi? I’d love to meet her. If she’s willing, anyways.” He didn’t want to force it, after all. Haruka’s family didn’t seem like the inviting-type of people. Not the way she described certain members, namely her mother. However, he was sure that he could ease his way into their lives, just as he had eased his way into Haruka’s. It would just take time…

”You aren’t foolish. You just wanted to believe in the best of people… especially Koa. Her malcontent and her treacherous behavior is all her problem. She betrayed her sister, just as she betrayed her husband. Someone like that is scum.” Akechi spoke, his tone rather serious though he continued to make goofy faces at Kei. After all, he didn’t need to know what they were talking about, or that the person in question had royally screwed them in the past…

”I think I found you.” Akechi would giggle, making his way out of his chair, and embracing the woman with a graceful spin. ”And I’m the lucky one. I don’t think I’d be alive right now if it weren’t for you. The path of self-destruction is a lonely one, and you saved me from that. You gave me meaning, showed me different way…”

There really wasn’t much to say other than…

”I really do love you. More than you know.”

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hands would lift up and she would pull her hair back and into a bun behind her head. "I'm glad it sounds good to ya, it's about the only thing I have in the fridge for now. It's been some time since I've been out to the marketplace, I guess." Life had been so oddly misplaced in her time underground, her time above ground, and whatever the hell else she was doing with her life. Reaching up, she would rub at her forehead just lightly. This village... it was fucking chaos. Hell, it even made her waver and simply just walk away from it. Here she was, though, standing taller and more proud than ever. Thanks to Akechi, at least. He was the one factor in her life that seemed to keep her sane. "And I'm sure she'd be willing, but she's been so immersed in her studies here as of late that I'm not sure if she can make time. Growing Academy Students, you know?" She'd chuckle lightly as she grabbed the pan holding the lasagna and she would slide it into the pre-heated oven. Closing the door, she would pace over to one of the counter tops and place herself atop of it now, crossing one leg over the other as she listened to him speak. Stressful. It was stressful investing so much of oneself into another person who was nothing more than deserting scum. Time and time again, though, she placed her trust in someone that she considered to be close to her when she did nothing but throw her trust right back into her face. Was... was that the life of how a leader went? She could restore that woman's dignity and place her back within the walls of the village, but she would not allow her. Now, she'd choose to slide down off of the counter before sinking her kitty cat claws into it and bringing it damage. She'd never hear the end of that for sure, but still, her anger would get the best of her sometimes. Especially when she did not pay attention.

As she was grabbed, she would look up towards the man, a smile curling at her lips now. "Having someone who embodies the traits of the best in the world... I could never ask for more." Soon, though, Haruka would feel Kei's cup bump against her thigh and she would give a confused look. It seemed he finished his juice? Or maybe he was a bit jealous. Who knew? The cup would clatter down to the ground and she would laugh lightly. "Okay, okay. I could be selfish and ask for my lovely son... Who seems to be a bit jealous of Daddy right now." Hah.
<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”I hope that lasagna isn’t old. Old lasagna is normally pretty terrible,” Akechi said to himself, giggling as he listened to Haruka tell the story of the empty refrigerator. See, this was the pitfall of having one of these beautiful independent types. They tended to leave the refrigerator completely empty at times, and most of them couldn’t find a plastic spoon in a kitchen to save their lives. Haruka didn’t have that second problem, but the empty refrigerator seemed to be one of her more frequent tales. The funny thing was that they always used the “I was busy” excuse as justification. No matter. Filling the kitchen seemed small in comparison to the other responsibilities that he normally had. The life of a missing shinobi… a “free shinobi” wasn’t as glamorous as some would have made it seem. But that was a story for another day. To be honest… he preferred a life such as the one that he lived now. A life that he devoted to the woman he loved, and the family that he created. Akechi found his new life to be much more fulfilling than the one that he had left behind…

”I understand.” Akechi replied simply, half disappointed in Haruka’s depiction of her blood relative’s study habits. He didn’t want to force a meeting or anything like that, but he did want to know Haruka in and out. Part of that was getting to know her sister. However, there would be plenty of time for that. No need to rush it, after all. ”O. I dunno about ALL that!” He laughed, clearly blushing from the compliments that Haruka showered upon him. He really did love the girl. He didn’t even know how he could portray just how much he did love her. Didn’t mean he wouldn’t try though. Akechi gently pressed his lips against hers; only stopping after Kei’s “jealousy” reared its ugly head…

Kind of a joke though…

Kids couldn’t be all that jealous. They just craved attention. That’s somewhat different, right? ”Awwwwww. Look who wants some attention.” The man would laugh, grinning as he released Haruka in order to move toward the oven. The lasagna would be done soon, after all. In fact… After a small feast, Akechi wondered if he could relieve Haruka of her “mom duties” for a while.

”Mind if I take Kei-chan out for a bit? I want to give you a break for a bit. And it’ll give me some solo time with my son.” Akechi giggled, sitting the boy on top of his head, and spinning around as if he were the propeller of a helicopter. ”I’ll make sure we bring you some ice cream!”

After all, wasn’t ice cream the best dessert after a good dish of lasagna!

[Topic Left w/ Kei -- unless stopped! OOC: Until next time!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back