Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Business as usual [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood in the new office as he looked out a window, this room was bigger and comfy, unlike the previous office he had stood in. There was no doubt about that one, the issue he was having and still struggling with was the fact that he had tonnes of work to do and little to no time to get it done by himself. As he allowed a small sigh to come to his lips he knew full well that he would have to work harder to get things in order than ever before. First on the line was, of course, to get Maki the man that he had now called the favours in on into the office.

“ Let’s hope this talk doesn’t take too long, after all I got to get running off for a mission or Umashi will have my head on a spike. I already caused some issue don’t need any more coming his way of course”

Takeshi allowed himself to throw the paper work across the desk in a neat fashion. He made a mental note to make this place more welcoming by the time he had to call anyone else into it. Lowering himself into a seat he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips as he sat down waiting for the arrival of the man he wanted to have words with.

[Summoned Maki]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was, as usual, wearing the outfit of a warrior. He used to wear much less bold garments, but ever since the civil war he found this suited him better. Black boots covered by red suneate, black pants that had matching red haidate, a black shirt with a red jacket ending at his waist, red han kote over his forearms, and two katana sheathes at his right side. He looked like a cliché right out of a samurai movie. But the man he was here to meet knew Takeshi was far from a samurai.

In fact, he rather hated the men who killed his adoptive parents, burned their home down, chased him out of Fire country, and generally ruined his seemingly nice childhood. That said childhood was built on a birth of blood, corruption, and necromancy wasn’t something he knew about at the time, and never would have discovered if not for the events that the Daimyo set in motion.

He looks around the office with a critical eye before focusing on Takeshi. A nod of appreciation for the room, since it meant his friend had hit a mark he was aiming for. Maki liked it when people who he liked got a better spot in the world.

”Morning. Needed me?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi glanced up as he looked at the man that had entered into his office. A small smile crept across his lips in that split sefind as he gestured to Maki to take a seat as he pondered threw a few documents to get things in order before going ahead with the offer he had to give.

"As you can see i recently aquired the office of ANBU sennin as such i have an offer for someome with your talents."

His words carful but still straight forward he wanted to get the point across and get this offer on the table before he headed out on a mission.

"If you are down for coming home. I offer you reinstatement into leaf, one year probation with the title of ANBU part of my branch. Hell i could use someone with your talents and the abilities you have"

Taleshi left the offer on the table for Maki at that time he now had a choice to make.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The words of ANBU Sennin granting were simply met with Maki nodding his head a few times, a “that makes sense” look on his face. From what he’d been told, the last ANBU Sennin wasn’t the best of people, and he figured Takeshi might not cause some of the problems he’d heard from….well, from Takeshi himself. And then, he’s offered a chance to return to his old home, and to be an ANBU.

That last part was surprising, since he was a Mednin before the war happened. He always figured he would be thrust back into that position if he was given a chance to rejoin. He looks up, meeting Takeshi’s eyes with his own. And slowly nods once. ”I can accept that offer. I won’t deny missing the freedom I’ve had since things went to hell, but this is home.” That settled it.

Leaf was home. IT had been years since he was a member of the village. He’d been all over the world since then, but at the end of the day, there was something refreshing about being home again. Maki smiles. It felt like so much longer than it had been. It felt like three decades, almost. Still, he was happy to end that.

”ANBU Tonkon Maki, reporting for duty, I suppose. How do we break it to your boss that my name isn’t Tsukiakari?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over to Maki at that moment, pondering the words that had been spoken to him wondering how well they would do, while it was true he had avoided giving Umashi the full name of the man in front of him. He allowed a sigh to come out as he pondered his choices for a few seconds and turned to the window to look out.

“Leave the name thing to me, for now get yourself acquainted with the village, also I want you to keep a tight look on the gates, we had a few….issues of late I don’t want repeats to happen and if someone tries, make an example of them”

His voice was still open and pleasant as he turned back to Maki before standing up and walking round to his desk leaning on it slightly.

“I got a lot to get on with, but know that we will catch up when I get back, I need to make sure that Leaf is in good hands and right now the branch needs to be as strong as possible. I look to the ANBU to do that, make sure you are ready to fight and protect the village. All I will ever ask of you or anyone in the branch”

His voice calm and stead with the last thing as he once more busied himself with his daily paper work to get it completed in order and ready for the next task that came his way.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back