Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[C-Rank:Solo] The last lesson!

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wiping his forehead of sweat, Junko had finally arrived at Shinbatsu's path. "Damn, it's hot as Fuck!" putting his bags down, Junko observed the deserted area. "Wow, why do I have to teach these kids?" Junko tightened his fist as he thought about the three noble kids. "Last time they nearly was killed due to their stupidity, luckily I am the one teaching them so next time they can defend themselves, but was I chosen for this mission because I was well qualified or no one else was available?" 

Junko sighed as he realized he was letting the heat get to him and was becoming paranoid. "It's pretty hot and I'm stressing. If these kids don't show up I'm going to be pissed." Digging in his bag while waiting, Junko pulled out numerous materials such as two bells, ninja wire, fake explosive tags, rope, three basic katanas, and his own Katana. "For making me wait, I'm going to make them suffer, I bet they'll never be late to anything else in their life."

......Approximately thirty minutes passed

Junko sat under a tree with his eyes closed, he had set up a variety of traps within the training area for the young kids for their training. A shadow covered over Junko.
"Hey, You ready to train or are you going to sleep all day?"

Opening his eyes to three kids, Junko was filled with anger, but decided to not say anything. With a simple hand gesture, Junko pointed towards three logs that had a paragraph engraved on one with katanas by each. As the kids walked over they picked up their katanas and read the engraved writing.

"So, all we have to do is try to get the bells at your waist by any means necessary? Wait, theirs only two bells at your waist and it says that who ever is left out will be tied to the log. What type of training is this?"

"What does it look like? Combat duh! Sometimes I don't think were related."

"Shut up Akira!"

"So when do we begin?"

Junko stood biting into a mouth watering apple with his eyes seemingly low as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Let's just attack!"

As the kids nodded at each other in unison, the assault began. With fast strikes targeting Junko, he simply dodged while eating because the kids weren't that advance to touch him yet. With the bells at his waste constantly moving, the only sounds that was heard was the sounds of constant breathing and the jingle of the bells.

As Ai took a quick swing, Junko threw his apple into the air midway, causing Ai to cut it in half for him. Catching the apple slices, Junko simple smiled and turned away, putting his back towards the three kids.

"He's making fun of us! Alright let's show him our all!"

With those words, the three boys broke into a squad formation and began forming hand signs as they placed the katanas down. Shooting lightning from their fingertips they aimed at Junko, landing a direct hit! The jutsu created a mass smoke around the area. Seeing was almost impossible, but after a few moments passed and the smoke vanished, the kids found a log with some of the pieces blown off.

"Wow, he got us with the body switch!"

Junko sat in a tall tree above them smiling. With a few basic hand signs, Junko created three clones. "Let's see how this go."  Junko decided to lay back and listen to the show, removing the ear buds that was placed in his ear the entire time.

.....a few hours passed

"We quit! the group said in unison." Junko jumped from the tree, landing in front of the three boys. "Good, I was tired of hearing you guys scream. Well let's see, it looks like you all get tied up!" Junko laughed as he tied the semi battle damaged boys to the logs. "Now I can begin my lesson! You guys will now suffer in this heat! As a Team! you will sweat! As a team!  Last but not least, you guys have lost as a team!" Junko placed a small kunai near Azura. "Alright, For advance Taijutsu. You must have an intense mindset which is focused upon balance, striking, damage, and most of all accuracy. You can't expect to hit a person if you can't touch them. Now with this information, I leave it to you three to use advance Taijutsu and teamwork to get loose and go home. If I ever see you three again you pass, if I come here tomorrow and your still here, you fail." with those final words, Junko packed his stuff and headed into the trees outside of Shinbatsu's path. "Enjoy the heat!" 

As Junko waited a few hours, The kids managed to get themselves out of their tough situation, even though it took them quite a long time. "At least they got loose, now I'll just follow them home to make sure they get there safe and then mission complete!" it took those tired kids two hours to make it home, due to their tired bodies, but That atleast meant Junko taught them how to work hard. "That's all for me today, I'm tired from watching those kids being tired." Junko thought as he began walking home.

[WC:893]
[Mission Complete]
Speech
-Ai
-Azura
-Akira

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back