Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Call it Fate [Contract Search]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

The water was murky and didn't allow much for my crystal eye jutsu to see, but I was able to use the tool to check corners and, for a limited distance, look for the appropriate pathway. However, the closer I got to the finish, or the goal per-say, I could feel the water closing in around me and my crystal eye take on a new perspective. It was picture black and and only vague movements could be seen until I released it from my control. Thankfully I was close enough to the finish line as the water began to swirl around me and bubbles obscured my vision. "What in the--" I cursed, raising my hands in front of me as three fishmen approached me. Each looked to be very aggressive and could probably end my life in seconds should I say the wrong thing.

They actual asked me a question, and I hesitated with my answer. I honestly didn't know if I was this foretold chosen one... but, the day had been unlike anything I had ever gone through. There was no way I wasn't the chosen one. The gods saw fit for me to survive the attack by that monster, and here I was breathing through gills underwater. I couldn't deny it... I finally started to believe I was indeed the one. "Yes. I am the one chosen to bring the lord of the sea his dominion over the land." I said in a very straight forward tone. However, there was a distinct possibility that these individuals weren't apart of that regime, so I prepared myself for defense if the need arose.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They looked to one another, he was here before them. That was part one, he was obviously a land dweller but strong and capable enough to transform himself so that he could move through the ocean depths although the water weave spell was upon him from the attendant of the great one it was his own skills that had let him avoid so many traps and obstacles. He was a threat and a promise to them all so before they were kicked aside they felt the need to test the so called "Chosen One" So first off they would send Wimp Fin. He was too clumsy to master any real combat but he was surprisingly durable and able to survive being batted around by the sea kings.

Fang Fin:
"You are very determined for a land dweller so we shall put you to the test, you are halfway through the caverns should you best the three of us in combat we will lead you to a safe passage where you will continue your journey to meet our master."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

"Combat." I said with a low tone. That might be difficult in this situation underwater. The only tactic I could think of was to use 'his' power. But even I didn't know how well that was going to work. It was rather useful above land, but I couldn't count on it to be as effective underneath in this salty domain. "All right, I guess you guys want me to prove just how strong I am. I am prepared. Shall we begin?" I questioned looking at them, wondering who might come forward to fight against me. They had the obvious advantage in this terrain. Where I was a novice with these new appendages, the men before me were well adapted. I would have to play defensively so that I might be able to learn their weaknesses and be able to take advantage of them. Otherwise... I would be swiftly beaten and potentially die beneath the crushing depths of the ocean.

[Sorry for being short, but since its a dialogue part there isn't much to go with]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BMOD REQUESTED

WIMP FIN slid forth, he was slender and had exceedingly wide eyes, it was obvious he was not a powerhouse. He didn't move very fast either but there was an eerie confidence to his eyes as he began to draw upon his surroundings for power. Water swirled around his limbs and he took an odd prayer like stance. It seemed he wasn't going to be playing around at all as odd markings began to glow all over his body to link with his eyes. "I am Wimp Fin, I challenge you to a test of might and mastery in the name of he whom dwells beneath the sea. Should you lose to me you will be cast from our waters and I will take your place as the chosen one." The other two looked at Wimp Fin oddly they had never seen him like this nor had they ever taken him seriously but it seems Wimp Fin took Zaku very seriously. They actually floated away from Wimp Fin. They had always pushed him around, clawed him when he was about to eat and made fun of him whenever they were feeling low but now they seemed to look astounded.

Fang fin tried to turn it back in HIS favor "Yes, if you can manage to best Wimp Fin, then I will consider you worthy of challenging me." He wondered in the back of his mind what Wimp Fin could have possibly done to make him think he could be the chosen one, if anyone it would be the apprentice of himself and maybe Claw Fin if he trained more. He would have to sneak attack Wimp Fin if he proved to be a threat as well.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
wildbmodappeared_by_shadokage-d6k765d.gif

Send me the following please:

Stats
Equipment - Link equipment to their items when using them.
Custom Class
Jutsu
Ability Lists - Link abilities to their item.
BL/CA/Kinjutsu
Round 1 Actions - When sending actions link jutsu to the item.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mod will be up in the next 48 hours, woulda been today but I have to get clarification on some things.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 1 said:
Zaku
HP: 51000 - 150 - 38 - 1513 = 49299
CP: 36000
AP: 10 - .5 - .5 - .5 - .5 - 2 - 2 - 2.5 = 1.5 -> 1 AP carried over to next round.
Visible Items:

VS

Wimp Fin
HP: 42000
CP: 36000
AP: 10 - .75 - .75 - .75 - 5.25 = 4.75 -> 1 AP carried over to next round.
Visible items:
Action Stack said:
  • 0.05 Seconds: Zaku equips Ol' Reliable.
  • 0.75 Seconds: Wimp Fin strikes at Zaku: Hit!
  • 1.00 Seconds: Zaku enters Defensive Stance!
  • 1.50 Seconds: Wimp Fin strikes at Zaku again: Miss!
  • 1.50 Seconds: Zaku enters Gaia Style!
  • 2.25 Seconds: Wimp Fin strikes at Zaku once more: Miss!
  • 3.50 Seconds: Zaku enters Demon Cloak Alpha mode!
  • 5.50 Seconds: Zaku uses Demonic Howl! Wimp Fin resists the damage!
  • 7.75 Seconds: Zaku creates a clone out of sand, underwater!
  • 9.00 Seconds: Wimp Fin uses Koorikan on Zaku: Miss!
  • 10:0 Seconds: End of Round 1

Notes: said:
Kuro - One of your conditionals couldn't go off. PM me if you wish to know why.
Zaku - You didn't do one thing. PM me for why.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fang fin and his companion swam back to get out of the way. They had never seen Wimp fin like this, he was in complete control and using powers they had never before seen in him. The way he went fin to webbed feet with the chosen one was something beyond their understanding. His body was still small but even they could feel the power he wielded as he noticed he couldn't physically strike him. Instead he decided it was time to demonstrate why physical attacks were only in use against lesser prey. "You do have the physical potential but using the power of earth and wind beneath the sea is foolish. YOU ALONE ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE!! ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU HOW ONE TOUCHED BY HE WHOM DWELLS BENEATH THE SEA FACES HIS ENEMIES!!"<i></i>

Runes began to glow vibrantly all over his body as temperature around Wimp fin and Zaku dropped immensely. He was about to do something dangerous and it showed. The water began to feel thicker, harder, colder, what was Wimp Fin doing?

Actions sent

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

As the others retreated and their ally came forth to battle, I too readied myself, a plan in my head. I prepared myself as best I could, summoning up a clone to assist me in the battle against this adversary. However, even with the abundance of sand in the ocean, it still didn't react as well as I thought it would. Same went for my actions and movements. They ewre sluggish and other worldly compared to this 'Wimp Fin'. And he was going to make sure to tell me. With a booming voice I was declared unworthy, almost as if this young fish was also trying to earn favor from his master. He claimed by sand would be foolish, but I had confidence that I would learn how to use the environment to my advantage. With Wimp fin preparing something large, I had to be ready to dodge out of the way in case he came in for more direct attacks.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Skipping bmod due to time constraints:

Wimp fin transformed into a rather large monstrosity of a fishman and swirled a large amount of water about his body until it took on a life of its own resembling twin giant sharks. The markings on his flesh glowed brightly as his lunar curse seal activated allowing him more direct usage and control of his life energies for water & ice sorcery. Content that his defenses could not be breached by sand clones, Wimp Fin unleashed a barrage of ice shards upon Zaku, his goal was to make him bleed so that he might regret his words. "How dare YOU claim to be the CHOSEN ONE?!!! WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL that my lord might choose you for his apprentice?!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!! I alone am fit to be the master's apprentice. TASTE THE WRATH of the power granted to me by he whom waits beneath the waves!!!"<i></i> Apparently Wimp Fin could not stand Zaku and his rite of passage making him a more of a candidate for power than he himself was. It was driving him beyond his limits yet again.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

The metamorphosis that occurred before me took me back for a few precious moments. With some unknown power I could only assume was a mastery of chakra in some form unlike my own, not only did he make himself more imposing, but he summoned sharks out of the ocean itself. A seal of some form visibly flashed across his skin, showing me that these were not simply warriors of any kind. They were just as intelligent and quick as I was and for some reason this one was angrier than a woman during that week of the month. There appeared to be some kind of jealousy in his words, almost like I was taking his position as this chosen one. As a hail of icy shards came forth at me, like second nature my mastery over sand reacted with second nature and all were blocked. (Reflexive Jinchu Tech). As the granules floated downward toward the floor of the ocean, my view of Wimp Fin returned and a smirk stretched across my lips. "Your very words only signify why you are not worthy of my position." I said, and then turned with a devious smile. "And even in your own element you fail to penetrate my defenses."

My kinjutsu would come in handy in this environment. Due to my conscious power of the earthen element, I could appear to be near god like in appearance when making attacks. But my style of fighting was not quick. It was slow, and painful... To match his own sharks, soon swirled and solidified two of my own sand sharks; purposefully bigger than his own. But what Wimp Fin didn't see, was the black fog poison that I had filled them with. If he let them get close, the poison would cloud his position and possibly paralyze him. So I would do my best in getting my shark torpedo's near him. But who knows how my words might have had him react. With mental fervor, I had the shark begin their charge, both going in different directions toward one inevitable target: Wimp Fin.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A massive torrential wave of pressurized water shattered the labyrinth and floored the other two mermen while washing the trapped sand sharks away. Wimp Fin laughed a deep chuckling and sea rumbling laugh as his sharks reached out and devoured the other two mermen before they could utter another word. "You are willing to challenge the deep, you are willing to claim the path of the chosen one through audacity, wrath, and intelligence. My youngest was correct, you may just be the chosen one. I especially appreciate your use of sand. The seas are all but mine to control but you can make those whom live on the beach and deeper in land truly fear and praise my existence. I have enjoyed meeting you and with the spilling of blood I grant you the right to call upon my subjects. You are the first to succeed in impressing me, fail me and I will devour your soul and feed your body to young denizens of the depths.

Contract awarded following the spilling of blood by Zaku

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

A massive wave of incredible force seemed to press itself upon us, and I watched as the two merman were pressed toward the ground from pressure. It easily destroyed my own conjurations and I had to strain my muscles to keep upright as Wimp Fin began to laugh when his creations moved to feast upon his comrades. My brows creased as the scene played out before me, the blood from their bodies slowly dispersing into the ocean as the currents swept around me. And then a most terrifying voice...

He admonished me for my actions there in those hours. It would seem to be that I had proven myself... I had actually done it? It was hard but I had finally reached the end. According to the creature, the...well god of the sea, I would have the opprotunity to call upon his subjects in my time of need. I had rarely heard of this back in the village; a forging of a contract with a specific individual creature. Such incredible creatures lived in our world, and I had the chance to bridge a gap between humanity and their own. Though his words sounded like I would be but a messenger of his, well, I didn't have a problem with that. In our world it was dog eat dog. I would gladly praise him in exchange for his help in my battles.

"Of course, I will be your beacon for those who walk upon the land, my liege." I said pulling out a Kunai, slashing my palm for the blood to be drawn. And with that, I was linked to the creatures of the deep.

[Topic Left?]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(ooc: Not quite but after this post yes)

Wimp fin quickly dissipated into saltwater and the blood released by Zaku swirled about as if caught inside and underwater dust devil. A massive chest the size of a cavern emerged from beneath the coral as a single coin floated up and synchronized with the chakra from Zaku's blood. The odd coin had an impression of a man with a beast inside and an even larger beast swimming around him. As Zaku looked at the blood tainted coin it shimmered before being violently wrenched away from his sight into the massive pile of unmarked coins. The gigantic golden treasure chest cavern slammed shut and secured itself with a big lock without a key hole. Then just as suddenly the golden glow subsumed and all the light faded away with it as Zaku felt a distinct watery pull upon his soul, as the treasure disappeared from view and a mark appeared upon the palm he had cut. He now bore the mark of Kamitaura upon his inner hand and the will to carry his might upon the land and wherever he might roam.

Kija arrived and grasped his webbed hand and swiftly wrapped Zaku in a chakra bubble which sent him back to the surface without getting the bends or any pressure related illnesses or reactions. She sent a message inside a tiny clam shell that would repeat itself when he touched the pearl within... "Welcome to our family Chosen One. I look forward to learning from you and teaching you in return."

Topic complete, feel free to begin writing up a summons creature for approval... contract awards and information will be sent later today.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

As my previous foe dispersed into the salty deep, the blood that eagerly seemed from my palm into the water seemed to be consumed in a whirlpool of sorts. Very the dark depths beyond what I could see, came forth a chest that was behemoth in size. But what caught my eyes was the glint of a singular coin floating in the middle of the twister. My blood, which had stopped bleeding thanks to my regenerative abilities, seemed to catch onto the metal. And in the instant I saw what was engraved upon it, it was sucked into the chest with the rest of rather benign looking coins. "He said I was the chosen, but I wonder if he seeks more..." I thought and felt a part of me depart into the deep. I shuddered slightly at the feeling and then looked to my palm where the symbol remained.

As my hand was held by Kija, a chakra bubble began to form around me and I couldn't help but smile at her. She had led me hear to this fated occasion, and now I was a servant of Kamitaura. Soon, I surfaced and a small clam seemed to follow my from the deep, within it, a single pearl. When I touched it, I heard her voice and it made me feel whole again. That part of me deep in the ocean... I was forever linked to the creatures of the deep.

[Topic Complete!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back