Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Called for Confirmation!

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“How are you feeling today?” A silvery voice asked Mirō about her well being, none other than Naibu in the flesh. “It’s hard to say. There’s still too many questions up in the air…” Naibu frowned as she leaned over the large wooden desk where Mirō sat. Three days had passed since the desertion attempt from Mizu and Xaiyu, the Duo Foxes. The true devastation that occurred was all from Maru. Mirō inhaled deeply while her arms folded behind her head. Her eyes gazed at the ceiling way above, following the intricate pattern to keep her mind at ease while she pondered what to do next.

Covered from the neck down in bandages Mirō’s hand adjusted the one sleeved jacket she wore to fit more snuggly than it had been. Naibu rose a hand to Mirō’s soft scarred cheek. Naibu never was particularly motherly but since Mirō’s death she wanted to be reminded of physical touch often. Mirō allowed it, for now… she too yearned for a golden pillar to lean on and for a few more days these touches of affection soothed them both.

The chair squeaked as Mirō stood straight and walked over to a bookshelf embedded in the wall. Tracing the spines with a finger she stopped between two books to pull out hidden files on old faces that gained her attention recently. Mirō brought them back to her desk and sat down to observe them. As current ANBU Sennin she had clearance to records of a multitude of citizens and ninja within Kumogakure. One special face appeared as she opened their dossier.

“Endo Eiji. Once ANBU Op now a Main Brancher Jounin.” There was way more information detailed about him as she read but besides his deed and trails one thing stood out personally. “This is… The person who pulled me out of the crater?” Her question hung in the air. Naibu’s gold locks shifted as she nodded her head. “Yes, I returned as your mask just in time to catch a glimpse of him leaning over you before I fell into a chakra deprived slumber.” Mirō let her eyes fall onto Eiji’s picture for a moment longer. “I’d like to thank him personally but I’m really unsure how. At least in person…”

Naibu wandered over behind Mirō to peer over her shoulder and down at the dossier of Endo Eiji. “Yup that’s him. If anything have him meet you so you can thank him properly. Luckily for you, Ms.Anbu Sennin, you can have him come here and debrief him on what you want to do next.” Glancing once more down at his files, Mirō had skin peel from her exposed cheek and turn into paper.

Writing on the sheet included “Endo Eiji, if you can I’d like to have a few words with you concerning the incident at the gates. As soon as possible. -Alpha”

Once done the paper began to fold itself into an intricate origami butterfly. Flapping its wings it fluttered its way to the ventilation system in the office and out to find this Endo Eiji ninja. Naibu sighed, finding an open seat near the bookshelf to sit and wait. Mirō on the other hand opened another folder to review the content of a certain uchiha while she awaited Endo Eiji.

[Mirō thinking.]
[Mirō talking.]
[Naibu thinking to Mirō]
[Naibu talking.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Eiji was sitting in a small section of the library doing his paperwork on his down time while he had time to do such things. The grind to become the greatest amongst his team was something that he didnt take lightly thus he worked hard to ensure he was someone meaningful, for his clan to look up to... for the betterment of the village. He had to elevate himself above who he'd seemed to be right now. However, it was a day to day thing. Though, as he seemed to finish up, Eiji would lean back in his chair only to be met with a butterfly made of paper. '....Alpha?' he'd remembered hearing about some of her abilities, never saw them in practice, so it was intriguing to see them in such a fashion.

Taking the origami apart and reading the message, Eiji would nod quietly before vanishing into the shadows with his jutsu learned from the ANBU Corps only to arrive near the complex. He was adorned in his former ANBU attire before taking off his mask at the ANBU Sennin's office. She'd upgraded her status recently, interesting. Opening the door he would bow his head lowly to the Sennin and Naibu.

"Hello Alpha-sama. I see you're just about back on your feet? How do you feel?"

He knew this meeting wasnt for this, but it was best to get those pleasantries out of the way, or did he truly care? It was hard to read Eiji sometimes...

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Aside from the slight discomfort with my bandages everything is fine, thank you. I called you here to express my gratitude to you for rescuing Naibu and I from the village gates.” Mirō paused for a moment, her mind was still puzzled by what had happened while she was unconscious. The only thing that triggered her memory was a shock of blinding white light and her entire vessel consumed by fire. A subtle shiver traveled down her spine. “There’s not much I can offer a Main Branch ninja, but I hope you’ll accept my offer of my deepest gratitude.”

A multitude of rewards for acts of kindness, and duty to your village, filled her head but nothing seemed deserving enough to meet her requirements of a proper thank you. The Raikage must’ve rewired your brain. You’re never this forward.’ Red hues squinted over at Naibu at the same time a vein popped on her head. The smug look on Naibus' face didn’t fade as she continued to read a book she pulled from the shelf.

The Sennins attention turned back to Eiji. Her bandaged arms folded on top of each other on the desk. “Aside from that I’d like to offer you interesting work that can not be handled by ANBU currently. I’m sure you’ve heard of the crisis Kumogakure is dealing with so I’ll keep this quick.” Her staring could be taken for creepiness as one of her free hands moved to a file cabinet below her desk on the right. Bandaged fingers grasped at a manilla folder, picking it and placing it on her desk in front of the Jounin.

“That bastard dog Maru has left the village from what I was informed. My scouts have shown that since he no longer captures demons they have been running wild in the outer village zones.” On top of Tenzouans abducting chakra users and killing them, demons have started to make their presence known. “Rebuilding the gates is one thing but two more monsters have arisen in Kumogakure. I’d like you to handle these issues, fending off horrific abominations and wiping out Tenzouan supply routes.” The tasks offered were of great importance and would fall into her own plan for the ANBUs interest in discovering who is supplying the church. “Unfortunately… and as much as I hate the situation we can not chase after the Dog. Once Kumogakure regains stability on a peaceful road we’ll deal with traitors.” Mirō, young for her age, leaned back in her chair awaiting Eiji’s response. There was still more to divulge into based on his choices.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bowing his head and amassing a smirk on his face as she began to speak, Eiji would feel a deep sense of... fortune. Having the ANBU Sennin be able to thank him for saving her life was enough to make him feel as if he'd done something right for once. After rising back up Eiji would nod, and retort accordingly. However, Alpha had a lot on her plate and even more to divulge to the 'Main Branch Shinobi' it wasn't like he hadn't just left the ANBU Corps. All in all, he knew a great deal of intel regarding what she had to say to him but it was then what she wanted him to do that made his smile turn a bit neutral.

'...First Kitsune, now Alpha... Am I just a pawn?' shaking his head a bit before huffing, "Oi, Maru, and the other were leaving together from what I remember. Even still, you want me to do monster hunting?" Kitsune had him on a mission out of the village here soon too... but Eiji would handle it, as it was 'Main Branch Duty' in accordance to the branch duties laid out years ago. Eiji didn't know how this would all work but he would have to handle it after his other mission's completion.

"...I can do as you wish Alpha-sama... is there anything else that you need me for?", nodding he would await further instructions like a good little shinobi, even though he'd felt a bit miffed by it all... she was young but he didn't see her the same way he saw Yuu. She was an ANBU for a reason... and Sennin because of her ability. However, Yuu... was less adept than he. Eiji clearly wanted his position... but for now he was a tool to be used. Nothing more.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oi, Maru, and the other were leaving together from what I remember. Even still, you want me to do monster hunting?"

The faintest smile that was painted on her lips turned into an annoyed frown. “Monster hunting? I don’t think you understand the severity of the missions at hand. I’ve read the detailed documents of your achievements and missions and assumed you’d be the best fit for the tasks at hand.” Red hues glowered at Eiji suspiciously. “Maru is classed as a monster in the archives. And from what I faced I would class him higher than a monster.” His white fox form was burned into her mind, literally.

“If you believe I’m sending you out to do measly genin work I can assure you I’d have ZERO contact with you regardless of your branch and rank. I assigned ANBU missions to my current Anbu operatives. In this case, I have so much work that it spilled into the hands of former ANBU ninja such as yourself, Endo Eiji.” Mirō leaned forward with both elbows on her desk. Naibu’s once smug grin fell back to its neutral expression. She thought it was best to remain silent.

“Another note on your remark. Maru captured and controlled otherworldly demons that have shown no remorse for the living and are also classified as S class threats. Currently we have no indication on how strong they are until more reports come back.” For a moment her eyes shut and she inhaled deeply.

Regaining her composure the annoyed frown simmered back down to a neutral glare. In any case she could have refrained from mentioning mission details to him and sent him back on his way to complete any work he had already. A busy ninja was one that kept the village of Kumogakure safe. Upholding the peace and pleasant lifestyle it has molded over the course of its life thanks to hard working ninja who tried their hardest in every mission. Even before Mirō had become ANBU she knew going in that ninja were tools for the village. Nothing more nothing less. These tools were harnessed by their perspective branches and it was up to their Sennin or Kage as to how they were used. Fortunately during her time within the ANBU she was sharpened daily to be of use to her village. Look at her now.

A person such as Eiji should know that ANBU and ninja alike are tools to protect the village. It’s how they’re used when problems arise lays in the hands of their superiors. Mirō had no intention to throw her operatives or blessed ninja in a dirt shed and lock it. “Tch. Spotting demons is how you search for the Dog anyway. Same things goes for dens full of dirty magazines and empty bottles of saki.” It was her intention to have Eiji search for Maru anyway, but without any signs or clues he’d be wandering aimlessly. ‘Wasting weeks searching for him with no trails.’

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was this reason that Alpha was the Sennin and he was a simple Jounin. 'Hm, Still much to learn...' nodding at her statements and her simple speech, he would think within himself for a moment as he could hear the Goddesses in his spirit clamoring for Alpha. The subtle jabs of 'Tellem Girl' and 'Oooo Wee!' could be heard in his head as he took what she said and could only smirk afterwards. So, thinking what was the best course of action with the position she'd placed him in. He'd lift his eyes to Alpha and followed with a smile before speaking.

"Excuse my tone earlier. I apologize for not looking at the grander scheme of things. You ideally have the intel that I do not, so I am at your whim and maybe used as a Former ANBU should." nodding once again he would huff out.

"I will handle anything you place before me. I currently have a mission out with a team that two of your ANBU are on. The ANBU Squad that I used to be on. We will set out here in a few days. So, should I be on the watch for anything outside of the village while I am away?", thinking once again that this was going to be something simple, but it wasnt. He knew in his heart of hearts that it wasnt. This was an A or S Rank mission that he was setting up and gearing for. So with all that what would Alpha have him do?

Maybe it was how she spoke, but it made him feel some type of way, in what way? Who knew...

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Those mysterious red hues fell back onto the documents laid on her desk. Bandaged fingers failed on many occasions to flip through the pages. Tired of the silly game Mirō applied chakra to her fingertips to easily flip through the pages. Through the details and previous conversations the only issues Eiji and the squad would have to be wary of is Tenzouan forces disrupting them.

“Outside of the village… not directly. Tenzouan forces haven’t begun mobile convoy forces based on the data at hand. They would be your ideal threat right beside the demons.” Which was true due to Maru disappearing from Kumogakure. “However, if you find yourself in wind country, I want you to scout out their movements and be on the lookout for missing ninja.” Mirō pondered for a moment. Dealing with demons and the like could wait. The grudge she had for missing nin now encapsulated her entire vessel. Those who sheltered them, were worse and just as guilty as the traitorous ninja. With Eiji’s abilities, he could gain information while in Wind on why they shelter traitorous dogs.

“On second thought. I’m sending you to Wind Country. Tasked with finding out their reason for sheltering missing ninja and finding the whereabouts of the two that fled the country. I know you’re no longer ANBU but you will adorn a mask on this mission.” Sending a ninja to scout and spy on another village could cause conflict, if he was caught. The trust Mirō had in Eiji was lacking but she herself had ulterior motives. “If nothing else you’ll leave immediately and use ANBU nin to send reports back and forth to me directly.”

‘Can you honestly trust him not to go to the Raikage?’

‘Reports have it that he has personal business to settle in Wind. I have high doubts that he will report back to her.’ Mirō brushed off the uncertainty of his actions.

“That’ll be all. You’re dismissed.” An affirmative nod was sent to Eiji. If he needed much else she would be there to answer his questions, if they’re worth delving into.

[WC:349]
[Topic left unless stopped.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Oh... Alright. So thats what this is all about, This can be good for me.... Creating some Diplomatic scenarios. Especially after that meeting with Kitsune, I might have some leverage...' nodding off he would roll his shoulders almost as if prepping himself. This would be daunting, and he would be riding solo. However, wasnt that the best way? No Distractions. No worries. At the very least, he would have a chance to see his mettle on his own. Though, in a way this could be suicide... however, this would be the only way to do things effectively.

He would rise to his station. Nothing would stop him, and when he would return he would become an asset to the village for his ongoing work. At any pace it was in his ballpark now., and he would be ready to take that bat and swing for those fences. Though that was enough for the references to sports ball, Eiji knew what would happen at the end of the day, and he was confident in his ability to cover his own ass enough to make it back home from this mission with a few bumps and bruises but his health in tact... especially with the Goddesses watching over him.

"Heh, Alright. I'll message you regularly in Ancient Kumo, if a message is not done like that, specifically it will not be from me. Also, I will take my mask, but honestly, I think it may be a bad idea to walk around looking for Mercs and Missings with a mask on. People will begin to ask questions... But I will do as you want. And when I return... We'll have a personal conversation about everything I found, and more of what I feel with the Lady of the Village... Okay?", he'd bow his head before utilizing his speed to vanish almost seamlessly from the desk area. Now was the time to prepare...

Now was the time to say his goodbyes if he had to... Ryu did call him to a place later tonight, so maybe he would leave after the mission was done...

Alas, this would be fun enough... Maybe.

[Topic Left]
[Mission Accepted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back