Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Calm before the storm... [open]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yumeko walked throughout the village, soon after being let in with the guard having read her name on the worn passport as Yureku. She sighed a bit as she kept an eye on her surroundings with her brown eyes. It continued to rain gently as the clouds formed as she had entered the village. Her brown hair was wet now in which she would shake her head in an attempt to get some of the water out of it for the moment, though there wasn't much she could do for her jacket and skirt at the moment.

As she passed through what seemed to be the shopping district, she would soon happen upon what seemed to be a mask, in which she would grab it, though she would leave more than enough money for it where it sat and moved on. As she made sure no one could see her for a moment, she would put the mask on and continue to walk through the area, still looking for who she was looking for. While she didn't know his name, she at least knew what he looked like, so she had something to work off of.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, it looks as if the rain is set to stay for the rest of the day." Kohaku, a paediatrics doctor, would say as she folded her arms and watched the rain tumble down from the heavens; the body of grey trembled across the skyline with certainty. She leaned against the white-wash wall of her small office. The pitter-patter of the water hitting against the window pane tranced the woman with brown locks, causing her to drift off into a day-dream. It wasn't until a staff nurse had chapped on her door, opening it with her head peering through the small crease of space. A friendly smile welcomed the nurse as Kohaku invited the woman, whom seemed to be in her mid-20's, in for a seat but she declined. There was only a small update regarding a patient of the Eisen woman; a young boy who suffered from cancer, a lost cause, who was terminal.

Shortly after, Kohaku would prepare herself before leaving the office. The woman cloaked herself in a big, heavy duffel coat and turned up the collar. It was the end of her shift, and after saying goodbye to her children of the ward, bringing them in a paper bag full of sweeties. The children, each received one piece each, off-record from the watchful eyes of the nurses.

Kohaku ventured down to the shopping district with a bag of fresh ingredients that she had bought, and with one hand holding an umbrella that protected her from the pitter-patter of the rain. It was fairly empty given that weather dictated business often, and today the whether was against the owners of market stalls and so forth. But alas, the woman was doing too much at the one time and stumbled over an unknown object - probably the air - and fell into the mushy, wet earth with a thud. She did so just only a few meters away from another person, a mysterious creature with a mask adorn on their face, hopefully the masked person would offer some kind of assistance.

[Oh wow, I haven't written in ages. ;w;]

<i></i>

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yumeko stood within the rain, scanning the area a bit, she would notice someone who had fallen into the mud, probably due to tripping or stumbling over something. Though whatever had happened, she decided not to say anything nor would she really make any judgements until anything happened during this encounter. She would sigh silently to herself as she walked over to the woman and offered a hand to help her up, in which she would keep it there until the woman would accept or deny it.

"You should really be careful in the rain. Things like this are sure to happen." She said, nonchalantly. She didn't know how the woman would react, but only the time would tell on what she would do.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, this was rather embarrassing.

Kohaku had found herself, face first, into the soggy mud. The rain had already set into motion a chain reaction; a wet wonderland. She pushed her face off from the ground with a rather dumbfounded expression, as if to say "Oh my God, did that really just happen?" but without actually uttering those post 2010 teenager words. The packaged goods, all contained in a membrane of brown paper, lay across the ground - most of the ingredients were lay to waste given that they were fresh, unwrapped, and thus would be soiled due to their intermixing with the mud. Kohaku, the successor to her clan, lifted her head and stared at the femanine figure whom stood before her. "Honestly, I didn't think I'd fall..." She'd chuckle nervously before reaching for the woman's hand, who would effectively lift Kohaku up.

"Thanks," Kohaku would say as her body rose from the soggy earth, the light blue robed attire with fur as accents seemed less welcoming; it was damp, dirty and looked rather unpleasant, "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your business, Anbu-sama."

Well, it wasn't a stretch of the imagination given that the mask-wearer might've been mistaken for an Anbu.

<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

ANBU. Ughhhh, so freakin' creepy. With their weird masks and... changed voices. Kitanai stood from afar--very afar--her black hair plastered to her face and her body as she watched the interaction. Her arms folded over each other as she tried to blink the droplets from her eyelashes. Just watching, for now. Just watching a doctor take quite a tumble into the disgusting mud. Her face was very still. She was trying to figure out who was behind that mask. Who was hiding their identity from those who may take revenge on what they called 'justice'. And of course the most important question: were they on duty, or were they simply a coward? They masks were still, with beady painted eyes that stared into the souls of their victims. Corrupt. That was all she could come up with to describe them.

Ijimeru Kitanai was dressed in a long black cloak, the hood down, allowing the soak her hair to her face, and she had tall black boots on that splashed through the puddles as she made her way towards them. The wet surface of the earth suckling at her boots as she began to walk towards the two, lighting a cigarette with a quick fire jutsu-- a lighter wouldn't work in the rain-- as she put it in her mouth and began to smoke the soggy tobacco inside. The doctor was now standing, soaking wet and filthy, and her groceries all over the place. The ANBU not bothering to help her pick them up, but instead commenting on how clumsy the doctor was. Of course. Everyone was to blame in their minds.

"Afternoon, ladies." The black cat would say, her cyan eyes piercing as she'd pull the cigarette from her hot red lips to speak. Her eyes glued to the ANBU. "I couldn't help but notice you two just standing around in the rain-- is everything all right?" When she asked her eyes would snap to the doctor, placing the cigarette back into her mouth and taking a generous puff before removing it again, "This masked fiend isn't harassing you, is she?" Kitanai would ask. There were too many corrupt people in the world nowadays. No need to stand by and watch them push around the good people of the world.

Her eyes would draw back to the ANBU. Had she nothing to do today? Or was the rain too heavy to notice any signs of torture or need? Even so, it was possible she wasn't one of those twisted government shinobi, and actually planned on doing good--of course, if that was the case, why bother wasting her time chit chatting with a clumsy woman? Must be a quiet day in the alleys of the poor district... with Kitanai not reaping havoc.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to the woman who had fallen say that she didn't think she'd fall and that she was sorry if she was interrupting her business. She would shake her head slightly as she would soon speak, though as she started off to, she would soon hear someone approaching the two. She would listen to the new arrival speak, asking if everything was alright and if she had been harassing the woman who had fallen. "I have to say first off, I'm no ANBU. And I've been wandering around waiting for the rain to stop, so you have not interrupted me in the slightest." She said, looking over at the new arrival for a moment. "Aside from the mud ruining what she had just bought. And I don't exactly find much fun in being called a fiend..." She said, as she looked over at the woman.

As she watched the girl, her eyes would shine like a gem stone for a split second, though for the split second, she didn't see anything out of the ordinary from the woman, though she just revealed that she had the Doujutsu if the woman knew of it or if anyone in Iwagakure knew of it.

After a moment of observing the woman, she would sigh gently to herself before reaching up to her mask and adjusting it slightly before the smoke had just reached her. As she inhaled what faint amount of smoke there was as it reached her, she'd hold her breath for a moment before lifting her mask slightly and exhaling the smoke, though she had mixed it with a bit of something that she knew, which caused what would have been a bit of even fainter smoke was a very faint dark purple colored mist which had dissipated after a few moments.

"What exactly are you doing out in the rain, Miss?" She said, putting the mask back the way it had been before she lifted it up.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back