Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catch me if you can! [Genin Exam]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”What do you mean complaining. You are the one that riled her up. I don’t want to be whipped any harder but you are making her mad and I don’t see anyone else trying to stop her from doing more of this“ The young boy indicated his whip marks. ”She is to strong for me to stand up against her“

”Of course he can’t stand up to me. I own him. He signed a deal with me and now I can do whatever I want with him.” The demon woman said. ”He at least is respectful and has learned his place. I am not an IT or a WHATEVER. I am a Yokai. Do they not teach you anything” She had an air of haughtiness indicating that she thought she was far more superior to anyone else. ”I have a name of course, but you may call me Mistress.”

She looked around the room for a moment. ”Now what are you going to do to stop me from doing what I want? I don’t see Rayne coming to your aide. Asuka left and from I gathered you were supposed to chase after her but decided to stay here. Which means it is just you and me. So do you want to take his place, or do you want to fight me? The choice is yours, as is the first move.” The last bit was delivered with her leaning in slightly, her voice dropping to a husky whisper.

[MFT]

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito didn’t know what to do, he was basically driven into a corner, but he had to get out of it, No one ever said it was easy to be a shinobi and he had to adapt to that, the shinobi life wasn’t all about the fighting, but the diplomacy too, actually a kage’s main job is securing peace by diplomacy and if that didn’t work then by force but diplomacy comes first

When he heard what the Yokai said about calling her “Mistress” kaito was about to burst out laughing But he had to hold it, he knew if they fought now he would lose and apparently his classmate was too afraid to help,“Fair enough then miss Yokai” He told her while putting his kunai back into his pocket and standing upright, “May I see the contract?” He asked with a smile on his face while walking towards her, “I will be bluntly honest with you ma’am, neither of us can really do anything here, if I attack I fail, if you do Rayne attacks you and we both know she can defeat both of us even if we fought her together, so if you really had a contract with him, we can pay you to end it or something I am not familiar with that type contracts” He said emotionless looking directly at her eyes, shivering for no apparent reason, his plan was to solve this peacefully if it didn’t work then his backup plan was to make her so the first move or somehow make rayne join, and he already started with the backup plan with what he said about rayne defeating both of them, Hopefully we will all come out of this alive He thought to himself

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne simply sighed, it seemed as though things were going well between them yet in all honesty she was getting tired of it. Even though everything turned upside down when Kaito decided not to pursue the clones this had been a nice ordeal how it all ended. In any case, this probably had taken it's course.

"Don't you think this is enough?" Rayne talked out loud, keeping quiet for a few moments. She simply sighed and swung the scythe towards the others. Quickly the scythe hit one of thee walls with a loud THUNK. Couple of moments later smoke engolved it, once it dispersed it revealed the Main Branch Sennin, slowly standing up holding her head.

"Was that really necessary?" Asuka simply asked looking at rayne.

"This was getting boring." Rayne simply responded, turning back into her book.

She held her head for a bit before turning to the group. "All right. Exam is over. I've seen enough." Her expression then turned a bit serious to give her verdict. "Kaito, you are indeed smart. Very clever in how to handle a difficult situation. But you have to do something. You had the answer yet refused to act upon it, instead of asking questions you kept double guessing yourself trying to find.... i don't know something." Asuka turned back to Rayne with a frown "Why the throw? I get why you were tired, but did you really HAVE to throw me?"

"Hey, you know me." Rayne shrugged looking at Kaito "And you are still the same emotional brat I met back in the academy. You wear your heart in your sleeve but refuse to hid it when the situation calls for it. Hell, you were ready to start beating up people out of hypothesis. Like I told you. You HAVE to reign that in."

"But." Asuka interrupted "You did show the merits that a Shinobi have. At least an aspect of them. Having said that, what are your comments" She said turning to the small boy "Should we pass him or not Manzo?"

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the twin pair were talking to each other Hannya’s eyes light up with opportunity and her hands began to subtly move into hand signs.

”Hannya. Protocol Restrictions Alpha“ The voice came from the boy standing behind Kaito but it was no longer the voice of a boy younger than Kaito, it was that of a full adult. If Kaito were to turn he would see the boy had changed to a mid thirties man with burn scars covering half of his face and his hand, if there were more they were covered up by his clothes.

The command that had been issued stopped the Yokui’s hands from moving mid hand seal and she gave the man an evil glare. ”Take away my fun why don’t you.”

The man then addressed Asuka’s question. ”“He shows promise. He passed the spirit of my test, willing to give up his own exam in order to protect one of the villagers. He failed your test though since he never did find you. He may have guessed but he acted indecisive on his decision, never following through. He showed good decision by not trying to go toe to toe with Hannya, after all would you want to when she was mad? he was sure that Asuka did not know the full capabilities of Hannya but truth be told, when was it ever smart to go up against a Yokui when they were mad. ”Now she did offer to a contract with him but judging from the way her fingers were moving it looks like she took his responses as him turning it down, even if he didn’t know what he was turning down.“ Hannya’s head simply nodded in the affirmative.

”All in all I can work with him. I think we can pass him.“

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back