Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catching up to do [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The place was somewhat quiet at the time something planned by the Hyuuga to enjoy the meeting of his old student once more, With Sushi's return to leaf there was hope for some peace the young man being one in the Captain's life he could be proud of having never had issue with the Medic. Though it was usually seen as another day of work in the red rose the presence of Suyashi would make it different having a moment of respite to catch up and hear about the young mans trip away from leaf wondering what kind of stories he would have to tell.

Though Yukio was usually seen in his white robes working behind the bar took that away from the time being a black suit and tie being his attire for the remainder of the evening hair combed back to make him look more presentable for the line of work as a slight yawn escaped his lips shaking it off a moment later spinning the glass slowly in his hand before placing it on the bar side. There were always moments of silence like this a few taking a short break after a long journey before the hustle and bustle of the late evening began tired Ninja coming in to take in the lessons and missions that came with the day to day life of being a Shinobi.

Flicking a card out from his sleeve the Hyuuga waited pouring himself a drink behind the counter setting it down on a small stool beside him as the card flipped from finger to finger the sound of smooth jazz filling the air creating a rather relaxed atmosphere around the place a slight sigh escaping the man as he waited. "Slow evening though can't complain with everything as of late this is something of a miracle that nothing has brought disaster to this rather quiet place." It was a fleeting thought a hint of concern coming across his features hoping he hadn't just jinxed the evening.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked around a new section of the village she hadn't explored before. She was surprised at seeing how much noise people could make at this hour, god... who can they not be tired already. The night was a cool one, temperature was on point so Asuka could walk with her usual attire, a black tight long sleeved shirt and black tight pants, wouldn't restrict movement if the need arouse. It was never too bad to be on guard at all times.

But out of all the establishments sounded as though they were mutliple birthday parties there was one that was quiet, actually plainly quiet. She walked in yelling. "I'm coming!" She gave a short laugh once she realized that it was actually quiet inside, never judge a book by it's cover it seems. She looked around for anyone to show her anywhere, she didn't even know where she was when she spotted a familiar face doing what seemed like cleaning a glass.

"Yukio Sensei!" Asuka almost screamed, a wide warm smile on her face. She ran towards the bar, jumping on top of to tables before taking a big leap to avoid the counter, throwing her arms around the man's neck like she usually did. "Who knew I would find you here." She said giggling, she noticed his attire and what was in his hand... why was he working here. "Did Sensei get fired and is now working at a bar?" She chuckled at the thought, giving the man a large smile, dangling from his neck.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed life was full of surprises and today would be no different seeing a familiar face barrel its way into the bar the Hyuuga made quick moves to clear the counter of anything fragile that could be caught in the path of the overexcited student letting out a sigh of relief as he narrowly caught a glass that was unfortunate enough to be caught in the sudden leap towards him. "Careful Asuka these are expensive glasses." He chuckled patting the head of the young Academy student before picking her off him and plopping her down on a chair.

"Well I was expecting company though this was not what I expected, though it's good to see you again how have things been for you? Can i get you anything since you have stumbled your way in here." He gave the girl a light chop on the head at that statement a few of the other patrons turning their heads going to make protest however simply shaking their heads at the two assuming it must be a daughter or something similar. "More importantly what brings you to his part of town, shouldn't you be preparing for exams young lady?"

He had a slight smile on his features clearly taunting and teasing the Uchiha though he did appreciate the change of pace in what had been a rather mundane day. "As for what I am doing here did you think I simply brooded in the branch HQ like some kind of hermit in my spare time?" Raising an eyebrow at his own statement a face of 'You didn't expect this' resting neatly across his features. "I do have a life outside of being a Shinobi its a change of pace from all that serious talk you find once your out of the academy."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled as she was placed on a chair. "Couldn't help it. My excitement was on divine levels"" She laughed dangling her feet back and forth, not really noticing the disapproving stares she was getting, man bar's were all serious but maybe she could bring some life into this place. Make everyone feel like a child again.

"I'm never expected cause I'm a Shinobi!" She rubbed the back of her head. "Or more exactly I'm in the process of becoming one." She listened to Yukio's question, giving a slight laugh once she was head chopped. She liked Yukio's gentleness, it made her feel safe. "Sake! I want Sake. People say it's a drink that makes you happy. Well, I met two other students which are now my friends, Wukong and Sato. Both of them are fun to be around with, moved into a new apartment with Soku, she's my sister." Asuka gave out a happy sigh, she was happy. Having friends to play with, a sister, she never knew happiness could come so easily. Asuka gave Yukio a confused look "Exam?" Her eyes widened "Oh! My exam." She giggled "Well, I am prepared. Been studying a lot, I'm just taking a break and came to this part of the village because it always seems to be full of live. Never figured out why. My guess it's that someone always has a birthday."

Asuka smiled as Yukio told her why he was here. "Well, true. She stated "I'm glad you got a place that can make you happy in your off time. Gonna visit it often since now I know where it is."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the student and listening to her speak it was clear to him she'd wandered here out of curiosity more than anything crossing his arms and tapping a finger against his forearm at her request. "What you mean is you got bored of being in school and wandered out?" He teased shaking a hand at the drink request. "When your a bit older maybe for now juice will do, not having Kenshin coming to me because one of his students came into class without a clear head." Turning back to the back of the bar there was a brief moment he walked away to fill the glass sliding the juice over to Asuka.

"As i said when your older come back and there may be some sake waiting for you until then enjoy this, i'll even add an umbrella to it to make it special." Flicking a small cocktail umbrella into the glass before leaning on the counter yawning slightly as he did. "So how are you finding things these days, haven't seen you since the class i did with Mikasa have you felt like you've grown since then?" He was curious to see if she felt she'd learned anything and curious to hear what the academy was like these days.

It was a frequent thing for the Hyuuga when speaking to students his mind wandering back to the old days of the academy a thing which seemed so recent yet so far away, the days of taking classes under Takeshi and Yuki before they rose up the ranks of the ANBU branch. His fellow students most of which he had not seen in many years there was a hope he could catch up with them someday learn what experiences they'd had since then and wonder if they still had anything in common.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave Yukio a pouty look. "Never said I got bored." She stated looking away, that was the truth, Asuka didn't get bored at the Academy. She was always learning new things from new people, from powerful teachers. Yukio being one with them. His comment on the Sake made her pout even more. She caught the juice in her hand and smiled. "Older? Oh!" She stated, finally realizing what Sake was. "Sake must be one of those drinks that make people act funny. Yeah, don't want that." She giggled taking a sip from the juice, man was it refreshing.

She listened to Yukios question, had she grown since then? Well, she hasn't gotten into any fights lately, nor training fights, mostly she has done training by herself. She did want to show Yukio something she had figured out though. Asuka hadn't been able to show anyone, maybe this would be a good time. "Actually..." She started, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She placed her palms together and as soon as she started separating it some type of white substance started forming into a particular shape, it was sourrounded by purple on the edges and Asuka grabbed it with her left hand, a sword made out of Plasma... lightning and fire Chakra. "Figured out how to combine chakra natures!" She giggled "Did take me a while to figure out though." The Plasma sword dissapeared back into her hand. "So yes, have grown!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes Sake is a drink that taken in large amounts makes people act all weird like anything else it must be taken in moderate amounts much like learning your Jutsu, done in moderation so you don't wear yourself out." Getting a drink of his own the Hyuuga listened to her story watching her create the blade of plasma before nodding slowly it was clear she'd learned quite a bit during her time in the academy however had only touched the tip of the iceberg that was elemental jutsu.

Leaning forward before bringing his hands together a circle of mirror shards formed between his palms glittering in the feint light passing through the windows as he let the shards dance. "Once you combine one you open the door to learning so much more however it takes time to master such things and its not all about simply attacking either, most of the jutsu in my possession are not simply for striking out but supporting me during the heat of battle." letting the shards dissipate into the air he went back to cleaning the glasses tilting his head to the student as he did.

"Have you ever inquired to your teachers about such things? or about what kind of people you will form a team with, unlike me who went through his days in the academy as something of a loner you have the chance to work alongside others. Take missions together and get a better view on things."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wanna try this Sake thing." She pouted, it did make sense that she would have to take it in moderation. She didn't want to act funny, would be bad for her reputation... did she have a reputation? That was a question she needed an answer to. But well, not today. Today was all about catching up.

Asuka listened closely to Yukio, she gave an amazed smile when the crystals appeared. Yukio was truly a very powerful Shinobi and he knew so many neat tricks. She reached out her finger to touch one but embarasedly retracted it, in case touching it would cause it to blow up. She certainly didn't know what effects could this type of element have. But it was still awesome regardless. "That's such a cool jutsu!" Asuka stated taking a sip from her juice. "Well, I do want to learn supposting Jutsu, do have some that may delay the battle or impeed the target to do some actions. I call them." Asuka raised a hand in the air. "Annoying tactics!"

Asuka gigged once he mentioned the academy, it truly was an amazing place and she has keepen up with her studies. Sometimes even going beyond them. Eh.. no." Asuka laughed, scratching the back of her head. "Normally I just read the books in the library and try out what they say. It's been quite an adventure! Although... sometimes theory isn't the same as practice." She remembered trying to master the abbility of her hell fire, and getting blown up constantly. "And I'll worry about teams when I graduate. I'm sure whoever I'm with will be tons of fun!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
It was mostly a free day today for the Santaru and on her way back from the market, her eye caught wind of something most peculiar. A flash shined out from a window of a bar for a brief second. That bar...she knew that establishment..wasn't this where Yukio had tested her diplomacy skills? Whatever was going on now, muttering darkly to herself, she trod inside coming into sight of Yukio and Asuka and what happened to be the remains of a Mirror Style which vanished quickly. Her expression of worry was quickly replaced with a cross look."And here I thought you were getting jumped by some two-bit thugs"The Hyuuga was cleaning glasses behind the counter and Asuka seemed to be savoring a juice of some sorts.

"You? Here?"Soku asked suspiciously eyeing the child. This was a bar after all and the last person she expected to see was a 9-year old girl. Yukio was doing his bartender thing and deciding not to concern herself trusting Yukios good judgment to monitor students, she took a seat at the counter, her legs groaning in pleasure."So, what have you both been up to other than trying to wreck the building with jutsu."She said staring accusingly at the Captain. Shed been worried thinking that someone was in trouble seeing that flash only to find them enjoying beverages and chatting it up.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaking his head slowly at the request there wasn't a chance that Yukio would be willing to give the young student anything even close to alcohol. "When your older then maybe I'll consider it" Her description of the jutsu was not the most elegant one yet more than likely the most accurate his tactics in battle were rarely to meet the enemy head on but instead play around with them wearing down their stamina before making a final strike. "Well they do come in handy if you learn to specialize in them simply throwing high level jutsu at someone and hoping for the best isn't always the best method."

Nodding slowly at her explination regarding day to day life at the academy the Hyuuga couldn't help but appreciate that at least one of the students was staying out of trouble, far too many finding themselves being sent to Kenshin and Shinzo for scolding about their actions. This process of thought was quickly wiped away however as Soku entered the little haven chuckling at her remarks towards the pair. "Well now why would I want to destroy my own place, bit more careful than that you know me by now." he stated chuckling before placing the glass down on the counter top.

"And what brings you here, making sure little Asuka here stays out of trouble?" he couldn't help but take jabs at the little one her reactions always bringing a chuckle or laugh out of the normally serious captain. "Still good to see you outside of work Soku far too long since we have done so, hell I still remember that young aspiring academy student from back in the day showing off little Lightning jutsu outside her home. Do you remember those days?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded with a big smile on her face. "It lets you do all kinds of cool stuff! Makes for some wonderful explosions!" Asuka giggled. She wasn't lying, making things blow up was always awesome. Having someone to blow stuff with was even better. Maybe Yukio would be up to it if she asked, to shy to do so unfortunately.

Who came in afterwards made her eyes go wide, it seemed as forever since she had seen her beloved sister. With an excited hop she ran towards her, jumping a few feet behind and locking her small arms around the older girls neck. Burrying her face in her chest. "Sis! It's so good to see you! It's been like forever!" She kept smiling, giggling like an idiot on seeing her beloved sister. She looked up. "As unfortunate as it is. We can't blow up Yukios establishment. It's counter productive." She giggled, of course it was a joke. Now that Yukio brought up blowing stuff up, she wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

Asuka turned her head to Yukio, giving him a pouty look. "I don't get into trouble." She turned her head. "Or rather I do but don't get caught. It is rather fun pranking the so called "strong" and not even be considered a suspect."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku gave him a cross look as he brought up the Academy and her endeavors there."The only satisfactory thing I remember about that place was breaking a boy's nose after he called me a bookworm. I got detention for two full weeks but he never dared cross paths again."Soku said, a smile playing on her lips as she gave a light-hearted tinkling laugh. It was then the Santaru turned to recieve the embrace of the Uchiha girl running towards, a excited grin on her face. The kunoichi ran her fingers through the locks of the student, laughing a little joyed to see the young ninja."How is my favorite person in the world doing? Not getting into trouble, i hope?"Soku said teasingly firing back at the duo with a jab of her own.

Now that Yukio brought up lightning, Soku couldnt help but reflect."Darn it, Sensei. See what you've done. Now you got me thinking back to the Academy."She said in a tone that bristled with warmth. It was good to get away from duties of a shinobi for a while, just relax and blow off a little steam. The bar for the most part was operating as normal and she smiled reflecting on that diplomacy lesson the Captain had given her in this very establishment. Still a bit cross about the joke he had made, Soku shot off a reply, a comment to irk the Hyuuga."Well, you're not getting any younger either by the looks of it."She said eyeing his white strands settled on top of their hand.

She grabbed a stool and took a seat at the counter giving a sigh of pleasure as her legs relaxed. It felt good to just...relax for a while even if it was short. She motioned at Asuka to join her."C'mon,let's see how much we can rile up Yukio-sensei,eh."If there was anyone who thought poking fun at aa higher rank shinobi was fun, Asuka came to the top of the list. Though some of the patrons were casting disapproving looks, they were here just like any other and even if they were village shinobi, it didnt hurt to goof off a bit.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking between the two the man chuckled shaking his head slowly while waving a finger at Asuka somewhat aware of her trickster like persona. "You call us the so-called strong but think of this how much do we know and how much do we act on, your still young after all though if I do recall you met your little punishment for your pranks." He couldn't help but tease her from those days past thinking back on the old times remembering how things used to be, at that moment in time he was starting to realise his age sighing slightly at the thought.

Tilting his head to Soku he could remember their first meeting when she was but an aspiring trainee showing him her low ranking jutsu and the potential that came with it though he couldn't help but laugh at her jab running a hand through his white main. "Now now just because i have my mature charm, don't get jealous now" He was clearly more relaxed than he usually was during lessons and tutoring caring little for jabs and pokes finding them somewhat humorous, nice to see those he called students were happy to be this relaxed around him.

"Rile me up? Well, that's one interesting challenge you've given yourselves though I have another idea, with you both here and seeing how much you've both grown how about I show my congratulations and I take you both for Ramen?" A rare offer and not one the man gave out often but as far as he was concerned it was something they had both earned in their own rights, working hard to get where they had today safe to say in his eyes it was the least he could do.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Rifle Yukio sensei up!" Asuka clapped her hands together in one evilish manner. She was definetely on board, she would like to see Yukio annoyed at least, she would love to see that. But his statement took her back a bit, she crossed her arms and turned her head with a pout. Clearly with a guilty face, she couldn't resist the small smile coming to her lips. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm as innocent as a small child."

Asuka couldn't help but feel at peace with the presence of Yukio and Soku. It seemed as though her whole being could finally relax, have fun. Just let go of everything around her. She realized something... she had never actually felt safe until now. As if a part of her had always been on guard, but now she could relax and enjoy the time. She giggled at the exchange between her sister and Soku, she liked that those two had history between them. Made for some really funny stories.

The little girl jumped at the mention of free food, especially Ramen. She stood on the stool and had a face full of excitement. "You can't go back on that! No one offers Asuka food and retracts his or hers word. Otherwise a curse will fall to the guilty party unto the tenth generation!" Her dramatics wouldn't go unnoticed from the crows but she didn't care. Asuka got on the bar once more and jumped over the counter, which if seen from the outside would just be a head and half a forehead. She grabbed Yukios hand. "You ain't escaping this time mister!" She started to drag him out of the counter, or tried to at least. "Sis! We're eating every last penny from this man. Let's go!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku's eyebrows shot up so far they could have disappeared into her hairline and her expression reflected one of happiness."Ramen, eh? I like the sound of that. Asuka here sure seems excited."She said gesturing to the young girl standing on her stool clearly drawing disapproving looks from the crowd at her ruckus. Soku couldnt help but look at her and her grinning face, a look of delight on her face. She was always so...happy. Laughing, the kunoichi watched the girl's attempts to pull the Captain towards the entrance."Now, now Asuka. That's no way to treat someone who offered you ramen. Besides, it looks like you need some help there, dont you?"She let the girl have her fun pulling the clearly much more heavier shinobi.

She watched the two, a sense of happiness in her. One was her little sister and the other a protecorate or father figure of sorts. Both were dear to her and this was what she liked, just a relaxing day off with two of the most favorite people in her life. Soku gave the Captain a little playful punch on the shoulder and had a joking expression on her face when she spoke."You sure you'll be able to handle the cost after all the ramen Asuka eats, Sensei?"She threw the jab at him. She couldn't help it. Besides, he had thought his mature thing was charming. Ha! As if! No way I'm jealous.

The female ANBU kunoichi motioned to the doors which loomed out at them invitingly."Well, shall we get going? Asuka, if you dont stop trying to drag Yukio-sensei, I suspect he will be the one pulling you along." She said grinning as she ran her smooth palms through the girl's hair ruffling it in a affectionate manner throughuly.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chuckling at their words it was nice to see the two were still in high spirits though the challenge had been laid out before him a slight smirk resting on his face. "Oh? you think you can take every last penny from me? You underestimate my pockets young ladies though I am curious to see if you will see this through." He teased the two seeing if they would rise to his response ushering the other patrons from the bar before grabbing his coat.

Hands coming to rest in the white jacket the Hyuuga turned on his heels to face the duo the man nudged the door open with the tip of the foot making a quick gesture to the pair to leave first. "Ladies first." He was clearly being rather laid back and smug wondering if they were expecting him to rise. It was a pleasure for the captain to see that even after all the trails Shinobi went through during their lifetimes some would still retain some level of joy in their lives, where as some would fall to despair or find themselves questioning the right path Asuka and Soku seemed to know their path in life with confidence.

"While we walk I'll tell you a story or two, since I've embarrassed Soku about her humble beginnings only fair i tell you a few of my own." It wasn't common for the Hyuuga to talk of his own past however given the circumstances the man was more than happy to share a few memories with the young Kunoichi, it was not healthy to speak to no one about such things and Yukio felt the air of trust hang around the two after the time they spent training together.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pouted as she continued to drag Yukio along, of course he was letting her do it... the poor 9 year old wouldn't be able to move this mountain of a man an inch. "Well, you're underestimating the power of a glutton who was offered free food. Don't blame me if you go bankrupt!" And she was going to make the statement come true, or she would die trying!

Asuka smiled as Yukio opened the door for her, calling her a lady. oh... my... someone finally realised how cute she really was. A product of beauty brought down from the heavens by the gods themselves. She tried giving her most lady like impression, which was more embarassing than anything. But there weren't any mirrors around so she couldn't exactly look at how she was embarassing herself. "Thank you young man." She thought "Young man" was a fancy term of telling someone "That's right, Ladies first .". Again, her stupidity didn't let her to see the logic, she was calling herself old.

Asuka eyes beamed as soon as Yukio offered stories. She loved stories, especially embarassing stories. Asuka grabbed Soku's arm and stood close to her waiting for Yukio to start. "If you don't make me laugh, then it's not embarassing and you owe us two more stories!" And she was going to fight for her two stories if need be.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku looked at the senior ANBU in a sort of questioning manner. The Hyuuga had a strong sense of hunour or so, he thought so. She smiled, her eyes gleaming with a sort of comedic light in them as she strode to the door, Asuka gripping her arm."I also do wish to hear these stories you speak of. I am sure we will all get a good laugh or two out of it." Her expression went from joking to one of surprise as Yukio donned his chivalrous manners. The Captain didn't strike her as the type to be so....gentlemanly. Sure, he was humble, funny and serious when he needed to be but Yukio did not exactly strike her as the knight in shining armor sort of guy. Asuka, on the other hand did not seem to mind however rising to the challenge going to the extent of referring to the shinobi as "young man.."Something she would not dreamt of doing."Now,now Asuka. Let us not press Yukio-sensei's buttons too much. After all, he still has a story to tell us and I am looking forward to this."

Knowing full well Yukio would probably not depart the establishment until after them, with a Asuka clinging to her arm, the kunoichi stepped through the small doorway turning round to face the ANBU aka part-time bartender."Lead the way then, Sensei. We'll let you dictate how much of your coffers you want to empty." Of course, she wasn't going to run Yukio into the ground with debt over some silly thing like a ramen plate but a good hard lesson in expensive dining was needed and she intended to do just that. Asuka, however seemed quite intent on sapping the shinobi dry of his wealth and she could'nt blame her. The girl was after all a kid, just having fun and teasing like any child should have the right to do.
This day could turn out to be much more interesting than she first imagined.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where to begin that was the real question much had happened in the Hyuuga's life and now he had to tell a tale a hole he'd dug himself though a rather interesting one thinking back on things. Scratching the back of his head as he guided the two there was many a tale to tell however which one would be an interesting matter finally coming to a conclusion as he spoke. "Well how about the time I met my contract Kuji, safe to say when it happened I was very young only an academy student couldn't even climb a tree with only my chakra."

There was a moment of pause a gentle smile coming across his features. "Tried to climb ended up slipping and falling on my backside legs propped against the tree and a slug on my face, lucky no one was around to see that one i'd probably never live it down." Considering all who had seen Kuji had only seen his adult form being the gentle giant it would sound like a much stranger story than it was, unlike back in the day when the man's companion could fit in the palm of his hand there was little chance of that now.

"As for my wallet as I have said do not concern yourselves run up ahead if you wish and find a place that you want to eat at I don't particularly mind."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up at the man with a curious expression. Contract? "Kuji?" She let her curiosity take over but waited for him to finish his story before asking questions.

The giggle that escaped her lips was genuine, it truly was funny to imagine the powerful and badass Yukio with a slug on his face in an awkward position, for some reason she found it funny. But either way, she clinged to her older sister's arm a bit tighter. Made her feel safer. "Kuji the slug? Any chance I could meet this awesome slug of yours?"

In reality she did want to meet him, or her. Whichever the case, she loved meeting the ones who helped the people she cared about in battle. She wanted to tell them thank you for the hard effort they out into it.

With a hand on her chin she thought of what they could get. She wanted it to be something expensive... she was going to see a surprised expression once Yukio got the bill. "I say we go get barbeque!" She glimmed with a fist in the air.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back