Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cede to the Mighty Worm Pt. 1 [Mission]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission said:
Mission Name: Cede to the Mighty Worm
Mission Type: Solo Mission
Mission Rank: B Rank, S-Rank rewards
Objective: The village has fallen into chaos, with the hospital overrun with the injured and the feeble. With the hospital as understaffed as it is, several defectors have reduced the skeleton crew to unmanageable ratios. Some of these defectors may not have left on their own, but we must assume that most of them have joined the rioting ranks. It has come to our attention that these medics are treating wounded allies of the Cabal. While there are no reports of high-ranking Cabal members being cared for, we might be able to diminish or damage their ranks if you infiltrate one of their temporary hospitals.

It was 1135 pm on a Saturday night, rioters in the streets were a constant that only ebbed and flowed. Gurneys clattered down the narrow halls, the living flesh riding the cold metal sheets worse for the wear. Clicks and bells and buzzers called out over the rhythmic hum of iron lungs and intravenous drips. The medics were in disarray, most of them on a double shift or even a full twenty-four. Shiori was not fulfilling her duty as a medic, not unlike the many others that had defected. She, like many, had their excuses. She was a patient rather than a practitioner until the day prior. Upon her release she found herself alone in the chaos the Cabal had wrought onto this city. She found the communication center shattered, no sign of the Kazekage. She had come to the conclusion that he had died during the confusion, his absence during the time his city needed him most would be unthinkable for the man she thought she knew. She had sifted through the wreckage, the faint hope that there would be a glimmer of life and the trepidation that she would rather find his remains. It would be her duty to find him, in whatever form he was in to bring him home even if it was to only bury his bones.

She could feel the aura of discontent as she roamed the halls of the Omni Prime Complex. Why was she here? Why was she not working? Can't she work her fair share? She knew that they were talking about her, people talked about her often. She was used to the complaints of her incompetence. The qualms they had working with the fool. She never really cared about how others saw her, the idiot in the corner was always the one having the best of times. But, she was not having fun anymore. "I don't because I am a Takahashi," she snapped at the clucking hens as she briskly walked past them.

"In name only," one of the girls responded.

"More than you will ever have," she responded without missing a tick.

"Another do-nothing with a fancy name, that's what we need," another chimed in.

"You want to make something of it," Shiori stopped in her tracks and turned to the trio.

The woman scoffed, one of them stepped forward, "yeah... I actually do."

"SHIORI!" A woman called, she was the unit head nurse, a portly middle aged woman that stood about a foot shorter than everyone else. She was a stern sounding broad, the kind you did not want to cross despite the fact that she was half your size and quadruple your age. "SHIORI!" She repeated again and waddled into the hall gesturing her to come into her office.

Shiori puffed out her chest and snorted as she spun about on her heels like a scolded child before she marched into the head nurse's office with an exaggerated gait. "You bellowed..." She stated as she slammed the door behind her.

"Good job," she complemented, her tiny mouth and thin lips pressed together as she gave a half smile.

"Huh?"<i></i> Shiori's eyes darted back and forth, her mouth cocked to the side.

"With the show you just put on in the hallway," the head nurse responded, her voice quizzical.

"Show? What show?" Shiori echoed.

"The show where you make a scene in the hallway... then you seek out def-ectors..."<i></i> she stated slowly leading Shiori into the conversation.

"There was no show... what defectors?" Shiori queried, confused now and backing towards the door.

"So, you have not been given your latest mission yet?"

"Nope... But I get a mission where I get to tell people off?" Shiori attempted to clarify.

"Yes, you are supposed to join up with some of the medics that betrayed Sunagakure... find out where they are, who they are treating, and get a few wins in for the good guys."

"Greatest mission ever!" Shiori exclaimed. "Knew nothing of it tho--" She let out a laugh and added, "This is exactly what I need to get Soususke off my mind." She was actually there looking for him, making one last sweep to make sure he was not an unidentified victim or waiting in a cooler for a name. He was in neither place.

"Oh hun, you won't find him in Sunagakure..."<i></i> the nurse tasked as she picked up a pile of papers. "I am surprised nobody told you..."

"Told me what?" Shiori slapped both of her palms on the desk.

"He 'aint dead... he left the village just before all of this hubbub,"<i></i> she shrugged her shoulders and added "I really dunno much else besides the fact that nobody can some in or out of the village because the area is rigged... locked... guarded... not really sure, but nobody can come in or out as long as those nut jobs, the Cabal are on the loose."<i></i>

"Aaaahhh... got... to... go..." she stated slowly before she bolted for the door and flung the door open.

"...UP YOURS!" Shiori shouted after a brief awkward pause. She had to say something didn't she. She started to walk briskly down the hall when she remembered something, she turned around abruptly and returned to the office door left ajar and slammed it shut with a resounding band that left the frame shuddering. She had things to do.

WC: 897

To Be Continued
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back