Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chance of the Shadow [Requesting Council/Sennin]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koga walked side by side blindfolded with a man whom he had helped before. The ANBU whom he referred to as "Snake" had been marked with a deadly curse seal, one that he had never seen before. Through some miracle of the spirits Koga was able to expel the process but left the mark never left Snake. Since then he'd had gotten back into the swing of things, but during his out-of commission break, the Ikoji vanguard had made some changes as well. "Are you sure you won't get in trouble for this? I don't want to see you put on the block...metaphorically speaking." Snake would chuckle at the question. "No I don't think I'll get in any trouble. Especially considering the circumstances you've been placed in again. If anything you should be welcomed here. Especially with your er, change. To think you went from shaman to gruesome warrior in a matter of months." His head would lower as he didn't have any real way of responding to this. It was an odd occurrence but in this world anything could happen.

Upon reaching a steel door, he was ushered inside of a cold room. The door was slammed shut behind him and a voice unknown to him spoke loudly. "Remove your blindfold Ikoji Koga." He did as he was told, looking at the room in full scope now. It looked like the room he was in before with Snake. A training room of some sorts, possibly they were already going to adhere to his request. There was a long silver table in the center with four seats one on each end. There was an person masked like Snake sitting at the table. Before speaking he would slowly dig into his jacket fishing for something. A manila folder came from the jacket, and he began to walk to the table and slide it to the woman. She would react grasping the folder and calmly asking "What is this?"

"I guess you weren't informed prior to my arrival. Those are the details of my current mission, and the results of previous ones. Amongst those you will find a mission in which I assisted this ANBU with us. As you know he was marked and with some odd curse seal that transformed him into a snake like creature. Well now someone is doing something similar but chemically and they infected another agent and they are causing havoc. For one I do not have the resources or rather the ability to change him back like I did with Snake here. So I came seeking assistance possibly some kind of serum that could be crafted and outfitted in a weapon. Secondly, I won't beat around the bush I want to join the ANBU order. I have been needless to say wasting my time in the Medical Division on a whim from my family due to my particular skills. Those have changed greatly as I now have full control of skeletal structure as the ancient Kaguya Clan does. I am a fighter, I am a warrior and I am a protector. Above all else now I am a Sunan Shinobi. However I do not wish to scurry about doing nothing, I wish to spend my time being the hunter or the vanguard of the Elite that this village needs. I will overcome any test you administer and by rights of the missions I was given I hope to have proved my capabilities more than enough. I know you might not be a ranking officer but I'm hoping you can vouch for me, get my name pushed into the training program at the very least, or get them to instate me as a full ANBU. No matter what happens here I'm going to complete my mission dealing with the other soldier, but at the very least I was hoping to do it under the mask."

Inside of that folder held his numerous mission prevails. If anything the ANBU should have known of him from the time he dealt with that Harvester, to the time he saved Snake. Quite possibly they could have caught wind of his mission dealing with Greenskin. They had to have known that his family was killed ruthlessly on the street and he was not going to stop hunting down the person who did it until Ouma, Rosan, and Taka were avenged. He was hoping that at the very least this day could provide him a shot in the ANBU division. It would be a better use of his time than being in the Medical Division and it was where he truly belonged. He could develop his skills here and turn himself into the greatest protector this village would ever come to know.

[MFT; 794]
[OOC: Requesting to join ANBU. Referred to [this mission] in the roleplay. I'm using the ANBU I saved in that mission as a reference or starting point for the request here]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The apparently female ANBU which had taken the manila folder made no move to open it despite having asked what it was as she listened to Koga's proposal. With her face veiled it was impossible to tell what sort of emotion was passing by the agent but from her complete lack of interaction with the folder an observant man might be able to arrive that the conclusion that either A. The ANBU corps was not recruiting or B. That the folder was simply above her pay-grade. In this instance, the answer was both.

"Orders from the top. I have a debriefing package for you." Explained the ANBU sitting at the table clearly talking to "Snake" as she looked to him, still without touching the folder further. Looking back to Koga, she gestured with her head towards the door. "You're expected downstairs. Head out of this room, back through the training area to the lobby and see the guards at the locking station gate to the central column. They will direct you further."

With that said she went silent and simply stared at Koga expectantly.

!
For the duration of the exam I'll be using Warning boxes like this to convey any contextual information regarding your surroundings or your perceptions to you. Anything in these boxes is strictly OOC. Think of it as the GM (myself) narrating to you while the exam is going on. I have a tendency to run missions, exams and events more like small-scale table-top RPG sessions rather than traditional RP threads so if you've got some questions or concerns, now is the time for them (my inbox is a great place to send them, in fact). If you have no questions and just want to proceed then exit thread and head on over here to begin.

To start off, here is some area context for you.

The Obsidian Palace is broken up into six floors. The first two are above ground and are the ANBU areas. Not exactly open to the public but they are not considered part of the prison proper.

The remaining four floors are all below ground and connected through a pillar which is referred to as central column or "Central". This is where the prison actually begins.

Each floor is designed identically; a central staircase spans the entire height and depth of the prison which is housed within a monitoring station on each floor. Within the monitoring stations are the actual gates into the prison enclosures. If you've ever seen The Chronicles of Riddick; the Palace is a lot like the prison at Cremetoria save for the fact it trades blistering heat and lava for darkness that saps the will to live from it's inmates. At each station several ANBU are stationed to guard which are rotated in and out. This is all pretty common knowledge so it's stuff that Koga would know even being a Medic.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back