Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Change Is On The Rise [MTM - Hato]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man would contemplate Hato's answer for a moment and then turned around and kicked Blitz in the side. An audible snap could be heard as one of the canine's ribs were broken on contact. The cries and yelps were constant now as Blitz was in pain, terrible pain. The man would have to speak louder than the dog's whines for Hato to hear. "Ya know kid, I just don't believe you. Maybe after some re-conditioning on the surgery table will help clear your mind. SHINJU!" The man would peer towards the door on his right, Hato's left, expecting someone to respond. With no answer he would scowl and yell again. "SHINJUUUUU!" Still there was no response. "Oh for fucks sake. He better not be sleeping again..." The man would proceed to head towards the door. But just as he arrived the door would explode violently sending the metal door flying backwards, colliding with the man and sending him flying along with the door, crashing into the opposite wall. When the dust finally settled Hato would see his father, Kaen, standing in the doorway literally fuming.

A brilliant, red hue of red danced around him in a erratic and tempestuous fashion. His power could be felt deep within your core, pressing heavily with immense weight that left you nearly breathless. Kaen was incredibly angry, like no other time before that Hato had ever seen. Sparks of power arced around him like electricity as the influx of power emanating from him was forcibly exuded. He would slowly walk into the room, his steps slow and methodical. "Your 'Shinju' is no longer with us. Well... sorta. Just not in the form you might think." Kaen would pat his belling insinuating that Kaen had eaten him. But that wasn't possible, Kaen didn't eat people did he? The signs, however, were very present. Blood covered his clothing, his hands and even around his mouth. For all intensive purposes it DID appear that he had done just so. In reality he had only consumed his soul, but Hato knew not of this strange process.

Kaen would walk over to Blitz and pull the chains apart with his bare hands, they grew red hot the instant Kean touched them, save the portion nearest to blitz, and set him free. He would do the same for Hato's chains as well. "Yumi is safe above, she's stable but she needs a doctor. Go find the other kids and help them get out. I won't be long." Hato could see it in his eyes, feel it in the air. It was almost tangible, you could almost taste it. It would possibly excite something with Hato, this feeling Kaen gave off. It was an overwhelming intent to kill, like a predator ready to attain its next meal. This was not the Kaen Hato knew, but this was the true Kaen underneath the facade required of him to live freely in Sunagakure. If Hato hesitated his father would glare at him forcing great pressure upon the young boy, letting him feel the full force of his malice, anger and malicious intent. This was not the time to be arguing, seeking further information, or anything. Now was the time to do, to act, to listen and finish the mission. Get the other children out and find Yumi near the other exit.

"As if I would just let you walk out of here freely..." From behind the rubble, from behind the metal door a bloodied hand would appear and push the door off of him. It was the man, relatively unharmed. This guy was on a completely different level than Hato, he felt so similar to his father. "I've been waiting a long time for this, old man. I see they still have you tending to little brats again. Speaking of, where is dear Kanmuri? Did he die? I imagine if you were his sensei he would have gotten himself killed by now." Kaen would not respond, instead would usher Hato and Blitz away from the scene. But once Hato attempted to move the man would instantly teleport in front of Hato. "Ah ah ah, I don't think so. You're not going anywh-- OOUUFF!" A sudden, colossal impact sent the man flying into another portion of the wall, this time however the wall broke and the man ended up in another room. "Now is the time to go, Hato. Don't come back, wait for me up top. I won't be long, stay saf--." Kean would be suddenly assaulted as the man came reeling back towards him. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" And the battle had begun for Kaen as the pair exchanged multiple blows back and forth, faster than Hato could keep up with. All he knew is that a clash of titans was taking place, and he was meant to be elsewhere.[/IMG]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hato was growing with rage, rage as he was tied up, wounded. Bound and unable to fight, a rage that he was called a liar when he told the truth... Rage about what this man had done to his faithful companion. He was gritting his teeth, wondering what he could do as he was motionless in the chains. "Ya know kid, I just don't believe you. Maybe after some re-conditioning on the surgery table will help clear your mind. SHINJU!" Hato tried to chuckle it off. "You think so? I won't give up you know, I will go after you all!" He shouted as the man before he had heard Blitz. Moments later the man called once more. "Sjees, turning deaf here." He would mutter at the others shouting but didn't place much else in mind. Yet it was that the door was send flying, his mouth dropped open. "W-what... the... freckles?" He questioned and looked to where the dust would have been. Trying to sniff the air like a dog would his scent caught his father quicker then the eye-sight would. "Dad!" he was exclaiming loud as he was so happy to see the other, at least he didn't lose him. "Thank fuck..." His spar would on, now why would he be thinking of a spar... Oh yeah, the mention of it earlier.
His father walked towards the canine who lay there whimpering on the ground, he didn't raise his head at the other closing near. As he was broken free, he moved rather carefully. his rib was broken and Blitz was self-assessing if it punctured anything. As it didn't seem to be that way, he moved towards the man as he was the only one being able to defend him now. but he wasn't happy reacting or anything, his tail low, head low, and limping.

As his dad got close, he could easily see that Hato had thrown a punch with his head, there was this slight red spot and a small bump on there, His shirt was already thorned off so he would see the scalpel wound. There was already a bruise setting around it. "I couldn't handle him..." His words were soft and a bit of an embarrassed undertone would be found. He felt the pressure going off from his ankles first, then his hands. They felt stingy, like the point where they had been fallen asleep. As he touched the ground his instant reaction was to tense up, but he regretted it and saw the blood flow. "ahww man... not my good shirt..." He muttered and would apply pressure to the wound to close it off with a mythical hand on himself. This was all done in a second and as he at least stopped the bleeding he stopped the Jutsu. Yumi is safe above, she's stable but she needs a doctor. Go on and find the other kids and help them get out. I won't be long." He finally looked up and saw the eyes of the old man. Yet he wasn't fully sure of it, but he started to thrill to go in with it. "Oi... what i-" Yet he was cut short by the other. He felt the glare at him forcing great pressure upon the young boy, letting Hato feel the full force of his malice, anger, and malicious intent. The young boy swallowed and would slowly back away to the door. He knew this moment was not the right moment. He knew that one for so well now. He knew now full well, by the pressure in the room, that this was one match he would be dreaming of winning. Yet as the other was in front of him, trying to stop him. Hato almost finished off a punch before his dad got in the way. "E-heh-heh.." He gave a rather awkward chuckle and instead grabbed Blitz as gentle as he could. "Now is the time to go, Hato. Don't come back, wait for me up top. I won't be long, stay saf--." The young boy nodded and got as soon as his legs could, towards the door. One more glance was given and he would be amazed. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" "woaw.. this actually looks like a titan battle... Better get out of here..."

He would soon walk through the hallway before placing himself and Blitz down, forming a small barrier around them as a feeling of saving heaven.
As soon as he was inside the barrier with Blitz, he would lay his companion down. Checking over his vital signs to see if there was internal bleeding as he couldn't shake off the snapping sound at first. As he found out that there was no massive wound elsewhere, he would start to look at the nails. Back paw, fine. Another back paw was also fine. Left front, all seemed to be alright, but the right front was the damaged one. One nail was indeed missing and his hand raised to pet his furry friend. "Sorry... Now this will sting a bit, but after that, you will be fine." He would burn the wound closed as to where the missing nail would be. Right after he would use a bit of water to cool off the paw and once that was good. He would check over Blitz his vitals once more. He couldn't have him going into a shock because of it. But Blitz wagged his tail a single time, noticing towards him that he was doing fine. Slowly he would move his hands over the flanks of the good boi, but it seemed he found the broken rib rather soon than he wanted. "At least it isn't one that easily can pierce lungs..." He muttered towards himself as he started to place his hands both at the flanks. at this point in time he did think of his Auntie... how would this situation have gone if she was around her with healings... He would heal the fracture, leaving him a bit panted as he found it rather difficult to keep this up the long position of time, but as soon as the pupper was out of harm's way, the fracture was almost healed. He would stop. He had to keep his Chakra on point to where they both could easily still move along. Now he finally started to check himself over. The wound on his stomach was still open, but not bleeding. To which he gave little to no attention. He checked the bruising around it, it was just sensitive... But no underlying problem further. "Alright... I think that is that..." He stood up and would look towards his companion that licked his front paw. "Sorry buddy, I couldn't stop it..." He would sigh soft and scratch him behind the ears. "Dad is busy fighting now... He cannot slow down the mission further than we already have done now buddy." His eyes started to scan to where they were, Blitz lowered the barrier to give them a better vision. "Let's go buddy, we aren't bleeding, the wounds are almost healed, we can do this." With that being said the boy, now without a shirt, would start to move throughout the hallway, his senses on sharp for a change. He didn't have his kunai anymore, but he still had his hidden weapon. Which he wouldn't be hesitant to use.

Throughout the hallway, there were multiple sides, doors, and what, not more. Hato wouldn't, Blitz, go first unless he knew that there was nothing that way... As he recalled through memory, there was a guy on the screen, but he wasn't sure if this person was alone or not. A sigh was given by the male. He was jumpy, jumpy to fight so it took him so much to withheld himself from not trying to fight everything. He was wondering why this was happening. Then he thought of a way to keep himself somewhat sane, what if he turned this fighting sensation... to a challenging one... "hey Blitz, what do you say if we make a little race.." He instantly got a rather judging face from Blitz, but Hato tried to shrug it off. "N-not really the right time..." He would look towards one of the doors that was closed. There was a latch on top, but he wouldn't be able to go through. "how the heck did dad got to me... what route..." He would urge Blitz to get on his back as the latch was open. He got through and he opened up the door from the inside out. "good... one part further..." He kept a close eye on the surrounding, what looked familiar from the screens earlier, what didn't. Eventually, there was this one door... He placed his ear on the door and listened. "I hear footsteps..." He would close his eyes so he took one of his senses away to listen better. "I think it is safe..." He would place a hand on the door and slowly start to open it up. Blitz entered first then the boy did. He instantly saw a pile of ash on the ground. "What the..." His eyes went further through the room.

He looked at them, some of them were white as a sheet, others were gripping onto something leaving their knuckles going fully white. Others were stuttering as he got inside. As soon as Hato closed the door they seemed to be flinching. He took one more glance over them with a rather more careful eye. "Tight shoulders, rapid blinking..., Staring... but not seeing." He shook a hand in front of one. "oi!" He would dodge a child who acted out fear because his movement was quick without proper thinking behind it. He catches him and kept him close, not bothering if the hitter the wound open. "Kaen has sent me... Don't worry, we will get you out of here." He would try to reassure them. The boy in his arms started to hug him, started to sob and he understood it all. One of the girls started to speak up, she tried a joking tone, but her voice was cracking up. "You are his backup? You are small like us! What can you even do?!" Hato understood them... He knew their feeling at this point, yet he wouldn't hide it at this point. "Because I used to be like you all... But I grew stronger than that. Besides... I got out, and I am going to get you all out." He would hold a hand out to the small female who would slowly attempt to grab it but then pull back. It was Blitz who warmed up her heart. "Now please make groups of 3, it will take a little time, but that is the best number that we can protect you all in." He would make groups with them. As soon as there were groups, he let Blitz go in front. The children in between. The first go was a little bit puzzling, he didn't found the way out as his dad had. But he would find them, then rush back to the next group. This group had to go a different route towards the outside. As these were a bit weaker on their legs. As soon as they got by a small elevator he noticed it wouldn't run. "Tsk... never easy..." He would think, think quick. "Blitz... You take one by one the children inside, I will get you all up." He would be rushing towards a rope, another one, and rushed up the stairs. Panting he stood on top. "Rushing up a mountain... no problem... rushing freckled stairs and they take your breathing!" He would scuff a bit more as the secured both ropes. The ropes were connected to the elevator, he just had to get this elevator up... Now there was one way of doing this, pulling. But Hato was too young to do that. He had seen that there were boulders at the edge of it... Luckily this was the only group that couldn't move too well. "Now this might go quick!" He would shout out down the stairs to warn them a bit. He made hand signs and went out of his comfort zone, he made the ground shift under him, pebbles would be falling, but so did the big boulder. The boulder went downwards and with that weight, the elevator would go up. Now the elevator was old, and it got up with such a smash that it wouldn't be likely used more often. "Good that this was a one time trip..." He muttered as he looked towards the elevator.

They got safely up and Hato would wave them off as there was still one more group down in the room. There was this boy, little smaller then Hato, but he tugged onto the pouch. "Hmm?" Hato turned around and kneeled down. "Thank you..." The boy started to say. He shook his head. "Please don't worry about it... Honestly..." He would pat the boy on the head, he felt a bit like a bigger brother would be. Yet the boy shook his head, even more, pointed towards the wound on Hato's stomach. "It is fine... I have had worse..." He tried to reassure the small kid but knew it wasn't working much. "Blitz... Please get moving I will catch up," he said to Blitz and he would go in the mines once more. Hato then would point out a scar on his neck. "This is what had happened to me years ago... I want to prevent that for everyone." The boy slowly reached out, but Hato didn't let him touch it.." please not, it is not an easy wound."

"Why do you still believe in people... if you have been hurt so much..?" At that Hato had to think, why did he keep 'trusting people.' "Because not everyone is as bad as they are... Do you still remember your mommy? And papa?" The boy slowly nodded towards him. "Well... They still love you no matter where you are... were they the same as these people?" "No... they weren't.." "Then not every person is bad..." As he stood up again he would want to leave, but the small girl stopped him in his tracks and gave him a small bracelet. "Eh..?" It was like something took his words as he didn't know how to reply, he had to get going but he kept being stopped. She started to explain. "Inside a lucky charm... Use it wisely..." She bit her lip hard as she started to tremble again. He would nod and smile. "I won't be long!" he would grin big and started to get a move on. Now Blitz was waiting where the elevator was stuck. Hato gained in on the boy and they started to move back again. "I think the last group..." That last group was the same as the first one, they went slow, but then again they had a great getaway. Now once more Hato went back, back to check if he indeed had gotten them all. "This must mean we have a good job done..." He would pet the canine as they walked back one more final time. "Thank Hecky... We got everyone out... Let's go quickly up the stairs for Yumi Blitz..." They wouldn't run this time all the way up. They took a bit more relaxed this time. "We did good blitz... Now it is just waiting on my dad..." He would still scratch his head as he left a yawn. It felt good to be this close to the accomplishment of a mission. Yet as he entered went towards the surface... His eyes widen up, his hands hang loosely beside his body and the canine growled low.

"YUMI!" Was the first thing shouted by Hato who couldn't believe it... He gritted his teeth, he felt a bit hopeless in this situation. What if this person was the same as the one his dad was fighting. No... He couldn't rely on his father in this situation. He bit on the side of his mouth and drew blood. Blitz lowered his front a little, ready to charge on command. Hato took a moment to gather himself together. He couldn't make a foolish movement here or she would be gone. "let her go.." His voice sounded low, cold as he slowly would look towards the other. "Kids! RUn! Run as far as you can!! This isn't one for you all to handle! FOR SUNA!"
His eyes didn't seem kind like they usually would do. He wouldn't be hesitant and go in towards the other, trying to blast the knife away with an aimed Air Bullet. "Blitz! Combat modus!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 2784

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fight Stuff said:
HatoBlitzMystery Bad Guy
HP: 8,976 - 1,020 = 7,956 HP
CP: 5,624 - 1,323 = 4,301 CP
AP: 7 - 7 = 6 NR
Immolation Armor
Wired (-3 dodge)

Visible Inventory
Pouch
HP: 4,075 - 255 = 3,820 HP
CP: 2,575 - 315 = 2,260 CP
AP: 4.5 - 3.75 = 4.75 NR

Visible Inventory
N/A
HP: 10,000 - 3,548 = 6,542 HP
CP: 10,000 - 400 = 9,600 CP
AP: 6 - 5.75 = 6.25 NR
Bleeding rank 2?
Wasteful

Visible Inventory
Pouch

N/AN/AN/A
HP:
CP:
AP:
HP:
CP:
AP:
HP:
CP:
AP:

Round 3 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Bad guy uses his "Initiative Ability" in conjunction with Independent Special Move; Vanish
--------- Bad guy is now in stealth

~ 0.83 Sec -- Bad guy performs a 'Hidden Action'

~ 1.66 Sec -- Bad guy performs a 'Hidden Action'

~ 1.66 Sec -- Blitz uses Janken [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- Special Action - Paper
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 12 vs 35, failed
--------- Attack is an auto-miss
--------- Bad guy gets +1 dodge due to "Counter Momentum"
--------- CM total; +1

~ 2.14 Sec -- Hato uses Immolation Armor [Mastered]

~ 2.50 Sec -- Bad guy performs a 'Hidden Action'

~ 3.00 Sec -- Stealth Check for "Vanish"
--------- Blitz - 22 vs 14, Success - Still in stealth
--------- Hato - 32 vs 26, Success - Still in stealth

~ 3.57 Sec -- Hato uses Infernal Ember [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 21 vs 21, Success!
--------- Attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 27 vs 18, Hit
--------- Bad guy's "Counter Momentum" is reset to 0
--------- Bad guy is no longer in stealth

~ 3.88 Sec -- Blitz uses a hidden action targeting the bad guy
--------- 1st check - 23 vs 15, Hit!
--------- Bad guy is "bleeding" rank 2

~ 5.41 Sec -- Bad guy uses Magnet Missle [Mastered] targeting Hato and Blitz
--------- Hato - 26 vs 16, Hit!
--------- Blitz - 24 vs 25, 25% partial hit
--------- 25% chance to make Hato bleed, rolled 69, failed

~ 6.11 Sec -- Blitz uses Thermal Maw [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- 1st check - 21 vs 27, miss
--------- CM total; +1

~ 6.25 Sec -- Bad guy uses his Wired augment targeting Hato
--------- 1st check - 21 vs 23, miss

~ 6.42 Sec -- Hato uses Searing Eruption [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- 18% chance to be a sneak attack, rolled 1, Success!
--------- 1st check - 27 vs 18, Hit!
--------- The Bad Guy was suppressed for 0.5 ap
--------- Bad guy's "Counter Momentum" is reset to 0

~ 7.08 Sec -- Bad guy uses his Wired augment targeting Hato
--------- 1st check - 18 vs 16, Hit!
--------- Hato is now tangled up (-3 dodge)

~ 7.85 Sec -- Hato uses Thermal Maw [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- 1st check - 24 vs 22, Hit!

~ 8.33 Sec -- Blitz uses a hidden action targeting the Bad Guy
--------- 1st check - 28 vs 17, Hit!

~ 10.0 Sec -- Hato uses Fireball [Mastered] targeting the Bad Guy
--------- Special Action - Blazing Flare
--------- 1st check - 28 vs 19, Hit!
--------- 34% chance to 'sear' rolled 61, failed

Notes:
~ Battle Conditions: Moderate Cover: +1 Stealth , Average: +0 Stealth
~ The Bad Guy wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time due to suppression

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the distance, well below the surface of the earth, Kaen and the other man were causing minor quakes with each clash. If they were not careful they would likely cause a cave-in. During one of these quakes the clever Hato seized the opportunity and shot a well aimed jutsu at the man's kunai knocking it several feet away. Quick to take the initiative Hato charged in towards the man, the other pushed Yumi away causing her to trip over a rock and fall down. She let out a pitiful cry in pain, her head was caked in dried blood as well as many other smaller lacerations and cuts over her body. "Come on then, you Sunan scum! I'll beat your face into the ground, you and your dog!" And then at once the battle was on. And then suddenly the guy was gone...

Well that was a quick fight. Hato must have scared him off, what a relief. Oh, what's that? You don't believe it? Ugh, you're far to perceptive. Fine, fine, fine, you're a lot more clever than you think. The man had simply vanished from view, proceeding to prepare himself from the safety of the shadows. Watching, circling, on the prowl to ambush the unsuspecting prey and his doggo. What the man didn't know was the pair before him possessed qualities like that of the Inuzuka clan with keen senses. Blitz was already trying to locate him, but could not manage to find him the first time. Hato would try his luck and managed to land a well played fire jutsu that sent the guy flying back into view for everyone to see.

"What the hell, fire?! I did NOT sign up for this." A moment later and Buru would land his genjutsu attack against the man who promptly started to panic. "Blood? Is that MY blood? When did you cut me, I'm so confused. Gin told me you were going to be weak, what is going on here?!?!?" The strange man would retaliate with a puppet based attack as he flicked his fingers to release the magnetic energy within his puppet that sent a blast of metallic shrapnel towards Hato and Blitz. It appeared to be more focused on Hato since only a small handful managed to actually hit Blitz. Again and again the duo would assautl the man with fire until he had enough. A secret compartment on the puppet's chest shot out a spool of ninja wire that whipped violently towards Hato. Missing the first time it would begin to reload until it was ready to fire again. This time the attack would find its mark and Hato would find himself trapped like a fish in a net. But none of it mattered to either of them as they continued to assault him further with various fire techniques. "I can't believe you're actually going to force me to use my secret power, I'm not very happy about this."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Come on then, you Sunan scum! I'll beat your face into the ground, you and your dog!" And he got what he was asking for... Blitz immediately went in with an unarmed Jutsu and Hato followed up by first preparing himself for a hit. Which didn't come directly... He couldn't see them anymore either which didn't make a lit easier. "Don't worry buddy..." He said to Blitz. "You missed, but we are learning..." He grinned towards himself and tried a random shot towards somewhere. He made a few seals and started to make an infernal Ember. He hitter him and he could hear it. "Heheh, gotcha..." He commented and heard the other. " What the hell, fire?! I did NOT sign up for this." "Oh, but fine sir.." he started in a mocking tune. "If you want to surrender now..." But that deadly didn't go. He saw what hitter him and managed to dodge at least the bleeding part. "not enough to make me bleed you *insert scolding here*." He made another jujitsu, saw how BLitz was before him with a fire one... They were going to smoke this person out.

Now his attack hitter him and he got hit through that. "S-shit... I am stuck..." He would comment and stand there. He knew he was probably very Vulnerable this way. Now he wasn't going to let this guy get away with it. He started to get the other burn... and burned him badly.
At a while back he saw how the other looked, he saw a bit of burned pieces. "Gotcha..." He muttered and went for the next bits.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fight Stuff said:
HatoBlitzMystery Bad Guy
HP: 7,956 - 800 = 7,156 HP
CP: 4,301 - 877 = 3,424 CP
AP: 6 - 3.5 = 7 NR
Immolation Armor
Wired (-3 dodge)
Bound

Visible Inventory
Pouch
HP: 3,820- 2,520 = 1,300 HP
CP: 2,260 - 1,134 = 1,126 CP
AP: 4.75 - 4.5 = 4.25 NR
Poisoned

Visible Inventory
N/A
HP: 6,542 - 50 = 6,492 HP
CP: 9,600 - 1,964 = 7,636 CP
AP: 6.25- 6.25 = 6 NR
Bleeding rank 2?
In stealth

Visible Inventory
Pouch

N/AN/AN/A
HP:
CP:
AP:
HP:
CP:
AP:
HP:
CP:
AP:

Round 4 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Hato maintains his "Immolation Armor"

~ 0.00 Sec -- Blitz maintains his genjutsu, check needed
--------- vs Tourniquet, 20 vs 20, still affected

~ 0.00 Sec -- Bad guy starts channeling his "Cursed Seal"

~ 2.00 Sec -- Bad guy's "Cursed Seal" is now active

~ 2.10 Sec -- Blitz uses Critical Exposure [Mastered] targeting the bad guy
--------- 1st check - 17 vs 19, miss
--------- CM total; +1

~ 3.20 Sec -- Bad guy uses Active Camo [Mastered]

~ 3.20 Sec -- Bad guy uses his "Initiative Ability" attempting to enter stealth
--------- check vs Hato, 28 vs 24, Hato does not know where the bad guy is
--------- check vs Blitz, 33 vs 13, Blitz does not know where the bad guy is

~ 3.33 Sec -- Hato uses Scalding Ash Cloud [Mastered] targeting the bad guy
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 15 vs 23, failed
--------- Auto miss
--------- CM total; +2

~ 5.83 Sec -- Hato uses Fireball [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 14 vs 37, failed
--------- Auto miss
--------- CM total; +3

~ 6.31 Sec -- Blitz uses Dragon Fire [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 26 vs 24, Success!
--------- 1st check, 11 vs 25, miss
--------- CM total; +4

~ 7.20 Sec -- Bad guy uses Cocoon Sheets [Mastered], targeting Hato [This is a Hidden Action]
--------- 1st check, 30 vs 20, Hit!
--------- Hato is now "Bound"
--------- 40% chance to cause bleed, rolled 95, failed
--------- The bad guy uses his "Stalker" ability to remain in stealth

~ 9.47 Sec -- Blitz uses Fireball [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 19 vs 27, failed
--------- Auto miss
--------- CM total; +5

~ 10.0 Sec -- Bad guy uses Gas Warefare [Mastered], targeting Blitz [This is a Hidden Action]
--------- Special action is used to also apply "Lullaby Powder"
--------- 1st check, 38 vs 13, Critical Hit !!!
--------- 40% chance to cause bleed, rolled 76, failed
--------- Bad guy's "Silencer" augment keeps him in stealth

Notes:
~ Hato wanted to perform more actions/escape, but ran out of time due to being bound

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hato's body still wreathed in fire revealed his innate ability with the most heated kind of jutsu. Even his faithful, loving companion seemed capable enough in the arts of fire ninjutsu. But none of this bothered their enemy, even the red liquid that poured out of him, or at least he thought was pouring out. Bleeding was a side effect of warfare, especially on the side of evil. He would pay it no mind as he channeled a forbidden power from deep within. It was a gift from his master, the power to augment his own already adept ability to hide among the shadows. And so when the activation was complete he too would be wreathed in fire. Or it appeared to be fire, but in reality it was wicked, corrupt energy twisted and contorted into an amalgamated state of energy. It was as dark as night and made it very difficult to fully locate him. "You're dead meat now, kid. You've already lost and you don't even know it." Filled with nefarious, dark energy his pride grew in direct relation. He was so sure of himself now, but he was not simply boasting. The tides had indeed turned and Hato had found himself at a great disadvantage than just previously.

Blitz would pounce at the guy in which he simply side stepped the beast with a devilish grin plastered on his face. "This is where the fun begins..." And then suddenly he vanished from sight, simply dissolved into nothing. Where had he gone, did he flee? No... he was preparing for the end. He already had calculated his methods of ending this fight with quick and decisive action. All the while he would be mocking them, taunting them from the shadows. His voice echoed all around them, it seemed truly impossible to track him. And then without warning a flood of tiny papers grew into a tiny storm that circled around Hato before enveloping him completely. They compressed and constricted his movements, the reinforced paper dug into his skin threatening to cut him further. "Tsk tsk tsk, and you sounded so sure of yourself. HA, you're nothing at all. Nothing special, just another pathetic runt of an excuse for a shinobi. You sand ninja are all the same, nothing but big talk and little pizzazz. Your mere existence is an insult, you disgust me." The more the fight drug on the more it looked like Hato was outclassed again. Perhaps Kaen was to hasty in his request for Hato to accompany him on such an undertaking. But as long as Hato lived he could learn from this and grow, that was what was important.

Again Blitz attempted to root out their newfound enemy, shooting fireballs in every direction his whispered insults echoed from. But again, to no avail, Blitz was unable to locate the bad guy. Waiting for an opportunity to strike their enemy seized the most opportune moment and had a well placed puppet let loose another hidden technique. A canister zipped right towards Hato's lifelong friend striking him directly where their previous capture had broken his ribs. With a sickening thud it impacted against Blitz and released its poisonous mist enshrouding the faithful pupper. Despite his possible speed he would be unable to avoid the effects of this poison, its toxic properties already working against the dog. "Goodbye mr. doggy. It was not a pleasure to meet you..." His vision would blur and his strength seemed to be fading. His efforts would be sluggish and slow to react. One could only wonder what further damage this guy could inflict upon this unfortunate duo.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You're dead meat now, kid. You've already lost and you don't even know it." 'what the heck does he mean..?' questions raised inside of his head as he would tilt his head a little. Yet he would slowly shrug, this was fun. Yet once was the moment where Blitz had to make a charge for the man. But he vanished... 'W-what?" Hato exclaimed loudly. He knew a thing or two about a vanishing act, but this was something that was above him. He used an Ash cloud, but that didn't even hit the guy. "Fck... where is he?!" And with a moment later, even his Dragon like fire didn't hit him. He got rather quickly annoyed.

"Tsk tsk tsk, and you sounded so sure of yourself. HA, you're nothing at all. Nothing special, just another pathetic runt of an excuse for a shinobi. You sand ninja are, all the same, nothing but big talk and little pizzazz. Your mere existence is an insult, you disgust me." "You know... I was once told. Don't compare your life to others, there is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time." He tried to not anger himself further be reacting to the man.

However, what the guy did took him off guard pretty quickly. He gasped as he raised his arms to defend his chest and face the same time. "W-what?!" He commented and couldn't see a lot, he heard rustlings all around him and slowly lowered his arms a bit to see. The paper got more around him and he was stuck, he couldn't even move if he wanted to as he was wired down. 'And here I am... dancing with a devil that I shouldn't have looked into the eye...' He gave himself already a beatdown.

That was when Blitz got a hit. "BLITZ!" He called out to the canine that lay on the ground, bleeding once more. The young male feared for his canine at this point. Blitz his body started to shiver as he lay down on the ground.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fight Stuff said:
HatoBlitzMystery Bad Guy
HP: 7,156 - 2,150 = 5,006 HP
CP: 3,424 - 453 = 2,971 CP
AP: 7 - 5 = 7 NR
Immolation Armor

Visible Inventory
Pouch
HP: 1,300 - 1,110 = 190 HP
CP: 1,126 - 891 = 235 CP
AP: 4.25 - 3.75 = 4.5 NR
Heart encased in sand
Heart "Broken" - +20% Bleeding
Damage and cannot Bleed lower
than Rank 3

Visible Inventory
N/A
HP: 6,492 - 50 = 6,442 HP
CP: 7,636 - 2,195 = 5,441 CP
AP: 6 - 5.75 = 6.25 NR
Bleeding rank 2?

Visible Inventory
Pouch

Clone 1Clone 2Clone 3
HP: 566
CP: 566
AP: 1.5
HP: 566 - 486 = 80

Round 5 said:
--------- Takes damage from being bound

--------- vs Tourniquet, 21 vs 16, still affected

~ 0.00 Sec -- Bad guy's "Cursed Seal" takes a toll
--------- Loses 4 CP mod

~ 2.91 Sec -- The Bad guy uses Silver Crows [Mastered], targeting Blitz [This is a Hidden Action]
--------- 1st check - 31 vs 10, Hit!
--------- 2nd check - 26 vs 11, Hit!
--------- 3rd check - 32 vs 18, Hit!
--------- 25% chance to bleed, rolled 74, failed
--------- Poison was dispersed due to taking 10%+ max hp damage
--------- The Bad guy's Silencer Augment keeps him in stealth

~ 3.57 Sec -- Hato attempts to escape from the bind
--------- 15% chance to escape, rolled 62, failed
--------- Hato is still bound

~ 5.41 Sec -- The Bad guy uses Elemental Clone [Mastered] [This is a Hidden Action]
--------- Special action - x3 clones
--------- Special action - Earth
--------- Clone check vs Hato - 28 vs 25, Hato does not know which is the real bad guy
--------- Clone check vs Blitz - 26 vs 13, Blitz does not know which is the real bad guy
--------- Bad guy is still in stealth, the 3 clones are not
--------- Earth based action gives +0.5 stealth due to Earth Style

~ 5.88 Sec -- Blitz uses Firestorm [Mastered], targeting Hato and the Bad Guy
--------- 1st check vs Hato, 31 vs 29, Critical Hit !!!
--------- 2nd check vs Hato, 14 vs 16, miss
--------- 3rd check vs Hato, 12 vs 20, miss
--------- 4th check vs Hato, 16 vs 17, 25% partial hit
--------- 26% chance of setting the target 'afire', rolled 6, success --- Hato is 'afire'
--------- 24% chance of causing the 'burn' effect, rolled 39, failed
--------- Hato was freed from the bind
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1-3=clones, 4=real bad guy, rolled 4
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 24 vs 21, Success!
--------- Attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check vs the bad guy, 12 vs 23, miss
--------- 2nd check vs the bad guy, 12 vs 34, miss
--------- 3rd check vs the bad guy, 14 vs 36, miss
--------- 4th check vs the bad guy, 15 vs 25, miss
--------- CM total; +6

~ 8.82 Sec -- Blitz uses Nut Buster [Rank 1], targeting the bad guy
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1-3=clones, 4=real bad guy, rolled 4
--------- Bad guy is in stealth, awareness check needed - 11 vs 22, failed
--------- Auto-miss
--------- Bad guy's "Counter Momentum" is at max
--------- CM total; +6

~ 9.45 Sec -- Hato uses Fireball [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1-3=clones, 4=real bad guy, rolled 2
--------- 1st check vs clone 2 - 23 vs 17, Hit
--------- 2nd check vs clone 2 - 20 vs 15, Hit
--------- 3rd check vs clone 2 - 18 vs 24, miss
--------- 4th check vs clone 2 - 29 vs 32, miss
--------- 5th check vs clone 2 - 35 vs 20, Hit
--------- Three 4% chances to cause the 'sear' effect, rolled 82, 14, 60 - All failed

~ 9.58 Sec -- The Bad Guy uses Sand Coffin [Mastered], targeting Blitz [This is a Hidden Action]
--------- Special Action - Focused Sand Casing
---------
Called Shot - Heart
--------- 1st check - 31 vs 26, Hit
--------- Blitz's "Heart" is treated as "Broken"
--------- The Bad Guy is no longer in stealth
--------- "Vantablack"check for Hato - 24 vs 18
--------- "Vantablack"check for Blitz - 31 vs 20
--------- The next A-Rank or lower attack will be treated as a Sneak Attack vs either target

Notes:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fight Stuff said:
HatoBlitzMystery Bad Guy
HP: 5,006 - 1,080 = 3,926 HP
CP: 2,971 - 985 = 1,986 CP
AP: 7 - 5.5 = 7 NR
Immolation Armor

Visible Inventory
Pouch
HP: 190 - 5,502 = - 5,312 HP
CP: 235 - 235 = 0 CP
AP: 4.5 - 1.5 = 0 NR
Dead

Visible Inventory
N/A
HP: 6,442 - 0 = 6,442 HP
CP: 5,441 - 1,395 + 825 = 4,871 CP
AP: 6.25 - 5.75 = 6.5 NR

Visible Inventory
Pouch

Clone 1Clone 2Clone 3
HP: 80
CP: 566 - 220 = 346
AP: 1.5 - 1.5 = 1.5 NR
CP: 566 - 220 = 346
AP: 1.5 - 1.5 = 1.5 NR

Round 6 said:
--------- Takes damage from being 'afire' (1080)

--------- vs Tourniquet, 22 vs 124, the genjutsu has ended
--------- Blitz takes bleed damage due to a broken heart

~ 0.00 Sec -- Bad guy's "Cursed Seal" takes a toll
--------- Loses 4 CP mod
--------- Also maintains 'Elemental Clone', 'Active Camo', and 'Sand coffin'

~ 1.42 Sec -- Hato spends some time to put the fire out
--------- Hato is no longer 'afire'

~ 1.66 Sec -- Blitz makes a basic strike at the bad guy
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1/2=clones, 3=real bad guy (Hato knows clone 2 is a clone)
--------- Rolled: 3, targeting the real bad guy
--------- 1st check - 26 vs 28, miss
--------- CM total; +6

~ 2.85 Sec -- Hato uses Critical Exposure [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1/2=clones, 3=real bad guy (Hato knows clone 2 is a clone)
--------- Rolled: 3, targeting the real bad guy
--------- 17 vs 35, miss
--------- CM total; +6

~ 3.33 Sec -- Blitz makes a basic strike at the bad guy
--------- There are clones on the field, random roll: 1=clone #3, 2=real bad guy (Hato knows clone 2 is a clone)
--------- Rolled: 1, targeting Clone #3
--------- 1st check - 20 vs 23, miss

~ 4.00 Sec -- The bad guy uses Energy Transfer [Mastered], targeting Blitz
--------- Due to Vantablack, this is treated as a sneak attack
--------- 28% chance of activating the 'Non Elemental' effect, rolled 58, failed
--------- 1st check - 33 vs 18, Hit
--------- Blitz has fallen unconscious!

~ 5.71 Sec -- Hato uses Dragon Fire [Mastered], targeting the bad guy
--------- Rolled: 1, targeting clone #1
--------- 1st check - 28 vs 18, Hit
--------- Clone #1 has poofed

~ 6.80 Sec -- The bad guy uses Carpe Diem [Mastered], targeting Hato
--------- 1st check - 28 vs 23, Hit
--------- Hato is bound for the remainder of the round

~ 8.94 Sec -- Hato attempts to break free from the bind
--------- 15% chance to break free, rolled 13
--------- Hato has freed himself from the bind!

~ 9.20 Sec -- The bad guy uses the special action on Sand Coffin [Mastered]
--------- Special Action - Sand Burial:
--------- Using Sand Burial inflicts the Crush effect upon the limb, with a 40% chance of increasing it by an additional Called Shot level.
--------- 40% chance, rolled 35, Success
--------- Blitz's Heart was crushed, twice

~ 10.0 Sec -- Clone #2 uses Sinkhole Fist [Rank 1], targeting Hato
--------- Special Action - Spire Punch: Hands
--------- 1st check - 21 vs 31, miss

~ 10.0 Sec -- Clone #3 uses Sinkhole Fist [Rank 1], targeting Blitz
--------- Special Action - Spire Punch: Targeting Heart
--------- Blitz is KOd and cannot dodge - Auto-hit
--------- Heart has been crushed a 3rd time
--------- Blitz has been brought to -100% HP -- Blitz has died

Notes:
~ Hato wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time due to being bound

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Still the fight continued, a clash between two lesser beings comparatively to the two duking it out down below. This mystery villain was obviously working for the man below, presumably this 'Gin' he had spoken of. Hato would not know this name, but Kaen did. The fight between Hato and this 'bad guy' was, for the most part, one sided. Hato had taken him off guard initially, but after the man had activated a dark, and powerful cursed mark the battle was essentially over. Over and over the man pelted Hato and Blitz from the shadows while his puppet did the assaulting. To confuse things even further he had gone so far as to spawn a set of clones. The young fighters could not tell the difference and suffered for it. And then suddenly a torrent of sand wrapped itself around Blitz like a boa constrictor and squeezed tightly around the large dog. The pressure was too great and was causing him to bleed, droplets of crimson liquid stained the sandy floor below.

After shaking himself loose of the dog's genjutsu, the man dipped out of the way of Hato's attempted exposure, and dodged Blitz's attack as well. But as Blitz slowly drifted on by the man seized the opportunity and struck him down to the ground. From there the man would start his ritual. "By the power of greyskull! Oh wait, wrong one. Ahem... By the will of Gin, the demon of the west, I command you spirit, come forth!" And then suddenly Blitz's limp body began to glow, a strange light piercing the orifices on his face. This was perhaps the first time Hato had witnessed such dark jutsu, one that Kaen had secretly practices for many years. Though there were many ways to do so, the art of soul stealing has always been popular among those with darker hearts and ill wills. So not only did this man drain Blitz of his chakra, he was also extracting his literal spirit. Hato attempted to stop him with a huge blast of dragon like fire, but the man jumped out of the way just in time. The light remained, but the soul had yet to emerge.

"Oh, what's wrong? Don't like me picking on your puppy friend? HA, as if I would care. Also," Suddenly with extreme speed the man rushed towards Hato and elbowed him aside the temple knocking him dizzy. In his daze the man would turn to Blitz and lift a single hand to control the sands. "I suggest you say your goodbyes kid. Cuz..." The man would close his fist tightly, commanding the sand that was entwined around Hato's canine companion. A sickening crunch could be heard as the dog's life was essentially extinguished. It was very difficult to come back from something like this unless there was a professional medic on the scene, which there was not. Turning back to Hato with a twisted, evil smile he would mock him further. "Oh dear, oh my. It seems I squished your dog. So sorry..." The man would not waste another second and rushed towards Hato again, this time the blow landed squarely in his throat. Falling to the ground Hato would be gasping for air. The man would then proceed to beat Hato within an inch of his life. "This is for fucking with me, for messing up our plans, for just being alive!" Over and over the man would kick him, punch him, even pulled out a kunai and cut Hato a few times. With one decisive last attack he would stomp on Hato's knee breaking it completely.

"Yeah, that should do it. Hey, Gin, I got the kid and his dog, what should I do with the kid? Gin? Are you the--" No Gin was not there, Gin was gone. Kaen had not killed him, but was gaining the upper hand which caused Gin to flee once more. How many times was he going to get away? Had Kaen known he was going to be here he would not have brought Hato, and would have brought other Anbu instead. And so this mystery man would have been interrupted by a large blast of fire that sent him reeling backwards until his body collided with a rock. Seeing the state of things Kaen ignored the now unconscious man and tended to Hato and Blitz. Hato was in rough shape, barely breathing and broken bones, cuts, bruises everywhere. Had he not come sooner he surely would have died. Looking over to blitz he recognized what was going on. "What the heck was he doing trying to take his soul..." He wondered aloud. Hato would likely be unable to speak, even if he was somewhat coherent. The most likely case was he was simply unconscious from his body going into shock from all the pain and trauma his body had gone through. In fact Kaen could almost see Hato's life slipping away, perhaps there was some internal bleeding he could not see. Why couldn't Kasen have been here?!

There was only one thing he knew to do. It was dangerous, risky, and he had honestly no idea if it would work, and if it DID work if it would be stable. But what was the worst that could happen? Blitz was already dead, Hato would be if he did nothing. He had no choice. Kaen would leave Hato's side and walk over to Blitz and plunge his fist into the chest cavity of the dog and wrenched loose the pulsating soul that belonged to the dog. Returning to Hato he would attempt to feed the soul to his son, hoping the incredible, and powerful, properties would mend what was lost and restore Hato. Kaen watched in anticipation as he waited for some sort of reaction, but none came. "WORK DAMMIT!" This was not going as he had planned, close, but not exactly. He thought about what else he could do. And then he had a eureka moment. The scene that came to mind was the memory of when this particular journey had started for him. Painful, yet blissful memories of Shiori, the Mother of Suna, and her embracing kiss of power. Perhaps Kaen could do the same somehow. And so he tried. Leaning down he would try and give Hato mouth-to-mouth, breathing into him his very own energy. Concentrating as hard as he could, trying harder than he had tried in years for anything, Kaen focused on channeling his Ancient energy to pour out his own boon of souls, much like Shiori had done for him. The canine's soul was not strong enough, but perhaps if entwined with that of hundred of other souls, comprised of fiery nature like his own Ancient genes, it could be enough. Kaen watched and waited with bated breath as he hoped for some sort of reaction, some sort of change that signaled it had worked.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the fight went on, the male found out one thing. One of them wasn't real, he at least knew one of them wasn't real... But he still couldn't forget, his companion was in a worse condition and he didn't know what exactly was going on. "Blitz, talk to me boy.." Yet Blitz was utterly weakened and couldn't do much anymore, he hardly could do anything. Yet he didn't give up, he would give it all, even if that meant simple and basic strikes against his target. He kept missing due to the state he was in, but he wasn't going to lay low. "Blitz, it's okay! Fall back!" Hato yelled towards the other as he got captured into something. It took him this time only a second. "HELL NAW!" He yelled at the moment the bind broke and he attempted to get closer towards Blitz who screamed out of pain, lowered himself through the front paws. 'Blitz!" The young ginger yelled out as he tried to get closer, but the clone tried to attack him. "Get out of the way!" He shouted out to the clone and had to dodge himself. Only to see a shocking sight at the same time happening. Blitz did get hit by the sinkhole. "BLITZ!!" He almost cried out towards his canine who seized to make any sound anymore. This not only made him incredibly sad, but furious at the same time. Even to make matters worse, the limbless body from his furry friend started to glow. There was something going on which he didn't fully understand. "Hell no! He is still here!" And he made another set of handseals, he still could fight, he had to fight. A roaring dragon fire went towards him, but that didn't do much as he simply dodged it once more. "Oh, what's wrong? Don't like me picking on your puppy friend? HA, as if I would care. Also," Before the young male could even react he felt a sharp pain to the side of his head. Instantly the world started to spin and he had to grab his head and got closer towards the ground, trying to stabilize himself more. "I suggest you say your goodbyes kid. Cuz..." His stomach turned... Hato's stomach completely turned as he heard the cracking of the body of the canine. His eyes widen and filled with tears, there was no way Blitz survived that... There was simply no way. "blitz...." His voice died out towards the end as his breath stocked inside his throat. Tears started to run down his cheek. "Oh dear, oh my. It seems I squished your dog. So sorry..." Rage dwelled up inside of him and he stood up, having a blurry and even dazed vision he tried to make out the silhouette of the man. "I will kill you!" He shouted out towards him and yet before he could even move a step he saw the other in front of him. He knew he was outmatched for this guy, but he didn't want to give up, he wanted to avenge his furry friend. He wasn't sure what had happened in that short split second, but he found himself on the ground gasping for air. His hand was on his throat to give it cover as he tried to gain air back, but it held little to no effort as then the beating really did start. "This is for fucking with me, for messing up our plans, for just being alive!" He felt every hit, every kick, and even the cuts being made on his body. Red liquid started to ooze from the places, bruises started to emerge from various places. He could hardly even scream due to the hit he had gotten on his throat. Yet the worst was yet to come, he felt a crushing pain on his leg.

He barely heard anything anymore... his vision was towards his furry friend that lay there. Another tear formed in his eye. 'I'm sorry buddy...'Sorry dad, I didn't win...' He thought as he started to see whacky, his vision was blurry. Black spots were getting here and there. His breathing was almost like he was gasping for air, yet all you could actually hear were agonizing small breaths. "Yeah, that should do it. Hey, Gin, I got the kid and his dog, what should I do with the kid? Gin? Are you the--" Now Hato was in no state to really make up anything of a situation, he didn't get it that the other had been knocked out, or that his father was around now. He had lost a fair bit of blood already, he was hanging on by just a treat you could say. All he could 'see' was a figure walking to him, he couldn't even make out the details at this point. He didn't even show much sign of being alive. His leg was in a rather odd angle, already displaying that something was broken. He didn't wear a shirt because that was cut before, which made all the bruise spots and cuts even more visible. His eyes rolled inwards as Kaen walked towards the canine's body.

"w-what..?" Hato opened up his eyes and saw himself sitting in the bar where his mom used to be. Confused he started to walk around the place, there was Blitz laying on his pillow... As he walked towards his mom, he saw his father. "Mom... dad..?" They were together... but how? So far in his memory, they never even met. "What is going on..?" He questioned, yet both question them back. His mom replying with what do you mean. Hato shook his head, this wasn't right. They weren't here before... but where was he? He ran outside the bar, only to fall inside water. As he fell in, he stopped breathing, fearing he would drown, he started to swim where he thought that was up. But there was no end. Panic rushed over the boy, but his body started to feel numb, heavy, his leg didn't work anymore either. He closed his eyes, this had to be a dream... Yet as he opened up his eyes in this situation, something was very odd. He saw many tiny firefly lights surrounding him, some of them vanishing... Once more he closed his eyes.

His body started to react, his breathing was shallow, but at least more then what he had before. It got stronger as the time started to pass till the point it was like he was wheezing for air. His hand started to twitch a bit as his wrist started to work once more. Yet what Kaen couldn't see, what was going on internally.
"Who are you?!"
"Here to survive! And you?!"
"I am me of course! You are new!" A gate fell in between them and a seal was on there. "Let's not die right here and right now... But you just wait... I will get you all." Hato swallowed as he heard those words, something was off with this situation. "What do you mean... die? We are alive right?" "This here is just inner self... Get welcome, you will get by a lot I guess." A sneer was given by this... thing. He couldn't even fully make up as to what it was at this point. It was a silhouette but it showed dark... "Oi! This is my body right?! Then what are you?! Who are you?!" The silhouette started to turn and get closer towards Hato, yet stayed so he wouldn't be able to see his face. All Hato could make out of the moment, he was somewhat... old fashioned dressed, long hairs and red as his. "This is our body now, you are in control as we speak, but I will take back what was mine in the past, even if that means I have to take yours." It seemed like this guy held something against someone or something. "Hell naw! My body, my life!" "Better start living it... The name is Myouji, you are now my vessel." "Vessel...?" "Guess you are new to this... heh boy..?" "Don't call me boy!! I am 13!!" "Boy..." "Tsk!" " You are now a Jinchuriki... I sealed myself into you to let you survive whatever had happened to you now." A smirk got to him and his eyes glistered in the dark. "You will get plus and downsides to this... But let's not work on that now~! I will always be here..."
As to where Kaen would be, a seal would emerge at his body, one he might recognize. One of the souls he had given Hato was a soul with fire, one that chosen Hato as a vessel for itself. Tears started to roll down both of his cheeks and a small frown was made. Something was going on with the boy, but it remained unsure what. Wounds slowly started to close down, heal almost, yet it was a slow process.

A moment later, the boy's eyes popped open, a gasp was made from his breathing and he tried to move which was really sluggish and he even managed to legit facepalm himself on the nose. The natural body reaction made him tear up even more and his mouth moved as he tried to curse. He had a spark of life once more, but his strength was yet to return fully. His voice wasn't there yet, a tiny squeak would be heard as he tried to make a sound. He was an honest mess at this point of time, yet an alive mess. Finally... he started to get a word out, it was hard to speak, every letter he spoke was soft, whisper-like. "D-ad?" He tried his best, tried to move a hand towards him, trying to get a somewhat secure feeling at this time. He felt helpless, vulnerable, and above else, like a lost control. "Bl-tz?" He tried to look around, yet all that there moved was his eyes. Fear, disbelieve, anger... Confusion. It all went through him at this point, the shock had time to settle and he had a slow realization of the point where he had seen his furry friend gives life. "d-dad.." His voice was high pitched as he took a breath of air in at the same time. He was the strongest he knew, why wasn't he earlier, why only just now? he didn't get it, he didn't understand it, it even angered him that he didn't understand it, that it happened to him. Always to him these bad things.
Yet as he lay there, his body started to heat up, heat up a lot more then he was even used to. "D-dad..?" It sparked fear in him as he didn't understand anything, he was left with so many things anymore. It was like he kept the heat of the fire inside of him, which he gained from his father moments ago. The small pieces of flame lingering the battlefield started to turn more out of control. "g-get out.." hato panted because of the heat which was going through him now. As he made no seal, still an out of control fireball started to come out of the boy, yet it did seem to cool him a bit down.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mission, as a whole, was a success. That is of course if you considered the various events that had taken place as being "successful". In reality it was anything but. Despite the extensive injury Yumi had sustained she was alive and well and would most likely make a full recovery, with the exception of her ego that is. Gin had been dealt with, although he yet again managed to evade Kaen's grasp. The fact that he had a new apprentice, having been showcased in the assault against Hato, was grave news indeed. It meant that the slave trade was just as strong as ever, and the line of nefarious shinobi were still behind it. In part Kaen felt responsible for this, he should have recognized it all those years ago. Kanmuri had managed to ascend past his human nature, and that of the ilk inherited from his father Akkuma, but Gin fell to the influence of power such a path of life would endow him with. He pondered how different things could have been had he taken Gin as his apprentice rather than Kanmuri. Would he have turned out the same, would Kan have simply taken his place in this story? Too many things were weighing on Kaen's mind, it was nearly disabling when they all came flooding in like this.

But movement from across the room stirred Kaen from his depressive thoughts and worries. Hato was having a nightmare, again. They had been ongoing ever since Kaen had managed to get everyone, including the captive children Gin had acquired, back to Suna. Both Hato and Yumi were admitted to the Omni Prime Facility immediately. Kaen had yet to inform anyone on how exactly Hato had survived his injuries, he thought it best not to mention any sort of Ancient shenanigans that took place. In the end the transference was only meant to save Hato's life, but something more had taken place, something Kaen had not become aware of just yet. But there was a subtle shift in Hato's general presence. Kaen could feel the energy, the souls, the power he had instilled within his son. He could feel a change taking place, but this in itself unnerved him to a degree. Had what he done been the best choice? Was it even moral? Would it have been better to simply let his son die instead of forcing this enigmatic change upon his life? All of these would have to be discovered later as Hato's powers grew and how he let them define him as an individual.

"Dad?"

Hato muttered in his sleep again, his dreams had brought him nothing more than physical discomfort as his coma-like state continued. Kaen would rise from the cushioned seat adjacent from the hospital bed Hato was laying in. With a somber tone Kaen would sigh and place a hand over Hato's forehead. It was hot to the touch, more than it used to be. Was he feverish or was this simply a manifestation of the changes taking place inside? "Oh Hato... I never should have taken you on that mission, I never should have gone through with that plan. I don't know how I'm going to tell you about Blitz..." He had just assumed Hato was still unconscious. He might not have been, or perhaps even somewhere in between. Even so his cryptic confession was not something Hato would fully understand for years to come.

By this point Kaen had started to give up hope on an actual recovery by Hato. He had been in a coma for about four days now and his body was starting to show the signs of the toll it was taking on him. Shinobi or not, a Shinku or not, Hato's life was still in danger if he could not make a recovery. And so he did the only thing he could think of. He had failed him, Shinobi medicine had failed him. There was only one other he thought he could turn to, despite her silence for so many years now. And so he knelt down beside Hato's bed and interlaced his fingers together while closing his hands. Closing his eyes and resting his forehead on Hato's side he would reach out and hope she could hear him, wherever she was. "Mother Suna, hear me now. I beseech you, give me the power you once bestowed upon me so many years ago. I've squandered it and have lost my way. I pray you give my son another fate, a destiny that will make my own pale in comparison. Forgive me for not following your instructions, don't let my own shortcomings curse Hato's life. Whatever you may have felt towards me, extend that love towards another of your kin. Mother Suna, Shiori, Come back to me and show me the way. Suna needs your presence more than ever, Hato needs you, I... Need you..." Kaen would go silent after this and simply rested beside his son.

[OOC MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once he was given life, he gained markings all over his body. They crept over him from where the jinchuuriki sealing was. Some could confuse it with a curse seal. But whatever was going on inside of Hato, was one that Kaen didn't know yet. Yet as soon as they had reached the hospital, those marks slowly disappeared.
But in those four days, it sometimes returned. It was almost before Hato mumbled his father's name that the marks showed. From the inside out Hato was battling the spirit that took him over, but there was something or rather someone else alongside also. His contract that he found along the way. It helped Hato as they met in the spirit world for that split second he almost died.

After the prayer, it was only about a solid 30 minutes before Hato shifted again. He opened up his eyes and shut them tight. His body moving sluggishly as he tried to raise his hand to block out the light that was harsh. After all, he had to adjust back to it. But the boy didn't get to raise his arm far at all, it fell back to the bed as he didn't eat those few days and was most likely getting water through a wet cloth or bits by bits. His voice croaked as he spoke a bit more than a mutter. "Dad..?" He looked for him through eyes that we're adjusting to the light around him, he had them squeezed together and he slowly turned his head. He didn't understand it all yet, couldn't figure out where he was right of the bat. The markings once more showed before they turned away again. "Hng...?" He groaned as he moved a little more around.

As he was awake for a little, he could finally sit up and look a bit more clear out of his eyes. His vitals had been checked over, the only thing they could find was the height in his temperature. "dad..?" Hato looked towards him, somewhat feeling uneasy.

[OOC: MFT 339]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moments from his prayer to Hato's stirring felt like hours, but in reality it was merely half an hour. The doctors had made note of the strange markings that had enveloped Hato's body on occasion. They did not know the cause, nor the reason for its recession back inside his body. Kaen had an inkling of a thought as to the reason behind it all, but even he wasn't completely certain. He knew what he had tried to do, but given his status as a lowly Hybrid it was entirely possible he was unable to recreate the conditions Shiori had for him all those years ago.

Upon his son's dry, hoarse utterance Kaen stood to attention. "I'm here, Hato. You're in a safe place, let me grab a nurse for you." Kaen would poke his head out of the doorway and wave down one of the Omni Prime facility's staff members. They would come in and check Hato's vitals and other medical jargon stuff. Kaen was no good with this sort of thing, this was Kasen's area of expertise. He tried it once, only once. Never again...

The only real abnormality was the boy's unusually high temperature. But the hospital's chief was Kasen, who was Kaen's brother, whom they had encountered a few times. They knew Hato was his son and just assumed it was a family trait, just as Kaen possessed. Though if anyone had done any digging they would have figured out Hato did not have this condition upon coming into the village, this was a new development. But alas, out of sight, out of mind. None of them could fully understand what it meant to be like they were, they were different than the rest of these... Mortals. This was something Kaen often wondered about, whether he possessed the same quasi-immortality that the Ancients of old did, like Shiori did. But he wasn't ballsy enough to test the theory by offing himself. He preferred to let someone worthy take a shot and then just go from there.

After the nurse and Kaen had discussed a few things she left, leaving the two alone in the room. Hato would call out for his father once more and Kaen would happily respond by approaching his bedside. Running his hands through Hato's red hair he would brush it to the side to keep it out of his face. "How ya feelin buddy? Do you remember anything?" He was prodding now, gauging just how much his son knew or remembered about what happened. On another level he was also hoping he was for the most part still incoherent enough to not ask where Blitz was, he wasn't sure how he was going to be able to tell him what had become of his lifelong companion.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The stetoscope was cold, so cold to his chest that he shuddered under it. He hated that he sometimes needed to stick out his tongue with a wooden stick pressed against. The temperature wasn't much either. They already said that he would be weak due to the fact he didn't eat. Hato slowly nodded, he felt so out of it... Eventually he had to move his limbs but they were stiff. After they left, Hato was a little baffled.

He called out once more for his father, looking towards him as he closed in again. Closing his eyes as he went through his hair. "How I am doing... I feel sluggish... Warm... and occupied..." He sighed, the last word not making a lot of sense probably. His eyes scanned the room. Trying to find what he was missing. " UHm... I remember... Yumi.. you... me... fighting these horrids..." He was talking soft, slow.. as he was trying to rattle up exactly... " Oh! dad! that guy! There was this guy! He held yumi! Is she safe? did I safe her?" He remembered that man in a flash, but not the fight he had, that was... " Right... m..my knee.." He looked with wide eyes to his knees. Slowly he moved the one he remembered not being broken... then the other one... he didn't understand it... all that had remained of that breaking... was a bruise, alright, it was a big one. "H-he broke.. what.." He muttered and once he opened up his hand, he held an earring. "Nao... Dad! I was alseep, and and, many things, perons, and." He started to rattle but wasn't sure where to start exactly. "Contracts, like Tsuku... tsuku..." He couldn't get on the word further, but he looked down. Where to start, what was going on...

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen would hold his hand up in an effort to calm his son. He was trying to think faster than his mouth could keep up and everything was just spilling out without making much sense. "Yumi is just fine, she's just down the hallway in fact. She said to tell you hi and she hopes you make a swift recovery, which you will." Something he had done had worked since Hato was still alive. That and his knee had mended itself after the doctors realigned it. The wound itself had left almost nothing at all save the dark markings reminiscent of a bruise. Such were the ways of an Ancient's body, or at least a Hybrid. Well, that was as far as he knew anyway, perhaps it was only dealing with the Flame court considering their notion of battle n' such. It would make sense that a warrior subrace of Ancients would possess super healing abilities. Kaen himself had showcased such aspects many times, even recovering from a gunshot to the head. That was just another thing to add to the list of wrongs Gin had caused.

"As for that guy, he managed to escape while I was tending to you and the other children. But don't worry, I imagine it won't be the last time we see them given their occupation. The one who attacked you worked for the guy I fought down below, Gin is the guy's name." He wanted to tell Hato about how Gin's origins came to be, but that was a story for another time. Plus he might look down upon Kaen for letting it all happen. He should have seen the signs, but back then he was too preoccupied with his pursuit of power he was blind to everything else.

Hato would begin to ramble on more nonsensical things that only confused his father further. But he did, however, mention contracts. Did his son already possess such a thing? It was a rarity to hear of someone so young to have forged a contractual agreement with one of the spirit beasts. Looking at the earring in his son's hand he wondered if it was similar to his own contract, his sentient armor comrade hailing from the tsukumogami realm. "It's going to be ok, Hato. I think it would be best if we just focused on recovery. There will be plenty of time to go over it all when you are well again, and not malnourished. Speaking of, I'm sure you're hungry. Would you like me to fetch the doctor to see what you can eat?" There really wasn't a whole lot more to discuss at this moment. With Hato just coming to and being very weak after four days of no food he was in no shape for a serious discussion about their mission. The bottom line was that everyone survived, excluding Blitz of course. And they managed to free the children as an added bonus. All in all Kaen would call this mission a success.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
he had gotten something to eat after Kaen had asked for it. Hato remained calm after yet seemed to be searching for something... Yet didn't really dare to ask as pieces of memory were getting back. After the eating moment, the doctor asked for Kaen apart. In the hallway, the doctor told Kaen that the young boy had to remain at the hospital for a night for monitoring. It was needed to see if he didn't get a relapse back.

In the night he did sleep a bit, but the boy was more awake, reading a book. If Kaen wasn't around, Nao would be there around keeping him company. The next morning Hato had written down a few things and was found laying curling around his pillow.

As he woke up finally he would greet his father, have breakfast, and looked a bit healthier then he had done yesterday. Yet he didn't look all to happy and there was this floating guy in the corner. Nao revealed himself to everyone, but he did showcase he wasn't human. Nao turned around his full armor clattering and lowering his arms from the position he had. He wore his armor which was simple chainmail underneath the grubby leather protection and a breastplate. His helmet rested upon his head, a small plum of red stuck out and the single horn. The other was broken off. On his left hip, a self-made scabbard rested with a short sword inside. His arm held a small round targe which he could also use. Through the visor, a red like-spirited cloud went. Just one eye though, which how he got his nickname anyways. "Nao, Red-eyed Ghost.." "Dad... this is my Tsukuyomi contract... I met him when I was at the line of life and death." Hato said and looked towards the blanket.

The boy felt silent and Nao would shrug at the composure of the boy. "You can tell him, he is your family." "It... isn't really an easy matter..." Hato said a bit awkward... He hoped that his father would bring a thing or two up... but he figured it was best to start the tale himself. "Neh... dad..." The boy took a breath before he continued on. "There is this... thing inside of me... He can talk to me, says he will take me over to avenge what happened to him... The way I can describe him best... Is like a mirror of me.. yet being Inky black, locked away in a cage, when you have a view on him... You see these weird signs off from him. Red eyes like piercing through the night... and a flaming heat... like hotter then anything I could imagine would be possible.... It keeps talking about how I am a vessel of a Jinchuriki... But if that is true... Will you still be my father? Won't I get banished of the place? What if I, like the old stories, lose control... and I have to die in the end?" Doubt crept over him and Nao would snip in his fingers and stand there in casual attire. Yet he felt a little bit more uncomfy in this. His attire was one of the older times. It was actually his casual attire when he didn't wear armor, even back in those times. His pants were made out of cloth, he had knee protectors over his knees, shoes that were high up to the leg. A cloth piece over his hip which held a color, probably one that showed a rank in the Grey Hunters. He had a simple sweater like around his chest, one arm missing which held a long glove. Above the missing arm, there was a piece of clothing that could double as a capuchin. They were darker in colors than other parts, mainly to shield for the sun and the heat it seemed while at night the color would hold warmth. " something has happened to your son... one of the spirits grabbed hold of him since Hato is quite... violent in his own way. This resulted that the spirit found him a good vessel for himself. Right now it seems to be locked up... He has a marking on his body that would match this." Nao explained in case the father wouldn't know much about it.

The boy grabbed the blanket a bit as tears started to the dropdown. "Neh, dad... The reason... that blitz isn't here... its... because he died... right? It always returns in the nightmares..."

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen had stayed the night in Hato's hospital room, crammed into a tiny sofa on the far wall. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, but he didn't want to leave his son here all alone. Kasen didn't live at the estate anymore, and Chikara was probably running around somewhere anyway. There was nothing for him to come home to, it just made sense to stay here. He would have already been awake by the time Hato arose, and would happily order some breakfast to eat with Hato.

As he ate his eggs Kaen eyed this unknown entity in the room with them. Where had Hato picked up this spirit, well not beast, this one was something more. It felt reminiscent of his own contract, Tetsugo. Formally known as Sprinkles. But again, this was new information for him, and as such he was very curious about him, it, whatever. "So," Finally breaking the silence he would address the elephant in the room. "What's a spirit like this hanging around my son?" Nao would address himself while Hato relayed further information on its identity. It would seem Nao was a tsukumogami spirit just as Tetsugo was, very interesting. He pondered whether this one would have any battle applications such as his own did, how would Hato use this new found ally? "I see..." He responded inquisitively. The entire notion was a bit bizarre. Why would this 'ghost' resign itself to a dying child? Most peculiar.

Dismissing ideas of possession and betrayal as just silly notions Kaen would notice how quiet Hato had become. How odd, why today was he so quiet when yesterday he seemed almost in a panic? Perhaps things were slowly coming back to him and these memories were resting heavily upon his mind. Truthfully he should be happy he's alive at all. More so for Kaen activating his potentially latent Ancient genes. Or at least that's what Kaen though he was doing. He thought he performed the right steps, the right gestures and transference. To him he assumed the entire process was a success given the information gathered thus far. His wounds have healed at a super human rate, his resting temperature was much hotter, near feverish actually. Telltale signs of the Flame Court. But the truth of what actually happened was far more disturbing than Kaen would have hoped for, and now the shocking reveal...

After some encouragement from his contractual, armored companion, Hato would begin to reveal a most troublesome revelation. As his son went on to explain his most concerning condition. Even before he had mentioned the word Jinchuuriki he had a pretty good idea of what had truly taken place nearly a week ago. And Nao would only solidify his creeping suspicions as Kaen came to terms with what he had done to his son. While he thought he was doing him a justice, granting him a boon in his mind, he had actually cursed his son to a fate of confusion and heartache. Even Kasen, who had a similar condition struggled in her time with her own spirit. And though they have since come into some sort of harmony with each other, the process to get there was painstakingly difficult, terrifying, and dangerous. On multiple occasions Kaen had thought his sister dead or lost forever. He had spent his entire life trying to find power, find a way to protect her from anything and everything. And what had Kaen done? Precisely the same thing that man had done to he and Kasen as children. The guilt weighed heavily on his heart, he found it difficult to breath. Try as he might he couldn't hold back his tears.

Pain, terrible pain coursed throughout his mind as he grappled with his anger, confusion and fear. He had not felt like this in many, many years. But this was worse, so much worse. While the pain in the past was sad and hard to overcome, the culprit was never himself but other reasons outside their control. But this time he had become the very thing he sought to destroy, unintentional or not. Tears fell down into an open palm before he clenched them tightly. Immediately the air in the room became arid and torrid, the air around him distorted and fluxed like a mirage on a blistering day. And then the finishing move came crashing down crippling his mind. Blitz was dead. Not only dead, but his body was missing as well. He assumed the foe Hato and squared up against stole it for some reason. In the moment he didn't care, he had more important things to deal with, like getting Yumi and Hato home along with all the other children. But now... now he only felt regret for the decisions he made that day. He had hoped to tell Hato about his linage and the power inside him, but it would appear Kaen had done nothing but caused Hato pain and misery. What was he to do...?

Choking back his tears and swallowing his emotions he tried to speak. "Yes son, Blitz is gone... forever." What started as mere curiosity had now exploded into turmoil and discord. He had to hide this from Hato lest he risk the boy hating and despising his father for the rest of his life. It was almost comical, in the most morbid sense, that despite all his efforts, all the time he sacrificed, all the pain he had caused others in the pursuit of power, he himself would become his own worst enemy. He couldn't bare sitting in the same room as Hato, not right now. Every time he tried to look him in the eye he felt a stabbing pain from within his chest. He moved to get up from the sofa and headed towards the door. "I... I just remembered I never filed the report on our mission. I'll have someone escort you back to the estate when you're released." Kaen would pause as he was about to disappear from view. He wanted to tell Hato he was sorry, but he couldn't form the words. Instead he could only give him some semblance of reassurance that his condition was not being overlooked. "I will look into this, it's going to be ok, Hato..." And then he would slip away from view. He needed to find his sister, she was the only one who might not judge him, maybe...

[OOC Topic left - mission completed]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What's a spirit like this hanging around my son?" "One that bound himself towards your son... to help him fulfill his life." Hato simply replied he was spirit that never passed on in life.

He saw his father react to the news he had given him. gaining a contract but more importantly. The spirit holding him as a vessel. He tried to take in the emotions of him... He wanted to ask as to why, what... or even how... But he didn't know, he couldn't know either. As he asked how his companion was... fear struck words. "Yes son, Blitz is gone... forever." You could drop a needle in the room, it was that silent at the moment... Hato shook his head and lowered as the tears were falling down. It felt heavy, really heavy... His hand raised towards his chest as if he wanted to hold something there. He bit hard on his lip and he started to sob soft. His father then left quickly... and Hato started to wonder why. Why did his father leave? Why didn't he stay? Why didn't he say something!? He was there too... why couldn't he...

Nao tried to ease up the emotions in the boy by talking to him, shushing him softly. "Why... why didn't he save us both?" The young boy cried out in tears. "why us... We already went through so much..."

Later on that day, the boy was finally allowed to go home, but once home he lost much of his appetite. He was home, but he felt lonely... He didn't leave his room except to grab something to eat or drink or toilet of course. A lot of thoughts... a lot of regrets... a lot to process.

[OOC: Topic left, mission completed.]
[Double wordcount was already reached a while ago]
[Thank you sooo much for modding this, I had a lot of fun with it.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back